AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

Old 2010-07-29, 14:48   Link #1241
Midonin
Last Engage

Stop and hit rewind.

Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 14:49   Link #1242
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Should rename the title to Amagami SexyStylish hair.

Its supposed to be my bed time now, and i only slept for 2 hours... but seriously... how could i miss this long awaited arc. I don't mind sacrificing my bed time for this.
Spoiler for Episode 5 of Amagami SS:

Last edited by margafred; 2010-07-29 at 14:59.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 14:52   Link #1243
coolasj19
TSG : Gaming For A Cause

And it is times like this. When I wish I didn't have to rely on fansubs. I don't know if I should edit my impression in later because this contributes nothing to the topic.
coolasj19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 14:56   Link #1244
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep5:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 15:04   Link #1245
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Can I suggest everyone wait a hour or so before posting their episode 5 comments. You'll soon see why
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 15:04   Link #1246
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

-- deleted --
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2010-07-29 at 15:05. Reason: to follow xris's suggestion
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 15:12   Link #1247
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
It's about damn time he was posted in this thread.

& looks like we'll be getting our own Amagami section just after episode five aired. Perfect.
Old 2010-07-29, 15:13   Link #1248
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Can I suggest everyone wait a hour or so before posting their episode 5 comments. You'll soon see why
Does it mean that a new section for Amagami will be created? Would be bit weird considering that Highchool of the Dead is more popular and doesn't have one.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 15:17   Link #1249
wingman32x

Yay for an Amagmi subforum! I was just about to ask how these things were decided on, like how active a thread has to be, etc. But nvm lol.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 15:27   Link #1250
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Does it mean that a new thread for Amagami will be created? Would be bit weird considering that Highchool of the Dead is more popular and doesn't have one.
Amagami is a 26 episodes anime, meaning the sub-forum will stay alive for a while. Furthermore, there are three manga adaptations currently running; and let's not forget the video game... it makes perfect sense for it to get a sub-forum before any other series.
Old 2010-07-29, 15:34   Link #1251
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep5:
Spoiler for For reply:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
It's about damn time he was posted in this thread.
In fact, he should be posted in every anime based on galge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
Yay for an Amagmi subforum! I was just about to ask how these things were decided on, like how active a thread has to be, etc. But nvm lol.
I thought before the number of post and thread activeness are the reason for creating a sub forum. But actually, its more to that. Being an active thread isn't just about the number of posts being generated at a specific time, but also about the possibility of having different topics that can be discussed under the title, such as fan images, speculations, manga and anime discussion, music discussion etc...

Well its all up to the mod to decide whether the title deserves a subforum or not. To speak honestly, even i was surprised by this sudden decision, coz in my thought it would be HOTD that will get a subforum, but hey Amagami SS subforum is obviously ftw!
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 16:04   Link #1252
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by ueXia View Post
"I came with the force of a thousand suns"

Now I can go in peace, amen.
peace go with you brother ill see you on the other side i felt the same way.
Old 2010-07-29, 16:59   Link #1253
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Psst Francismeunier, we have a Episode 5 thread for discussion of the episode.
Old 2010-07-29, 18:12   Link #1254
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Does it mean that a new section for Amagami will be created? Would be bit weird considering that Highchool of the Dead is more popular and doesn't have one.
Subforums are created largely based on the amount and density of meaningful traffic as well as the typical number of unrelated conversations (episodes, characters, avatars, images, etc). That means a thread with a ton of "me, too!!" posts won't cut it.

The forum mods are pretty conservative about creating subforums after getting burned a few times a few years ago (creating a subforum and the traffic immediately dribbles to a halt). I'm actually a little surprised at the choice of this series for a subforum but I guess it might inspire a large number of unrelated conversations as described.
Old 2010-07-29, 19:55   Link #1255
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
...............................Say that a little bit faster~ (T_T)

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Spoiler for For reply:
No, the part where (I think) they crossed the road, she seemed to have said Thank You, but the pronunciation was off.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 20:44   Link #1256
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Hmm, I was looking at the subforum list earlier this week wondering if a series were going to be added. If there's a series this season that's worth the time of a subforum, I guess it's this one. <_<

I was going to put this series on hold and watch it in four episode chunks, but the subforum has inspired me to continue to watch it weekly. Good job, new subforum. xD
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 22:17   Link #1257
woodearth
Ramen Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
No, the part where (I think) they crossed the road, she seemed to have said Thank You, but the pronunciation was off.
To me it sounded more like a proper english "Thank you" than the typical 3-9 tone we hear and therefore sounds off.
Old 2010-08-01, 05:19   Link #1258
msg

Oh wow never expected amagami to have its own subforum ...subarashi thank you mods.

You've seen recurring images of wind turbine shown in the anime, most likely amagami location is a model after this seto wind farm at a town of Ikata.The town is coastal and you can see mountainous island from there.Located at sadamaki peninsula they also have snow fall once a year...

You know i learn a lot from watching this anime. i've got a free lessons on japanese history...bit by bit.thanks Takahashi san.

Looking foward for the next kaoru arc
Old 2010-08-01, 22:09   Link #1259
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Katahashi-sensei is so hot, why can't she be the final boss or something >.<

I thing I'm going to drop be the suggestion thread..
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 02:54   Link #1260
coolasj19
TSG : Gaming For A Cause

I'm watching the 5th episode for the 4th time now. My question is. What makes these episode so watchable ? Why can I just keep playing it over and over and over ?
coolasj19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, seinen, shounen