AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-13, 16:40   Link #5221
joelfer

I'm not liking the turns this story is taking -_-
why cant it just go back to how it was before haruto left to live in tokyo.. I feel like the manga had such more emotion during those times than it does now.
joelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 17:18   Link #5222
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by disposablehero92 View Post
remember when Haruto first left the hospital after he found out Yuzuki was Kazama's gf? how he was immediately thinking he should leave them alone because Kazama is so much better than him? Haruto has this huge inferiority complex to kazama, it makes perfect sense that he would still see him as a good person even if we know he wasn't he just idolized Kazama before that time, and assumed he could never be a better guy.
pretty much agree what you said..tho sometimes inferior complex will make a person hate another guy that is much more superior..but guess this is not the case
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 18:32   Link #5223
KrimzonStriker

Its not inferiority, he didn't back down when he challenged him for Yuzuki, its more like idolization. In any other circumstance you'd all be viewing Kazama as one of those sitcom feel-good figures, the kind of person who manages to press forward in the face of death, who has great dreams despite his condition, and full of infectious optimism. You don't need to feel bad about yourself to feel good about another person.
Old 2010-10-13, 18:35   Link #5224
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra

uh oh this pacing is not good for Asuka, it feel like Seo is trying to jam too much emotion in at one time and you know what that means. I approve wholeheartedly of the pairing because they compliment each other better than Haruto and Eba ever did. If Asuka knows whats best she should take Haruto far away from Tokyo a place where Eba would never think to look.
Old 2010-10-13, 18:47   Link #5225
Divini
Senpai!

As others thought, I think I was fully expecting Eba to make an appearance at the grave. It would've made sense for her to go there, along with Haruto saying there's "certain things they have to do" first.

... funny how she casts a shadow over anything happy.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 19:45   Link #5226
disposablehero92
The Gravewalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Its not inferiority, he didn't back down when he challenged him for Yuzuki, its more like idolization. In any other circumstance you'd all be viewing Kazama as one of those sitcom feel-good figures, the kind of person who manages to press forward in the face of death, who has great dreams despite his condition, and full of infectious optimism. You don't need to feel bad about yourself to feel good about another person.
oh yes he did back down. it was right before he found that little lie in the break-up letter, then he threw that out the window and rushed off to get the "truth" from Eba. as seen here.
Old 2010-10-13, 20:10   Link #5227
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Gather materials?

What materials?

Trashy romance novels?

Recording daytime soaps?

Bleh.

Blehhhhhhhhhhhhh~

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 21:57   Link #5228
Freeter
beyond

Spoiler for 109:

Quote:
Gather materials?

What materials?
All his old mangas so he can recycle more ideas
Old 2010-10-13, 22:15   Link #5229
ZeKeR
Superbad

God!!!! This is starting to kill me!!!! Seo!!!! Why?!?!
Old 2010-10-13, 22:19   Link #5230
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by disposablehero92 View Post
oh yes he did back down. it was right before he found that little lie in the break-up letter, then he threw that out the window and rushed off to get the "truth" from Eba. as seen here.
Let me clarify what I actually said, he did not ULTIMATELY back down, he did challenge him, you were obviously there. Was he in a bit too much awe, yes, but it passed, quickly and he didn't lose the respect he had for Kazama despite all that.

And god, you guys are all such a depressing bunch, lighten up already and enjoy it while it last, otherwise you'll make yourselves more miserable then the manga ever could.
Old 2010-10-14, 00:03   Link #5231
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
And god, you guys are all such a depressing bunch, lighten up already and enjoy it while it last, otherwise you'll make yourselves more miserable then the manga ever could.
Who said we're depressing?

We're realistic and having fun~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post

All his old mangas so he can recycle more ideas
Haha, that made me spit out my drink.

Good shit.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 01:19   Link #5232
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Arent they already enjoying and making fun of how badly recycled it looks? They didnt seem depressed or sad about it- more like laughing how bad it is.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 03:41   Link #5233
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Arent they already enjoying and making fun of how badly recycled it looks? They didnt seem depressed or sad about it- more like laughing how bad it is.
Nope. I for one am still enjoying this title on a normal leveling, with no laughing at the plot involved.
Old 2010-10-14, 19:43   Link #5234
Cream

No chapter next week? Not really mad about that because that last page was an amazing image. It looked so cutee(:.
I just wish I wasn't trying to rush this manga soo much. I feel like I'm going to be pretty sad at the end result of this manga :/
10/10 Chapter.
Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 05:13   Link #5235
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Chapter 109

I wanted to jump in here and say... I kinda lost track of what exactly I'm reading. I remember someone once mentioned something about the cover girl for this series, and then I realized what I'm reading...

This isn't "Yuzuki" or "Asuka" or "Nanami" or "Aneki", this is A Town Where You Live. And so what I really wanted to say... not really liking this town where Haruto lives
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 06:15   Link #5236
KrimzonStriker

You're all cynically depressing, admit it, you laugh at how 'bad' it is as a defense mechanism because that's what you're expecting, nitpicking at every detail in obsessive compulsive fashion in a vain attempt to keep yourself sane while doing the exact opposite. It's tiring and sad that when the series finally manages to take a positive turn all people can do apparently is to look for something else to ***** and moan about. I mean, how many times can we keep talking about recycled characters already?? I think we've all gotten the point by now...
Old 2010-10-15, 07:10   Link #5237
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
You're all cynically depressing, admit it, you laugh at how 'bad' it is as a defense mechanism because that's what you're expecting, nitpicking at every detail in obsessive compulsive fashion in a vain attempt to keep yourself sane while doing the exact opposite. It's tiring and sad that when the series finally manages to take a positive turn all people can do apparently is to look for something else to ***** and moan about. I mean, how many times can we keep talking about recycled characters already?? I think we've all gotten the point by now...
I think you may be the one thats becoming cynically depressing here, your the one going on about it.

Everyone expects something from everything, thats a given, whether we accept it or not, it's up to us and no one can do anything about that.
I mean it can be pretty obvious what to expect from this series at times.
We expect Eba to show up at some point and cause chaos within Haruto and Auska's relationship, that's exactly what we've been talking about.

Also I see nothing wrong with talking about "recycled characters" as that goes on in pretty much every manga and anime series there is.
Old 2010-10-15, 08:19   Link #5238
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Don't tilt at the windmills, my friend, they won't change and you'll only end up frustrated. Trust me, been there and after all I'm fine with just ignoring any cynical bullshit from those deeply hurt people.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 09:00   Link #5239
KNIM

KNIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 10:04   Link #5240
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIM View Post
"YEARS LATER" will follow up.... i just know it....

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life