AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-12-26, 16:28   Link #981
jopx3

Death Mage LN3 set to be released on Jan. 20.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4891994711

Looking at the teaser, a Kobold King was mentioned together with Bugogan. Was there any Kobold King in the WN at this part of the story? Is that an LN-only event?
jopx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-27, 21:19   Link #982
lexlexz

there was no kobold king in the wn
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-29, 17:07   Link #983
jopx3

New chapter.

Ughh. The real fight hasn't happened yet. Van and his group were on the defensive; waiting for the people in the town to evacuate (not wanting anyone to witness what Van will do has more to do with it than their safety, I think)
Fitun was also side-lined a bit after Hajime's trauma acted up.

Next chap should be the actual fight, I hope.

Right now, the only way Van has been able to fight is to disguise his attacks with the Zombie Dragon and spreadinh disease.
One thing to note is that Van and his group still has no idea that they're up against gods*.
They are curious though on why the adventurers have become stronger in such a short amount of time and using skills that they shouldn't have or would take a long time to acquire.

Last edited by jopx3; 2017-12-29 at 17:38.
Old 2017-12-29, 23:22   Link #984
Asuka'
Nin Nin

there were high kobold king in the wn (eaten alive)
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-29, 23:30   Link #985
jopx3

I don't remember the specifics regarding the High Kobolds in the WN but that is in the later part of the story.

The Kobold King mentioned was even before they arrived at Talosheim.

I checked the LN2 teaser and the Kobold King was mentioned there as well. Van saved a ghoul village from them.
Old 2017-12-29, 23:35   Link #986
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Who is bugogan again ? Is he the fleeing noble orc from the early ghoul arc, or a noble orc prince from the noble orc country/arachne arc?

There was a high kobold king mentioned at noble orc/arachne arc, tho' he was already eaten alive by the rebel at that time (at WN).
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-29, 23:56   Link #987
jopx3

Bugogan was the Noble Orc that fled.

The two Noble Orc princes were Buta-something and Bugi-blabla.

I was uncertain on who the the eaten High Kobold King as the one I remember is the usurper that became EXP for the adventurer trio.
Old 2018-01-03, 06:53   Link #988
kari-no-sugata II

New chapter out. Mostly build-up still.

At the town, the local lord is trying to evacuate the place knowing that things look rather hopeless for the town. He plans to stay to the bitter end though. Darcia turns up and indicates that she'll help. Note: Van is out of town and this is known and in the path of the monsters, so people in general are concerned about Van. Darcia lies (with difficulty) that Van had created something in the past that can confuse monsters (or something like that) which is why the monsters are attacking each other (when it's in fact because Van turned them into zombies).

Meanwhile, Miles is facing down the human guy who would zapped by Hajime-Fitun into being taken over by one of his heroic spirits. Miles invokes his Demon Descent skill (the skill that you get from getting Van's divine blessing)
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-06, 17:23   Link #989
jopx3

New chapter.

Still no Van fight. Other characters were given the spotlight.

While Van is chilling with the three reincarnators against Fitun and Darcia protecting the front of the town, Jack of Legion transfers monsters that were approaching on other sides to the imitation town inside a dungeon that Guf made.

Inside, there were different battlefields.

1.) Minotaur Halfs, that look like 10-year old girls, led by Julianna were up against Trolls. They want to become Magical Girl Knights.
2.) Basdia, Bilde, Kachia, and the adventurer trios were together. They're just talking about going to the town Van is at.
3.) The Black Goblins, Anubis, and Orcus were just mentioned in passing.
4.) Fitun's allies were transferred to were Van's main forces were at. Two of those were pitted against Borkus, Jeena, and Zandia.

At the end, the Van and Fitun fight is about to start.

Stat pages of Borkus, Jeena, and Zandia were given,

- Borkus is rank13 lvl49. The notable changes are just him gaining Talos' protection and a new title "Death God of the Old Scylla Autonomous Region"

- Jeena ranked up from rank11 [ Zombie High Saint ] to rank12 [ No Life Priest ]. Gained a new title "Muscle Saint" and gained the protections of Vida and Talos.

- Zandia ranked up from rank10 [ Zombie High Princess ] to rank12 [ No Life Magical Princess ]. Gained a new title "Magical Girl of the Moon" and gained the protections of Zuruwarn and Diana. All her 9 attribute magic leveled up to 10.
Old 2018-01-07, 09:32   Link #990
cboy123
I was a stalker

Any spoilers for Iris of Sauron Liberation Front?
cboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-07, 16:31   Link #991
lexlexz

does the chapter shows the power of the demon descent?
Old 2018-01-08, 11:30   Link #992
jopx3

^^ Iris continues their fight against the Empire with the help of Haj and the other berserkers. She also had with her a cursed sword with her father haunting it.

Later down the road, they will fight against members of the elite unit of the Empire and will receive fatal wounds from a holy sword that even Van can't heal.

To extend her life, Van asked her if she wants to be reincarnated into a baby (like Pau) or undergo a ritual to change race.

She chose to change race and became a Succubus with the help of the King of the Majins that now treats her like his own daughter.

^ Nope.
Old 2018-01-10, 10:09   Link #993
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopx3 View Post
^^ Iris continues their fight against the Empire with the help of Haj and the other berserkers. She also had with her a cursed sword with her father haunting it.

Later down the road, they will fight against members of the elite unit of the Empire and will receive fatal wounds from a holy sword that even Van can't heal.

To extend her life, Van asked her if she wants to be reincarnated into a baby (like Pau) or undergo a ritual to change race.

She chose to change race and became a Succubus with the help of the King of the Majins that now treats her like his own daughter.

^ Nope.
kings of majin sempai why did the king treat her as own her daughter sempai ?
Old 2018-01-10, 13:41   Link #994
jopx3

Because they used his blood in the ritual to change Iris' race to a succubus.
Old 2018-01-11, 06:08   Link #995
kari-no-sugata II

New chapter out: Van gets some action finally (on the battlefield). Who needs a real brain when you can have a spiritual brain. Hmm, I had forgotten that Fitun would have Death Attribute Resistance. Meanwhile, magical girls are GO!

PS The way some things about Iris are phrased above it sounds like they intentionally turned her into a succubus. IIRC they had no control over that - ie it would be pretty much random what type of demonkin she ended up as.
Old 2018-01-12, 05:52   Link #996
jopx3

LN3 cover featuring Van, Basdia, Tarea, and Eleanora

Old 2018-01-12, 18:28   Link #997
lexlexz

i though van already had long hair in this part but i cant see it
Old 2018-01-13, 10:18   Link #998
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopx3 View Post
LN3 cover featuring Van, Basdia, Tarea, and Eleanora

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Maybe it's just me but I think Eleanora looks a bit too old and a bit too slutty.
Old 2018-01-13, 22:09   Link #999
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
Maybe it's just me but I think Eleanora looks a bit too old and a bit too slutty.
She's supposed to be in her 20s, right? Plus it's pretty much standard for the "evil" camp to wear revealing clothing.

I don't really like the illustration style though. I would've liked a little more dark comedy vibe instead of harem-esque if that makes sense. If someone unfamiliar with the series saw the covers they would have no clue what to expect.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-14, 08:03   Link #1000
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?

Not liking Ban's art style? BLASPHEMY!!
Show1983 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist