Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-06-25, 02:14   Link #21
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz
How could you possibly think that the Hokage title was given to ANY of the clans in Konoha? It'd create too much conflict between the clans.

I think thats why Itachi was tired of the clan and Konoha, he wasn't allowed to become hokage so he left.
i don't think so... the ninja chosen for hokage is the best and most qualified ninja for the job... if that ninja happens to be part of a clan it wouldn't make any difference to the other clans since its really just a coincidence that the best ninja for the job happened to be from a clan; and said ninja would probably also have a very respectable reputation to back that up... the only time conflict would come up is when a hokage chooses someone from his own clan AND the rest of the village and the advisors do not feel he is the best for the job (grant it, the later would be enough to cause conflict)...

Itachi showed absolutly no interest in the hokage title... Strength is all he cares about, not the titles that go with it... I believe Itachi came to hate his clan because he felt that family and so-forth were holding him back... or so i recall
Old 2006-06-25, 04:29   Link #22
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

If Yondaime Hokage was an Uchiha then he isnt so great anymore in my eyes...the fact that i liked him was because he was soo powerfull without any special bloodline techniques...

My Top 3:
1:4th
2: Gaara
3: Neji

would suddenly make the 4th drop out of the top 3...

Not only that...it'd be very lame if it turned out to be like that...
Old 2006-06-25, 04:36   Link #23
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
If Yondaime Hokage was an Uchiha then he isnt so great anymore in my eyes...the fact that i liked him was because he was soo powerfull without any special bloodline techniques...

My Top 3:
1:4th
2: Gaara
3: Neji

would suddenly make the 4th drop out of the top 3...

Not only that...it'd be very lame if it turned out to be like that...
Why not? All people look up to Uchiha. Sasuke was like a hero to the chuunin exam rookies.
Old 2006-06-25, 11:34   Link #24
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Because the 4th was just your average joe, he didn have anything special about him that gave him an advantage over his comrades. It was just his abilites and nothing else.

well thats my view of him anyway.
Old 2006-06-25, 11:35   Link #25
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei
Because the 4th was just your average joe, he didn have anything special about him that gave him an advantage over his comrades. It was just his abilites and nothing else.
The 4th wasn't average. He's the greatest genius ever seen in Konoha.
Old 2006-06-25, 11:42   Link #26
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Think you've taken my statement the wrong way, maybe I worded it wrong. I didn mean to say he was "average" in his abilites, because he was as u said "greatest genius ever seen in Konoha". By average I ment he was just a normal human, didn have any bloodline limits that make him special or give him an advantage, he was just average, didn have any help.
Old 2006-06-25, 11:49   Link #27
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Think you've taken my statement the wrong way, maybe I worded it wrong. I didn mean to say he was "average" in his abilites, because he was as u said "greatest genius ever seen in Konoha". By average I ment he was just a normal human, didn have any bloodline limits that make him special or give him an advantage, he was just average, didn have any help.
You see, a bloodline limit doesn't give anyone an advantage.
It takes a genius to fully develop the abilties of his clan.

Itachi and Sasuke are exceptional ninja.
Old 2006-06-25, 12:33   Link #28
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Exceptional Ninja yes, but without the bloodlimits I doubt they would be at the same level as they are currently with the bloodlimits.

There are more exceptional ninja, such as Lee, who is able to contend with the likes of Neji and Sasuke w/o any bloodlimits. I doubt neji or sasuke would come close to beating lee if they didn have their bloodlimits.

That is why - I think nin who are powerful without Bloodlimits are better than powerful nin with them, and why if Yondaime turned out to be a Uchila, he would go down the ranks. But thats just my view.
Old 2006-06-25, 12:56   Link #29
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Exceptional Ninja yes, but without the bloodlimits I doubt they would be at the same level as they are currently with the bloodlimits.
They are what they are. You can't change the rules.

Quote:
There are more exceptional ninja, such as Lee, who is able to contend with the likes of Neji and Sasuke w/o any bloodlimits.
Lee has no talent as a ninja, which I meant by exceptional, so Lee isn't.

Besides, Sasuke and Neji are completely superior to Lee.

Quote:
I doubt neji or sasuke would come close to beating lee if they didn have their bloodlimits.
No. You can't change the rules.
Old 2006-06-25, 13:00   Link #30
ri0

I agree with YF... you can't say that person would be stronger if he hadn't Kyuubi or Sharingan or Byakugan. Same would be to say Lee has no gates. That's where I have to disagree with you YF... Lee is exceptional because no other Genin was able to open a gate.
Old 2006-06-25, 13:27   Link #31
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Meh kinda went off my orignal topic. At the end of the day, yes granted they are geniuses, but the bloodline limits give them an advantages over other geniuses.

which is why, and my original topic, the 4th was greater if he didn have a bloodline limit than if he did, in my eyes.
Old 2006-06-25, 13:40   Link #32
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

When a person has a special bloodline limit it sure as hell gives the person an advantage..

Naruto: totally sucks...without the Kyuubi (chakra aid) i have no idea what would come of him...atleast in the start of Naruto.

Obito: was pretty much a lowsy and weak character aswell...the Sharingan gave him an incredible advantage..

Both FireDetei have the same opinions and he understood what i ment.
(example)
1#
BECAUSE the 4th is only normal like Sakura for example without special traits...it made the 4th look even greater. Just like Lee with his taijutsu.

2#
Because the 4th has a Sharingan or even above it would make him less great because he has a special ability which gives him an advantage.

IF Sharingan is on...without you can pretty much help it...you'll automatically predict..you can either chose to get hit or dodge it then.

As for your opinion "Sasuke and Neji are totally superior to Lee is false.

Neji has a special bloodline based on Taijutsu (Juuken etc. etc.) Lee picked the wrong rival it was no wonder he was never able to beat him.

Sasuke...yeah Sharingan...but once Lee starts to open gates...i'd say both Neji and Sasuke are doomed. Since Sasuke might predict it...he cant move like lee..

As of now in the Manga we have no idea who is faster....Lee or Sasuke.
(dont suddenly say...Sasuke ofcourse... because Naruto's team speed is almost definetly below Kisame's..and therefor you cant compare them)

It wouldnt suprise me if Lee is still the most superior type in Taijutsu or slightly weaker then Neji in Taijutsu.

Another thing:

Both Hinata and Obito might be considred dropouts from genius Clans..with advanced Bloodlines..

Hinata in my opinion fought very well against Neji...if it werent for her Byakugan...the chances of her would be almost 0%

Obito...if he didnt activate the Sharingan...then the chances of survival for both of them would drastically drop.

Kakashi was a genius...and he learned to control his Sharingan...and it is his ace or trumph card now.

- When a person without much talent has an exceptional ability...it gives them an advantage.

- When a person who is a genius has an exceptional ability then it gives them an even greater advantage.
Old 2006-06-25, 13:48   Link #33
Kinder

Quote:
Naruto: totally sucks...without the Kyuubi (chakra aid) i have no idea what would come of him...atleast in the start of Naruto.
I would pretty much say Naruto is a great ninja. He only relies on kyuubi on Xtreme situations. Xcept summoning Bunta, his kage bunshin (stated as being juunin lvl jutsu), his rasengan (A class justu) don't require kyuubi chakra (dunno about oodama rasengan O.o). He learned all that thanks to his hardwork, such as Lee. True that kyuubi heals Naruto faster then a regular person, but he, imo is a great ninja. I still wanna see his "own jutsu", probably comming on the next mangas
Old 2006-06-25, 13:51   Link #34
ri0

@Johnny: I doubt he would have been such a dropout at the start because the Kyuubi chakra fucked up his melding-system.
Old 2006-06-25, 13:59   Link #35
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well what i ment was...if the Kyuubi didnt aid Naruto and said: F*CK Y0* i wont give my chakra...scr*w Y0u...then i'd say Naruto would be weaker..

Also IF naruto lived totally without the Kyuubi then:

[Positive]

- the people wouldnt hate him
- no messed up chakra..

[Negative]

- he'd still be stupid
- no more fast healing or faster learning of jutsu
- probably would have another dream...and if he would have his aims lower then he'd become less powerfull eventually...

He wouldnt have Mastered Rasengan yet (it would take him much longer)
Kyuchose No Jutsu (no Gamabunta, he'd first have to increase his chakra 1000 fold)

Anyway at the start of Naruto...he was pretty weak..throwing kunai's etc. was something he had to learn and it took him a long time to master.

Naruto is a hardworker... and without it...he might be as lazy as Shikamaru
Old 2006-06-25, 14:10   Link #36
SunGod

Maybe I'm missing something, where was Uchiha Madara introduced (I haven't been following the manga unfortunately, I might have to read the chapters I haven't so far if there is mention of another Uchiha member )
Old 2006-06-25, 14:16   Link #37
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

a few chapters ago, Sasuke entered Naruto's mind while he was talking to the Fox, then the fox talked to sasuke and said the name Uchiha Madara
Old 2006-06-25, 14:19   Link #38
ri0

Quote:
Well what i ment was...if the Kyuubi didnt aid Naruto and said: F*CK Y0* i wont give my chakra...scr*w Y0u...then i'd say Naruto would be weaker..

Also IF naruto lived totally without the Kyuubi then:

[Positive]

- the people wouldnt hate him
- no messed up chakra..

[Negative]

- he'd still be stupid
- no more fast healing or faster learning of jutsu
- probably would have another dream...and if he would have his aims lower then he'd become less powerfull eventually...

He wouldnt have Mastered Rasengan yet (it would take him much longer)
Kyuchose No Jutsu (no Gamabunta, he'd first have to increase his chakra 1000 fold)

Anyway at the start of Naruto...he was pretty weak..throwing kunai's etc. was something he had to learn and it took him a long time to master.

Naruto is a hardworker... and without it...he might be as lazy as Shikamaru
Agree... I think without Kyuubi Naruto would have become an average Shinobi like Iruka or something.
Old 2006-06-25, 14:23   Link #39
Kinder

I disagree!!! Even without knowing what even kyuubi was, Naruto was hardworking and verrrrrrry determined. He was devoted and his dream came before he knew kyuubi.
Old 2006-06-25, 14:25   Link #40
SunGod

Quote:
a few chapters ago, Sasuke entered Naruto's mind while he was talking to the Fox, then the fox talked to sasuke and said the name Uchiha Madara
Thanks FireDetei.
Closed Thread