AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-08-14, 15:18   Link #1
cheese4u
da big boss

[Manga] Sakura's team

Pre time skip we all saw the Chuunin exam and the criteria for the chuunin exam. And we all know that one of the most basic rules is that you have to have three members in your team. But how did Sakura become a Chuunin if she was the only person in her group. Heres what I think maybe she took the chuunin exam with Ino and Chouji, seeing as how Shikamaru was already Chuunin they were short one member. I don't know this is just my input. Maybe I missed something while reading the manga, because for all I know this could've already been mentioned.
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 15:38   Link #2
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

even thou the chunin exam takes place like 4 times a year, it is held in different countries. This means that it is very possible that none of the other exams were held in konoha.

Secondly the rules that were 'regular' in konoha, may have been completly different in another country in order to favor that country's ninja better. In case you hadn't noticed the majority of the ninja who made it past the 2nd test were leaf.
Gara's pretty much did the tests by himself, and oro's team was fixed to being with. (with backup from oro and kabuto)

In the worst case senario, where kishimoto sensei looses all imagination and creativity, and makes the test the same in all other countries, you still have the simple fact that there were 8 tests, 2 years and any combination of the 6 gennin who didn't pass the first time (and were still around). Not to mention all the fodder that failed the test as well.
Old 2006-08-14, 15:39   Link #3
tatami
back in black

its not a big deal=) it has been 2,5 years and 2 chuunin exams,that makes 2 graduate nin groups fropm academy,they can make a new team for her or your point(which makes more sense to me)
or tsunade made her a special serve =P
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 17:25   Link #4
Ryuujin

There probably are rules in place for how to handle people whose teammates are dead, gone, or already promoted...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 17:36   Link #5
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin
There probably are rules in place for how to handle people whose teammates are dead, gone, or already promoted...
like simply assinging new ones.
Spoiler:
Old 2006-08-14, 17:38   Link #6
FiendZeroX

a really simple way to have fixed it would have been to put sakura in ino and chouji's team cuz they were missing one person
FiendZeroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 17:48   Link #7
tatami
back in black

but i dont gave much chance to them,lol ino is idiot,chouji is more idiot then her..shika was the brain of the group where i doubt sakura can replace shika...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 17:57   Link #8
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami
but i dont gave much chance to them,lol ino is idiot,chouji is more idiot then her..shika was the brain of the group where i doubt sakura can replace shika...
actually both ino and sakura were above average intellegence and had good grades. They just werent geniuses. Not to mention that choji did beat jiboru by himslef, and could prolly have defeated sakon as well. AND sakura was getting personal lessons from the hokage. And it would no longer be their first time taking the test.

The only real problem would be the teamwork between ino and sakura. But since sasuke's gone they don't seem to be fighting that much.
Old 2006-08-15, 00:09   Link #9
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotengu
actually both ino and sakura were above average intellegence and had good grades. They just werent geniuses. Not to mention that choji did beat jiboru by himslef, and could prolly have defeated sakon as well. AND sakura was getting personal lessons from the hokage. And it would no longer be their first time taking the test.

The only real problem would be the teamwork between ino and sakura. But since sasuke's gone they don't seem to be fighting that much.

Also rivals seem to have a nack for working good together. ex.

Gai and Kikashi
Naruto and Sasuke
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote