AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 05 Rating
Perfect 10 26 31.71%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 32 39.02%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 19.51%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 7.32%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.22%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.22%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-29, 04:34   Link #21
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Let's see... so far we have-
  • Erio
    - Kha, Aaron008R
  • Lucetia
    - Darco_emp
  • Nanoha
    - Chaos2Frozen, Erio
  • Subaru
    -
  • Teana
    - humbug23, Skane
Well... one way or another, somebody will get it right.

Natch.

EDIT] Change of plans... somebody will get it right unless it turns out to be Subaru.

Cheers.
Watch me take this one away :P. Just Kidding...

The most likelyhood the hand belongs to Nanoha, since she is that kind of person, but knowing Ero-Boy Erio he will jump at every chance as touching cute adorable Caro....

Since its ep 5 already I wonder what cards the producers will play now. since from here on the next few ep can go ep to ep mission based, with Lutecia tie ins for the first arc of sorts, or just continously building up the story.
Old 2007-04-29, 04:35   Link #22
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

EDIT] Change of plans... somebody will get it right unless it turns out to be Subaru.

Cheers.
It's NOT going to be Lucetia. NEVER...

House: "Yes, you can quote me on that... C-U-D-D-Y..."
Old 2007-04-29, 05:23   Link #23
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
missed/late for the bets because of sleep

have been betting on Nanoha/Teana here ,Chaos why did you change your mind about ladylike hand >.<??!! dang it .Still looks like girl hand no matter how many times i rewatch it, doesn't work for me
Old 2007-04-29, 05:44   Link #24
Skane
Anime Snark

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
missed/late for the bets because of sleep

have been betting on Nanoha/Teana here ,Chaos why did you change your mind about ladylike hand >.<??!! dang it .Still looks like girl hand no matter how many times i rewatch it, doesn't work for me
Just pick one, dude. No fair on picking two.

Natch.
Old 2007-04-29, 05:51   Link #25
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
Just pick one, dude. No fair on picking two.

Natch.
ok i pick Nanoha sorry about that ^^ , more leaning towards that given Teana personality.

Since some people do think the hand doesn't look lady like and it cant be lutecia(stormraider background), so why don't we include another person who is onboard of stormraider at the time !!!

Anyone wanna bet on Vice ...who knows he is Yuichi lookalike afterall so i expect him to be as leet with girls

Last edited by raidou; 2007-04-29 at 06:01.
Old 2007-04-29, 05:55   Link #26
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Thus far...
  • Erio
    - Aaron008R, Kha
  • Lucetia
    - Darco_emp
  • Nanoha
    - Chaos2Frozen, Erio, raidou
  • Subaru
    - Deathkillz, Ultima_Rasengan05
  • Teana
    - humbug23, Klashikari, Skane
Cheers.

Last edited by Skane; 2007-04-29 at 07:12.
Old 2007-04-29, 06:08   Link #27
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Anyone wanna bet on Vice ...who knows he is Yuichi lookalike afterall so i expect him to be as leet with girls
So who's piloting the chopper?

[Anyway, even if you say 'auto-pilot' (Which is perfectly possible), does the cockpit of Storm Raider looks like it could lead in to the 'hanger' (Not quite sure what it's call...) ?]

Quote:
Thus far...
  • Erio
    - Aaron008R, Kha
  • Lucetia
    - Darco_emp
  • Nanoha
    - Chaos2Frozen, Erio, raidou
  • Subaru
    -
  • Teana
    - humbug23, Skane
Cheers.
Argh! I've only left a few hours whether to change my mind or not!!!
Old 2007-04-29, 06:11   Link #28
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

WOAH EPISODE 5 ALREADY!!??

damn subs for StrikerS are taking longer than expected and i just got episode 4....
but as for speculation about whose hands were those in the preview...i'm going for Subaru, only because no one voted for her??!!...hahaha but yea i think its Subaru's hands...i dont know why but i just have a feeling its her hands for some reason....it could also be Elio's hands or Nanoha's hands trying to comfort her before battle, but i think its Subaru's hands....anyways, it seems Subaru likes combat, so it would be natural for her to comfort one who is scared or nervous going into combat....so yea thats my reasoning!!
Old 2007-04-29, 06:17   Link #29
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

*thinks* i think i will say Teana : she unexpectedly fits Caro's "onee-san" position very well

Last edited by Klashikari; 2007-04-29 at 06:46. Reason: spelling
Old 2007-04-29, 06:27   Link #30
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
...i'm going for Subaru, only because no one voted for her??!!...hahaha but yea i think its Subaru's hands...i dont know why but i just have a feeling its her hands for some reason....it could also be Elio's hands or Nanoha's hands trying to comfort her before battle, but i think its Subaru's hands....anyways, it seems Subaru likes combat, so it would be natural for her to comfort one who is scared or nervous going into combat....so yea thats my reasoning!!
Subaru likes action yes, but it doesn't feel like her character to comfort someone in that manner...

She'll be... More 'buddy'-like.

So in my books, it's down to Nanoha, Erio or Teana...
Old 2007-04-29, 06:35   Link #31
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
So who's piloting the chopper?

[Anyway, even if you say 'auto-pilot' (Which is perfectly possible), does the cockpit of Storm Raider looks like it could lead in to the 'hanger' (Not quite sure what it's call...) ?]
Yeah stormraider should be able to go auto pilot, it has AI afterall (assuming)...

Don't know about the design though, but most transport chopper usually has a door that connect the 'cabin'(i also have no idea what is it called ) and the cockpit
Old 2007-04-29, 06:40   Link #32
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

hmm...that does sound true, but i can't help seeing Subaru, being the one who likes combat so much, comforting Caro before battle...it seems more logical that way, to me atleast.
Nanoha could be doing the comforting to Caro, but i think she wouldn't be on board Vice's helicopter (forgot it's name...sorry ) since this is the first real test for the rookies...but she is the combat instructor, so i could be wrong.
could be Elio's hands, but thats moving even more fast for our little 10year old boy who has gained Caro's attention from just one episode!
Teana could also be a possibility, since it was Caro who gave her a power boost in episode 3 and was also paired up with Teana during that test.
But i just can't help that its Subaru's hands comforting Caro.
oh wells, we'll find out when the RAWS or subs are out for episode 5...
Old 2007-04-29, 06:49   Link #33
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Yeah stormraider should be able to go auto pilot, it has AI afterall (assuming)...

Don't know about the design though, but most transport chopper usually has a door that connect the 'cabin'(i also have no idea what is it called ) and the cockpit
Judging by the looks of the Green Box (I think that's what the technicians might call Storm Raider), its rather akin to the Seahawk, except way bigger, about the size of a Chinook, and a major difference from both muggle choppers being that it has 2 rotors stacked atop of one another and spinning in opposite directions. From Hayate and Fate's flight, we see that it has a cockpit with 2 pilot seats and 2 commander seats aft and above the pilots' level. There was no door separating the compartments.

That might translate to the cargo bay/fuselage/cabin/carriage compartment to have an upward sloping entry into the cockpit. That might have a door, but knowing military craft it shouldn't.

I hope this has helped. :P
Old 2007-04-29, 06:49   Link #34
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
and fighting against the odds i will also say that its Subaru ~ well she has already developed a bond with caro (from the shower scene in ep 4) so i just have this gritty feeling that she's the one trying to give confidence to caro ~ gah still a few hours til the raw >.<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-04-29, 06:51   Link #35
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
and fighting against the odds i will also say that its Subaru ~ well she has already developed a bond with caro (from the shower scene in ep 4) so i just have this gritty feeling that she's the one trying to give confidence to caro ~ gah still a few hours til the raw >.<
SHOWER SCENE!!?? ......cool...(haven't watched ep.4 yet...sorry)
but yea Subaru, i just have a feeling its her!
Old 2007-04-29, 06:52   Link #36
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Judging by the looks of the Green Box (I think that's what the technicians might call Storm Raider), its rather akin to the Seahawk, except way bigger, about the size of a Chinook, and a major difference from both muggle choppers being that it has 2 rotors stacked atop of one another and spinning in opposite directions. From Hayate and Fate's flight, we see that it has a cockpit with 2 pilot seats and 2 commander seats aft and above the pilots' level. There was no door separating the compartments.

That might translate to the cargo bay/fuselage/cabin/carriage compartment to have an upward sloping entry into the cockpit. That might have a door, but knowing military craft it shouldn't.

I hope this has helped. :P
Woah lol i had to look at dictionary/google to understand some of the words but still it explain much.Thanks ^.^
Old 2007-04-29, 07:00   Link #37
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
SHOWER SCENE!!?? ......cool...(haven't watched ep.4 yet...sorry)
but yea Subaru, i just have a feeling its her!
That's right. Anyway the subs for Yesy and Nanoha-DGZ are out I heard.

Quote:
Woah lol i had to look at dictionary/google to understand some of the words but still it explain much.Thanks ^.^
Oops. Drowned someone in technical terms again...
Old 2007-04-29, 07:00   Link #38
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

@Deathkillz & Ultima_Rasengan05

People, you've mistaken.

Of course Subaru and Carol have develop a friendship bond, and definitely there's nothing strange about her comforting her friend if she can.

The problem is HOW she does it. Being rather boyish (When she's not around Nanoha ) I don't think she'll take that particular approach in comforting Carol... I figure she would just give her a pat on the back or something.

@kha

Yeah it does, thanks
Old 2007-04-29, 07:08   Link #39
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
@Deathkillz & Ultima_Rasengan05

People, you've mistaken.

Of course Subaru and Carol have develop a friendship bond, and definitely there's nothing strange about her comforting her friend if she can.

The problem is HOW she does it. Being rather boyish (When she's not around Nanoha ) I don't think she'll take that particular approach in comforting Carol... I figure she would just give her a pat on the back or something.
well if the odds are raised i guess the winning reward must be greater...and despite of having tomboyish qualities i can see that subaru has a feminine side which she will use at a time like this

other than knowing the truth from this ep i seriously hope fate chan will do some ass kicking =.=

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-04-29, 07:21   Link #40
Aaron008R

Despite her demeanor, I still think Subaru acts more girlish than Teana.

Well, thinking about the possibilities, I imagined Erio suddenly (IF its his hands) doing the face caress and saying, "Nee-san does this when I'm nervous/scared/etc."

I guess I must be thinking too much.

In any case, even though Erio would be the ideal 'gold mine' choice for those hands holding Caro's face, I wouldn't mind Teana going a little dere-dere and comforting Chibiko.
Closed Thread