Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-09-29, 15:46   Link #5101
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
Oh great.

I'm at the point where I'd be disappointed if Eba didn't return (for plot purposes), but at the same time I really don't want her to suddenly appear and come between Asuka and Haruto (they deserve happiness)
That's exactly how I feel...
Or, the better solution would be: Eba makes the return, but it is still AsukaxHaruto at the end

Now, the most important thing is give me 10 chapters of AsukaxHaruto before the plot advances
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 15:50   Link #5102
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
Oh great.

I'm at the point where I'd be disappointed if Eba didn't return (for plot purposes), but at the same time I really don't want her to suddenly appear and come between Asuka and Haruto (they deserve happiness)
Eba return ala Aya style in ichigo 100%, where she meets them after their marriage XD. That would be satisfactory ke ke ke ^^.
And then Haruto would go Nanami style on eba with, "you are to late".
So many broken harts (otaku), so many happy ppl (other readers).
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 15:53   Link #5103
Joachim
et tu, brute?

just give me better plot and i will accept whatever pairing seo wants, pay back to eba's plot sounds good to, sweet revenge, but to avoid feeling dissapointed (knowing this is seo we are talking about) i will just wait and see.

This series really deserve its nickname "town where you rage".. well at least for the past 30 or so chapters lol
Old 2010-09-29, 16:04   Link #5104
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

I don't give a damn with who Haruto shacks up with now, as Seo has effectively drained all means of my caring for any of them quite nicely. This might as well be Wheel of Fortune, they're pretty much on the same wavelength. Buy a vowel, spin again, win a prize, land on bankrupt, solve the puzzle. Repeat.

Shit, I had to do a double take when I thought Asuka was staying back as Haruto walked away, then realized I mistaked the 'twins' again.

Seriously, bring back the chef. She's got to be more then just a throwaway for two chapters. Plllease.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 16:17   Link #5105
Joachim
et tu, brute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
I don't give a damn with who Haruto shacks up with now, as Seo has effectively drained all means of my caring for any of them quite nicely. This might as well be Wheel of Fortune, they're pretty much on the same wavelength. Buy a vowel, spin again, win a prize, land on bankrupt, solve the puzzle. Repeat.

Shit, I had to do a double take when I thought Asuka was staying back as Haruto walked away, then realized I mistaked the 'twins' again.

Seriously, bring back the chef. She's got to be more then just a throwaway for two chapters. Plllease.
i agree 100%, i already stop caring altogether, trainwreck, trainwreck everywhere.

ah shiori? or whatever her name is i forgot, yeah i thought haruto has quite a chemistry with her, one of the better girl for plot actually, make it timeskip and haruto working with her, voila relationship with plot, but well whatever seo wants, i just want to see how this trainwreck ends though
Old 2010-09-29, 16:28   Link #5106
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post

couldn't have said it better myself.

Seriously, it's a role reversal now. First Haruto chased after Eba now Eba is gonna chase after him as he did when she was with what's his face... oh wow I seriously can't remember his name.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 16:30   Link #5107
Joachim
et tu, brute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post

Seriously, it's a role reversal now. First Haruto chased after Eba now Eba is gonna chase after him as he did when she was with what's his face... oh wow I seriously can't remember his name.
lets just call him bikerbro
Old 2010-09-29, 16:37   Link #5108
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

despite all this "not caring" attitude you guys seem pretty active commenting about it

Last edited by Waven; 2010-09-29 at 16:57.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 16:48   Link #5109
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post

Yep, this is how I see it going, I just hope when the time comes Haruto doesn't become all emo and indecisive about his current realationship and just says No to Eba.......oh wait what am I on about, does this ever happen?!

and well would be no surprise but count me as one that wants to bring back Shiho.

Altho I'm still holding out on my Aoi-onee-sama X Haruto pairing and yea I still blame LeaD36 for that >_<
Old 2010-09-29, 16:52   Link #5110
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Aoi comes home drunken and heart broken and rapes Haruto, yes that needs to happen.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 17:11   Link #5111
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Well, that's one heck of a confession. That's like saying "just shut up and be my girl" . Really amusing because Asuka thinks poorly (not so poorly anyway) of herself. I hope Eba doesn't crash the party and ruin Haruto's life.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 17:25   Link #5112
Joachim
et tu, brute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
despite all this "not caring" attitude you guys seem pretty active commenting about it
not caring about how the story goes =/= hating this manga with passion

its just that i stop caring how the story goes, if i hate this manga i would already dropped it when tokyo's arc start, when seo butchered eba to a "bit*h character" and making people hate her (for what reason? more drama, more angst, more rage)

we will see how seo fix the story after tokyo's arc, see if it can net me more interest to the characters again.

though i have my doubts
Old 2010-09-29, 17:36   Link #5113
disposablehero92
The Gravewalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
maybe its just me, but imo the development between haruto and asuka is too "fast paced" to even be called a development, they are not really growing as a pair for me, more like bestfriend, so with the sudden past 5 chapter confession of asuka.. its kinda meh for me to pair them up (meaning : i dont feel the chemistry, its more like "hey i like u" said the girl, and the boy "oh.. i think i like you to and i think i want to go out with you"), nanami is the better choice (haruto is heartbroken and then comforted by nanami, but yea i know it will be too cruel for her when eba shows up again out of nowhere and wreck their relationship.. again) but then again seo killed that pairing somehow with nanami's own statement in this chapter and the previous chapter (the "you are too late" and "dont let this one go")

I dont know this manga has been a trainwreck ever since eba decided to be kazama's girlfriend, the plot is soo bad that its not even funny, i still see eba's comeback chance, because even though she fueled so much rage in tokyo's arc, she has better development with haruto rather than asuka, who is right now from what i see is one of reader's favorite after eba turned into such a bit*h

but seriously asuka? so little development, so much forced pairing, i just cant help but wait for the imminent rage/drama when eba shows up.. again
i have to agree here. i justcan't understand how the main charcater is dating a firl who got all of her development in a time skip and 5 chapters.
Really? this just reeks of forced drama, even worse is how much asuka acted like the old eba these last few chapters. it reminded me about how good eba used to be, and how LONG it took her to get anywhere with haruto, what 70 chapters?

the first girl, and cover character, and primary heroine took almost all the manga to get together with the main character. and that was an impersonal LDR. and now this one girl with no development has the main character?
Old 2010-09-29, 17:51   Link #5114
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

What I hate the most is that Haruto cited her being cute as a reason to go out with her.

Well, we all know it's doomed, especially after Nanami's jynx. Let's enjoy the ride!
Old 2010-09-29, 18:33   Link #5115
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
So?

If we cared we'd be posting and be just as active, what are you getting at?

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 19:09   Link #5116
KrimzonStriker

I think he meant you'd think you would be done with the series by now or something like that instead of continuing to read it as it is. But yeah, I think you guys REALLY need to start calming down on all the whining, you're making the Tokyo Arc seem like a pleasant read in comparison now for me.

And Drago, there was SOME buildup prior to Haruto's confession, also finding someone cute shouldn't be decried as an unnecessary qualification, while I believe Haruto cited that reason as more of the ice-breaker that gave him that final push.

Honestly guys, I don't get it, just when the series is starting to pick up again you're still back in the Tokyo Arc playing it on repeat and going insane because of it. Stop, its been over the top for the last 50 pages or so now. And no matter what anyone says, BikerBro will always have a place in my heart despite being a jackass many a time. In a series surrounded by females and harems which makes you think Haruto is the only man on the planet, BikerBro was there to recharge my male fraternity bonds.
Old 2010-09-29, 19:21   Link #5117
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
And no matter what anyone says, BikerBro will always have a place in my heart despite being a jackass many a time. In a series surrounded by females and harems which makes you think Haruto is the only man on the planet, BikerBro was there to recharge my male fraternity bonds.
I pick Takashi over Bikerbro anyday, why you ask?

It's simple he has much greater taste in women
I mean right off the bat, he went straight for Kiyomi, something Bikerbro should have done along time ago.
Plus Takashi's 1st love is Aoi-onee-sama, again wins huge amount points there as well
Old 2010-09-29, 19:29   Link #5118
KrimzonStriker

I don't know, he never stood out for me, nothing that denoted as to what drove him or anything, that and he failed, constantly, I might remind you. Whatever Bikerbros faults, he was determined and he did succeed in obtaining the girl he was aiming for in a way.
Old 2010-09-29, 19:51   Link #5119
Soviet

It's kinda hilarious how Eba's shadow will loom over every feel-good chapter ever. You just know that everything will turn to shit once she returns. Can't wait for the reactions.

"Oh jesus no, just go away Eba"
"No no no fuck no"
"This is why we can't have nice things"
etc. etc.
Soviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 20:01   Link #5120
Noblesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I don't know, he never stood out for me, nothing that denoted as to what drove him or anything, that and he failed, constantly, I might remind you. Whatever Bikerbros faults, he was determined and he did succeed in obtaining the girl he was aiming for in a way.
really iunno bout that, Eba was going to tell him she was dating Haruto then bikerboy(kazuma) said that he going to die in year before she could ever speak the relationship with Haruto, the begining of the series it was Eba who was chasing Haruto then Haruto afterward chase Eba to tokyo
Noblesse is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life