AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Steins;Gate

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-07-02, 19:39   Link #21
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
If Moeka is John Titor, why would she be working with SERN if she's from a future dystopia? And why would she kill Mayuri? One thing John Titor always stressed was that some changes to the time lines cannot be undone. It seems odd that if Moeka was John Titor, she would go and kill Mayuri like that possibly knowing the consequences.
Old 2011-08-02, 02:57   Link #22
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
I just wanted to say Moeka is smokin' hot. I'd choose her over Mayuri any day! ;p
Best part: She'll stay quite while bent over.
Quote:
Tuturu died!
What?!

Noooooooooooooooooooooo (No, I haven't watched that part yet)

To be honest, I never trusted her in the beginning. Now, my suspicion just bore fruit.
Old 2011-08-09, 20:40   Link #23
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

So, possibility in this current timeline that Moeka might set things right and try to help Okabe, now that she's aware of what will happen. Thoughts, comments?
Old 2011-08-10, 01:11   Link #24
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Her voice actor's acting was just amazing in episode 19.

I wonder if they will give a specified reason for her being so crazy and lonely and all of that problem... or if they will just leave it as that she was a loner and for some reason, is hysteric over it.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2011-08-10, 06:43   Link #25
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Her voice actor's acting was just amazing in episode 19.

I wonder if they will give a specified reason for her being so crazy and lonely and all of that problem... or if they will just leave it as that she was a loner and for some reason, is hysteric over it.
Became a widow / lost a loved one / got AngelBeats!'d whatever happened it was enough for her to give a middle finger to reality.
Old 2011-08-10, 07:31   Link #26
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring

Quote:
I'm thinking the hints are that she lost her family though an accident or similar since the policeman said she had 0 relatives and her friends left her (maybe they felt she was cursed or something?)
Old 2011-08-10, 09:24   Link #27
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Considering how far we are into the final arc, I doubt we'll get a full reason for why Moeka is in the state she is. But from what we saw in her flashbacks, it's pretty obvious that she never had any real friends or bonds with anyone else, and her self-esteem is in the pits. And her family's gone, so she really has no one binding her to the earth until FB comes along.
Old 2011-08-30, 13:53   Link #28
Battler-kun

I can't deal with it.
I think Moeka Kiryū is not treated the way she deserved it.
That's just not fair.

Eh, so , what is she doing in this present timeline now?
Now that she hasn't received orders to get the Computer?

Suicide? Or just still herself locked up most of the time in her room, being a recluse...

It feels like she is tossed away now that she has fullfilled her role, once for Braun and now for Okarin.

Fuck this shit, she deserved better, but she has been getting ignored the most throughout the anime.

I guess she even has the worst past out of all the mains.

Anyways, maybe i am just prjecting as i can relate with her...
Old 2011-08-30, 15:18   Link #29
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Considering we're back in the original timeline now, it's safe to assume that Moeka is still maintaining some kind of relationship with Mr. Braun, possibly one that doesn't involve looking for the IBN5100. We won't know for sure until we see the true outcome of the show.

Tags
characters