AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-26, 16:28   Link #2261
wisteria233

Huh it actually makes sense that Sheryl can cook, considering that she's probably to get some professional to teach her.
Old 2010-11-04, 12:18   Link #2262
moncikoma

if sheryl cant cook...it is not a problem...

but what if she cant sing...

will u guys still opening this thread? LOL
well...misa cant sing...but still she's famous..
Old 2010-11-04, 19:37   Link #2263
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by moncikoma View Post
well...misa cant sing...but still she's famous..
Actually, she can...
Old 2010-11-05, 08:53   Link #2264
moncikoma

^^ must watch the TV...>.<

http://www20.atwiki.jp/sheryl/pages/12.html

Name    シェリル・ノーム 
  Age    公称17歳 
  Birth Place    マクロス・ギャラクシー船団 
  Birth Date    11月23日 
  Blood Type    α型 
  Height    169cm 
  Weight    不明 
  Bust    Dカップ 
  Job    トップアーティスト 
 美星学園高校航宙科2年生 
  Marital Status    Single 
  Hobby  ヨガ 
 スポーツジム 
 スイーツの食べ歩き 
 ボディケア 

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2010-11-05 at 21:00. Reason: Please don't hotlink images, upload the images to an image hosting site instead.
Old 2010-11-05, 09:00   Link #2265
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

moncikoma, English helps. And you shouldn't hotlink the images.

I'm not proofing the background so sort it out yourself (it's manageable).

Quote:
Sheryl's Profile

Name Sheryl Nome
Age 17
Birth Place Macross Galaxy fleet
Birth Date November 23
Blood Type Α-
Height 169cm
Weight Unknown
Bust D cup
Job Top Artists, Space flight academy High School sophomore Bisei
Marital Status Single
Hobby Yoga, Gym, Eating Sweets, Body Care

Background

Background

November 23, 2042, be born into this world. (Because there is nothing to prove birth, age backward from the nominal.)
Nome has a Dokutamao grandmother, an island south of the globe, Mayan Island, "a guide to the wind," inherit the presence of blood.

My parents in opposition debate on the legalization of the implant Macross Galaxy fleet, was murdered by pro-human.
Cheryl lost her parents are unable to receive adequate public assistance, and become street children.
Then the hunt begins each day in the garbage slums. The only possessions passed down through generations in the two houses earrings Nome was bound as a keepsake from the neck down.

In fact, Sheryl was killed when his parents were killed in a conspiracy thought Grace O'Connor is worth using as a diva of Mayan blood,
After fully taste the despair in the slums, was picked up in slums look at Cheryl.
Soon after, Grace was in the hospital on the pretext of checking the hospital at the age of 7, where V was infected with viruses.

Then, the flow mama how much time will be free but space is not clear what happened,
French and other cultural literacy in the meantime, education as a singer Grace was thoroughly drilled.
On the other hand, such as cooking, with no education and directly related to the singer, the pattern was not indoctrinated.
Cheryl nourished an excellent talent as a singer and, at least 13 or 14 years old had begun to show business.

Infiniti's third [single], the famous theme song of the drama has played a top-charting seven consecutive weeks.
Thus also, the Galaxy Fairy Sheryl already know [that he had built a barrel position.
Single-fifth Sagittarius ☆ [9:00 pm] Don't be late it has achieved the feat Top Charts 17 weeks,
"Date hear Sheryl singing live in this galaxy is not" say it was about.
Effects of blood and I'm somewhat concerned, however, exceptional talent and that efforts had been immense to mention.

During the year 2059 will begin a tour across the galaxy over the last three months.
V-type infection due to increased capacity as death approaches, it was taking into account the time remaining 連Re回Sa death.
The final performance was selected for the tour, the 25th ship, known as "Macross", and
Grace is planning a tour of the central figure, "Macross" The main reason is chosen,
Ship is vulnerable to fluctuations in environmental biotechnology plant. Rare and recently, it was prohibited and cyborg implants.
Furthermore, because he was trying to be the best course for our purposes will be the fleet.

And February 26, 2059. Finally, the land of destiny Cheryl, "Macross" to stand down.
In this case, happen to learn of the incident Sheryl checkered future, he did not expect anyone.
Old 2010-11-05, 09:05   Link #2266
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Yeah, english helps. Engrish, from automated translators, on the other hand...

Old 2010-11-05, 09:09   Link #2267
moncikoma

just wondering...is D cup big?
Old 2010-11-05, 09:27   Link #2268
Lancel

That's a pretty cool find, I wonder what their source is. BTW, that's not an A in her blood type, that's an alpha. The bio itself seems to suggest it's that as well, probably representative of Alpha Bombay. Yay, Macross Zero references.

And Sheryl does have a birthday! Yay!

D cup is fairly well endowed generally speaking. The average is generally considered to be either B or C. B is generally seen as the real average, C as kind of the median size.
Old 2010-11-05, 09:33   Link #2269
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancel View Post
That's a pretty cool find, I wonder what their source is. BTW, that's not an A in her blood type, that's an alpha. The bio itself seems to suggest it's that as well, probably representative of Alpha Bombay. Yay, Macross Zero references.
Hah, I remember some guys on Macrossworld fighting tooth and nail against the Sheryl/Mao connection.
Old 2010-11-05, 09:41   Link #2270
Lancel

Well if that's official, then there's no doubt. As far as I know the Mayans were the only people with that blood type.

So let's see, that makes Sheryl's discography go...

Singles:
1st: Pink Monsoon
2nd: ?
3rd: Infinity
4th: What 'bout My Star?
5th: Sagittarius 9PM Don't Be Late

And that's basically all I know.
Old 2010-11-05, 10:06   Link #2271
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Yeah, english helps. Engrish, from automated translators, on the other hand...
It's better than nothing. If I had more time on my hands I would clean it up, but you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moncikoma View Post
just wondering...is D cup big?
It's perfect.

Google bra sizes in Japan though. They are different from the US (if that's where you're from). They actually make more sense too.

Quote:
I have to watch Macross Zero again.
Quote:
D cup is fairly well endowed generally speaking. The average is generally considered to be either B or C. B is generally seen as the real average, C as kind of the median size.
What I am curious about is the bust size, not the cup size. It makes a difference ya know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Hah, I remember some guys on Macrossworld fighting tooth and nail against the Sheryl/Mao connection.
Wasn't it confirmed that they are related or was it just a troll name?
Old 2010-11-05, 12:35   Link #2272
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Wasn't it confirmed that they are related or was it just a troll name?
100% confirmed, which is why it's so funny remembering some guys going "No, no, them having the last name is just a coincidence!"
Old 2010-11-05, 12:41   Link #2273
Lancel

Quote:
100% confirmed, which is why it's so funny remembering some guys going "No, no, them having the last name is just a coincidence!"
Not very genre savvy are they? There are no coincidences.
Old 2010-11-05, 13:00   Link #2274
magnuskn

I was saying more or less the same, although I kinda was also hypothesizing that Ranshe was Sheryls mother ( or even that she was the grandma ), so I can also put ash on my head for getting something completely wrong.
Old 2010-11-05, 13:31   Link #2275
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
And Sheryl does have a birthday! Yay!
Pixiv images have been appeared around that day wishing Sheryl a happy birthday, so it's not really new information.

Quote:
So let's see, that makes Sheryl's discography go...

Singles:
1st: Pink Monsoon
2nd: ?
3rd: Infinity
4th: What 'bout My Star?
5th: Sagittarius 9PM Don't Be Late

And that's basically all I know.
As Yot-chan and i discussed not long back, there's a high chance Gira Gira Summer is her second single.
Old 2010-11-05, 13:59   Link #2276
Lancel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Pixiv images have been appeared around that day wishing Sheryl a happy birthday, so it's not really new information. .
New to me anyway. That does explain the pixivs.

How did you figure that on Gira Gira Summer?
Old 2010-11-05, 14:00   Link #2277
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
How did you figure that on Gira Gira Summer?
Music video for the lotion CM.
Old 2010-11-09, 19:22   Link #2278
magnuskn

Although this is a bit random, I just realized that without Sheryl, Frontier would still have perished in episode 25, be it with or without a brainwashed Ranka.

As Ranka herself explained, it was Sheryls song which made the Vajra take notice that humans do not have a hive-mind like the Vajra do. Meaning that without Sheryls fold-wave singing, the Vajra would probably have not switched sides at all. I think the results of that are easy to imagine by everyone here.
Old 2010-11-09, 19:43   Link #2279
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
Although this is a bit random, I just realized that without Sheryl, Frontier would still have perished in episode 25, be it with or without a brainwashed Ranka.

As Ranka herself explained, it was Sheryls song which made the Vajra take notice that humans do not have a hive-mind like the Vajra do. Meaning that without Sheryls fold-wave singing, the Vajra would probably have not switched sides at all. I think the results of that are easy to imagine by everyone here.
Conversely, if Sheryl had been someplace else (like on a different fleet), wouldn't Grace have concentrated her attack there, thus sparing Frontier entirely?
Old 2010-11-09, 20:00   Link #2280
Lancel

In theory, thus making the Vajra someone else's problem. In effect she is instrumental to causing the problem as well as solving it, although her causing it is not really her fault but a design of Grace. Grace created the very vessel of her failure by underestimating the Vajra. However, without Ranka to distract Grace, Grace would have had to stick with Sheryl, and Sheryl's control was never as strong. It would have been interesting to see what would have happened if Grace had tried to fulfill her plan with Sheryl.

I might suggest though that the Vajra were bound to become a problem of Frontier's eventually. With Ranka still on the fleet and at least singing to herself a bit (like in episode 2 when she's singing one of Sheryl's songs to herself) she was bound to eventually draw the Vajra there, but that is just supposition on my part. Grace's plan, whether it failed or succeeded, could have been concluded by the time Ranka did enough to get noticed.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters