AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-05-28, 16:29   Link #4141
Shadow5YA

Yeah... translations have been sketchy recently.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 16:31   Link #4142
NoLongerSane

Finished reading 432.
Spoiler for Fight 432:
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 17:36   Link #4143
Khalil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Time for Miu to go the Dark Force ...
That does seem to be, where all this build-up is leading to. Also, Kushinada's oppai really are, at least, as big as her head.
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 18:05   Link #4144
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
Also, Kushinada's oppai really are, at least, as big as her head.
Lol, could you imagine how big the oppai mousepad would be if they made one on her.

Joking aside, I am intrigued on why YAMI is interested in Miu now and how are they going to lure her into their world. I am interested to see how Silcardo is going to tempt Miu and if Miu is compatible with his fighting style (Pencak Silat). I am also amazed to have read that Rachel was tried to be trained in Pencak Silat and that Silcardo acknowledge that she was not compatible with that style. I am also amazed that Rachel is still alive knowing Silcardo's past with disciples that do not live up to his expectations.
Old 2011-05-28, 18:25   Link #4145
Undertaker

That is kind of weird. Logically, if Yami wanted to bring Miu to their side. Isn't God Fist or One Shadow (Miu's dad) much better choice? Even Kushinada herself might be better choice given the tieshe seems to have with the Elder. Or maybe the real target is not Miu but Kenichi?

BTW, the translation really is iffy lately, and I think it hits the bottom this chapter with them killing off one of the Yami by having them become Nine Shadow Fists instead One Shadow, Nine Fists.

And yes, Kushinada's Oppi is amazing, only matter of time before she enters Kenichi's harem...
Old 2011-05-28, 18:57   Link #4146
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
That is kind of weird. Logically, if Yami wanted to bring Miu to their side. Isn't God Fist or One Shadow (Miu's dad) much better choice? Even Kushinada herself might be better choice given the tieshe seems to have with the Elder. Or maybe the real target is not Miu but Kenichi?

BTW, the translation really is iffy lately, and I think it hits the bottom this chapter with them killing off one of the Yami by having them become Nine Shadow Fists instead One Shadow, Nine Fists.

And yes, Kushinada's Oppi is amazing, only matter of time before she enters Kenichi's harem...
I think, Kenichi is going to die then..
Old 2011-05-28, 19:16   Link #4147
Undertaker

and what a glorious way to go, Miu, Ranka, eye glasses, that yomi Chinese girl, Shigure, the 2 Kushinada's, Rachel... This has potential to be o par of Touma's harem in Index series
Old 2011-05-28, 19:26   Link #4148
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

I'm really interested to see how they are going to get Miu into Yomi. I mean, if it was the Miu at the start of the series, there might have been a shot, but the current Miu has every reason not to join. She won't be bribed or blackmailed, and her philosophy is at odds with theirs, so I really can't see it.

Also, damn, Kushinada is really, really hot, especially for a woman her age. here's to hoping Chikage turns out like that.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 19:33   Link #4149
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
and what a glorious way to go, Miu, Ranka, eye glasses, that yomi Chinese girl, Shigure, the 2 Kushinada's, Rachel... This has potential to be o par of Touma's harem in Index series
I do not read Index that much, but I do not remember Touma ever having a woman in his group that is at an age that qualifies for senor citizens benefits.
Old 2011-05-28, 19:39   Link #4150
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Now this was fan service done right. Dear God what a rocking body!!
Old 2011-05-28, 19:43   Link #4151
Undertaker

true, but he does have almost 10,000 imouto clones for him to play with....

Anyway, I always meant to mention this. One of the reason I love this series is because it reminded by to 80's and 90's Shonen Action manga. In a sense DB and Saint Seiya has influenced the rise of energy blast, and fantasy battles and as result you don't see many Shonen Action with realistic fighting (relatively speaking of course) that was based on actually martial arts concepts and historical references.

Titles like Kinnikuman and Kōtarō Makaritōru were incredible. But there really aren't anying like that in the market anymore.
Old 2011-05-28, 20:01   Link #4152
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
I'm really interested to see how they are going to get Miu into Yomi. I mean, if it was the Miu at the start of the series, there might have been a shot, but the current Miu has every reason not to join. She won't be bribed or blackmailed, and her philosophy is at odds with theirs, so I really can't see it.

Also, damn, Kushinada is really, really hot, especially for a woman her age. here's to hoping Chikage turns out like that.
after all, she is a prodigy,poor Kenichi,will have to start another type of training..and will also be a lot of supplements
Old 2011-05-28, 20:06   Link #4153
Shadow5YA

Miu still has some incentive. Her father is in Yami. Even if she won't join them, she might want to go with them just to see her father one more time. Then they can work her from there.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 20:22   Link #4154
Tachibana
タチバナ

From what i understand, Kenichi and Chikage are bonding at a fast rate and that Mikumo is very interested in Kenichi from which she told the Elder directly, what i really wanna see is some Kenichi and Mikumo bonding, kind of like a master and disciple kind of way.

I don't care if Mikumo is over 80, shes a very gorgeous woman, her oppai is GREAT!

But if Silcardo does try to take Miu, than i wonder what Saiga will have to say about that, knowing about what he does to his disciples, i don't think Saiga would be to happy about that, i also don't think Saiga himself is truly a bad guy, considering that Silcardo wanted to make Rachel disappear and that she was put under the One Shadow's (Saiga's) protection, as said by Kajima
Old 2011-05-28, 20:36   Link #4155
Fran~
floating away...

Miu's nature is the key... I mean, Shou lured her without too much effort. Miu is curious and a DOU type. She wants to know about her father and if you can awake her nature, she will be in Yomi for dinner.
Old 2011-05-28, 20:50   Link #4156
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

I doubt Miu will go to the dark side... For a lot of reasons, but mainly her deadly 11 feet tall grandfather.

Back then when she went with Shou she was just curious about her background, but now that she knows I can't think of anything they could say to convince her.
Old 2011-05-28, 20:50   Link #4157
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Just when Kenichi thought he has closed the distance between him and Miu's skills, she's gone a bit ahead again. Poor Kenichi.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 20:50   Link #4158
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
From what i understand, Kenichi and Chikage are bonding at a fast rate and that Mikumo is very interested in Kenichi from which she told the Elder directly, what i really wanna see is some Kenichi and Mikumo bonding, kind of like a master and disciple kind of way.

I don't care if Mikumo is over 80, shes a very gorgeous woman, her oppai is GREAT!

But if Silcardo does try to take Miu, than i wonder what Saiga will have to say about that, knowing about what he does to his disciples, i don't think Saiga would be to happy about that, i also don't think Saiga himself is truly a bad guy, considering that Silcardo wanted to make Rachel disappear and that she was put under the One Shadow's (Saiga's) protection, as said by Kajima
So far the none of One Shadow, Nine Fists are really bad people. If anything, they are a group that refuse to adapt to the more peaceful present. The only thing that separates them between Ryosanpaku is that they are willing to take lives if needed. Other that Silcardo, we haven't anyone took innocent lives. And you can't really blame them while during missions.

It's a debate in Asian martial art world for a long time now. Are martial arts in its core a sport or killing techniques?
Old 2011-05-28, 20:53   Link #4159
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Back then when she went with Shou she was just curious about her background, but now that she knows I can't think of anything they could say to convince her.
She knows just a little bit, let's say that she only saw the tip of an iceberg...
Old 2011-05-28, 23:48   Link #4160
Undertaker

Exactly, but having Silcardo approaching Miu (if she is indeed the target) just seem weird. Both Saiga and Hongo has much better chance of getting her. Heck, Ogata, Sougetsu, and even Mikumo herself would be a better choice given their various relations.

Tags
shounen