AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-09-17, 08:37   Link #7541
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenlady View Post
Ah, that wasn't directed at you so much as an 'in general' thing. And god yes. I do like Lyle, but the back-up twin thing makes no sense whatsoever. I don't care what's official or whatever, I'm absolutely convinced that it was Tieria&co just indulging Setsuna's fail-logic because they were so happy to have him back.
CB didn't reserve Lyle as back-up. It was Setsuna who brought him in, and the team only knew about the twin business after Setsuna brought him in.

Lyle didn't get in because they just indulged Setsuna's fail logic; they agreed right away because they need someone to pilot a gundam. Lyle fit the description.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenlady
In what situation, exactly, is "Oh, this guys dead, LET'S BRING IN HIS TWIN BROTHER TO DO HIS JOB : D" a good idea?
It was a good idea at the time. Lyle is fighting against the A-Laws, which Neil could have done too if he were alive. Setsuna thought it would be a good idea if they passed on Neil's legacy to Lyle; they are brothers after all. Well, of course, they were slightly wrong about the comparison, but Lyle agreed to it. And the team is desperate for a Meister...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenlady
Because creating conflict between the team is such a productive thing to do~ Which is why the back-up twin thing should usually be reserved for shows that don't take themselves seriously.
It is a seed for a good drama for the shows.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 09:01   Link #7542
solidvanz
Special Operative

Gundam 00A manga:
Spoiler for Pictures:

Raphael's backpack in gunpla form:
Spoiler for Pictures:

Last edited by solidvanz; 2010-09-17 at 09:11.
solidvanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 09:09   Link #7543
BurningChaos

I think...From what I've seen from those photos...It's either Mina Carmine is a CLONE of Nena Trinity or....someone that have the same base DNA pattern as Nena Trinity (Similar to those of Innovades) Both Nena and Mina have playful attitudes....so 90% Chance. Setsuna AND Marina holding each other? Is Setsuna dying there? O_O...Someone please translate the Japanese characters in the manga so we will have early spoilers.
BurningChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 09:27   Link #7544
jonli
JONLIの憂'

I really like the new Backpack Gundam, looks great. I REALLY HOPE (but everyone says it isnt, I personally think it might be a combination of the two) that it isn't just another Backpack transformation but an actual armor fitting mechanic (which would be so freaking awesome). We've already seen a backpack Gundam ...but it'd still be cool.

I didn't come back in time to reply for the whole Marina x Setsuna x Feldt rant that I made a couple pages earlier and it got flushed away but for those who replied, what I originally wanted to say wasn't about "romance" or what female character shoudl've been Setsuna's "love interest". In reality, Mizushima and the writing team started to develop Marina and tried to make her important, however they chickened out half way and left Marina hanging which caused her to be an incredibly pointless character that actually takes up enough of the screen to WASTE time but not enough to make it WORTHWHILE. This goes for Feldt AND for Wang Liu Mei too. The reason why I would've preferred Marina is because they actually started to write something between Setsuna and Marina, why couldn't they just stick to their balls and keep rolling? If they did then Marina wouldn't be half as useless as she is in 00, instead they jumped ship to Feldt...sigh. Enough rant...back to Backpack Gundam.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 09:41   Link #7545
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

well only hours to go till that movie well the only thing i'm want is set-feldt.

give everything yea one thing will there a set-feldt pair?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 09:42   Link #7546
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

I knew I kept quiet at the revelation of the "official backpack art" all this time, and it seems my suspicions were correct: the art was fake, since it has no shared elements with the actual design on the HG Raphael backpack.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 09:50   Link #7547
BurningChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I knew I kept quiet at the revelation of the "official backpack art" all this time, and it seems my suspicions were correct: the art was fake, since it has no shared elements with the actual design on the HG Raphael backpack.
Hmm...Yeah. Someone must be pranking....or is it the Gunpla model that is so wrong? As far as I know, Gundam Magazines doesn't publish any wrong information about the movie...So it can be the Gunpla.
Old 2010-09-17, 09:52   Link #7548
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningChaos View Post
Hmm...Yeah. Someone must be pranking....or is it the Gunpla model that is so wrong? As far as I know, Gundam Magazines doesn't publish any wrong information about the movie...So it can be the Gunpla.
But the thing is... do we even have definitive proof that the image is from any legitimate magazine?

And also, Gunpla are never wrong in showing major details like that, since you know the Gunpla are the ones showcasing the final design of the mobile suit.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 09:53   Link #7549
kakakka

Quote:
As far as I know, Gundam Magazines doesn't publish any wrong information about the movie...
Or maybe it didn't come from any magazines?
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 09:58   Link #7550
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post
Gundam 00A manga:
Spoiler for Pictures:

Spoiler for Pictures:
LOL would be seeing the movie tomorrow - can't wait

Anyone got the full scan of the far left manga pic?
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 10:24   Link #7551
Yavie

Quote:
Gundam 00A manga:
Spoiler for Pictures:

Spoiler for Pictures:
Spoiler for More Manga spoiler:
Yavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 10:31   Link #7552
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
well only hours to go till that movie well the only thing i'm want is set-feldt.

give everything yea one thing will there a set-feldt pair?
Who gives a damn! In case you haven't realized, relationships aren't the focus of 00.
Old 2010-09-17, 10:36   Link #7553
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Star-Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Who gives a damn! In case you haven't realized, relationships aren't the focus of 00.
Totally agreed!
And I can't wait for the movie <333 I still demand more Allelujah/Hallelujah Besides the scenes with Marie...
Old 2010-09-17, 10:40   Link #7554
Yavie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yavie View Post
Spoiler for More Manga spoiler:
Spoiler for From the spoof manga that shows Wang Liu Mei and other characters talking about the movie.:

Last edited by Yavie; 2010-09-17 at 10:52.
Old 2010-09-17, 11:56   Link #7555
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

And so the movie screens in 10-hours times here. Probably will be watching alone since none of my friends are free atm.

Sucks to be the only one on vacation.

P.S Does anyone know where the heck this damn Alliance Francaise theatre is?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 12:21   Link #7556
solidvanz
Special Operative

Lots of pictures from Gundam 00A:
http://amnesian12.blog115.fc2.com/blog-entry-243.html(Some pictures are ecchi stuff)
Old 2010-09-17, 12:25   Link #7557
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
http://amnesian12.blog115.fc2.com/blog-entry-243.html(Some pictures are ecchi stuff)
I love it when I see your post. It means we have something new (info, pictures and more)
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 13:05   Link #7558
Yavie

Quote:
That blogger sure is bad at scanning images.
Old 2010-09-17, 13:15   Link #7559
caogonly
Caogonly

Quote:
Kannaduki no Miko hahaha!!
caogonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 16:24   Link #7560
BurningChaos

I spotted 3 - 4 new characters o_O...

Tags
gundam 00 movie