AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-01-10, 07:19   Link #21561
AzureDragonX
Azure

where i can read the english translation of this light novel?
AzureDragonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-10, 07:33   Link #21562
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureDragonX View Post
where i can read the english translation of this light novel?
J-Novel Club
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-10, 09:06   Link #21563
AzureDragonX
Azure

thanks for this
AzureDragonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-10, 20:11   Link #21564
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
^That's about all I know about it. The only information I have came from the author's blog post a couple of weeks ago.
Oh~! A sneak peak~?! Gender bender banzai~!
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-12, 06:26   Link #21565
dimlik

Guys, I am now an official representative of one artist who can nicely draw on deviantart) I gave her an order to draw Hajime + Shizuku Christmas Theme, background included (nearly 30 bucks, but it is worth of it if it is Shizuku-chan) It is named "Hajime Claus and good behaved girl Shizuku" on deviantart (or just use this link https://www.deviantart.com/art/Hajim...zuku-725153805 ) Boris, bakapervert, others, do you have maybe any suggestions, additional thoughts? I read only first 100 chapters of Arifureta, so I don't really know what had happened in Christmas chapters... Maybe you can enlighten us to change their pose, face emotions, idea of background? It would be nice, hehe.
P. S. You would see the finished results on this very profile on deviantart, don't worry.
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-12, 09:50   Link #21566
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Mamamia~~~! -wipes drool- Bless you oh Kind soul~!!! A shy Shizuku-chan is the best after a slurpee~!
Old 2018-01-13, 04:16   Link #21567
Wheeljack83

I got so excited when the anime for this series got announced I'm a longtime lurker who decided to join this community. Then I saw the upcoming anime series thread and was a little disappointed. Granted, I don't expect Arifureta to be everyone's cup of tea, but I was disappointed with all the vast hatred it was getting.

I discovered Arifureta from the manga then started checking out the light novels to read ahead, and now I'm pretty hooked. I think it's a story where all the Edgelord/Chuuni stuff works and is actually believable.

Now if we could only get a high quality Goblin Slayer anime, I'd be pretty set.
Wheeljack83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-13, 05:09   Link #21568
travelingbum

the 2nd abyssgate story.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-13, 05:24   Link #21569
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

NANI~?! Please tell me the details~~!!!!
Old 2018-01-13, 06:00   Link #21570
bludvein

Spoiler for new chapter:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-13, 08:24   Link #21571
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Another long-ass Abyssgate arc? Sigh~, I do like the Lord and all but there're other more long-awaited arcs to cover before that, no? Like Remia's arc or the travel of the Demon King and the Hero in another world...
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-13, 08:41   Link #21572
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Another long-ass Abyssgate arc? Sigh~, I do like the Lord and all but there're other more long-awaited arcs to cover before that, no? Like Remia's arc or the travel of the Demon King and the Hero in another world...
actually 8 out 10 members of this thread looking foward to this arc more than other arcs
but i'm with you, my friend
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2018-01-13, 11:36   Link #21573
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlik View Post
Guys, I am now an official representative of one artist who can nicely draw on deviantart) I gave her an order to draw Hajime + Shizuku Christmas Theme, background included (nearly 30 bucks, but it is worth of it if it is Shizuku-chan) It is named "Hajime Claus and good behaved girl Shizuku" on deviantart (or just use this link https://www.deviantart.com/art/Hajim...zuku-725153805 ) Boris, bakapervert, others, do you have maybe any suggestions, additional thoughts? I read only first 100 chapters of Arifureta, so I don't really know what had happened in Christmas chapters... Maybe you can enlighten us to change their pose, face emotions, idea of background? It would be nice, hehe.
P. S. You would see the finished results on this very profile on deviantart, don't worry.
Not bad. It's always nice to see people putting their talents to good use. As for Arifureta's Christmas chapters, they are very family oriented and often focus more on Myuu. The first one involves a family trip to Universal Studios Japan. Santa Hajime gives gifts to all the guests and bequeaths Myuu with her arsenal. The second one has Myuu playing the Santa role while she rides around Earth and Tortus on a Grim Reaper configured to look like a reindeer and delivers presents to the extended cast before enjoying the rest of the evening with her family. The third one is the ski trip chapter we just had a few weeks ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
actually 8 out 10 members of this thread looking foward to this arc more than other arcs
but i'm with you, my friend
Well, the author said this one might only run about 10 chapters, so maybe in 30 or so chapters we'll see another arc. The new characters are interesting anyway. Given the author's proclivities Claudia at least will probably end up in Kousuke's harem, and there's a lot of future comedy potential with the confirmation that both Kouki's and Kousuke's little sisters are also Shizuku's Soul Sisters.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-13, 11:56   Link #21574
dimlik

Quote:
Not bad. It's always nice to see people putting their talents to good use. As for Arifureta's Christmas chapters, they are very family oriented and often focus more on Myuu. The first one involves a family trip to Universal Studios Japan. Santa Hajime gives gifts to all the guests and bequeaths Myuu with her arsenal. The second one has Myuu playing the Santa role while she rides around Earth and Tortus on a Grim Reaper configured to look like a reindeer and delivers presents to the extended cast before enjoying the rest of the evening with her family. The third one is the ski trip chapter we just had a few weeks ago.

Well, the author said this one might only run about 10 chapters, so maybe in 30 or so chapters we'll see another arc. The new characters are interesting anyway. Given the author's proclivities Claudia at least will probably end up in Kousuke's harem, and there's a lot of future comedy potential with the confirmation that both Kouki's and Kousuke's little sisters are also Shizuku's Soul Sisters.
Yeah, I hope you will be crazily surprised as I was, when I saw the bits of colored Shizuku while she has been watching Hajime madly in love Will be done in week or less, I suppose. It is that good I would wait even for a month. About christmas, hmmm. Entire on Myu is not bad, but I just don't want to see new images of her, not before the main cast. For now, Shizuku in this whole new light, in February we will see (I will write about it again, we will vote maybe. But for Remia I would need some appearance description, and a solid one to that). There is too much scenes in my head, so there won't be any problem for that.
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-13, 14:39   Link #21575
Triok123

Quote:
Yeah, I hope you will be crazily surprised as I was, when I saw the bits of colored Shizuku while she has been watching Hajime madly in love Will be done in week or less, I suppose. It is that good I would wait even for a month. About christmas, hmmm. Entire on Myu is not bad, but I just don't want to see new images of her, not before the main cast. For now, Shizuku in this whole new light, in February we will see (I will write about it again, we will vote maybe. But for Remia I would need some appearance description, and a solid one to that). There is too much scenes in my head, so there won't be any problem for that.
can't wait to see it finished....looks great!!!
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-13, 16:55   Link #21576
Morilinde

Kousuke has sisters? I thought he was an only child. If he has siblings I wonder if they have the same thin shadow as him? Then we could have a Lady Abyssgate
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-13, 17:05   Link #21577
borisdrakoni

Quote:
For Remia, well, maybe we'll get our first official image of her in the daily life manga in a few chapters. The novel describes her as a 24 year old woman resembling Myuu. Her hair is long, emerald green, and worn in a braid down her back. She was modeled after Alicia Florence from Aria, so I imagine them looking somewhat similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
Kousuke has sisters? I thought he was an only child. If he has siblings I wonder if they have the same thin shadow as him? Then we could have a Lady Abyssgate
Kousuke is a middle child actually. He has an older brother in college studying law and a younger sister in her first year of middle school. Neither of them have the same thin shadow disposition as Kousuke, although his sister might be harboring some Tio-like tendencies.
Old 2018-01-13, 19:25   Link #21578
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
can't wait to see it finished....looks great!!!
Quote:
For Remia, well, maybe we'll get our first official image of her in the daily life manga in a few chapters. The novel describes her as a 24 year old woman resembling Myuu. Her hair is long, emerald green, and worn in a braid down her back. She was modeled after Alicia Florence from Aria, so I imagine them looking somewhat similar.

Kousuke is a middle child actually. He has an older brother in college studying law and a younger sister in her first year of middle school. Neither of them have the same thin shadow disposition as Kousuke, although his sister might be harboring some Tio-like tendencies.
I. Hope that Tio's tendencies aren't towards a certain Maou or her brother
Old 2018-01-13, 20:36   Link #21579
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
I. Hope that Tio's tendencies aren't towards a certain Maou or her brother
Haha, well, after witnessing Hajime bestowing his affections upon a certain underclassman girl who keeps charging at him a few times, Manami did secretly feel her heart race a bit.
Old 2018-01-13, 20:47   Link #21580
haseo0408

Quote:

With Tio-like tendencies are you refering that she turns into a huge dragon or is she secretly a pervert?.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel