AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-10-06, 21:37   Link #4861
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Saeko VS Predator!

Remember the latest movie where the a predator tied with the Yakuza guy?

Old 2010-10-07, 00:10   Link #4862
paladinenvec

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Saeko VS Predator!

Lol but shes going to win =P not just tie, its Saeko =)
paladinenvec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 01:21   Link #4863
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Then I guess North Pole is a 10 since the zombies will freeze themselves if they got there..
Disclaimer: I'm guesstimating some of these latitudes.

Well... actually more like anything above the ~50-55th parallel or so... actually depends on where you are, since Europe tends to be slightly warmer at those latitudes than Canada because of the flow of the Atlantic.

At least until global warming hits. Then anything above the 35th parallel in the US and the 40th parallel in Europe will be ice-cubed.
Old 2010-10-07, 07:13   Link #4864
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Saeko VS Predator!

That scene made that movie great...but if it was Saeko...well...it would have been...
Old 2010-10-07, 08:36   Link #4865
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

So how did the zombies get onto the submarines in the first place lawl. Some idiot get bit as they were getting onto the sub? Or perhaps did it all start in these subs :O...they were doing naughtay thangs and next thang you know, one of them turned into a big bad zombeh and took revenge
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 09:10   Link #4866
Qikz

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
So how did the zombies get onto the submarines in the first place lawl. Some idiot get bit as they were getting onto the sub? Or perhaps did it all start in these subs :O...they were doing naughtay thangs and next thang you know, one of them turned into a big bad zombeh and took revenge
I'm guessing someone got bit before the outbreak was widespread and didn't realise what would happen, neither did anyone else. So he got on, turned and owned everyone.

I'm more interested in how they got onto the American boat which was on the ocean the whole time!
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 09:15   Link #4867
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post

I'm more interested in how they got onto the American boat which was on the ocean the whole time!
zombie got on airplane, airplane in flight over ocean, zombie falls out of airplane, zombie falls onto american ship, zombie wreaks havoc.
Old 2010-10-07, 11:15   Link #4868
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
i don't think any zomibies made it to the subs. it was a aegis destoreyer that was shown to be infected. and like you said the ship was most likely docked somehwere and when it left some crew that got on was already bitten and like Hisashi it took them awhile to turn.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 12:45   Link #4869
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
i don't think any zomibies made it to the subs. it was a aegis destoreyer that was shown to be infected. and like you said the ship was most likely docked somehwere and when it left some crew that got on was already bitten and like Hisashi it took them awhile to turn.
+ at the time they probably didn't know bites are what cause the infection and by the time they find out it was more than likely to late.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 15:31   Link #4870
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
They probably turned immediately, when they submerged into the water, or atleast got 2-3 clear check signals to the other ships around. Then when the EMP Missiles fired, they were all bitten by then..
Old 2010-10-07, 16:44   Link #4871
Mephisto2k
anime4life

Not sure it was an emp missile. As I remember it was a nuclear missile that caused an emp effect but i may be wrong. I also think that in the manga they left out the whole missile thing.
Just hope they will make a season2. It was pretty good, despite some times i wondered if there was intentional or unintentional humor, like with matrix boobs (either way I laughed so hard^^).
Mephisto2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 17:14   Link #4872
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto2k View Post
Not sure it was an emp missile. As I remember it was a nuclear missile that caused an emp effect but i may be wrong. I also think that in the manga they left out the whole missile thing.
Just hope they will make a season2. It was pretty good, despite some times i wondered if there was intentional or unintentional humor, like with matrix boobs (either way I laughed so hard^^).
^Yeah it was definitely intentional. The director said it himself, he wanted to create something that he as a middle school kid would definitely have spent money on to buy lawl
Old 2010-10-07, 18:46   Link #4873
disposablehero92
The Gravewalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto2k View Post
no they did keep the missle scene, it was around the time they left the mansion
Old 2010-10-07, 19:51   Link #4874
dfens

It was not a sub that failed to fire, it was a American Aegis Destroyer Curtis Wilbur. They show it clearly in the manga. That it's not a tight cramped sub but a ship hell they even have a female crew member I believe women are not allowed to serve on subs.

This was discussed about the manga a long time ago, a crew member or several were bitten didn't know it would be fatal and on a tight ship with secured weapons they didn't stand a chance.

From the manga it said it was a retaliatory strike before a chinese base was destroyed by american nukes. Who ever shot it wanted it to detonate in a high orbit so that the resulting emp effect would fry all electrical equipment. Best guess they were aiming for the space station and it was above part of Japan and they got nailed too.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 03:30   Link #4875
PzIVf3

Don't know how to censored the nipples.
Spoiler for Breast size measurement:
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 03:30   Link #4876
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Another Xover

Azumanga of the Dead
Old 2010-10-08, 22:09   Link #4877
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Question

When will Sentai Filmworks USA be releasing this show to DVD in the U.S.?
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 23:20   Link #4878
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirou Emiya View Post
When will Sentai Filmworks USA be releasing this show to DVD in the U.S.?
Crystal ball is clueless. Ask Sentai.
Old 2010-10-09, 00:09   Link #4879
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Saeko VS Predator!

Just saw this, and Saeko is defiantly going to win Predator may be good, but that is only with his plasma gun
Old 2010-10-09, 04:12   Link #4880
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Just saw this, and Saeko is defiantly going to win Predator may be good, but that is only with his plasma gun
What if the Predator cheats and uses his guns? But guess not since as seen in the movies they fight honorable whenever it's a one on one combat. Saeko's speed will be her key to vitory here.

Also herd rumors about a Saeko will gonna have a poseable figure. Will update when I find more info.

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse