AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-28, 09:31   Link #4681
Ultragunner

Then they will settle with the engagement between Tatsuya and Mayumi.....

~just kidding~ hahaha
Old 2013-05-28, 14:46   Link #4682
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Am i the only one that thinks that thinks the yotsuba are just splitting hairs about Tat.
Old 2013-05-28, 16:08   Link #4683
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
Am i the only one that thinks that thinks the yotsuba are just splitting hairs about Tat.

rather than splitting hairs, I'm wondering if there is more to the time before Tatsuya got the operation that something happened concerning him that really set their attitude towards him. Even Tatsuya doesn't remember that time which makes me feel there is more to it.
Old 2013-05-28, 17:12   Link #4684
Mars Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
rather than splitting hairs, I'm wondering if there is more to the time before Tatsuya got the operation that something happened concerning him that really set their attitude towards him. Even Tatsuya doesn't remember that time which makes me feel there is more to it.

Spoiler for vol 8 ch 15:

There is no haughtiness from Tatsuya, he didnt do anything except being born.

Tatsuya respects those who respects him and dont mean any harm to Miyuki.

I dont know why you guys are trying to pin some kind of culpability in him.
Old 2013-05-28, 18:04   Link #4685
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
same with Genzou, he told Miya to kill Maya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
Spoiler for vol 8 ch 15:

There is no haughtiness from Tatsuya, he didnt do anything except being born.

Tatsuya respects those who respects him and dont mean any harm to Miyuki.

I dont know why you guys are trying to pin some kind of culpability in him.
again, Tatsuya is a Bodyguard, a Servant, a disposable tool. so showing empathy for a tool is improper.

Miyuki force the other clan member to respect tatsuya that cause the conflict ( in volume 3 conflict with Aoki )

makes me wonder if the other clan member don't know about his decomposition or probably they just don't understand how strong he is ?
(Hayama understand him )

if so, they probably won't respect him because of his status but of fear
Old 2013-05-28, 18:14   Link #4686
Mars Mode

I think is envy, that even though he is a "fake" magician, he receives so much support not only from Miyuki but also from the Kuroba, and Tatsuya doesnt go around showcasing his powers so I doubt except for the leaders, anyone knows what he is capable of.

I mean aven three years ago MB was a theory.
Old 2013-05-28, 18:38   Link #4687
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by henzaeroz View Post
same with Genzou, he told Miya to kill Maya

again, Tatsuya is a Bodyguard, a Servant, a disposable tool. so showing empathy for a tool is improper.

Miyuki force the other clan member to respect tatsuya that cause the conflict ( in volume 3 conflict with Aoki )

makes me wonder if the other clan member don't know about his decomposition or probably they just don't understand how strong he is ?
(Hayama understand him )

if so, they probably won't respect him because of his status but of fear
They don't. Not even Hayama knows.
Old 2013-05-28, 19:08   Link #4688
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
I think is envy, that even though he is a "fake" magician, he receives so much support not only from Miyuki but also from the Kuroba, and Tatsuya doesnt go around showcasing his powers so I doubt except for the leaders, anyone knows what he is capable of.

I mean aven three years ago MB was a theory.
they are still young and don't care about social status as long as they admire that person.
of course that problem will different from the point of view of adults in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
yeah, probably they only know about his Gram Demolition
Old 2013-05-28, 20:59   Link #4689
alviam099

Quote:
Hayama probably knows, after all there's a high chance that he was watching (considering his dialogues) the conversation of Maya and Tatsuya and what happened there, and Maya seems to trust him a lot.

Old 2013-05-29, 07:16   Link #4690
Ultragunner

Something suddenly crossed my mind. Is there anyone here that watches Super Sentai like I do? (in case you don't know, the American's Power Rangers series are based on Super Sentai)

I'm currently watching this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMTjHsyhEyU

I have to say the Red Ranger here is oddly similar to Tatsuya, he appears to be a man with few words, cool and quite detached but at the same time possesses great might (though he is not emotionless as Tatsuya)
Old 2013-05-29, 22:54   Link #4691
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

btw
is sayaka also Tatsuya`s harem member?
Old 2013-05-29, 22:56   Link #4692
waffler

^^ nope she is kiriharas gf now she gave up on tatsuya because he was too beast
Old 2013-05-29, 23:01   Link #4693
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

oooooooooo
kinda boring after knowing that....
Old 2013-05-30, 00:05   Link #4694
alviam099

Truthfully, Tatsuya doesn't even have a harem to begin with.

Old 2013-05-30, 00:18   Link #4695
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Then they will settle with the engagement between Tatsuya and Mayumi.....

~just kidding~ hahaha
I can't imagine how it will happen

The engagement will fail for the second time
Old 2013-05-30, 02:15   Link #4696
Oxide

Quote:
yeah, probably they only know about his Gram Demolition
one does not hold status of the guardian and primary clan combatant for nothing ... besides it is military that clasified his structure magic, there is no reason and little sense to keep it from the family, especialy since he was initialy promising head candidate. Aoki don't find it confusing when Tatsuya used his magic in front of him and his father, his step mother is well aware of his structural analysis ability, his mother guardian seemed to have pretty deep insight into his magic if she can to some degree predict the outcome of okinawa incident ... all of them are people with relativly low standing withing the family and yet they don't seem to be affected by it they are als not magic ignorant ... i don't know why you assume that if Miyuki didn't know family didn't know either ... that's superstition

Quote:
I can't imagine how it will happen

The engagement will fail for the second time
i think that the closest refeerence would be Honami (unless his current standing change) ... so genetic nephew at most ... you kind of disregard the fact that maintaining the bloodline is about lineage and ancestry. Tatsuya as magician is really unwanted from that perspective, that's the reason for his standing within the family. Even if we would assume political marriage it would be one of the younger sisters and Fumiya ... unless you mean eloping nothing of the sort is plausible

Last edited by Oxide; 2013-05-30 at 02:55.
Old 2013-05-30, 03:03   Link #4697
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
one does not hold status of the guardian and primary clan combatant for nothing ... besides it is military that clasified his structure magic, there is no reason and little sense to keep it from the family, especialy since he was initialy promising head candidate. Aoki don't find it confusing when Tatsuya used his magic in front of him and his father, his step mother is well aware of his structural analysis ability, his mother guardian seemed to have pretty deep insight into his magic if she can to some degree predict the outcome of okinawa incident ... all of them are people with relativly low standing withing the family and yet they don't seem to be affected by it they are als not magic ignorant ... i don't know why you assume that if Miyuki didn't know family didn't know either ... that's superstition
i don't really understand them . they are not afraid to disturb a lion because they sure will not be bitten.

even if he was just messing around with crushing their finger and heal it right away. or at least they should be careful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
i think that the closest refeerence would be Honami (unless his current standing change) ... so genetic nephew at most ... you kind of disregard the fact that maintaining the bloodline is about lineage and ancestry. Tatsuya as magician is really unwanted from that perspective, that's the reason for his standing within the family. Even if we would assume political marriage it would be one of the younger sisters and Fumiya ... unless you mean eloping nothing of the sort is plausible
so you agree with me that the engagement is imposible. we are on the same boat, i think you don't understand my post hahahah

Last edited by henzaeroz; 2013-05-30 at 03:57.
Old 2013-05-30, 14:50   Link #4698
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alviam099 View Post
Truthfully, Tatsuya doesn't even have a harem to begin with.
On what do you base that on?
Old 2013-05-30, 17:04   Link #4699
iheartz

Quote:
On what do you base that on?
Hmm...personally I think it depends on what definition of "harem" is being used really. Since although there are multiple women attracted to Tatsuya, Tatsuya is not attracted to them. So, its technically just a lot of one-sided love. Does that count as a harem? Who knows.
Old 2013-05-30, 17:12   Link #4700
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartz View Post
Hmm...personally I think it depends on what definition of "harem" is being used really. Since although there are multiple women attracted to Tatsuya, Tatsuya is not attracted to them. So, its technically just a lot of one-sided love. Does that count as a harem? Who knows.
an unwanted harem is still a harem

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings