AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-03-02, 09:12   Link #1061
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitrus View Post
I have been curious. I remember that amemiya hiroto’s child is the next death attribute user, but what really happened after that? What were the reactions of surronding country???
Can someone tell me about it??
Mei is only like 2 years old atm, so not really much has happened. Some people suspect she has death attribute, but children aren't tested that early so it remains a suspicion. Avalon tried to have her kidnapped in a combination PR scam so he could find out for sure under the guise of protecting her, but she has "Bander"(Vandal's avatar) guarding her 24/7. Since the avatar retains the abilities gained in Lambda it's practically invincible on Origin even without a flesh and blood body.

Last edited by bludvein; 2018-03-02 at 09:30.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 10:51   Link #1062
Exitrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Mei is only like 2 years old atm, so not really much has happened. Some people suspect she has death attribute, but children aren't tested that early so it remains a suspicion. Avalon tried to have her kidnapped in a combination PR scam so he could find out for sure under the guise of protecting her, but she has "Bander"(Vandal's avatar) guarding her 24/7. Since the avatar retains the abilities gained in Lambda it's practically invincible on Origin even without a flesh and blood body.
Wait, why does van have a Clone in origin? How can van Protection her 24/7? What about Mei’s parents?
Thx for both of the repot btw
Exitrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 10:56   Link #1063
Breimn

Quote:
Wait, why does van have a Clone in origin? How can van Protection her 24/7? What about Mei’s parents?
He previously went to Origin and met with that world's god.
After that he met Mei and saw that she has death attribute so he made a clone to protect her. It cant go more than 100 meters away and it is almost always in spirit form.
He also gave parts of his own body to several other people , including the specimen with death attribute and the brainwashed reincarnator who can morph into others.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 11:12   Link #1064
Exitrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
He previously went to Origin and met with that world's god.
After that he met Mei and saw that she has death attribute so he made a clone to protect her. It cant go more than 100 meters away and it is almost always in spirit form.
He also gave parts of his own body to several other people , including the specimen with death attribute and the brainwashed reincarnator who can morph into others.
"Brainwashed reincarnator who can morph into others"? You mean Mari?? Did van brainwash her?
Old 2018-03-02, 11:19   Link #1065
Breimn

Quote:
"Brainwashed reincarnator who can morph into others"? You mean Mari?? Did van brainwash her?
Not van. The one who brainwashed her was that reincarnator researching death attribute. I think he was member of the church? Pope? Whatever. Aniway she lost her memory, after Van gave her some of his body parts ( i think it was eyes and noses, as Van saw that she had no face) she started wondering who she was.
Old 2018-03-02, 11:29   Link #1066
Exitrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Not van. The one who brainwashed her was that reincarnator researching death attribute. I think he was member of the church? Pope? Whatever. Aniway she lost her memory, after Van gave her some of his body parts ( i think it was eyes and noses, as Van saw that she had no face) she started wondering who she was.
So has she become van's ally now?
Thank you for answering
Old 2018-03-02, 11:29   Link #1067
bludvein

Quote:
Vandal tends to give away pieces of his soul as protection/blessing, much like gods do. Since he doesn't have full control of the ability, he tends to do it subconsciously in his dreams.

The clone/avatar was an accident that happened when space god took Van to meet the gods of earth and origin. He met Mei in his dreams and made her a doll out of his soul pieces and devil fragments, so the blessing took the form of an avatar that's tied to Mei. Since Van made it in a dream when he wasn't really paying attention, it also looks like a really messed up horror monster rather than a clone.

It's usually invisible since it's only a soul and death magic is inherently stealthy, so others can't see him unless Bander wants to materialize.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 11:38   Link #1068
kari-no-sugata II

IIRC nobody on Origin can see spirits/ghosts, no matter what attributes they have.

So part of the reason why it's speculated that Mei-chan has Death Attribute is because she can see Bandar.

PS I wonder if the main story will pick up some pace. The current / most recent arc has been really long but not that much time has passed in-world.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 11:45   Link #1069
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
The clone/avatar was an accident that happened when space god took Van to meet the gods of earth and origin. He met Mei in his dreams and made her a doll out of his soul pieces and devil fragments, so the blessing took the form of an avatar that's tied to Mei. Since Van made it in a dream when he wasn't really paying attention, it also looks like a really messed up horror monster rather than a clone.

Luckily , after the upgrade, he looks a bit less scary.
Old 2018-03-02, 11:58   Link #1070
sasuke706

^^It's just speculated (by Avalon) because she came into contact with Death Magic as a fetus. Or pre-fetus? Whatever.
No one actually believes she can see Banda; they think her 'Banda' scribbles are just her lack of artistic talent as a 2 year old trying to draw a panda. Well, save for her brother who gets to join the club.
Even the Shaman Reincarnator who seems to be the closest guy to seeing spirits on Origin (closest but still can't) thinks there's some Eighth Guidance remnant guarding her, and not literally an "evil spirit".
Avalon may not even be aware of her Banda drawings. Family and babysitters/bodyguards probably know, though.

If you mean speculated by readers then yeah she totally has the Death Attribute. Her soul is pitch black and I'm pretty sure the author confirmed it in the comments too.

Also, it was Avalon—the reincarnator—who brainwashed the Metamorphosis reincarnator after faking her death to act as his body double.
Avalon is also trying to become a god, immortal, something like that. Hence why he's looking into Death Magic.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 04:00   Link #1071
Garn

At the end I finished reading everything except the extra 36, ​​and personally every arc that passes, the "seriousness" in general is declining, starting with the combats of Van, for me the best was in the kingdom of the noble orcs where Van lost control of the fragments and all the allies go mad against the evil god, the others are exposition combats that take more than 3 chapters being the last the most boring until it appears murakami (even so, there are more exposition combats).

On the other hand the theme of the MS/Idols/Kanako was fun (?) at first but the joke permeated in the work of the author, ​​and personally, ruin characters, as Kanako transforming it into a crazy of the idols/MS, Zadiris in a loli noja MS and that whenever there are dialogs between the female cast, the subject has to be MS.

But what hurts most is the obvious need to make Van weaker or restrained, omitting the first noble orc and the dragon golem, the other fights do not lead to any extreme, being the fight against the last of the three vampires and Hajime / Fitun where Van never makes use of his magic tank and only shows one by one each skill, what happened with the fact that for each fragment that is possessed they are enhanced among themselves, Van is supposed to be more than a master of hand-to-hand combat, but he does not dodge and all attacks stop with his claws.

Finally, from the arc where Darcia is reincarnated, nothing new has been shown, the enemies are the same and the real reason why the Lambda system has more power and authority than all the gods, as to make skills/jobs that challenge the pre-established is not specified, or just as nothing is known of the world from where Gudanaris came and other continents.

P.S.: All the enemies never take Van seriously and only laugh at him, even though they fear him, logic?.

Last edited by Garn; 2018-03-03 at 04:13.
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 05:12   Link #1072
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
So what happen to the 8 Guidance/ Pluto and co* at the current raw? I dont really remember but did they meet van already.. Since Van already went to origin soooo... That means they are already with him right?
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 07:29   Link #1073
jopx3

Their souls will immediately be delivered to Van. They will have a meaty reunion very soon.
jopx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 10:21   Link #1074
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaserjacksaw View Post
So what happen to the 8 Guidance/ Pluto and co* at the current raw? I dont really remember but did they meet van already.. Since Van already went to origin soooo... That means they are already with him right?
Long story, they are Legion which the base of was introduced in the translation just before the chapters explained how they die. Just search the thread for it in many ways they are as OP as Van.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 18:05   Link #1075
Breimn

Darcia a great grandfather appears. The various dark elves villages s elders are discussing wheter emigrate to Talosheim.
Old 2018-03-03, 18:13   Link #1076
sasuke706

Well, they decided to immigrate. It's just they're going to leave some people as caretakers for the villages too. So there'll be a family reunion in probably like...12 days? Maybe longer. Since the author is going to upload the character bios for the volume and it may take 2 chapters again. Not to mention he might do a random break too since he's been doing those somewhat recently.

An entire race of Schneiders will fit right in with Talsoheim, though.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 05:12   Link #1077
becool

how come this isn't tagged ntr, i think it does have ntr at least the way i see it for Basdia it goes like this:

i'm interested in van, i'm not going to mate with anyone, oh no you will age(mother tells her), van doesn't care she replies

.......>>> how come an ugly baba like you is here(to Taleah ) so fighting like a harem member would do( so definite interest plus acting like a harem member here and ther fighting every now and then for attention from van...)

.....>>>> and boom van: you're pregnant, yup she says and we skim over it like nothing( well the plot is more interesting than harem hereso skimming over it is actually better)

but not matter how the ghouls culture is different in the romance aspect, basdia in particular was showing difference in not mating from way earlier( well only after meeting van) so after the progression of story you would expect her to actually progress in the direction of actually wanting to be with van and knowing the human way of romance from the adventurers(tons of them around turned to ghouls) not go and have a fling with a nobody and get impreganated with his child, and while it doesn't have the sting it would in another novel focused on romance( or actually makes it important since this doesnt), it is a netorare technically and litterally( unless i'm missing something?) so i think it should have the ntr tag

also the world buliding in here and the seriousness the author treats the setting with and the fights is great, can someone recommend me somethign similar( yaritsukai, janitor san(well less depressing)....) something dark but has lightharted moments instead of the over rampant slice of life daily events novels out there

Last edited by becool; 2018-03-04 at 08:14.
becool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 05:37   Link #1078
s.a.w..

That isn’t really ntr... Basdia still has feelings for him, still intends to have his child, and had a child after Van insisted not to worry about it so that she would stop aging(physically). Her attitude was mentioned by Tarea who thought about trying to have another child to get closer to Van and was too embarrassed to have another’s child in front of Van(a very human approach), when she questioned how Basdia could act normally after having someone else’s child in front of her loved one, Basdia said that it wasn’t like she was letting him see her doing the deed. Better than Bilde if I am honest.
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 06:05   Link #1079
becool

^^ so it's not ntr if the heroine doesn't get away from the mc, hmm i thought as long as a heroine slept with someont else it would count as ntr, but then this is still cheating or is it not because she herself still has feelings fo him,

well for me it was the author making basdia try to go against her instinct at first by not wanting to have a child until she gets with van and have his child wich indicates she is different and will develop to understand the human way of romance, so to then have her regress to her instinct felt like the author trying to complicate the relationships more than necessary( i mean he does tend to do this h you're going to be a heroine well let's have you be a corpse and have the orc noble rape you tons until we "rescue" you and get you into a new body, like almost every female heroine has some of this sort of developement)

so when he does this with basdia wich seemed going the other way i thought he was going for the feeling of ntr( he even alluded to van feeling bad in some places about the helping with child birth with bilde and other ghoul females so there is a sense he is alluding to NTR) hence why i thought it might be what he was going for, but maybe not?

Last edited by becool; 2018-03-04 at 06:29.
becool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 07:00   Link #1080
marlif

>> in latest chapter does pauvina regain her memories ?

>>and is basdia only zadiris child?
marlif is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist