AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-07-16, 06:45   Link #1421
Neutralside

Manga is reaching the Ghoul tribe.
I wonder how many people are gonna complain about Basdia probably getting knocked up by some random tribe member.
All the kek
Neutralside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-21, 14:54   Link #1422
tsunade666

rokudo is back and being coward smart arse. he didn't revive. he stayed in Dumbcorte's realm. have his subordinate that has telepathy ability to give commands in more direct way than god' s message to collect the demon king parts. he plans to revive the demon king and turn it into g is vessels to reincarnated. he also had a piece of the 3 piece of the demon king soul.

1 piece to rokudo
1 piece to the friend of Heinz
and 1 more remaining in secret? I think the soul was separated into 3 but I'm not sure. 3 or 5? soul and memory or something.
Old 2019-07-26, 13:15   Link #1423
Narberal
King of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
rokudo is back and being coward smart arse. he didn't revive. he stayed in Dumbcorte's realm. have his subordinate that has telepathy ability to give commands in more direct way than god' s message to collect the demon king parts. he plans to revive the demon king and turn it into g is vessels to reincarnated. he also had a piece of the 3 piece of the demon king soul.

1 piece to rokudo
1 piece to the friend of Heinz
and 1 more remaining in secret? I think the soul was separated into 3 but I'm not sure. 3 or 5? soul and memory or something.
who is rokudo again? is he avalon?

btw do you know which chapter did Van fought Heinz on that trial Alda and record god made?
Narberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-26, 15:03   Link #1424
Breimn

Wasnt a piece of demon king soul already eaten by Van? I think it turned into his shadow or something.Dont really remember, too much stuff.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-26, 15:39   Link #1425
tsunade666

van ate a demon king soul? I dont know and don't remember about that, then again, it's machine translation. for the shadow, it's probably the demon king' s shadow that he retrieved from the old vamp that in league with the 3 old vamp that worship a evil God.

rokudo is Avalon. Avalon is alive and is residing in Dumbcorte's realm.

for now, there is no mentioned that his being influenced by the demon king' s soul. unlike the friend of Heinz, the guy that has his soul, slowly being taken over by the demon king' s soul.
Old 2019-07-27, 03:56   Link #1426
Amelgar

^^ He hasn't ate any of the Demon King's soul yet. Only Avalon has a part of it (the dwarf in Heinz's party as well but it was just dregs). Van got the Demon King's shadow from the last vampire of the trio worshiping one of the evil gods in the Demon King's camp
Amelgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-29, 15:10   Link #1427
tsunade666

latest chapter is interesting.

because someone has been shopping around and manage to take a look at van's status. van and Randolph might fight. Randolph to protect his snooping student and van to remove the leakage of his status.
Old 2019-08-07, 10:32   Link #1428
shadowarc

Which ones joined Van in lambda after the recent Origin arc? I could interpret that the other Hiroto and Narumi remained in Origin but nothing else.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-07, 15:57   Link #1429
tsunade666

the other "single" reincarantor. metamoprh is one of them. those who don't have family and nagumo's kids when to lamda because of they become central target for the death magic research. also, the experimented people of Avalon. he had expreminted on various people before applying it on himself. those people had become instantly charmed by van and sees him as God.
Old 2019-08-08, 01:19   Link #1430
Garn

What is the current status of Mei, the brother and Vandal
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-08, 02:58   Link #1431
veloncia2

Manga chapter 12 is out in RAW!
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Last edited by veloncia2; 2019-08-08 at 03:02. Reason: formatting
veloncia2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-23, 21:43   Link #1432
Amelgar

lol Latest chapter killed me. Vandaleu finally got admitted to a mental hospital
Amelgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-24, 06:13   Link #1433
tsunade666

lol, can admitted in the hospital but thats undercover move of his, to find what's wrong with Ameli, Elizabeth's mom.
Old 2019-09-01, 08:24   Link #1434
Neutralside

Anyone knows what happened to Banda and Meh kun
Neutralside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-28, 03:14   Link #1435
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutralside View Post
Anyone knows what happened to Banda and Meh kun
Last I remember Mei and Banda were both in Van's inner world with the other people he brought over from Origin. They were still training and getting used to the status and the new world's rules. Banda seems like it's going to be a permanent blessing since it's in Mei's status.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-28, 07:38   Link #1436
kapp

Is there a list on people that's been brought over
kapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-29, 14:58   Link #1437
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

Little guy's face in the image kind of reminds me of Sasha from "Seikon no Qwaser".
Old 2019-09-30, 09:39   Link #1438
testeottilio

I was reading the spoilers here and I was a little confused, did the avalon die? and what happened to narumi and amemiya hirito? And with the other bravers?

– Cersei to Sansa Stark
testeottilio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-01, 06:53   Link #1439
tsunade666

avalon die in origin world but his soul was rescued/caught by dumbcorte before Van could soul eat/break it.

avalan is right now hiding in the same realm of dumbcorte while his minions are searching for devil king's parts.

narumi family/parents stays in origin and face the consequence/questioning of the world while they send their child to go with van. to protect the kids because it would be man hunt for another death mage wielder there, especially when avalon was broadcasted.

some bravers and people that van had guided, had come with him. while the others stays in origin to set things right/face the music.
Old 2019-10-01, 12:29   Link #1440
testeottilio

Why does avalon still have followers? Haven't you realized he's crazy?

– Cersei to Sansa Stark
testeottilio is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist