AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-08-10, 01:10   Link #2041
prescience
Friendly Satanist

5, 12 and 19 are insert songs.
prescience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-10, 11:58   Link #2042
Nagumo
Random Translator

Hello everyone, I'm proud to announce the entirety of StrikerS SS02 is finally finished.

OrderNorChaos, Password and I have worked very hard to translate this. In fact, I'm proud to say that OrderNorChaos and Password did the vast majority of the tracks, with me as an editor correcting certain areas of the track.

Enjoy.

OrderNorChaos
01. A morning with Nanoha and Vivio

Fate: The little girl that was secured together with the relics on that day of the emergency mobilization, Vivio. As an artificial mage, she had no parents, no relatives and no place to go. It is in that condition, the first person she met when she woke up, was Riot Force 6’s tactical instructor and also my best friend, Takamachi Nanoha. It is due to this encounter; Nanoha has gotten surprisingly fond of Vivio and has decided to be her guardian until a more suitable arrangement can be made. I also offered my assistance as a second guardian. And so….

Nanoha: Okay, Vivio, I will be going off then.
Fate: I am going as well.
Vivio: Uhmm….
Nanoha: Aina-san, I will be relying on your help.
Aina: Yes, understood. Okay Vivio, now say “have a safe trip” to your mamas.
Vivio: Hmm… Mama~! (glomps Nanoha)
Nanoha: Now, now, Vivio.
Fate: You can’t do that, Vivio. Nanoha mama will be back in the afternoon, right?
Vivio: Hmm…
Teana: Ah… um, er…
Subaru: Good morning…..
Nanoha: Subaru, Teana.
Erio & Caro: Good morning.
Fate: Caro, Erio. Good morning.
Aina: Come on Vivio
Vivio: Mmm….
Nanoha: Let’s go for a stroll together in the afternoon, ok? Then we’ll have a leisurely lunch by the lake/sea.
Vivio: Really?
Nanoha: As long as Vivio behaves and wait for me here.
Vivio: I’ll be good and wait here…
Nanoha: Yeah…Then I’m going now, Vivio.
Fate: I’m going.
Vivio: Have a safe trip
Aina: Now say “have a safe trip” to Caro, Subaru and the rest as well.
Vivio: Have a safe trip!
Forwards: Thanks… we’ll be going then.

Nanoha: *Sigh*…
Fate: Thanks for the hard work.
Nanoha: Oh-… Why are you all waiting for me? You all could have gone on ahead first.
Subaru: Ah… Regarding that, how do I put it …
Teana: Er, it’s rather interesting… or not…
Erio: Or maybe there is something we can do to help.
Caro: Hence the wait.
Fate: All right now. Deployment time. Time to work, time to work.
Forwards: Yes.
Nanoha: Yes

Fate: Vivio calls Nanoha, mama and always clings onto her.
Aina: All right, I switch on the television for you. Remember to switch it off when you don’t want to watch anymore.
Vivio: Yup.
Aina: I will be cleaning the room then. If there’s anything, call for me. Don’t go out of the room by yourself.
Vivio: Okay.

Fate: With absolutely no memory of having a mother, Vivio assumes those who are kind and gentle to her are her mothers. I also became “Fate mama” to Vivio as well.

Caro: Fate-san must be having a tough time as well.
Fate: I, personally don’t mind, since it seems Vivio treats Nanoha as her real mother.
Erio: Is it really like that?
Subaru: She also said she likes Fate-mama too.
Fate: Well, I’m happy to know that.
Teana: But if Vivio keeps saying that she likes Fate-mama, the two kids here will get envious/jealous.
Erio & Caro: HEY?!!
Subaru: Hehe… We hit the nail on the head, didn’t we?
Caro: Why should we be envious? That’s not going to happen.
Erio: We’re not children any more.
Teana: Er… No… You’re still kids….
Subaru: Ahaha… Somehow they seem to be rather serious about it.
Teana: What happened exactly…?
Caro: Er, about that… Fate-san?
Erio: is there anything wrong?
Fate: Ah… sorry about that. No, nothing is wrong.
Erio: Is that so…?

Fate: Matters regarding Nanoha and Vivio as well as my two small charges, Erio and Caro. The intricate and yet subtle relationship between a mother and child, situations revolving around it, these matters have recently been troubling me, Fate Testarossa Harlaown.

OrderNorChaos
02 Alto and Lucino in the lounge/break room (lit: hot water room)

Hayate: From that time onwards, there have been no reports or sightings of relics.
Alto: Gadgets disappear as soon as they appear. There are also no sightings of the combat cyborgs or the summoner.
Hayate: Somehow this seems too peaceful…
Lucino: Is this the calm before the storm? (Something big is going to happen?)
Hayate: If it continues like (i.e nothing is wrong, all is fine) this, it’s for the best. But I don’t think such a situation is possible.
Alto: Yeah….
Hayate: Anyway, we can make use of this opportunity to let the investigation team to thoroughly investigate this matter as well as letting the forwards and the other staff to rest/prepare as much as possible.
Lucino: Ah, this is the new shift plan.
Alto: The forwards, other than daily training and following on leads will be able to rest as much as possible.
Hayate: Ah… This is fine then. Thank you very much, Alto, Lucino.
Alto & Lucino: Yes.
Hayate: Although it is very busy around here, both of you need to rest well too. Not only that, take this time to learn as much as possible for your future.
Alto: Thank you.
Lucino: We will strike a balance between learning and resting while working.
Hayate: Oh… I will not around in the afternoon. I am also bringing the vice-captains and Rein along. In that duration…
Lucino: Yes, if there is an emergency, we will await instructions from Nanoha-san, Fate-san…
Alto: and Griffith-san. Other than that, we are to be on standby (i.e resting)
Hayate: I will leave everything to you then.
Lucino: Yes.
Alto: Now if you will excuse us…
In the meantime we can relax a bit
Lucino: Umm. Why don’t we go to the lounge, grab a cup of tea and take a break?
Alto: Sounds good? There are some snacks to go with the tea right?
Alto: Come to think of it… Be it commander Yagami, Nanoha-san or Fate-san, our captains are remarkable.
Lucino: Actually, the age difference between them and us is pretty small too.
Alto: While chatting with Subaru just now, she was talking how we will be gaining experience in the bureau after our stint here and will be promoted or something. I seriously can’t envision myself in a command position.
Lucino: My thoughts exactly. You and I both started out as administrative personnel, we might have juniors, but having subordinates…
Alto: After all this, if Subaru is successful, she might be made section leader or captain in a few years. As for Teana, if she successfully navigates through the enforcer exam, she will become an enforcer aide or something like that. As for Caro and Erio, I can’t think of what will they become.
Lucino: Those two kids never thought of becoming full fledge bureau personnel and be promoted and stuff.
Alto: They just want to be together with Fate-san.
Lucino: This must be the reason why they wanted to be in Riot Force 6.

Alto: Hmm, this is tasty.
Lucino: Hmm, you’re right…
Alto: Hehe…
Lucino: Of course the more compelling reason is that their abilities coincide with Riot Force 6’s requirements. The both of them never have any plans of becoming assistant officers.
Alto: Hmm… This is best course of action if they want to be at Fate-san’s side.
Lucino: In actual fact, there are many instances where parents make their children aides.
Alto: I see… Sergeant Major Rein in that sense fits into this scenario.
Lucino: Indeed. I think I will have one more.
Alto: Me too. Ah… Then about Lucino’s family…
Lucino: Hmm? My father, mother and sisters, grandfather and grandmother are also alive and well. Only my grandfather and I are bureau members.
Alto: It’s like that isn’t it?
Lucino: I am second one among the trio of sisters. Alto is the same I think.
Alto: Hmm… elder brother, elder brother, me and my little brother.
Lucino: *laughs. That’s it then.
Alto: Eh?? Eh!!
Lucino: Perhaps it’s due to that sort of family situation that, before the age of seven, you thought that you are a boy.
Alto: Ah!!! How did you know that!!?
Lucino: That is what Sergeant Vice told all of us at the logistics department. After that when you turned seven, in the school’s toilet…..
Alto: Ah !!!
Shari: Alto, Lucino, why are you making such a racket in the lounge?
Alto: Ah… Pardon me (for my outburst)
Lucino: Forgive me as well. But it is regarding Alto’s secret….
Shari: Eh?? Oh it is regarding the event in the school’s toilet when she was seven….
Alto: Ah!!!
Lucino: It seems that everyone knows about it.
Shari: *laughs* Sorry about that. As it was a rather interesting event… I was told it to quite a few people.
Alto: Sergeant Vice… He promised me that he would not reveal it…
Shari: Ah… I also heard of other stuff from Signum-san as well….
Lucino: Eh? What is it, what is it?
Alto: *wails* Please, no more….
Shari: What is done when young is nothing to be embarrassed about….
Nanoha: What is the commotion there about?
(Alto: It’s very embarrassing, please don’t talk about it anymore….)
Subaru: It’s probably about the embarrassing stuff Alto did when she was young.
Teana: It has become a rather popular topic among Riot Force 6 younger personnel.

OrderNorChaos
03. Hayate together with the Guardian Knights.

Hayate: It’s already afternoon, time to get a move on. Vita, Shamal, Signum, Zafira, are all the preparations done?
Guardian Knights: Yes.
Hayate: Rein too.
Rein: Sorry for the wait.
Shamal: I have not been to the Saint Church for quite a while.
Vita: I have not really been there actually.
Rein: Signum always goes there.
Signum: Indeed.
Shamal: It is because Sister Schach, who is a good friend of Signum, is there.
Signum: Good friend huh? It is true we are well-acquainted….
Vita: It is because she is a good partner for mock battles. Being good friends is good isn’t it? Sister Schach is passionate about sparring too.
Signum: It is very rude to say it so casually.
Rein: Yes, yes. Let’s go then.
Erio: Commander Yagami and the vice captains have all gone out
Shari: Hmm, to the Saint Church.
Fate: Then, it’s our turn to move out as well.
Shari: To take a look at the nearby investigation group and their premises (garrison).
Erio & Caro: Yes.
Caro: Vivio is having lunch with Nanoha-san right now.
Erio: Yup.

OrderNorChaos
04 Vivio’s memories, Nanoha’s thoughts

Nanoha: Does it taste good?
Vivio: Yup!
Nanoha: Ah, hey now … You got some on your mouth…
Vivio: Uhm…
Nanoha: Don’t spill/drop it okay?
Vivio: Okay
Vivio: Ah, Mama, say ahhh….
Nanoha: Ahhhh…umn
Vivio: Does it taste good?
Nanoha: It’s delicious.
Vivio: Oh, Mama, what is this?
Nanoha: Oh… Caramel milk that was made in the tea room/lounge.
Vivio: Ah… It has such a nice sweet smell/fragrance.
Nanoha: Isn’t it? This is the reward for finishing all these sandwiches.
Vivio: Hmn… Heh heh… Umn…
Nanoha: Hmm this is also delicious too.
Vivio: About that Mama… Nanoha mama…
Nanoha: Hmm?
Vivio: Although Nanoha mama is not my real mama but I love you more as compared to the real one.
Nanoha: Thank you, Vivio, but Vivio still does not remember anything about her real mama isn’t it? So it will be weird if a comparison is made.
Vivio: …
Nanoha: Vivio’s real mama is definitely out there somewhere. Vivio will suddenly remember (her) one day.
Vivio: Is there even a real mama?
Nanoha: There is… Definitely…
Vivio: It will be great if Nanoha mama is my real mama…
Nanoha: Um… My thoughts exactly…
Vivio: Hmm?
Nanoha: I also want to be together with Vivio but if I do not do my job properly, people will be troubled…. People like Subaru and Teana, Erio and Caro, Fate mama and Hayate-chan.
Vivio: Oh…
Nanoha: Nanoha mama’s job is to help those that in trouble, so inevitably this causes Vivio to be alone/lonely. But you’re real mama is somewhere out there, your real mama will definitely be able to be always with Vivio, whenever Vivio is lonely or crying…
Vivio: Vivio will not cry or be lonely.
Nanoha: Hmm really?
Vivio: Really…
Nanoha: Ah… Here, Vivio, the last sandwich, Ahhh…umm…
Vivio: Mmm… Thanks you for the meal.
Nanoha: Okay, now for the taste of the long awaited caramel milk.
Vivio: *joyful* Ahhh…

OrderNorChaos
06 Saint Church

Shamal: Ah…. As expected, this garden sure makes people feel at peace.
Signum: Ah…
Schach: The Saint Church Headquarters here is a replica based on ancient (old) Belka. Perhaps the scenery here was similar to everyone’s homeland.
Vita: it could be, but it’s so long ago so we hardly have any memory of it.
Rein: We’re not too sure of the things in ancient Belka but…
Hayate: It does make people feel at peace, the air is good too.
Rein: Yup!
Schach: Yes, this is Schach.
Woman: Sister, preparations for their check-up (inspection) is complete.
Schach: Got it, thank you. Guardian knights, the preparations for the check-up (inspection) is complete.
Knights (Wolkenwritter): Got it.
Rein: I am coming too.
Vita: It’s ok. (You don’t need to come too)
Rein: Huhu, to understand/inspect everyone’s health properly is the job/duty of the Blessed Wind too.
Shamal: How dependable.
Signum: So be it, make sure to record/inspect it properly.
Hayate: Everyone, please co-operate/behave.
Knights: Ok.
Signum: We will be going then.
Schach: Knight Hayate, please proceed to the office.
Hayate: Yes (ok). My kid’s health inspections are always done with such care, for that I am very thankful.
Schach: Don’t mention it, the guardian knights are like a living memory of ancient Belka, they are very important.
Hayate: Yeah….
Schach: They also have helped in preserving the precious knowledge of ancient Belkan war chronicles (tactics/history) and magic too.
Hayate: *laughs*
Schach: Personally, both Carim and I have also grown fond of you and your guardian knights.
Hayate: Thank you. Sister is even willing to co-operate with Signum’s interest/hobby for sparring.
Schach: No… It’s not like that. Signum and I have been good friends ever since being introduced to each other so long ago.

Verossa: Hayate and the knights are close as always.
Carim: It is because their mistress/master is Hayate.
Verossa: However, at the same time, from the various investigations requested by Carim and Chrono, I have heard of a lot of criticism regarding Hayate in the Ground Forces.
Carim: Umm.
Verossa: In regards to the “Book of Darkness” Incident ten years ago and as the inheritor/successor of the Book of Darkness; as expected a lot of people are still suspicious of Hayate. Of course, not a lot of people know that Signum and the others are knights from the “Book of Darkness” but that’s because I think Hayate has kept the past of the Book of Darkness to herself. Or rather I conclude/deduced, Hayate has decided to do so.
Carim: Hayate has stubbornly proclaimed that even if such criticisms were deposed of (proven false), it would not be of any benefit/help to anyone, but still… it is still a bit much.
Verossa: Yeah.
Carim: Although it is rather strange of me to say this despite giving her such a difficult task, but I want them to live their lives happily.
Verossa: Finding happiness is not such an easy task, besides; seeking happiness is not the reason why Hayate chooses to fight.
Carim: I know that but….
Verossa: But, Hayate is a strong child, everything will be fine (things will work out).
Carim: Yeah.
Verossa: If Carim puts on such a worried face, you’re going to worry Hayate again.
Carim: Ah… Er, well let’s change the topic then.
Verossa: Sure.
Carim: Recently I have been hearing many things about you from theBureau.
Verossa: Me?
Carim: According to them, although your work performance is excellent, but your lack of a correct work attitude is also striking.
Verossa: Eh…About that….
Carim: Instances of being late for work or skipping work altogether, according to them seems to be on the rise recently.
Verossa: It is because…. Of the many situations encountered in the line of work…. Okay…?
Carim: If things go overboard… I’ll have no choice but to let Schach discipline you.
Verossa: Give me a break, anything but that. Schach can be seriously scary when she is angry.
Carim: So, you will treat work seriously then?
Verossa: I am treating my work seriously, well sometimes…
Carim: Oh, (you are always like this) Rossa.
Verossa: Yes (I will treat my work seriously).
Schach: Excuse us (we am coming in)
Hayate: Good afternoon
Carim: Welcome. Hayate.
Hayate: Eh Rossa, what happened? Being reprimanded again?
Schach: Ahh… Is it time for me to make my entrance?
Verossa: How rude. Hey Schach, please don’t roll up your sleeves.
Schach: Huh?
Verossa: Really, Schach is supposedly a Sister but is yet so prone/quick to violence.
Schach: Please refer to it as “tough love” I have been doing this since you were young to make sure you grew up to be a fine adult.
Hayate: To receive both Schach’s harsh teachings and Carim’s gentle guidance and yet still being able to retain one’s personality, I often think that Rossa is rather amazing.
Verossa: Thanks, then admire me.
Hayate: Huh…. Admirable, admirable. (I do, I do)
Verossa: That was rather unconvincing….
Carim and Schach: *laughs*
Carim: Well, after the guardian knights’ check-up (inspection) is completed, we will start the meeting regarding what to do from now on.
Verossa: Yes
Hayate: Got it.
Old 2009-08-10, 11:59   Link #2043
Nagumo
Random Translator

Password
07 - Lightning Tai
Lightning Squad

Bureau Personnel: Well then, Officer/Enforcer, we look forward to your assistance once more.
Fate: Yes, same to you, thanks for your help.
Erio and Caro: Excuse us.
Bureau Personnel: Take care.
Fate: Shari, how's your side?
Shari: Ah, it seems this is going to take more of my time, you go ahead.
Fate: Really?
Shari: Just so happens that it’s about time for Lightning Squad's two Fowards to go off-duty.
Erio: Sorry.
Caro: Thank you.
Fate: Ah, it's almost dusk; this took up a lot of time, didn't it.
Erio: Yes.
Caro: The sunset's really beautiful, isn't it?
Fate: I still have some time left before leaving for Ground Forces HQ, the two of you don't have any work left to do, do you?
Caro: Yeah.
Erio: We're fine.
Fate: In that case, why don’t we go and have dinner, right?
Caro and Erio: Ha~, yes
Fate: We'll go have your favourite egg dish. Alto recommended a good restaurant to me.

Fate: Work’s been pretty hard lately, are you two okay?
Erio: Yes, we're doing our best.
Caro: Everyone says that we work very well together with Subaru-san and Tea-san.
Fate: Though what I say may be a bit strange, but you Forwards are a very good group/team, regardless if it's just a combination of you two or all four of you together.
Erio: Recently, team battles practices with random combinations have also been increasing.
Caro: Like me with Subaru-san, or Erio-kun with Teana-san.
Fate: I see... You know, the truth is, the three of us doing things like this, eating and resting together, it might be nice if we could do more of it...
Erio: Ah, no, Subaru-san and Teana-san are also there, it won't be good if only we get special treatment and we don’t want it.
Fate: In the dormitories, Nahoha clearly has a single-person bedroom, but she managed to live together with me.
Erio: There must have been reasons for that.
Caro: Just because our guardian is a fellow co-worker, it’s not an excuse to treat us more leniently/gently.
Fate: Well...
Erio: According to Shari-san and Vice Captain Signum, once the Relic case and the cases afterwards are settled smoothly, and the operation period of Riot Force Six is over, we could have time for a long break.
Caro: So everyone should work hard to settle this incident, so we could have a nice break with no problems.
Fate: Un, once the case is settled, we will go on a very long vacation.
Erio: Once the Relic incident is over and Scaglietti's captured, right?
Fate: Un.
Caro: The criminal that Fate-san is always chasing. Once you arrest him safely, we may finally take a vacation without worries
Fate: Ah, un, definitely.
Erio: We need to do our best, right Caro?
Caro: Yes, Erio-kun!
Fate: Ah, well, but letting the two of you go all out at work before our vacation isn't good either.
Caro: Ehehe, that's true.
Fate: After we eat the tasty omelette and dessert, let's take it easy today, okay?
Caro and Erio: Yes!
Alto: This is Riot Force Six, Long Arch 01. We have an emergency!
Fate: This is Lightning. What's the situation?
Alto: Gadgets have been spotted over the coastline. 12 Type Is and 18 flying Type IIs. They're positioned at Coastal Area 7.
Caro: There are civilians living nearby there.
Alto: And there're no signals of a Relic...
Fate: Although it's pretty far, we're closer to it compared to Riot Force 6. We're dispatching!
Alto: Yes, please do.
Fate: Erio, Caro, I'm sorry, but work comes first.
Caro: Alto-san, please issue an air/flight clearance. Since Fried is also here, it'll be faster if we fly.
Alto: Yes! Permitting Fate-san and Fried to fly over the city areas.
Fate: Bardiche
Erio: Strada
Caro: Kerykeion
All three: Set up!
Caro: Come forth, my dragon, Friedrich. Dragon Soul Summon!
Erio: The movement on enemy's side is strange. Nothing's moving over there.
Caro: The positions of the Type Is and Type IIs are strange too. You don’t think these are the typical/occasional stray Gadgets that show up, do you?
Fate: It would be great if that's the case. Don't lower your guard.
Caro and Erio: Yes
Fate: There they are.
Kerykeion: Safety confirmation
Caro: I've confirmed that it's safe to fire. Fried, Blast Ray!
Erio: Five have been shot down, the remaining are mine. Strada!
Strada: Explosion!
Caro: What I ask for is the protection of a fortress. Be the silver shield for this young lance knight.
Kerykeion: Boost up: Defense Gain.
Erio: Thanks, Caro. With this, I can now...
Strada: Stahlmesser!
Erio: Concentrate on attacking!
Fate: Ha~!
Bardiche: Harken Saber
Alto: 13 units shot down!
Caro: Fate-san
Fate: Caro, why is Erio not with you...
Caro: The 12 ground units are already destroyed. Erio-kun will come right away.
Erio: Altitude's 110. Can you fly that high, Strada?
Strada: Ja!
Erio: Towards Fried's position... Here we go!
Strada: Start!
Fate: Erio! He used Strada to fly this high...
Caro: Fried, we must catch Erio-kun perfectly!
Caro: Erio-kun, you all right?
Erio: Un, Caro!
Caro: Un! Perfect landing!
Erio: Yeah.
Strada: Danke, mein freund.
Fate: That... That was frightening/surprising. You were already able to do this kind of thing?
Caro: Yeah. He got it from Nanoha-san recently and he's allowed to practice it in battle.
Erio: Although it's not exactly like Subaru-san's Wing Road in terms of manoeuvrability, I can already roughly adjust its direction.
Fate: That's amazing.
Alto: The five remaining units are scattering to escape.
Erio: We'll going after them.
Caro: We'll pursue the two units on that side.
Fate: Un, please do so. Be careful!

Subaru: Oh, Erio and Caro are really competent/great.
Teana: Yeah, their movements are better than they were during practice.
Nanoha: Un.
Alto: All units have been confirmed as shot down. No reinforcements. Stars squad, alert level C, please stay on temporary stand-by and await orders.
Everyone: Roger!

08 - Mitsumeru Shisen
To fix one’s gaze

Quattro: Oh dear, oh dear. With only that many, it was an instant kill. Right Lady Lu?
Lutecia: This is what you wanted show me Quattro?
Quattro: You’re half right and half wrong! What I wanted to show you wasn’t the Gadgets getting destroyed but that Summoner and young boy.
Lutecia: The Summoner…?
Quattro: No matter how hard it is, you do your best all by yourself while those two are always together as brother and sister. Even their mother joins them to help, what insensitive people!
Lutecia: Zest told me it’s pointless to envy the happiness of others.
Quattro: Tsk, tsk. That sounds reasonable but really it’s a lie. Out of all the frontline members of that Division, the only member who could possibly/best counter your most powerful/ultimate summon, Hakutenou is that summoner. It seems that she possesses another divine beast class summon besides that white dragon.
Lutecia: That girl…?
Quattro: That little wannabe knight seems to more than a match for your Garyuu
Lutecia: I won’t lose. Garyuu and Hakutenou are invincible.
Quattro: Well if that’s the case, then it’s okay. I know it’s none of my business but I only wanted to help Lady Lutecia by revealing those who would most interfere with her search for the Relics.
Lutecia: Thank you, Quattro. Well then, until we meet again.
Quattro: Until we meet again~! Preparation/Reinforcement okay, now that little girl will be easier to use.

09 - 2nin no Negai Fate no Omoi
Two people’s wishes, Fate’s thoughts/feelings

Man: Hey, I need you to confirm this!
Caro: Okay!
Erio: We’re heading right over!
Fate: Yes, this is the time it was shot down. We couldn’t confirm any other aerial objects.
Man: So it is. It’s so strange. What was that thing detected in the sea?
Shari: Fate-san?
Fate: Oh, Shari?
Shari: Sorry, the alert level has been lowered. You need to return to HQ soon.
Fate: Yeah…
Shari: You missed dinner didn’t you? I’ll have something quick prepared for you.
Fate: Yeah, thanks Shari. Caro, Erio!
Erio: Oh are we leaving now? We’re all done here now.
Caro: It looks like the analysts’ from Division Six are heading this way.
Fate: Sorry about the dinner.
Erio: Don’t worry about it.
Caro: Another time. Oh yeah. Fate-san, you still have meetings and stuff to do right? Here, please have some.
Fate: Candy? It’s all right, they’re yours right Caro?
Caro: Well, to tell you the truth, I had quite a few. And I just gave Erio half of it.
Erio: They’re really tasty.
Fate: Thank you, Caro, Erio.
Erio: Well then Fate-san…
E+C: Have a good trip/Good luck! (itterasshai)
Fate: Thanks…
Caro: Fate-san seems so…
Erio: Yeah…
Fate: Shari?
Shari: Yes. Huh? Is something wrong?
Fate: You said you were going to have some food prepared for me right? I don’t think I’ll need it.
Shari: Huh?
Fate: Somehow…Tonight… my heart is full. (Chest is bursting/full)

10 - Chrono to Verossa Claudia Bridge
Chrono and Verossa: Claudia Bridge

Man: The route/course is clear/normal, the time until our arrival is 4 hours and 25 minutes.
Woman: No dimensional disturbances reported.
Chrono: Yes? This is the Captain of the warship Claudia; Chrono Harlaown.
Verossa: Hey Chrono-kun. Acous here!
Chrono: Verossa? What’s wrong?
Verossa: What are you talking about? It’s time for our usual chat, mixed with Division 6 business of course.
Chrono: I see.
Verossa: I heard all about it, Captain Takamachi became the guardian for… Vivio, was it? It’s about the search for her parents/caretakers.
Chrono: Yes, how was it/what happened?
Verossa: We couldn’t find anyone after all. We’ve passed around her picture, and checked a bunch of places out. We can’t find a trace of her caretakers/parents.
Chrono: Well, I guess it can’t be helped. It’s not easy to find someone, even if she’s a normal child.
Verossa: Abandoned/Orphaned children leave no tracks to follow.
Chrono: Especially/Not to mention, if she’s a child born different from others, it’s even easier for them to lose their home.
Verossa: Yeah…
Chrono: Oh man, sorry about that. That was thoughtless of me.
Verossa: What? You talking about me? It’s true I was orphaned/abandoned at birth (I was born into a hard life), but right now I’m having the time of my life (alt trans: but right now, I have a wonderful/complete life.). If I had any time to pay attention to it/make a fuss about it, I’d be dazed by it all.
Chrono: I see…
Verossa: Being adopted and raised by the Gracia family without throwing away my identity/name and abilities. Even getting to use them for my job. I now even have forgiving friends and a cute little sister. Although I must say, my cute little sister is way too cheeky/insolent/conceited and way too eager to wield violence against me for the sake of her totally scary education.
Chrono: Hahaha… That’s true.

Password
11 - Erio to Caro 2nin no Omoi
11 - Erio and Caro - Two People's Wish

Erio: Haa...
Erio: Ah, Fried
Erio: Yeah, it's just me. Caro's still taking a bath I think.
Caro: Erio-kun, Fried
Erio: Caro, have you finished taking a bath?
Caro: Yeah, how about Erio-kun?
Erio: Yeah. I'm just a little out of it.
Caro: I see. Can I stay with you?
Erio: Sure. Please do.
Erio: Ahh, the wind feels good.
Caro: The weather is good too, and the stars are also beautiful.
Erio: Caro's homeland was a place with beautiful stars, right?
Caro: Yes, you can see many beautiful stars in Alzus's night sky.
Erio: I only started to look at stars after Fate-san rescued me. You couldn't see the stars in the research center.
Caro: It’s so mysterious/strange, the worlds we were born in and our experiences/lives are completely different, and we’ve had so many tragic things happen, and now we’re looking at Mid's night sky together.
Erio: It's because we were rescued by Fate-san.
Caro: That's true.
Caro: Say, Fate-san today...
Erio: Yeah, we actually saw her looking lonely.
Caro: Even when we're trying our best not to worry her...
Erio: Yeah, because she's so soft-hearted/kind. If we act like children, she becomes very troubled.
Caro: Even if we work very hard, maybe what we're doing is not so helpful.
Erio: Fate-san's work has been getting harder recently, because we don't want to burden her, we decided to work together/do our best together.
Caro: Yeah, we only wish to have Fate-san smile/laugh, so why… why isn’t it working/going well?
Erio: Why is it like this?
Caro: Yeah, why is it like this?

Password
13 - Senmonka
13 - Specialists

Caro: It's strange isn't it...
Subaru: Today's dinner was very good too wasn't it?
Teana: Uh, I think you ate too much before training.
Subaru: Eh? Hm? Erio, Caro, what are you doing... here?
Caro: Subaru-san?
Subaru: What is it? Even Erio...
Caro: Ah, no, that's…
Erio: It's... It's nothing
Subaru: Just look at your faces, how could you say that it's nothing?
Teana: Something troubling you? Is it something we can help you with?...
Erio: That's um...
Caro: It's something about... Fate-san.
Subaru: Ah, between mother and child, huh?
Teana: Ah, our advice wouldn’t be suitable for these kinds of things, would it? (Ah, our advice is a little weak on that front, isn’t it?)
Erio: S... sorry.
Teana: Don't apologize. Come on, you better wipe your tears.
Caro: Oh, sorr-... thanks.
Subaru: Um, now what? If you could find somebody who you could talk about Fate-san...
Teana: Shari-san's outside, Nanoha-san and Vivio are together.
Subaru: Ah, that's right; don’t we already know the best person to discuss about Fate-san?
Teana: Ah, I get it, you mean her, right?
Subaru: Yup, she really knows Fate-san, and she really knows about the two of you too.

Arf: Ah, Erio, Caro, YO!
Erio: Un…
Caro: Sorry, Arf.
Arf: Don't worry about it; I’ve just put the kids to bed. So, what is it?
Erio: Actually... it's about Fate-san...

Shari: Haa, Fate-san, thanks for your hard/tiring work with the meeting. Ah, your car's already parked in the underground parking lot.
Fate: Oh, thank you Shari.

Shari: So, what happened to you?
Fate: Ah, that, there are all sorts of things/reasons...
Shari: Fate-san, I've been telling you for a long time now, the relationships between officers and assistants are like sisters. If you have problems, please talk about it with me.
Fate: Um, I'm happy you said that.
Shari: Really?
Fate: Even if it's a small thing for me, this is a very important/big thing for the two of them.
Shari: Ahh, this is about Erio and Caro.
Fate: Yeah.
Shari: Well, if it's a problem that needs specialist knowledge, the best way is to find a specialist to solve it.
Fate: A specialist?
Shari: Right, a specialist on mother-child relationships... Isn't there one real close to Fate-san?

Lindy: Ara, Fate, it's been a while.
Fate: Yes, sorry about this, mother, being so sudden...
Lindy: Talks between daughter and mother, there's no such thing as sudden or not sudden. What is it?
Fate: The truth is I want to talk about Erio and Caro...
Old 2009-08-10, 12:00   Link #2044
Nagumo
Random Translator

Password
14 - Nanoha to Vivio Bed
14 - Nanoha and Vivio - Bed

Nanoha: There, I've changed your clothes, time for sleep, let's go to bed.
Vivio: Un.
Nanoha: Here, Mr. Rabbit.
Nanoha: Well, me too…
Vivio: Ah, Mama...
Nanoha: What is it?
Vivio: The thing is... I still don't want to sleep (I’m still not sleepy).
Nanoha: Geez, why did you say that after we changed your clothes? If you said that before we changed your clothes, we could have gone out for a stroll. You shouldn't do that, Vivio.
Vivio: Shouldn't do that.
Nanoha: Oh well, if you go to bed, maybe you'll get sleepy?
Vivio: Will I?
Nanoha: Fate-mama is not home yet; we can keep the lights on and talk about things.
Nanoha: But if you sleep in late, and wake up, Vivio will be alone.
Vivio: Oh~
Nanoha: If it's Nanoha-mama's usual job, I won't go far away. I'll just be at the usual place.
Nanoha: Well then, what should Nanoha and Vivio talk about?
Vivio: Umm, let's talk about Nanoha-mama and Fate-mama.
Nanoha: About us... hmm, okay... Originally, we began as enemies. (Originally, we started out fighting each other)
Vivio: You fought?
Nanoha: Yup really electrifying ones…
Vivio: Oh...
Nanoha: After that, we became very close, Fate-mama and I had so many experiences, then we went to work under the Administration Bureau.
Vivio: Oh...
Nanoha: Fate-mama works in...

Password
15 - Oya Toshite
15 - As a Parent

Lindy: Listening to everything you said, in simple terms, it's because Erio and Caro are too obedient and hard-working, that's why you feel troubled?
Fate: Un, even before, Erio and Caro had that kind of direction, but after joining Riot Force Six, their complaints/unhappiness and selfishness completely disappeared. Recently, they don't even show their expressions of hardship and tiredness. No matter how many times you ask, they just say "There's no problem". (Everything is fine)
Lindy: Un.
Fate: I imitated mother's actions, and I learned a lot from Momoko-san and Admiral Leti, I also read a lot of books on how to take care of children, but...
Lindy: Mm, you really read a lot, didn't you.
Fate: According to the books, if children are very obedient, that means that they feel lonely, because they're afraid that their parents will hate them, they wish their parents to take care of them...
Lindy: Ah…
Fate: They give the appearance of "good children" but it's the opposite, in reality, the children are forcing themselves, they're bottling up their feelings in...
Lindy: Maybe you're thinking of your childhood days, when you were with your mother Precia, when you were like that too?
Fate: That is...
Lindy: If that's not it, maybe you actually feel that Erio and Caro don’t treat you as their own guardian?
Fate: Ah, that...
Lindy: Well Fate, Erio and Caro are already ten, but they’re still only ten. They’re at the right age when they start finding things they want to strive hard for and if they really can't continue, that's the time they will depend on their parents and the adults around them, right?
Lindy: I also receive mails from the both of them, but they always talk about the people in Riot Force Six. For example, how they received help from someone, or how Nanoha's teaching is so great, or how they are persevering/how hard they’re trying.
Fate: Is that so…
Lindy: Their life now must be very fruitful.
Lindy: Ten years old is just the right age for them to be more interested in their friends and other people, rather than their mother and family.
Fate: Ah.
Lindy: Therefore you shouldn't worry; you should protect them even now as their mother/guardian.
Lindy: The remaining things are your own problem. Now about those...

Password
16 - Arf to Erio Caro
16 - Arf, Erio, and Caro

Arf: Mm... I still don't understand why the both of you are worried; for example you think that Fate hates the two of you?
Caro: No... We don't think that.
Arf: Naturally, that's impossible. But because you don't like to make Fate worried, or you don't like to express your frustrations, if you over force yourselves like that, Fate will surely get worried/sad.
Caro: Ah…
Erio: But we're not really... forcing ourselves.
Arf: Mm~ I understand that too. But Fate is a big worrywart, and she also has a very strong sense of responsibility too.
Arf: If you're in a hurry to do one thing, you'll distance yourself from the other person or you'll start feeling it’s impossible. That's why your mother feels many hardships/difficulties.
Caro: Un
Erio: But since we're both employees of the Adminiatration Bureau.
Caro: And we're also officers and subordinates of the same branch.
Arf: Ahh, so what now? Fate was very against the two of you becoming employees of the Administration Bureau and joining Riot Force 6 before, I think it's because she already knew that it will increase the distance between you.
Erio and Caro: Oh.
Arf: But this was the decision the both of you took, and this path of yours was accepted by Fate. However, no matter what happens to the relationship, you should find the best way to solve it.
Caro: That's right.
Arf: Though I said that, hm, yeah, let's talk about solving this problem in detail...

Password
17 - Kazoku Dakara
17 - Because we’re Family

Lindy: Well, let's talk again then. Un~
Arf: Okay, if there's anything else, just call me again. Well, goodbye.
Lindy: Ara, Arf, you must have been talking with Erio's side earlier?
Arf: Saying that, mother, you must have been talking with Fate?
Lindy: Un, that's right. How worrisome, right?
Arf: Those worrywarts became too careful around each other.
Lindy: It just means that they’ve become a good family (good mother and children). I wonder if they don't realize it themselves.
Arf: But mother, you think it's very amusing don't you? (You’re very glad/happy aren’t you?)
Lindy: So do you Arf, your tail won't stop wagging.
Arf: Er, I was careless

Fate: Caro, Erio
Erio: Fate-san
Caro: Ah…
All three: Um...

Password
18 - Fate to, Erio to, Caro to
18 - Fate, Erio, and Caro

Nanoha: Oh?
Fate: Nanoha, Vivio.
Nanoha: Fate-chan.
Vivio: Fate-mama.
Nanoha: Huh, together with Erio and Caro too?
Erio: At this late hour, sorry.
Caro: Sorry.
Fate: Um, there's something I wish to discuss with Erio and Caro. Can Nanoha and Vivio go to sleep first?
Nanoha: Un, I understand.
Nanoha: The three of you can talk in this room; Vivio doesn't want to go to sleep yet. (Vivio says she’s not sleepy yet)
Vivio: I don't want to go to sleep yet. (I’m not sleepy at all)
Fate: Uh, but...
Nanoha: Seems like you need to talk about something very important. There was some tension during alert, but it just so happens that we’re off duty now, so take your time talking.
Fate: Ah, yeah.
Nanoha: So Vivio and I will sleep in the vacant room over there tonight.
Vivio: We're off.
Fate: Sorry about this, thank you, Nanoha, Vivio.
Erio and Caro: Thank you very much.

Subaru: Ah, did it end well? Or are they just starting now?
Teana: Mn, it makes me worry for them.
Alto: Ah, what are you guys doing there?
Lucino: Something happen?
Subaru: Ah, Alto, Lucino-san...
Teana: Ah, well, the thing is…
Vita: Ora, I told you not to be so noisy in the corridor, if you want to talk, go to the lounge or to your room.
Lucino: Ah, sorry.
Alto: We were just passing by…
Lucino: Ah, yeah…
Vita: Hm? Lightning Squad and Nanoha is also here, what's everyone doing?
Erio and Caro: We're sorry.
Nanoha: Sorry, sorry.
Fate: It's a personal thing, so I'll return to my room
Erio and Caro: Excuse us!
Vita: Ah? What’s happening?
Subaru: It's nothing, Vice-Captain.
Teana: Anyway, everyone’s off duty, it's just a small matter.

Fate: Well then, Erio, Caro.
Erio and Caro: Yes…
Fate: Both of you have been working hard recently, you've doing many things very well, I feel very happy. But you're very obedient and very hard-working...
Erio: Um, us, because of us you got worried...
Caro: And we also made Fate-san's life hard, and made her lonely...
Fate: Eh? No! It's because you didn't let me worry about you, and didn't bother me, that I felt conflicted. Because I couldn't do well, so the two of you are forcing yourselves...
Caro: We're not forcing ourselves...
Erio: Even though we're very hardworking, we're not forcing ourselves.
Fate: Am I suitable to be your guardian? Did I treat you well? Is there any part where you're not satisfied?
Erio: Ah, something we're unsatisfied with...
Erio and Caro: That's impossible.
Erio: Fate-san, you worry too much.
Caro: We're not little children like Vivio anymore.
Erio: We want to change from being people that act like children during hard situations...
Caro: Even just a little bit, we want to change ourselves. This is what the two of us had decided on after many discussions.
Erio: But… we got scolded by Arf…
Caro: ‘Did the two of you mention what you decided on after so many discussions to Fate-san?’...
Fate: Ah…
Erio and Caro: Mm?
Fate: I also asked for advice from mother. I want for us to be together, and want you to rely on me… My wishes, was I able to communicate this to you clearly...
Erio: Ah, um, so that's how it was...
Caro: You asked Lindy-san how to solve this problem?
Fate: Ah, you were also following the suggestion of Arf?
Erio and Caro: Yes…
F+E+C: "The three of you better clearly talk with each other"…
Caro: You should have solved this problem (did that) in the beginning...
Fate: The three of us were so worried and too careful...
Erio: Stubbornness, wilfulness (selfishness), it’s easy to misunderstand other's people's compliments...
Fate: What the heck, we were all just the same.
Caro: Yes…
Erio: We really were, weren't we.
Fate: Well, why won't we talk about it properly? So we can avoid any more misunderstandings.
Erio and Caro: Yes
Fate: Would you want to drink tea or something else?
Caro: Oh, I'll do it...
Erio: Me too...
Fate: Nope, the two of you better wait. I learned how to make delicious Caramel Milk from Nanoha; I'll make some for you to drink.
Erio and Caro: Yes
Fate: The intricate relationship between mother and child, even if you can manage it smoothly is still unclear. Mother said, if you adopt/raise children as their guardian, at the same time, you should let the children raise you. I think that Alicia and I, when we were together with mother Precia, and when I was growing up with Lindy, were sharing the same feelings.
Fate: Caro's should be more sweet, Erio's needs more milk. There, it's done.

Password
20 - Yagami Ie no Yoru
20 - Night time at the Yagami's

Vita: I'm home
Shamal: Ah, welcome home.
Signum: What is it? What happened?
Vita: Nothing. There was some stuff with Nanoha and Lightning Squad; Alto, Subaru, and the others were peeping/watching.
Shamal: Ara, ah...
Rein: That family seems to have many problems, don't they?
Shamal: Our family also has its share of problems.
Vita: Oh, this is the data on the summoner and the Combat Cyborgs from before.
Rein: And this red-headed kid.
Shamal: Unison Device... according to Ancient Belka information, she's a ‘Unification Device’.
Vita: Ya know, it didn’t seem like she was planning to unison with the summoner.
Rein: That’s true, even when she was in danger/having difficulties, not even an indication/hint of it.
Hayate: It could be that somebody else is that Unison Device's master/lord--the one she unisons with. We’ll need to carefully think of emergency counter-measures.
Signum: True but let Vita or I handle it...
Vita: Together with Rein. We’re counting on you, Rein.
Rein: Yes, Vita-chan.
Hayate: Even if you say that, please the two of you, and Rein too, don't push yourselves too much.
Signum: Yes
Vita: We'll be fine
Rein: We'll be fine, Hayate-chan. The second Blessed Wind--I swear by my name of Reinforce II, Rein will surely bring victory.

Password
21 - Jikai Yokoku
21 - Next Time On!

Shamal: Hidden behind the name of the Blessed Wind, are secrets and wishes from the past.
Rein: The meaning behind my birth, the making of a Unison Device--the reason for a Unison Device's life.
Shamal: Next on Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers Sound Stage 03, episode 18.5.
Rein: The Winds of Heaven, the Flames of Black Night
Shamal: On that snowy night...
Shamal and Rein: Take off!
Old 2009-08-11, 22:14   Link #2045
arkxkra
全力全開

thank you for translating the M4.
Just listened, very good ^^.
Btw, love nanoha soundstage, it just good/nice. Wish for more !!!
Old 2009-08-11, 22:24   Link #2046
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Thank you for the translation! It was a lot of fun to read that after listening and understand what they were saying.
Old 2009-08-12, 19:02   Link #2047
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

SSX CD2 03-04

Do note that at the time of posting the file might not have finished processing. It might take 30 minutes or more before it fully functions. I'm posting mere minutes before going to bed so...

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 15:54   Link #2048
Nagumo
Random Translator

StrikerS SSM4

09 あのころは
09 – In those days…/Of days past…

Hayate: Agito, Signum, I’m home!
Agito: Welcome home, Meister!
Signum: Welcome home.
Hayate: Thanks. Oh, Agito, did you get those clothes from Vita?
Agito: Yup, cause they said it might look good on me.
Hayate: They really do look good. Looks cute on you.
Agito: Hehehe. Thank you very much.
Signum: Master Hayate, does it appear that you will be able fully enjoy your break/vacation?
Hayate: It’s only a short summer break/vacation, but I can take it easy.
Agito: Hey Meister, would you like a drink? A cold one right?
Hayate: Oh, that would be great.
Agito: I’m sure there’s some of the Meister’s favourite tea in the back somewhere.
Hayate: Hm? Right now I thought I just saw a very familiar box.
Agito: Oh? This box? Oh, I think Shamal bought this box of cake… Is this Japanese? I can’t read the kanji.
Hayate: It has “Midoriya” written on it.
Rein: Ah, Hayate-chan, welcome home~.
Vita: Hayate, welcome back.
Zafira: Welcome home.
Hayate: Hahaha, I’m home everyone.
Shamal: Agito-chan, about that box of cake, I had hidden in there, NO~~~~!
Agito: Er, um sorry Shama-nee/Sis Shama… I suppose that this was supposed to be a… secret.
Shamal: Yes, a secret!
Hayate: Oops, sorry, I sorta found it.
Shamal: Oh, I messed up.
Hayate: Oh don’t worry, it’s quite a surprise. Anyways, what’s with this?
Shamal: I went all the way there and bought it.
Agito: Seriously?
Hayate: It must have been really difficult, thanks a lot.
Shamal: Oh no, not at all.
Agito: “Midoriya”, hey you mean that it’s from Nanoha’s home.
Vita: Yup.
Rein: When we were over there, any time there was something special going on, we always get cake from “Midoriya”.
Signum: How nostalgic. You ate lots of this sugary sweet stuff, even though you supposedly didn’t like it.
Zafira: So did you.
Shamal: Well, we’ll have it after dinner okay?
Agito: OH well, everyone sit, sit. Since we’re all together now, let’s have lunch.
Vita: Guess you’re right.
Rein: Yes!
Hayate: Okay then, now.
All: Thanks for the meal.
Vita: Oh, this tastes great!
Signum: Truly.
Rein: Isn’t it? Rein made this one.
Shamal: You’ve gotten really good at cooking, haven’t you Rein-chan!
Rein: He he he.
Agito: Hey Meister?
Hayate: Yes?
Agito: I want to hear more about your past.
Hayate: My past?
Agito: Like stories when Meister was a child, or when she met Nanoha-san and Enforcer Fate and stuff.
Hayate: Okay then, I got lots of fun stories. So how far back do you want to hear?
Agito: Heheh, well then. How about during elementary school?
Shamal: Oh, Hayate-chan’s elementary student days. She was so cute!
Hayate: I don’t get the feeling I grew up/matured all too much from that time. (awkward translation)
Signum: The Master is completely normal. It’s Testarossa who grew up/matured way too quickly/much. (awkward translation)
Vita: That was something, if you saw it; you’d think it was way weird. (awkward translation)
Agito: Oh~, I see…
Old 2009-08-13, 16:25   Link #2049
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
No, no, Hayate, Signum, you two have it wrong...

All three of the Aces grew up too fast.

Still, it seems that Nanoha's family does keep in (fairly) close contact with Nanoha and friends, doesn't it?

Nagumo, you are awesome for all your hard work.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 18:37   Link #2050
Nagumo
Random Translator

10 お祝いのメッセージ
10 – A message of congratulations/best wishes

Agito: Well then, we ate lunch, and we cleaned up!
Rein: And now… We go and swim!
Vita: You two are really hyper…
Rein: OH! Hayate is watching us from the terrace!
Agito: AH! You’re right!
Vita: They’re not listening…
Rein: Hayate-chan~!
Agito: Meister~ afterwards, let’s go swimming together~!
Vita: What did Hayate say?
Rein: “We’ll go together latter”.
Vita: I see.
Hayate: Ha-.
Zafira: Master.
Hayate: Oh, Zafira. You returned to you wolf form already?
Zafira: As I had expected, I feel best/calm in this form.
Hayate: I see.
Zafira: You seem to be extremely pleased, what are you thinking?
Hayate: Oh, talking about the past made me remember so many things. Like when I was practicing walking, you used to accompany me all the time.
Zafira: Yes.
Hayate: And when I walked as much as I could walk, and got really tired/exhausted…
Zafira: I let you ride on my back and returned home together.
Hayate: I kinda wanted to become famous throughout the whole neighbourhood as the little girl who rode around on the big dog.
Zafira: Actually, you were famous for that.
Hayate: Huh? Really? How embarrassing/I never noticed!!
Zafira: The neighbourhood children watched with great admiration.
Hayate: Ahahaha, I see. But now that I’m this age, I can’t ride around on you anymore.
Zafira: Not at all, you still can.
Hayate: Oh no, I can’t do that! I’m pretty heavy.
Zafira: A mere trifle. Anytime, should you wish of it.
Hayate: Hahaha. Thanks Zafira.
Shamal: Hayate-chan~, I got a call from Nanoha-chan~~~.
Hayate: Oh? Nanoha-chan? Hello, this is Hayate.
Nanoha: Hayate! Happy tenth anniversary of your complete recovery!
Hayate: Wha-?
Nanoha: Hahah, it’s also an anniversary for me too…
Hayate: Wow, what a surprise! Thanks!
Nanoha: I’m sure Arisa-chan and Suzuka-chan will be sending you congratulation emails latter, Fate-chan too!
Hayate: Really? This isn’t a big thing though.
Nanoha: Now, now. This is a commemoration.
Hayate: I guess, you know I was talking about the past just now.
Hayate: During my medical treatment, when I was doing walking rehabilitation with Nanoha-chan.
Nanoha: Oh, when we were recovering at Uminari Hospital Rehabilitation Center.
Hayate: Yeah, Nanoha-chan got to ride around on Zafira.
Nanoha: Oh yeah, I remember! And once he let the two of us ride on him together.
Hayate: Yup, yup!
Nanoha: It was a little nerve-racking~!
Zafira: Truly unforgettable/How nostalgic.
Nanoha: Oh, Zafira, thanks for the ride back then!
Zafira: No problem.
Nanoha: But really, how nostalgic. It feels so far in the past now.
Hayate: Well, we’ve been friends for more than half of our lives now.
Nanoha: Is that so. Let’s do something to celebrate this.
Hayate: Like a ’15 year anniversary of becoming friends’ sort of thing? (Friend formation, 15th anniversary)
Nanoha: Ahaha, yes, something like that.
Hayate: Let’s think up something/an event then.
Nanoha: For that, we should get Arisa-chan to do it. She loves getting fire up by these types’ things.
Hayate: That’s true.
Nanoha: Oh, I shouldn’t talk too long with you when you’re holidaying with your family.
Hayate: Oh no, no. It’s all right.
Nanoha: Oh no, in any case, I’m only taking a lunch break from work.
Hayate: That’s not good; make sure you take your break.
Nanoha: Haha, in any case, Hayate-chan.
Nanoha: Just want to say again, congratulations on the tenth anniversary of your complete recovery!
Hayate: Thanks Nanoha-chan!
Nanoha: Well then, see you later.
Hayate: Nanoha-chan is the same as always.
Zafira: Truly.
Old 2009-08-13, 18:38   Link #2051
Nagumo
Random Translator

Hello everyone, as I had expected, I have finished StrikerS SSM4 in record time. This is clearly the easiest Sound Stage I had ever had to translate and the shortest.

I am one happy translator.

01 八神家マイホーム
01 – Yagami Family, My home

Shamal: If you head away from Midchilda city proper to the suburbs, and a little towards to the south. A place that is somewhat removed from the bustling city where you can see the sea from high above.

There in that place, is where our Yagami family home is located. Our family head/master Yagami Hayate-chan, and every member of the Yagami family is busy with work every day.

But sometimes, we want to take a break and all gather together as family. If it’s for a happy event or important anniversary, we always do without fail. Today is an anniversary for Hayate, it is a very important day.

02 リインとアギト
02 – Rein and Agito

Shamal: Here we go… Hah. Rein-chan~! Agito-chan~! I’m home!
Rein: Oh, welcome home Shamal!
Agito: Shamal-nee (or Sis Shamal), welcome back!
Shamal: Oh, here are the groceries we needed.
Agito: Yeah, thanks for your hard work!
Rein: This helps a lot!
Shamal: So you two are ‘full size’ today, eh?
Agito: Of course we are. It’s our ‘help around the house’ mode.
Rein: Lately though, I’ve using this mode a lot.
Shamal: So it seems. Where is everyone else?
Agito: Older sis Viita and Signum are already home.
Rein: So is Zafira. But Hayate-chan, not yet.
Agito: She told us to go ahead and relax.
Shamal: I see.
Agito: Vegetable, vegetable, fish…
Rein: Fruit, fruit…
Shamal: Our family’s youngest pair, Rein-chan and Agito-chan. Though the two squabble a lot…
Rein: Agito, could you take care of this?
Agito: Got it.
Rein: We’re going to go swimming with Viita-chan this afternoon.
Agito: Yeah! Bought myself a swimsuit!
Rein: Fufufu, so did I!
Agito: Heheheh.
Shamal: Basically though, these two get along great.
Rein: During the break/holiday/vacation, me and Agito will take care of the house chores.
Agito: You should relax, Shamal-nee.
Shamal: I’ll leave dinner to you two, but I’ll help with the other stuff.
Agito: Oh don’t be like that. Older sis Viita and Signum should be getting tired of relaxing/doing nothing about now.
Rein: Just leave it to use!
Shamal: Okay, thanks.

03 シグナムとヴィータ
03 – Signum and Vita

Vita: Ah… So peaceful~….
Signum: It really is…
Vita: I think I just heard a car? I wonder if it’s Hayate?
Signum: No, given the sound of difficulty the person has with parking the car in the garage…
Shamal: Hi!
Vita: Oh~….
Signum: It was Shamal.
Vita: Agreed.
Shamal: What are you two whispering to each other about?
Signum: Um, nothing.
Shamal: So you two are sunbathing on the terrace?
Vita: Yeah~…
Signum: With the little kids are running around in the house, it’s pretty noisy. And we figured we would just be in their way.
Vita: So we decided space out, out here.
Shamal: I see. Signum and Vita-chan, respectively a Frontline Corps/Force (Forward Line Unit) First Lieutenant and a Tactical Instructor 2nd Lieutenant, supposedly… Vita-chan, you can’t possibly show such a relaxed/easy going demeanour/behaviour to your students can you.
Vita: Or to my superiors or coworkers, and how about you, Herr Dokter/Lady Chief of Medical Affairs/Lady Doctor?
Shamal: I just got home; I still have things to do.
Vita: Oh really?
Shamal: Oh? That reminds me, where’s Zafira?
Signum: At the beach. In his usual form with the kids.

04 ザフィーラと生徒達
04 – Zafira and the students

Zafira: Okay! Go ahead! Hit me!
Girl 1: Ok! EEEEI! Ya, ta! Ei!
Zafira: Good! Good! Look, over here!
Girl 1: Ya! HA!
Shamal: Zafira! Everyone!
Kids: Oh, Shamal sensei! Good afternoon!
Shamal: It’s been awhile everyone! Have you been good?
Kids: Yes!
Shamal: It’s amazing, it’s so hot today but everyone’s practicing so energetically in the sand!
Girl: Zafira’s teaching us.
Boy: And Zafira doesn’t come too often…
Zafira: Sorry about that. It doesn’t look like it, but I’m pretty busy.
Shamal: It’s hot today, so make sure you drink lots of water. Here you go, ice and sports drinks.
Kids: YEAH!
Zafira: Try not to break your stomach/upset your stomach by drinking all of that at once.
Kids: Yes!
Shamal: Our family’s Guardian Beast, Zafira. At home and at work, Zafira’s usually in wolf form, but when he’s teaching the neighbourhood kids magic or hand to hand combat (empty hand martial arts), he’s always in human form.
Zafira: Is Master Hayate…
Shamal: No, not yet. When Hayate-chan comes home, I’ll call for you. Go ahead and take your time playing with everyone.
Zafira: Okay.
Boy: Hey Zafira, let’s spar! Let’s spar!
Zafira: Everyone’s still drinking; we’ll do it after everyone’s done.
Boy: All right!
Shamal: Whether in wolf form or human form, he never tires of the children.

05 リインとアギトのお料理天国
05 – Rein and Agito’s Cooking Paradise/Heaven

Agito: All righty! Today’s lunch menu will have, appetizer/small bowl: (ankake: sauce made of soy sauce, mirin and dashi… My mother puts in sugar to make it sweeter >_>; ) sticky sauce covered tofu and green peas.
Rein: The large appetizer/large bowl is niku jaga (meat and potato) with carrots.
Agito: Salad is a large plate of summer vegetables, main dish is fish! ALL GOOD! They bought a good one for us, so we’ll make one half teriyaki and the other half salted (shio-yaki: Salted and grilled).
Rein: That sounds good. Ah, and for dessert we can make a fruit punch!
Agito: Oh, sounds nice and cold.
Rein: Zafira and his friends will be coming by too.
Agito: Let’s do it! Oh, it’s definitely a lot more fun making food for lots of people!
Rein: It gives us a chance to make lots of different dishes.
Agito: Yeah really. If you leave Signum on her own, she won’t eat anything.
Rein: Signum is very particular/obsessive with her food.
Agito: Thanks to that, making sure she eats healthily is a pain. (Making sure she eat enough vitamins is a pain)
Rein: Um, it’s the same for me and Hayate-chan, when things get real busy. Eating stuff when there’s some spare time or when we’re being mobilized…
Agito: How naïve. Signum is even worse, if she’s on her own, she just eats whatever. Like power jelly and ration cubes!
Rein: Oh~… Signum was like that in the past too. That reminds me Agito, there’s a lot of minced meat here…
Agito: Oh, that’s on the menu for tonight’s celebratory dinner. Lulu’s mama’s specialty stew hamburger
Rein: Oh, that’s great~!
Agito: Nahaha, whenever hamburgers are mentioned, you and older sis Vita get all excited.
Rein: Ugh… That doesn’t happen! Er, anyways let’s start peeling the apples!
Agito: Oh? Wanna make it a contest? Whoever can cleanly peel it without causing the peel to break, wins!
Rein: Okay, then! I accept the challenge!
Agito: Then, pick up the kitchen knife~~~!
Rein: Pick up the apple~~~!
Agito: Ready!
Rein+Agito: GO!!

06 姉御&末っ子コンビ
06- Older Sister and the youngest pair

Vita: Hm. It’s almost time of lunch, I wonder when Hayate’s going to get here?
Signum: Well, she said she would make it for lunch. It should be fine.
Vita: I guess… Oh, ran out of juice. Signum go get some for me.
Signum: Hey now…
Agito: Hey SIS! I DID IT! I WON!
Rein: No, no! That doesn’t count! It was unfair!
Agito: Oh, be quiet! A win is a win~! Oh hey you two, you need drink refill?
Vita: Nice, Agito! Hit me.
Signum: Did you two have another match/contest again?
Rein: Yeah, a contest to peel apples. I peeled the cleanest one!
Agito: We were competing to see who could get the longest peel! The longest one, wins~~~!
Vita: Now, now. You two doing best making lunch. Why don’t you take it to mean both of you are equally great.
Rein: Un… True but…
Agito: I’m happy to that but…
Vita: After eating lunch, we’re going swimming right? I bought that new surfboard/surf mat you wanted.
Rein: REALLY?
Agito: YA~~~~!
Vita: A big beautifully painted one with a window on it. If you drift/float around on it in the waves, it’ll be lots of fun.
Rein: How wonderful!
Agito: Looking forward to it/Sounds fun~~!
Vita: That reminds me, aren’t you two supposed to be cooking lunch?
Agito: Oh yeah!
Rein: We were in the middle of making it.
Vita: Well then, is there anything I can help with?
Agito: Nah, don’t bother! Signum and Sis should just relax/laze/space out.
Rein: Agito and Rein will go back and make the fruits punch.
Vita: Okay. I’ll come to check on you a little later
Signum: As will I.
Rein+Agito: OKAY!
Agito: Good grief. You’re always starting first, and stopping first. (bad translation)
Rein: HMPH! Pot kettle black! Agito is so annoying!
Agito: Ahahah~.
Signum: Considering your age, you’ve gotten pretty good at handling them.
Vita: Well, those two are real cute.

07 はやての記念日
07 Hayate’s Anniversary

Shamal: The sun’s strong but wind is cool and feels so good. Oh, over there… Is that Hayate-chan? Hayate-chan!!
Hayate: Oh Shamal.
Shamal: Oh Hayate-chan, if you were already here, you should have hurried back home.
Hayate: Oh, I had something to do first. I’m just waiting for a call, and wanted to finish it up first.
Shamal: I see… if that’s the case, can I stay by you?
Hayate: Okay, how is everyone?
Shamal: Everyone’s just idling away the time. Unwinding/relaxing.
Hayate: Vacation/Break with everyone, we don’t get to do that often each year. Got to make it last.
Shamal: The youngest kids are really spirited.
Hayate: Hahaha. That reminds me Shamal, why tonight? Is there some kind of anniversary for someone in our family?
Shamal: EH~~~!? Hayate-chan, you don’t remember?
Hayate: Oh, um, er, sorry… If it’s something I don’t quite remember, then it must mean it’s something involving about me…
Shamal: As expected of Hayate-chan, it’s definitely/all about you. Moreover it’s that big event; it’s been a little over ten years now.
Hayate: Ten years? Um… Uh…
Shamal: Oh~… Ten years ago from today is the day when Hayate-chan’s legs were declared to be completely recovered!
Hayate: Um… Let’s see… I was in 6th grade…. That happened, and… OH! I remember, I remember! That’s right! Just ten years ago!
Shamal: That’s right!
Hayate: Dr. Ishida came by to celebrate…
Shamal: Then Dr. Ishida and our guardian/patron Admiral Letti got drunk.
Hayate: Signum and Shamal were made to drink.
Shamal: That’s right!
Hayate: Ahahah… how nostalgic ~.
Shamal: That’s the anniversary!
Hayate: Well, I guess I cleared the necessary requirements, slowly practicing how to walk. It’s not quite the day of my ‘complete recovery’. (bad translation)
Shamal: It took quite awhile to make a complete recovery… During that time, you were in school and studying magic, and doing rehabilitation and practicing walking, it was a really busy time.
Hayate: Oh not at all. During that time, Nanoha-chan injured herself/got into her accident, and at the hospital we did rehabilitation together. I just remembered it all now.
Shamal: Oh that time, she was really so~… Well, I’m glad I haven’t seen Nanoha-chan overdoing it lately.
Hayate: Well Fate-chan is staying close by and Vivio has become quite reliable/mature.
Shamal: Oh, about Vivio. She send me and Zafira a lot e-mails about seasonal events and where she and her mama went and what they did.
Hayate: She sends those to me too~!
Shamal: They’re so wonderful and so cute.
Hayate: Yes. But really, today is the day of that anniversary…
Shamal: Yes.
Hayate: The call finally came. Yes, this is Yagami. Oh, thanks for your hard work. Oh, no, no. Not all, everything is fine. Yes.
Shamal: That’s right. That’s the anniversary.

08 幸福のありか
08 – The whereabouts/location of happiness

Agito: I see… So the Meister had a childhood/used to be a child, I’ve only had adult/grown up Meisters before.
Signum: I’ve shown you the pictures before haven’t I?
Agito: Yeah, I have but seeing it and actually believing/knowing it is another story.
Signum: That’s true.
Agito: Hey, when Meister was young, what kind of person was she?
Signum: Well, she was not that different from now. She was a very kind and gentle person and very good at cooking in the past too.
Agito: Okay, the green onion is in… Wait I mean, if that’s the case… (can’t hear too well)
Signum: Oh?
Agito: If you ate lots of tasty stuff in the past, why is it that you’re still have no sense of taste?
Signum: No sense of taste? What are you talking about? I can tell what taste’s good and what doesn’t.
Agito: I know… That’s not what I meant. You’re usually never concerned about what you eat. What’s up with that?
Signum: Well, since you mentioned it, I guess I should start fixing that.
Agito: Yeah! I would like it if you did. A knight’s body is their most important resource. Okay! Here! Try this for me!
Signum: Okay. Hm… It tastes good. It fills the mouth.
Agito: Heheh…

Vita: Huh, the reason why Signum is so unconcerned about her food?
Rein: Yup, that’s it.
Vita: Well, I’m not too concerned about any particular sort of food either…
Rein: Oh that’s not true at all. Vita-chan gets pretty excited about her food. If it’s hamburger and sunny side up eggs together, you go ‘fwosh’.
Vita: What are ya? An idiot! That’s you!
Rein: Ahaha, yes you do! What I like eating was directly influenced by what Vita-chan likes.
Zafira: Rein, Vita.
Kids: Good afternoon, sorry to bother you!
Rein: Zafira, everyone!
Vita: So practice is over?
Boy: we’re here to return the cooler pack that Shamal Sensei lent us.
Rein: Oh, thank you.
Vita: Go ahead and eat. Here! Rein and Agito’s fruit punch.
Girl: Is it okay?
Rein: Of course! We made all of this for everyone!
Kids: Okay~! Thanks a lot~!
Rein: Take as much as you like.
Zafira: Sorry about this.
Vita: Don’t say that to me, say it Rein and Agito.
Rein: Here you go, Zafira.
Zafira: Thanks.
Rein: Oh! Do you know Zafira?
Zafira: Know what?
Vita: Oh, the reason why Signum doesn’t really care about her food? I’m sure there’s a reason…
Zafira: I heard it once from her, hm… but I’m not sure if it something I can tell others…
Vita: It’s all right. I permit it!
Rein: We’ll keep it a secret.
Zafira: Hm… Very well then.
Rein: Please.
Zafira: Signum told me once. The true joy of my meal is eating with the company of my Master, family and friends/comrades. If I cannot, then nothing tastes good or bad.
Rein: Oh…
Zafira: It’s not for the sake of family or anyone else. And only enjoying it for my own sake, doesn’t suit me/isn’t my preference. That is what I heard from her once. (bad translation)
Rein: So that’s the reason…
Zafira: Thanks to Agito though, it seems that she’s starting to enjoy it more.
Vita: Well, if you just watch/look at her, you can tell that much.
Zafira: This is a secret! It might not look like it, but she becomes very shy/embarrassed by things like this.
Rein: Yes, we’ll keep it a secret!

09 あのころは
09 – In those days…/Of days past…

Hayate: Agito, Signum, I’m home!
Agito: Welcome home, Meister!
Signum: Welcome home.
Hayate: Thanks. Oh, Agito, did you get those clothes from Vita?
Agito: Yup, cause they said it might look good on me.
Hayate: They really do look good. Looks cute on you.
Agito: Hehehe. Thank you very much.
Signum: Master Hayate, does it appear that you will be able fully enjoy your break/vacation?
Hayate: It’s only a short summer break/vacation, but I can take it easy.
Agito: Hey Meister, would you like a drink? A cold one right?
Hayate: Oh, that would be great.
Agito: I’m sure there’s some of the Meister’s favourite tea in the back somewhere.
Hayate: Hm? Right now I thought I just saw a very familiar box.
Agito: Oh? This box? Oh, I think Shamal bought this box of cake… Is this Japanese? I can’t read the kanji.
Hayate: It has “Midoriya” written on it.
Rein: Ah, Hayate-chan, welcome home~.
Vita: Hayate, welcome back.
Zafira: Welcome home.
Hayate: Hahaha, I’m home everyone.
Shamal: Agito-chan, about that box of cake, I had hidden in there, NO~~~~!
Agito: Er, um sorry Shama-nee/Sis Shama… I suppose that this was supposed to be a… secret.
Shamal: Yes, a secret!
Hayate: Oops, sorry, I sorta found it.
Shamal: Oh, I messed up.
Hayate: Oh don’t worry, it’s quite a surprise. Anyways, what’s with this?
Shamal: I went all the way there and bought it.
Agito: Seriously?
Hayate: It must have been really difficult, thanks a lot.
Shamal: Oh no, not at all.
Agito: “Midoriya”, hey you mean that it’s from Nanoha’s home.
Vita: Yup.
Rein: When we were over there, any time there was something special going on, we always get cake from “Midoriya”.
Signum: How nostalgic. You ate lots of this sugary sweet stuff, even though you supposedly didn’t like it.
Zafira: So did you.
Shamal: Well, we’ll have it after dinner okay?
Agito: OH well, everyone sit, sit. Since we’re all together now, let’s have lunch.
Vita: Guess you’re right.
Rein: Yes!
Hayate: Okay then, now.
All: Thanks for the meal.
Vita: Oh, this tastes great!
Signum: Truly.
Rein: Isn’t it? Rein made this one.
Shamal: You’ve gotten really good at cooking, haven’t you Rein-chan!
Rein: He he he.
Agito: Hey Meister?
Agito: I want to hear more about your past.
Hayate: My past?
Agito: Like stories when Meister was a child, or when she met Nanoha-san and Enforcer Fate and stuff.
Hayate: Okay then, I got lots of fun stories. So how far back do you want to hear?
Agito: Heheh, well then. How about during elementary school?
Shamal: Oh, Hayate-chan’s elementary student days. She was so cute!
Hayate: I don’t get the feeling I grew up/matured all too much from that time. (awkward translation)
Signum: The Master is completely normal. It’s Testarossa who grew up/matured way too quickly/much. (awkward translation)
Vita: That was something, if you saw it; you’d think it was way weird. (awkward translation)
Agito: Oh~, I see…

10 お祝いのメッセージ
10 – A message of congratulations/best wishes

Agito: Well then, we ate lunch, and we cleaned up!
Rein: And now… We go and swim!
Vita: You two are really hyper…
Rein: OH! Hayate is watching us from the terrace!
Agito: AH! You’re right!
Vita: They’re not listening…
Rein: Hayate-chan~!
Agito: Meister~ afterwards, let’s go swimming together~!
Vita: What did Hayate say?
Rein: “We’ll go together latter”.
Vita: I see.
Hayate: Ha-.
Zafira: Master.
Hayate: Oh, Zafira. You returned to you wolf form already?
Zafira: As I had expected, I feel best/calm in this form.
Hayate: I see.
Zafira: You seem to be extremely pleased, what are you thinking?
Hayate: Oh, talking about the past made me remember so many things. Like when I was practicing walking, you used to accompany me all the time.
Zafira: Yes.
Hayate: And when I walked as much as I could walk, and got really tired/exhausted…
Zafira: I let you ride on my back and returned home together.
Hayate: I kinda wanted to become famous throughout the whole neighbourhood as the little girl who rode around on the big dog.
Zafira: Actually, you were famous for that.
Hayate: Huh? Really? How embarrassing/I never noticed!!
Zafira: The neighbourhood children watched with great admiration.
Hayate: Ahahaha, I see. But now that I’m this age, I can’t ride around on you anymore.
Zafira: Not at all, you still can.
Hayate: Oh no, I can’t do that! I’m pretty heavy.
Zafira: A mere trifle. Anytime, should you wish of it.
Hayate: Hahaha. Thanks Zafira.
Shamal: Hayate-chan~, I got a call from Nanoha-chan~~~.
Hayate: Oh? Nanoha-chan? Hello, this is Hayate.
Nanoha: Hayate! Happy tenth anniversary of your complete recovery!
Hayate: Wha-?
Nanoha: Hahah, it’s also an anniversary for me too…
Hayate: Wow, what a surprise! Thanks!
Nanoha: I’m sure Arisa-chan and Suzuka-chan will be sending you congratulation emails latter, Fate-chan too!
Hayate: Really? This isn’t a big thing though.
Nanoha: Now, now. This is a commemoration.
Hayate: I guess, you know I was talking about the past just now.
Hayate: During my medical treatment, when I was doing walking rehabilitation with Nanoha-chan.
Nanoha: Oh, when we were recovering at Uminari Hospital Rehabilitation Center.
Hayate: Yeah, Nanoha-chan got to ride around on Zafira.
Nanoha: Oh yeah, I remember! And once he let the two of us ride on him together.
Hayate: Yup, yup!
Nanoha: It was a little nerve-racking~!
Zafira: Truly unforgettable/How nostalgic.
Nanoha: Oh, Zafira, thanks for the ride back then!
Zafira: No problem.
Nanoha: But really, how nostalgic. It feels so far in the past now.
Hayate: Well, we’ve been friends for more than half of our lives now.
Nanoha: Is that so. Let’s do something to celebrate this.
Hayate: Like a ’15 year anniversary of becoming friends’ sort of thing? (Friend formation, 15th anniversary)
Nanoha: Ahaha, yes, something like that.
Hayate: Let’s think up something/an event then.
Nanoha: For that, we should get Arisa-chan to do it. She loves getting fire up by these types’ things.
Hayate: That’s true.
Nanoha: Oh, I shouldn’t talk too long with you when you’re holidaying with your family.
Hayate: Oh no, no. It’s all right.
Nanoha: Oh no, in any case, I’m only taking a lunch break from work.
Hayate: That’s not good; make sure you take your break.
Nanoha: Haha, in any case, Hayate-chan.
Nanoha: Just want to say again, congratulations on the tenth anniversary of your complete recovery!
Hayate: Thanks Nanoha-chan!
Nanoha: Well then, see you later.
Hayate: Nanoha-chan is the same as always.
Zafira: Truly.

11 波間にて
11 – On the waves

Rein: To swim around~ on the surface of the sea~ with a big baggy surf mat~ tottering and bobbing~. Oh it feels so nice~~~!
Vita: It’s feel great doesn’t it?…
Agito: Yeah…
Rein: Yup~.
Agito: You know, after hearing all that talk of the past… I guess the Meister went through a lot eh?
Rein: You’re right, lots of things happened. There’s lots of stuff that I only know too.
Agito: I would have liked to meet the previous Rein!
Rein: I’ve only met the previous Rein in my dreams. Though it was only a recording of her in my memories, she was a very gentle/kind person.
Agito: Oh I see.
Vita: The fact that Hayate and everyone in this family are able happily laugh like this, I’m sure that she’s watching over us and laughing too on the other side of the sky.
Rein: Yup!
Vita: Hey, it looks like Hayate’s here now.
Rein: With Signum, Shamal and Zafira!
Agito: Haha, they came down together after all.
Vita: Seems so.
Agito: Right, let’s get back to the beach! Work with me Rein! Get ready to kick!
Rein: Okay! Hey, Agito, help out too!
Agito: WAH! Oh, wa, AHHH!!!
Signum: What are those two doing?
(Vita: Hey, you all right?)
(Rein: Why did you do that!?)
Zafira: Oh, the usual.
Hayate: So it seems. Let’s go out and swim too.
Shamal: Don’t forget to stretch/do warm up exercises.

12 帰る場所
12 - A place to return home to

Shamal: This absolutely uneventful and peaceful day of rest. There might be terrible and difficult cases/incidents in the future but this place, where our family are at, will always be a place for us to come home to. I have a feeling that the next ten years will be same as the ten years as we had lived before.
Hayate: Okay, let’s race to where Vita is!
Z + S: Yes.
Shamal: Er. Um, I’ll be waiting for you here!
Hayate: Oh, I told you I’d teach you how to swim before.
Shamal: Um, well, you see, swimming is a bit…
Old 2009-08-13, 18:55   Link #2052
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Nagumo, thank you so much for that.

Huh, I thought Nanoha recovered on a midchildan world, not Earth...

... GAH! The thought of little Nanoha and Hayate riding on Zafira's back is so cute!

Old 2009-08-14, 16:06   Link #2053
Nagumo
Random Translator

Technically, this post belongs here.

I have taken all the complete translations finished so far for the Sound Stages and posted them in the Fan Creation forum.

Look'em up.
Old 2009-08-14, 17:49   Link #2054
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
Technically, this post belongs here.

I have taken all the complete translations finished so far for the Sound Stages and posted them in the Fan Creation forum.

Look'em up.
I should bookmark that thread or something. Once again, for about the zillionth time, thanks for all the hard work you do in translating this stuff. Given how much background detail is laid out in sources other than the show itself, those of us who can't understand Japanese really do depend on people like you to make sense of a lot of what's out there.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 20:26   Link #2055
Password

Will we continue posting translations here, or should we post new translations in the topic found in the Fan Creation forum?
Password is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 20:31   Link #2056
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Both?

Here for the new stuff and use the other thread when you're all done and let us search easier?

Old 2009-08-14, 21:02   Link #2057
Nagumo
Random Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Both?

Here for the new stuff and use the other thread when you're all done and let us search easier?
New translations will be posted here.

When the entire cd is finished, then it will be posted here and in the new thread.
Old 2009-08-15, 09:40   Link #2058
Nagumo
Random Translator

StrikerS SS03

11 - Honkyoku Vita to Rein
11 – Headquarters: Vita and Rein

Vita: Yo Rein, I’ve come to pick ya up/take ya home!
Rein: Thank you Vita-chan, but why are you over here?
Vita: I needed to do some paperwork here at Air Force HQ, to get clearance to borrow personnel for some hands-on-training
Rein: Did it go well?
Vita: They’re Nanoha’s students, didn’t need to say a thing.
Rein: Hehehe, I understand completely…. Oh, that reminds me…
Vita: Huh?
Rein: I haven’t properly apologized about the previous/last deployment.
Vita: But there’s nothing for you to apologize about though.
Rein: I… I shouldn’t have fallen; it might be fine since Eisen recovered from his damage but I should have protected Eisen despite what happened to me to the end.
Vita: You big dummy. You properly managed to protect me and Eisen, and you came out of it all right too. That’s good enough. Live to fight another day, and it’ll encourage you not to make the same mistake next time.
Rein: Yes…
Vita: That’s all me and you should do. Understand your mistakes and regrets, and then move on.
Rein: I understand.
Vita: Oh.
Rein: Um, this is a completely different question but, Vita-chan, how much do you remember about the first Rein?
Vita: Huh, what’s with this?
Rein: Because I want to know!
Vita: Um, there were so many things going on during the time I was with her. But I was real prickly/nasty/disagreeable with everyone and everything. Made everyone around me miserable too. I did a lot bad things, even though it was real tough for her too…

Last edited by Nagumo; 2009-08-15 at 12:34.
Nagumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 11:04   Link #2059
Jimmy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
Vita: I needed to do some paperwork here so that we can get some clearance for training and get/borrow the necessary staff members from Air force HQ. (awkward translation. Chinese translation seem odd too)
From the Chinese, I think she means "to handle the procedures for borrowing personnel under the excuse of hands-on-training."

Quote:
Vita: It’s about Nanoha’s students, didn’t need to say a thing.
I think this one is "They're all Nanoha's students..."
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 12:26   Link #2060
Nagumo
Random Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
From the Chinese, I think she means "to handle the procedures for borrowing personnel under the excuse of hands-on-training."
Yet in the Japanese track mentions paperwork. I do agree about borrowing personnel part for hands on training though... hmm... will rethink sentence a bit more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
I think this one is "They're all Nanoha's students..."
Edit... actually, 'They're Nanoha's students' works just as well.

Tags
music