AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-12, 13:47   Link #9821
prototype_sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
lelouch might have a plan
but its probable that the plan IS to lose

and besides he cant predict gino anya and kallen would group together against him
its possible that he doesnt even think kallen would fight him at all
the point of their "talk" could have been to waste time while the OOBK leaders wonder what taking so long
they may end up grounding kallen rather then risk her having been geassed to betray them
Since he lost in season 1 because of nunnally and kallen not backing him up
for than to happen again in season 2
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 13:51   Link #9822
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
Since he lost in season 1 because of nunnally and kallen not backing him up
for than to happen again in season 2
last season he was the "bad guy" in ep 24-25
using euphies death to start an uprising
taking the students hostage
tricking suzaku into a trap while calming it would be a fair fight
while non of these things are really as bad as it sounds it does make him look like the bad guy
and that time kallen was the one protecting him from suzaku who had a good reason to get to him
which is why she lost (plot)
this time around he may also be the bad guy (from his actions) and once again nunnaly is in the way of the plan
only this time its suzaku protecting him from kallen who has a good reason to get to him
so it could work
Old 2008-09-12, 13:54   Link #9823
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Lelouch can't be ten steps ahead of them if he is too busy concentrating on Schneizel who CAN match (and surpass) his wits. That may take all his effort right there. Which can give Kallen, Gino, and possibly Anya the time they need to act.
Even if Lelouch is too busy with Shcneizel they still have to confront Suzaku, Jeremiah and C.C.
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 13:56   Link #9824
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Even if Lelouch is too busy with Shcneizel they still have to confront Suzaku, Jeremiah and C.C.
The problem with that is C.C. is just in a repainted Lancelot. We KNOW that has no chance against SEITEN and unlike the original Seigfried, the Sutherland Seig is way too bulky, slow, and lacks the showmanship of the Spinning of Death which would put Jeremiah at a disadvantage against Kallen and maybe even Gino if they fight. Gino was able to hold off Jeremiah before in 18 after all.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 13:57   Link #9825
Dream_Traveller
Banned

And Suzaku will have no qualms with utterly totalling his former friends.

Who's to say Jeremiah goes up against Kallen? He may go up against C.C.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 13:58   Link #9826
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

[QUOTE=Dream_Traveller;1892562]And Suzaku will have no qualms with utterly totalling his former friends.

Who's to say Jeremiah goes up against Kallen? He may go up against C.C.[/QUOTE]

arent they on the same side
Old 2008-09-12, 13:59   Link #9827
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Who's to say Jeremiah goes up against Kallen? He may go up against C.C.
Wait... what? I am confused...
Old 2008-09-12, 14:00   Link #9828
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Oh, yes, quite true. Slipped.

Well, then...I dunno. Maybe Kallen. But the Sutherland Sieg needs to showcase more.
Old 2008-09-12, 14:01   Link #9829
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Oh, yes, quite true. Slipped.

Well, then...I dunno. Maybe Kallen. But the Sutherland Sieg needs to showcase more.
gino can take him
kallen goes without sayning
maybe anya? (heavy attack units)
Old 2008-09-12, 14:01   Link #9830
prototype_sky

Quote:
last season he was the "bad guy" in ep 24-25
using euphies death to start an uprising
taking the students hostage
tricking suzaku into a trap while calming it would be a fair fight
while non of these things are really as bad as it sounds it does make him look like the bad guy
and that time kallen was the one protecting him from suzaku who had a good reason to get to him
which is why she lost (plot)
this time around he may also be the bad guy (from his actions) and once again nunnaly is in the way of the plan
only this time its suzaku protecting him from kallen who has a good reason to get to him
so it could work
But that was necessary so that we can have a season 2
he's supposed to learn from his mistakes.

Him failing in the end is the equivalent of Naruto not becoming a hokage or Ichigo (Bleach) not rescuing one of his kidnapped girlfriend in the end.

There was a series that did something like that were it was a carbon copy of the previous season and the ending wasn't all that because of it
IGPX had the protaganists win the tournament in the first season and hence it wasn't all that interesting when they won again in the second season because it felt like "been there done that".
Old 2008-09-12, 14:03   Link #9831
Orga777

Quote:
There was a series that did something like that were it was a carbon copy of the previous season and the ending wasn't all that because of it
IGPX had the protaganists win the tournament in the first season and hence it wasn't all that interesting when they won again in the second season because it felt like "been there done that".
Don't remind me... Although I think Velshstein was cheated in that Finals Race in season one...<.<
Old 2008-09-12, 14:05   Link #9832
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
But that was necessary so that we can have a season 2
he's supposed to learn from his mistakes.

Him failing in the end is the equivalent of Naruto not becoming a hokage or Ichigo (Bleach) not rescuing one of his kidnapped girlfriend in the end.

are you actually under the illusion that kallen would actually serve any other purpose the to save lelouch
even if she starts out trying to kill him she'll end up saving him after she learns the truth
which makes suzaku the "bad guy" for trying to stop her
Old 2008-09-12, 14:07   Link #9833
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Don't remind me... Although I think Velshstein was cheated in that Finals Race in season one...<.<
Kinda... like Mao in the first season. >.>
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 14:23   Link #9834
prototype_sky

Quote:
are you actually under the illusion that kallen would actually serve any other purpose the to save lelouch
even if she starts out trying to kill him she'll end up saving him after she learns the truth
which makes suzaku the "bad guy" for trying to stop her
No other people are saying that repeatedly on this forums because they think that way Kallen would having some moral high ground increasing her chances of survival

Personally I think its weird to abandon the main character for the sake of a supporting character the last anime I've seen that did that was "Desert Punk" and that kind of sucked making the character go from anti hero to villain.
Old 2008-09-12, 14:29   Link #9835
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
No other people are saying that repeatedly on this forums because they think that way Kallen would having some moral high ground increasing her chances of survival

Personally I think its weird to abandon the main character for the sake of a supporting character the last anime I've seen that did that was "Desert Punk" and that kind of sucked making the character go from anti hero to villain.
lelouch isnt the villan
but he is in need of saving from himself
and suzaku FYI has always been the antagonist so what's new about needing to defeat him
Old 2008-09-12, 14:31   Link #9836
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
topic change
who else thinks that kallen would end up leaving the OOBK next ep for good
so far she stayed with them after lelouch left and didnt try to follow him (since she didnt know where he was)
but now i think that while she wont be quiting to join him she will be quiting to do her own thing rather then stay with the group
As far as what I think on this topic goes, I'm reminded about what Kallen's VA said that she's going to be thinking for herself from now on. Kallen was just a run of the mill terrorist before meeting Lelouch; she and her friends were just ship w/o rudders destined to sink w/o Zero. She even thanked him for putting her on a better path. Now, I think she'll realize that the BK are mostly useless without someone strong to lead them (granted, at least they have Xing Ke now). So I think she'll decide to make decisions for herself and go after Lelouch (whether to take him down or find out more about what the hell he's doing, I don't know). And I'm pretty sure she'll do it w/o the BK; Gino (and maybe Anya) more likely.
Old 2008-09-12, 14:51   Link #9837
prototype_sky

Quote:
lelouch isnt the villan
but he is in need of saving from himself
and suzaku FYI has always been the antagonist so what's new about needing to defeat him
What's new is that he is currently not an antagonist since he is not opposing lulu anymore. So unless the roles reverse back to normal by ep 24 kallen would be the antagonist to lulu not suzaku
Old 2008-09-12, 14:55   Link #9838
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
What's new is that he is currently not an antagonist since he is not opposing lulu anymore. So unless the roles reverse back to normal by ep 24 kallen would be the antagonist to lulu not suzaku
this would be the weirder option that seems pointless
make the show long antagonist and the love interset switch sides in the last few eps
keep in mind that while he isnt opposing lulu he is very much acting against lulu's best interest
so is lelouch ATM which is why someone else needs to help him (AKA kallen)
Old 2008-09-12, 14:59   Link #9839
Dream_Traveller
Banned

So...Suzaku, who is following Lelouch, and Lelouch, who has shown no worries about following the plan, are somehow acting against their own best interests.
Old 2008-09-12, 15:00   Link #9840
Orga777

Quote:
So...Suzaku, who is following Lelouch, and Lelouch, who has shown no worries about following the plan, are somehow acting against their own best interests.
Um... yes? That kinda makes sense. But that is usually the case when people get suicidal tendencies... and want to take over the world.... You know, all that stuff.