AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-10-31, 22:29   Link #581
clawer123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post

She can say that she loves Sasuke, period, and she doesn't need any further reason or right answer.

Kishi designed this to be a "no exit street", Sasuke will show no attraction for Sakura and thus trolling us.
It migh be,, but if you compare it to Hinata and She herself, she gave REASONS why they love that person.
(Karin likes Sasuke because he is so cool).

And I think if there is no REASONS behind all this, then what developments/hints to be occurred/to be talked about like this recent confession.
There would be NO CLEAR evidence

I have again noticed, in Naruto's flashback in the recent chapter, there was Chapter 3 again,(bench scene)

I guess that scene will have a great impact or somewhat closure in all of this.
clawer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 22:30   Link #582
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Sakura could perform the archetypical Cool-Down hug?...
I think you mean TV-Troupe. but she's done it before already who knows maybe she'll do it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawer123 View Post
It migh be,, but if you compare it to Hinata and She herself, she gave REASONS why they love that person.

I have again noticed, in Naruto's flashback in the recent chapter, there was Chapter 3 again,(bench scene)

You're thinking too hard, this is Kishimoto we're talking about here, whos bad at writing romances. Besides you don't really need a solid reason to love. You can't choose who you love. Sakura originally chased after Sasuke for shallow reasons, but her feelings continued to grow as the series went on. Its why she broke into tears when Karui asked Sakura what Sasuke is to her.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 22:33   Link #583
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:

Ah please, Hinata is a terciary character... Sakura is relevant for the plot.
You can't compare. If Kishi gave reasons to Hinata's love, that explain itself how irrelevant is Hinata.

Naruto does understand how much important Sasuke is for Sakura (and for him), that's why he reacted in that way to Sakura's non-sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I think you mean TV-Troupe. but she's done it before already who knows maybe she'll do it again
I mean... upon Sasuke's haterade...
Old 2009-10-31, 22:34   Link #584
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
You're thinking too hard, this is Kishimoto we're talking about here, whos bad at writing romances. Besides you don't really need a solid reason to love. You can't choose who you love. Sakura originally chased after Sasuke for shallow reasons, but her feelings continued to grow as the series went on. Its why she broke into tears when Karui asked Sakura what Sasuke is to her.
If she was to speak then:
"I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE"
Old 2009-10-31, 22:38   Link #585
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
"I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE"
lol, if it makes you feel better
Old 2009-10-31, 22:40   Link #586
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
"I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE"
But she didn't... that's the point here.

Until now, we don't know what are Sakura's feelings for Sasuke.

What happen if in the next chapter, Sakura bitch-slapped Naruto and says that she is serious about this?...

see?, that's a speculation.
Old 2009-10-31, 22:47   Link #587
TwinRivers

Quote:
But she didn't... that's the point here.

Until now, we don't know what are Sakura's feelings for Sasuke.

What happen if in the next chapter, Sakura bitch-slapped Naruto and says that she is serious about this?...

see?, that's a speculation.
If that happened i will surgically remove my lower 3 vertabrea, bend over and eat my own ass. (Joke from Yahtzee of zero punctuation)
TwinRivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 23:00   Link #588
clawer123

Quote:
I

Yeah.. Your right Takara I am thinking so hard hahaha
and yeah I agree Sakura love Sasuke for shallow reasons, but I am still thinking on chapter 3, she is deeply stricken, that Sasuke(disguised as Naruto), does care for her, and what it seems now, it is then relevant to Naruto's Flashback.
and I also think Sakura broke down on Karui's statements about Sasuke becasue that time, she is Vulnerable, and was SHOCKED becasue her friend/teammate became a INTERANTIONAL criminal

Quote:
Ah please, Hinata is a terciary character... Sakura is relevant for the plot.
You can't compare. If Kishi gave reasons to Hinata's love, that explain itself how irrelevant is Hinata.

Naruto does understand how much important Sasuke is for Sakura (and for him), that's why he reacted in that way to Sakura's non-sense.

FINALLY! One of the People who understands Hinata is only a TERTIARY/SUPPORTING CHARACTER
I am thinking the confession of Hinata has a high chance to be only a plot DEVICE..
Old 2009-10-31, 23:14   Link #589
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
lol, if it makes you feel better
Just seems most realistic to me
Old 2009-11-01, 01:00   Link #590
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post

Are you insulting me?
What the hey! How did you deduce all that from that post? You have my apology nonetheless for making you uncomfortable in anyway and I also assure you that it wasn't my intention to come across as insulting to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
A little correction. Sakura does like Sasuske but she does start to warm up towards Naruto, it is quiet obviouse in anime. Maybe not love yet, but she definetly isn't obliviouse towards him.
While I agree on that assessment, I don't know how much it means in terms of romance for Sakura-Naruto as long as Sasuke is still in the picture. My own way to work out any pairing is that feelings need to be mutual between two people without any ambiguity. If there is any element present that makes the pairing ambiguous, then I tend to reserve a doubt for such pairing. Just my 2 cents.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 01:05   Link #591
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Someone linked this from a NaruSaku forum. It explains everything! That wasn't Sakura, Naruto was talking to.

Spoiler for Mystery Solved!:

Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 01:15   Link #592
Alchemist007
*Author

That'd be quite underhanded, even for Kishi.
Old 2009-11-01, 01:17   Link #593
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Someone linked this from a NaruSaku forum. It explains everything! That wasn't Sakura, Naruto was talking to.

Spoiler for Mystery Solved!:

lmao
Old 2009-11-01, 02:53   Link #594
clawer123

ah.. just a question guys, is it allowed here to post statements from the other FORUMS and make fun in here?

If it is allowed, I can bring here , information about the anti NH, anti SS?
Old 2009-11-01, 03:02   Link #595
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
ah.. just a question guys, is it allowed here to post statements from the other FORUMS and make fun in here?
That would be an emphatic no. Please don't bring conversation from another forum to here.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 03:04   Link #596
clawer123

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
That would be an emphatic no. Please don't bring conversation from another forum to here.
ah thanks.. but that post in the spoiler tag above, came from an NS forum
Old 2009-11-01, 06:26   Link #597
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
What the hey! How did you deduce all that from that post? You have my apology nonetheless for making you uncomfortable in anyway and I also assure you that it wasn't my intention to come across as insulting to you.
Lol, to be honest I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or soemthing. i was pretty sure you wasn't.

If i had to give my take on the whole shipping thing then I would have to write a very long post. And plus i i'm not sure how much you already know about my take.

Let me just say one thing. This chapter has still not made me doubt that Narusaku will happen. Atleast not as much as I already did. The thing is that one of the reasons i want NaruSaku to happen is that it will lead to good character development on Sakura's part, (and also maybe on Naruto's part), and this whole confession has gone completely the wrong way. Kishimoto has essentially given Sakura the Idiot Ball, and I really feel it was completely unneccesary to do that. There are only two reasons I can think of for him to do that and that is:
1) He likes to troll
2) he is shite at writing romance.
And none of those reasons are particularly forgiving. Which is why I'm so pissed and a bit Anti-Narusaku at the moment.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 08:20   Link #598
JustRob

Or we could look at the underlying reason as to why she is confessing, and not how she is doing it.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 09:13   Link #599
clawer123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Lol, to be honest I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or soemthing. i was pretty sure you wasn't.

If i had to give my take on the whole shipping thing then I would have to write a very long post. And plus i i'm not sure how much you already know about my take.

Let me just say one thing. This chapter has still not made me doubt that Narusaku will happen. Atleast not as much as I already did. The thing is that one of the reasons i want NaruSaku to happen is that it will lead to good character development on Sakura's part, (and also maybe on Naruto's part), and this whole confession has gone completely the wrong way. Kishimoto has essentially given Sakura the Idiot Ball, and I really feel it was completely unneccesary to do that. There are only two reasons I can think of for him to do that and that is:
1) He likes to troll
2) he is shite at writing romance.
And none of those reasons are particularly forgiving. Which is why I'm so pissed and a bit Anti-Narusaku at the moment.
GREAT POST HAAK!

Anyways, I remembered, Kishi states that he wanted to develop Sakura's Maturity, Is her Confession to Naruto her starting point.
As you can see, Naruto is now somewhat MATURED..hmmm
Old 2009-11-01, 09:39   Link #600
JustRob

Naruto has been maturing ever since Shippuuden started. But I think he made the biggest jump after he talked with Nagato. He did some foolish things after that, but at least he had the right thoughts. He understands what real pain is.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
official pairings