AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-27, 23:51   Link #4681
Eratas123

@ Jak - Shield energy and power are the same thing. Once one's gone the other leaves too.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 00:13   Link #4682
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

I see it'll be a pleasure working with you guys. Anyway, I need help with one thing regarding my story: Though if I say what it is, there's MAJOR spoilers abound.

So if you can, can somebody help me out?
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 00:16   Link #4683
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I can't believe I completely forgot 2 people!

Eras, you've already seen IKaron's daughter. She's basically another Karon... on the surface, but a chessmaster underneath. Her psychic potential is even greater than her mother, and as one of 4 Archangels is given the Vandam Merlion (Raphael Gundam in IS form) by Three Diagram. She sides with Irish in the fight against Palm Heir.

Introducing a new route!

Maximillan x Louise. Their child is one hell of a 4th wall breaker, routinely speaking to the reader and referencing events that are in another anime but occur within Meister Babylon's convoluted timeline. She also inherits all of her mother's abilities across all the different fandoms she has appeared in, and there's so many, that anything goes! Has a habit of calling men she likes Hanii~~ like her mother does.

YOU COUNT THE CRACK ONE TWO AND THREE!!
Old 2011-10-28, 00:17   Link #4684
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
I see it'll be a pleasure working with you guys. Anyway, I need help with one thing regarding my story: Though if I say what it is, there's MAJOR spoilers abound.

So if you can, can somebody help me out?
What do you need exactly? You''ll need to ask different people depending on whether you need romance, action etc etc.
Old 2011-10-28, 00:20   Link #4685
Eratas123

@ Meister - How old should they both be? IKaron's daughter will probably be 15 just to add some lulz cause of the fact that his daughter's older than him What about the other one?
Old 2011-10-28, 00:22   Link #4686
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Other one is 2nd year ISA.

Now I'm off!
Old 2011-10-28, 00:28   Link #4687
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

I'm talking about spoilers for the next 3 chapters after the latest VOTP chapter for Heart of the Machine. I've got a solid plot, but there's content that... Well, I don't know how it may be recieved, so I'd love an opinion on those individual scenes.
Old 2011-10-28, 00:32   Link #4688
Eratas123

Quote:
I'm talking about spoilers for the next 3 chapters after the latest VOTP chapter for Heart of the Machine. I've got a solid plot, but there's content that... Well, I don't know how it may be recieved, so I'd love an opinion on those individual scenes.
Post it then, we'll see what we can do.
Old 2011-10-28, 00:59   Link #4689
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Okay then, Scene 1, Take 1!

Spoiler for Draft Scene:

An emotionally tense moment, but one needed to help advance the plot.
Old 2011-10-28, 01:08   Link #4690
Eratas123

@ Rain - Pretty good Do you mind if I portray Tabane in a more morally ambiguous light in "What lies in Shadow"?
Old 2011-10-28, 01:11   Link #4691
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@Eratas123

Define "morally ambiguous"?
Old 2011-10-28, 01:16   Link #4692
Eratas123

Quote:
@Eratas123

Define "morally ambiguous"?
One of the reasons that I use Irish is the fact that he's the protagonist who's life has been completely screwed over because of the IS. He represents an opposite to Kyuukai who views Tabane as a loving mother and well meaning woman compared to Irish who sees her as the creator of the IS and the reason things happened as they did.

The fact that she launched missiles at a populated city just to introduce the IS really doesn't help things.

I plan to put arguments between the two of them regarding the nature of Tabane's actions and motivations.

Side note - How old is Tabane in your fic.
Old 2011-10-28, 01:22   Link #4693
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

In my story, Tabane isn't the one who fired missiles at Japan. So anyway, go right ahead.

Oh, Tabane's in her late 30s, but is healthy enough and with the power of science, looks like she's still in her late 20s.
Old 2011-10-28, 01:27   Link #4694
Eratas123

Quote:
In my story, Tabane isn't the one who fired missiles at Japan. So anyway, go right ahead.

Oh, Tabane's in her late 30s, but is healthy enough and with the power of science, looks like she's still in her late 20s.
Thanks It may seem like bashing but the some of the POV's are extremely stilted in regards how they view things so it's to be expected.

Side note - Late 30's? Does that mean that Chifuyu's also in her late 30's here?
Old 2011-10-28, 01:32   Link #4695
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

I'm still working out major kinks in the timeline, but Chifuyu should be at leat in her late 20s or early 30s.

Also, I demand to see a bit of Daisuke Murakami bashing somewhere. Either literal or figurative, or happily both.
Old 2011-10-28, 01:36   Link #4696
Eratas123

Quote:
I'm still working out major kinks in the timeline, but Chifuyu should be at leat in her late 20s or early 30s.

Also, I demand to see a bit of Daisuke Murakami bashing somewhere. Either literal or figurative, or happily both.
I'm really trying to avoid bashing anyone, the only reason Tabane's being questioned is because the POV is from a child terrorist who hates the IS. Kyuukai will be there to defend her which might lead to blows if Irish keeps pushing it.
Old 2011-10-28, 01:42   Link #4697
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

I don't mean bashing like that, what I meant was bashing Kyuukai's bastard father from chapter 9. That Daisuke Murakami. I kinda wanna see what kind of thing you could cook up for him.
Old 2011-10-28, 01:52   Link #4698
Eratas123

Quote:
I don't mean bashing like that, what I meant was bashing Kyuukai's bastard father from chapter 9. That Daisuke Murakami. I kinda wanna see what kind of thing you could cook up for him.
Oh....in that case no problem! Can you give me a reminder of how he acts other than being a bastard?
Old 2011-10-28, 02:05   Link #4699
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Well, he's a literal bastard, other than being Kyuukai's illegitimate father. He's shorter than Kyuukai, acts rash with his money, runs an arms trade organization, has a wife who desperately wants Kyuukai as her stepson and the fiance to her daughter from another marriage.

Basically, cook up a coniving, deceitful, infidelious asshole, and you have Daisuke Murakami.
Old 2011-10-28, 02:15   Link #4700
Eratas123

Quote:
Well, he's a literal bastard, other than being Kyuukai's illegitimate father. He's shorter than Kyuukai, acts rash with his money, runs an arms trade organization, has a wife who desperately wants Kyuukai as her stepson and the fiance to her daughter from another marriage.

Basically, cook up a coniving, deceitful, infidelious asshole, and you have Daisuke Murakami.
Arms dealer? I can work with that, Viktor deals with weapons behind his team's back and I can make him his contact behind the deals.

Would Kyuukai be willing to kill him? I could add another argument between the protags on the course of action.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest