AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-28, 10:11   Link #12681
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
Read VOLUME 07.

GAA in yokohama invasion. Their main objectives is kidnap high school magicians.

GAA's government approve their action.

My assumption so far is true.

There is no good man in GAA.

If there is one, you may correct me if I'm wrong.
Assumption huh?
Thats the same as rasins. Because we dont know the entire truth and judge people is what leads people like fredjudiths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Really.. just.. really?
Yeaha really.. it aint me

Quote:
I don't remember their main objective being to kidnap high school magicians. Not that I object, I just don't remember.

But are you also referring to the one chapter that details the background of magicians as Human Cattle? Cause I do remember the part where it said the GAA system of mass producing magicians was basically "Legal Rape", because magicians would be forced to procreate with eachother. A lot.

I mean, are we being Racist against the fictionalized Great Asian Alliance? Cause I'm down for that. Those guys sound like they suck. Every GAA character introduced so far has been a horrible human being. I'm fine with being racist against them Personally. Cause they suck, until maybe they introduce one that doesn't suck. Until then, they suck. #racism.
Their main goal is to kidnap some hs for hostage while killing alot of magicians.

Fiction or not that way of thinking is dangerous, and will get you killed =)

What if they spread a lie then made them the truth; history are made by weiners afterall#!

Lets endish rasins here and get back to the hype!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-03-28, 10:38   Link #12682
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Got the from the dengeki bunko web site it says Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (13) under it ... think it's the cover art?

魔法科高校の劣等生(13) スティープルチェース編

著者/佐島 勤 
イラスト/石田可奈

定価 (本体610円+税)
2014年4月10日発売
ISBN 978-4-04-866507-0

TVアニメ放送中! 文庫巻末にはサプライズ告知も!
 西暦二〇九六年、七月。今年も、魔法科高校生にとって夏最大のイベントである全国魔法科高校親善魔法競技 大会、通称『九校戦』が開催される。しかし今年の『九校戦』はひと味違っていた。
 競技種目及びルール改定。
 本番まで残すところ一ヶ月の段階でもたらされた何の前触れもない大幅変更に、魔法科高校各校は慌ただしい 対応を迫られる。
 そんなある日、九校戦の作戦立案に当たっていた達也の元へ、匿名のメッセージが届けられる。
 それは、九校戦を舞台とした新たな陰謀の存在を示唆するもので――。
 華やかな競技の裏で繰り広げられる暗闘。昼なお暗い富士の人工樹海を駆け抜ける達也が、背信の陰謀に挑む ! 『二学年度の部』九校戦編登場!
 文庫巻末にはサプライズ情報が!

Google translate

Spoiler for google translate:

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
Old 2014-03-28, 11:31   Link #12683
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Assumption huh?
Thats the same as rasins. Because we dont know the entire truth and judge people is what leads people like fredjudiths.

Yeaha really.. it aint me

Their main goal is to kidnap some hs for hostage while killing alot of magicians.

Fiction or not that way of thinking is dangerous, and will get you killed =)

What if they spread a lie then made them the truth; history are made by weiners afterall#!

Lets endish rasins here and get back to the hype!
I'm sorry, but sometimes fictional things can make me prejudice. For example, the Elder Scrolls skyrim made me very racist against High Elves. Like Hate Crime murder on sight every time I see a High Elf in the wild. I just hated them to death. If you play the game as any race other than High Elves they are assholes. So I can relate to being racist against a fictional people. #deathtohighelves

and Rasins? What's Rasins?

Last edited by anonfr; 2014-03-28 at 11:43.
Old 2014-03-28, 11:43   Link #12684
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverDestruction View Post
By your logic, because of what some of the Japanese army did in China in the past there are no good people in Japan, because of what the Nazis did there are no good people in Germany, because of what the North Korean Government is like there are no good people in North Korea.

This is unfairly judging the masses by the crimes of a few.

I don't think citizens of a nation should be automatically responsible for the actions of their government or nation's military. I doubt there is any nation where the citizens have absolute control over the actions of their government or army. At the end of it, people are responsible for their own crimes and actions.
I don't know and I don't care.

In this novel, GAA is the bad guy kidnapers and rapist.

You read my statement ?
There is no good man in GAA, author never mention anyone from left wing or right wing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverDestruction View Post
Oh but there is group of people that might agree with you on citizens being guilty of their government and army's actions. Here's a hint, the group begins with 't' and end in 'ists'.
Oh please don't say that. You offend someone by saying they're t***ists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
Justified: If I had their power and I learned my own daughter was subjected to such horrors by an enemy government, then not even wiping out the entire nation is going to be enough for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Yes. That true maybe annihilating the whole population of allied countries of the said nation and kidnap the gifted one and make them suffer what they did to them will be good enough for me an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
Quote:
Then what do you call that? Vengance? Or rcsms?
If i had their power I wont annihilate them Ill freakin kill all their men, their women and children will be slaves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
I don't remember their main objective being to kidnap high school magicians. Not that I object, I just don't remember.

But are you also referring to the one chapter that details the background of magicians as Human Cattle? Cause I do remember the part where it said the GAA system of mass producing magicians was basically "Legal Rape", because magicians would be forced to procreate with eachother. A lot.

I mean, are we being Racist against the fictionalized Great Asian Alliance? Cause I'm down for that. Those guys sound like they suck. Every GAA character introduced so far has been a horrible human being. I'm fine with being racist against them Personally. Cause they suck, until maybe they introduce one that doesn't suck. Until then, they suck. #racism.
Yes the GAA is suck country. Racism againts them is fun hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
I don't know where you get that GAA want to abduct high schoolers for experiments. All I remember was they tried to steal magical technology and to capture some valuable hostages.

I think you just took Tatsuya's pessimistic opinion too seriously.
Quote:
"Saegusa-senpai, Nakajou-senpai, please evacuate from the area as soon as possible. Although their final goal remains unknown, their primary objective must be to kill or kidnap students with advanced magic skills."
So, what do you think ?

The GAA is infamous because they kidnap japanese children, isn't it ?

Even Tatsuya know it.

Quote:
Assumption huh?
At least that's how the author potray GAA.

Bunch of foolish and never learn from history, yotsuba destroy dahan and GAA still kidnap japanese children even after 30 years since dahan incident.
Old 2014-03-28, 12:07   Link #12685
Ultraviolet X

Wow, this is becoming dark. The topic about Dahan and the GAA should be dropped before it gets to the point that an Admin or Moderator needs to intervene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Guys, seeing what happened to Mahou Sensou this season, what do you think will happen to animated Mahouka?
Watching that trainwreck of an adaptation makes one worry how Mahouka will be done. As an adaptation of an ln, it was horrible. And I would imagine it was actually worse for those that didn't even touch the ln, it would be harder to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Mahouka as LN is well divided, but its amount of contents is very heavy. I highly doubt we'll get a satisfying anime from it. Now with how horrible they just did Mahou Sensou...

There's still hope if they don't animate 1 LN in 3 episodes anime like most studios do nowadays. I really hope they'll animate at worst 6 arcs in 24 episodes (if it covers 2 seasons) with 2 OVAs for extra contents...
It was guessed earlier that there going for 3-4 ep per ln in mahouka, but in the end it depends on how much lns they are trying to adapt and how many SS they include. In the end, just have to wait and see, and pray they do the adaptation justice. At the very least, the butchering wont be as bad as Mahou Sensou.

Last edited by Ultraviolet X; 2014-03-28 at 13:09.
Old 2014-03-28, 13:06   Link #12686
Lazy cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
I don't know and I don't care.

In this novel, GAA is the bad guy kidnapers and rapist.

You read my statement ?
There is no good man in GAA, author never mention anyone from left wing or right wing.
GAA is one of the most populated countrys in the mahouka world, you can not arbitrarily say they are all bad people, besides the reason we don't see good people in GAA is because of the stupid ideology of their leaders, instead of hating the civilians you should pity them. sinse most people there are civilians they are just being draged around conflict after conflict by their government, so some of then are victms as well.
besides if they are all bad people the author wouldn't care if tatsuya material burst reached and destroyed civilian cities during schorched halloween, however it was stated that there weren't any civilian city in the suroudings,that is becouse the author didn't wanted his Main Character to kill civilians indiscriminatly.
Old 2014-03-28, 14:51   Link #12687
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy cat View Post
GAA is one of the most populated countrys in the mahouka world, you can not arbitrarily say they are all bad people, besides the reason we don't see good people in GAA is because of the stupid ideology of their leaders, instead of hating the civilians you should pity them. sinse most people there are civilians they are just being draged around conflict after conflict by their government, so some of then are victms as well.
besides if they are all bad people the author wouldn't care if tatsuya material burst reached and destroyed civilian cities during schorched halloween, however it was stated that there weren't any civilian city in the suroudings,that is becouse the author didn't wanted his Main Character to kill civilians indiscriminatly.
Just you wait, Tsutomu just have to introduce a nice GAA girl, people will forget everything and ship her with Tatsuya.

To change topic, what is your favorite Gram Demolition? Tatsuya's or Tomitsuka?
Old 2014-03-28, 16:20   Link #12688
Guest2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Just you wait, Tsutomu just have to introduce a nice GAA girl, people will forget everything and ship her with Tatsuya.
They already did in v5. But she looks to be hooked up with Morisaki, so she may still get hate because people don't seem to like him for some reason.
Old 2014-03-28, 16:31   Link #12689
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest2 View Post
They already did in v5. But she looks to be hooked up with Morisaki, so she may still get hate because people don't seem to like him for some reason.
Even dreyakis dislike the guy....What do you guys thinks his stalling in finishing the chapter.....
Old 2014-03-28, 16:44   Link #12690
pampz21
ShipCore

Why did this thread became so dark....

ahh.... my beloved I miss shipping you

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-03-28, 16:51   Link #12691
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post

To change topic, what is your favorite Gram Demolition? Tatsuya's or Tomitsuka?
Tomitsuka's seems pretty useful, but the disadvantages just aren't worth it.
Old 2014-03-28, 17:14   Link #12692
Rasen

Quote:
Why did this thread became so dark....

ahh.... my beloved I miss shipping you

Just a guess, but "because you decided to start arguing the moral relativism of kidnapping, underage rape, and unwilling human experimentation" is my guess.

I understand what you were trying to say, in that different cultures have different morals. But I would argue that does not give them the right to impose their morals on people who DON'T believe in the same.

Put in MKnR terms: if Dahan TRULY had the beliefs that kidnapping, etc. were perfectly acceptable things, then they should have stuck to Dahan citizens who were raised to believe the same. Then at least, disgusting as it may be, no one is claiming to be a victim.

But once they cross cultures, they should have expected fierce retaliation.

Next, what the Yotsuba did was not racist. First off, Dahan is a country, not a race. Second, it would only be racist if they were killing people BECAUSE they were whatever the single race you think Dahan's citizens.

However, what the Yotsuba did was kill people who were related to magician experimentation and the people who approved those actions which led to what happened to Maya. They just HAPPENED to be Dahan citizens. If they were Americans, the Yotsuba would have killed a lot of Americans. There was nothing racial in their actions.

Also, while cruel (they may have killed people who were unrelated), it was not stupid. The Yotsuba are powerful magicians, the kind other countries are willing to INVADE another country and risk war for the sake of kidnapping and experimentation. After what the Yotsuba did, NO ONE is going to try it on the Yotsuba again.
Old 2014-03-28, 17:37   Link #12693
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post

Bunch of text
humu humu~

BTW cant wait for Erika's countdown wallpaper my guess # 3~

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-03-28, 18:25   Link #12694
fujin of shadows

Quote:
humu humu~

Countdown wallpaper huh.....

8. Shizuku

7. Honoka

6. Mari

5. Mizuki

4. Erika

3. Mayumi

2. Miyuki

1. Tatsuya

Premier day. Miyuki and Tatsuya
Old 2014-03-28, 18:28   Link #12695
SilverDestruction

Quote:
humu humu~

Saturday - 7 - Honoka
Sunday - 6 - Mikihiko
Monday - 5 - Mizuki
Tuesday - 4 - Leo
Wednesday - 3 - Erika
Thursday - 2 - Miyuki
Friday - 1 - Tatsuya

Though that is a guess based on the order the characters are listed on the official site.

Though I'm hoping for some group wallpapers. Maybe a group picture for day 0?
Old 2014-03-28, 18:38   Link #12696
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post

8. Shizuku

7. Honoka

6. Mari

5. Mizuki

4. Erika

3. Mayumi

2. Miyuki

1. Tatsuya

yay miyuki and tatsuya

No miki
Old 2014-03-28, 19:37   Link #12697
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post

8. Shizuku

7. Honoka

6. Mari

5. Mizuki

4. Erika

3. Mayumi

2. Miyuki

1. Tatsuya

I can see personal preference~

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-03-28, 19:42   Link #12698
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
yay miyuki and tatsuya

No miki
Such is the fate of arriving late to the party. Though I'll admit the author can be a bit too blunt about that sometimes, like THAT scene from the parasite arc (which I love out of how hilarious it is).

Hm, maybe that's why he got to be shipped super hard with Mizuki all of a sudden, a way of showing mercy.

Quote:
I can see personal preference~
Says the guy with a publicized top 5~
Old 2014-03-28, 20:27   Link #12699
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

So can anyone tell me about the release date of volume 13 and anime?
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2014-03-28, 20:29   Link #12700
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
So can anyone tell me about the release date of volume 13 and anime?
It's always the tenth for the novel so April 10 and the anime premieres Saturday 12:30 AM on April 5.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings