AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-06-09, 07:41   Link #261
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Second could also mean an alternate character, or 'alt' for short.
Old 2006-06-11, 11:12   Link #262
J2383
Inactive Member

This is an amazing show. At first I wasn't interested in the story at all, the only reason I kept watching it was because it was initially hillarious for me. It's like...the Matrix and Runescape combined or something weird like that. Once I got over that though I began to really enjoy the story. Intrigue and mystery.
Old 2006-06-17, 10:29   Link #263
zrdb
I'm Under Arrest!!

Send a message via Yahoo to zrdb
I don't really know what to make of this series-I've downloaded every episode so far-but I've only watched a couple of them. I liked the 1st 2 series but just can't get excited about this one.
Old 2006-06-18, 00:59   Link #264
Nvis
Where are the good animes

From ep.11, looks like chaos and confusion, like Sign

Still, how many episodes is this anime up to?
Old 2006-06-18, 16:33   Link #265
Trickle

Epp 11 was the first duff episode in quite a while. You could probably skip 11 completely and not miss a beat in the story line there was that little covered this week.

Still with the previous 3 there was inevitably to come a low afterwards.

To answer the above, 11 is the latest and I think the forum sticky says there are to be 26 iirc.
Old 2006-06-18, 23:50   Link #266
Orchunter226
Is rather bored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickle
Epp 11 was the first duff episode in quite a while. You could probably skip 11 completely and not miss a beat in the story line there was that little covered this week.

Still with the previous 3 there was inevitably to come a low afterwards.

To answer the above, 11 is the latest and I think the forum sticky says there are to be 26 iirc.
Well I don't know about that.

Spoiler for for 11:
Old 2006-06-19, 00:27   Link #267
Marvel
Demon-Fox Inside©

Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-20, 20:15   Link #268
saikou

Much spoilage of the last 3 episodes...

So... Ovan is captured. And his character data is ridiculously huge... hmmm. Shino disseminated information given to her by Ovan that brought down TaN. Tasogare no Dan members are world famous as a result. Tawaraya doesn't know a lot about what TaN is really doing, yet he is taking the fall for TaN as its "legitimate front." I feel kinda bad about Tawaraya, i think he could be redeemed somehow. Likewise, TaN's boss has been marked for banishment. I don't think Ender's situation was mentioned. I don't see what Shino is going to do, being that she doesn't want to be the leader of the tasogare no dan. Tabby and Haseo's exchange was kinda funny. It's pretty clear that Haseo is very concerned for Shino after "what must happen" comes to pass, but Shino's relationship with Ovan isn't really ironed out. I think that Sakisaka's tiff with Tabby will keep him from going rogue. That freaked look on Phyllo's face has me thinking he may actually take a side in the end. And Tri-Edge... nothing much happening with him so far.
Old 2006-06-21, 20:57   Link #269
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
Things I noticed from the Opening and ending:

opening, scene by scene: Shino and Taby are a major part of it, Haseo is running towards Shino while Shino is depressed about Ovan, Taby is happy as ever and Haseo is going 'err'(I still laugh every time I see it) Ovan and The tiger guy have some conflict(proven later on in the series), Shino is more of the person giving Haseo a reason to play and Taby is just the happy person(Haseo needs more of that XD ) Then of course Haseo wants to reach the ranks to beat The legendary PKKer wrapped in azure Flame. Random images of parts of the world and guilds..and then Haseo is falling..then little thing he does I guess means he realizes a second form at that point but never transforms =/ and then We see Haseo's future obssession with the 'Sign'.

Not really spoilers =/

Ending scene by scene: Haseo's soul got shattered, we begin to see the slow transformation of his downfall and his sprite begins to turns into darkness, We see a comp and a hand signalling this must have happened after he found Tri-Edge, we see him descending again..and then bang his transformation occurs, we see drops of 'water'? fall and Shino and Taby's faces(again signalling that Haseo cares for both of them alot even though he won't admit it and that something will happen to them both(Shino's already known but I don't know what will happen to Taby..Triedged? XD )) We see Haseo's scythe(eyes O.o ), and his future form as a PKKer searching for the azure flame.

The only thing I can't connect is the comp hand and the ending form, it could mean that he didn't find triedge and that he just didn't want to play the game anymore since Shino and Taby disappeared..eh..=/ could be taken both ways X_X paradox..

Well that's my theory from the opening and ending..could be complete Bs XD But eh, my first post and there it is ^_^

Old 2006-06-23, 10:46   Link #270
Fury

ow 12 was pure awesomeness all the connections are being made to the game. The reason why shino is in the black outfit, the appearance of the admins, whats ovan arm, what happend to the guild and more its all being revealed bit by bit and 12 did most of it. Its a must see.

spoiler for 13
Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-25, 10:13   Link #271
ruurguy

Just watched episode 12 of Roots, things are hopefully getting interesting. So it seems that Naobi and Ender really are Yata and Pai. I'm starting to wonder about the relationship between Shino and Ovan. I thought Shino knew him pretty personally, as in they were friends in real life, but it seems that it was Phyllo who was the one who introduced Shino to Ovan.

Spoiler for the .hack/GU game/later anime possibly.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-25, 14:46   Link #272
rpgman1

Just recently got into the series and it's more along the lines of .hack//SIGN, but the series seems to lead on towards the .hack//GU game. Haseo acts like he doesn't care about the World, but he changes slowly throughout the series. What's up with that freakish transformation Haseo had in the ending song? He even wields what appears to be two scythes with eyes (very similar to the Soul Edge). Does the series use the same VAs from the game? I know the anime Disgaea uses the same VAs from the game and it was great to hear them reprise their roles.

Last edited by rpgman1; 2006-06-25 at 16:34.
Old 2006-06-29, 22:18   Link #273
Fury

13 Wow

holy crap 13 was just amazing we are seeing the making of grim reaper haseo aka the PKK look forward to 14 next week
Old 2006-06-29, 22:31   Link #274
rpgman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fury
holy crap 13 was just amazing we are seeing the making of grim reaper haseo aka the PKK look forward to 14 next week
Haseo is nicknamed the "Terror of Death" in .hack//GU the game so it makes sense.
Old 2006-06-29, 22:48   Link #275
Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1
Haseo is nicknamed the "Terror of Death" in .hack//GU the game so it makes sense.
he hasnt transformed into his new appearance yet but he might next week and it looks like ovan will be back as well. Tabby is going down a despair road at the moment though.
Old 2006-06-30, 00:17   Link #276
rpgman1

Haseo reminds me too much of Cloud from FF7. He sure changes a lot especially with Shino around.
Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-30, 08:29   Link #277
Fury

truw he might be the villan but it might not end with his defeat as we see from the game beggining Haseo is still searching for tri-edge.
Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-30, 11:10   Link #278
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Spoiler for episode 13:
Old 2006-06-30, 12:29   Link #279
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
No it's kinda obvious that it was Shino struggling to wake her from her coma but to no avail.
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
Old 2006-06-30, 13:35   Link #280
Skinnerbox
Black Multi-Weapon

Send a message via AIM to Skinnerbox
So about .hack roots...

Would anyone know why in .hack roots Kite is what he is? Or maybe some good guesses? :P

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-06-30 at 14:00. Reason: Please SEARCH next time for an existing thread to post in! Thanks!!
Closed Thread