AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-05-07, 11:50   Link #421
sgwc
I'm just a support char..

For a gag manga to have such deep plots.... I'm amazed.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for more insights from upcoming chapters.
Old 2010-05-07, 13:23   Link #422
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwc View Post

I'll keep my fingers crossed for more insights from upcoming chapters.
well the most interesting thing is how they are able to put gags in this serious stuff...

normaly mangas are fully comedy.... or fully serious.... but its rare to see both tied together like in sora no otoshimono...world kinda like matrix... with lots of light echii moments...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 15:28   Link #423
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Yeah... you win, surerman. In chapter 27 we can see that Nymph can hack Tomoki's memories on swimming.... but rather she blocked his swimming ability.
This is this, and that is th-...
Oh never mind. I hate these infinite loops.......

Quote:
Well, the previous mangas this manga-ka wrote, Messiah-sama and JUDAS, were both serious stories, after all. That means he's perfectly capable of writing serious plots.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 18:19   Link #424
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
This is this, and that is th-...
Oh never mind. I hate these infinite loops.......

Well, the previous mangas this manga-ka wrote, Messiah-sama and JUDAS, were both serious stories, after all. That means he's perfectly capable of writing serious plots.
And has a nasty record of RAGE inducing plot when things get tragic (and they always do!).
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 21:28   Link #425
ZeKeR
Superbad

its falling into place!

tomoki meets hiyori *moar funny* hiyori dies *sadness then raeg* tomoki invades synapse *even moar funny* bastard lord fights tomoki *moar drama* someone dies *moar drama* *daedalus says 'i am your lover' *END!*
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-08, 07:21   Link #426
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
its falling into place!

tomoki meets hiyori *moar funny* hiyori dies *sadness then raeg* tomoki invades synapse *even moar funny* bastard lord fights tomoki *moar drama* someone dies *moar drama* *daedalus says 'i am your WIFE' *END!*
fixed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
since what if next day... a friend (other earth projection) of Hiori appears in front of tomoki... and asks where is Hiori... its rather dangerous for synapse... as the people who got throught delete might revocer their memories.... so I guess the delete affects everyone that knew/met hiori..... a safety protocol ^^
IMO Synapse didn't erased Hiyori (angel-projection) friends memory but altered it, so they have memory that Hiyori transferred to another school outside Sorami town.
Just like what happened to all girl in The World God Only Know manga. They still have their memory about what happened with Kami-nii-sama, but not exactly as it is.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-08, 07:44   Link #427
ZeKeR
Superbad

lol.... tho seven ocean (his work) is all seriousness.....
Old 2010-05-08, 11:53   Link #428
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
fixed..

IMO Synapse didn't erased Hiyori (angel-projection) friends memory but altered it, so they have memory that Hiyori transferred to another school outside Sorami town.
Just like what happened to all girl in The World God Only Know manga. They still have their memory about what happened with Kami-nii-sama, but not exactly as it is.
for now its just speculations.....

since it would have no sense.... her transfering to other school.... leaving 2borthers alone... the whole famile field alone too.... it would be different if her parents were alive... and simply demanded her to join them overseas or something...

for now its just speculation about who will remember hiori and who will not.. (even as transfer school thingy...)...

heh maybe ikaros will use a card to bring his memories back... as its wrong to lose memories like that (the same happened to her... but thx to her memories of killing... she is able to say what is good and what is bad [saved nymph from chaos even throught she did not had to] )

maybe ikaros actions will make nymph cooperate with her... whihc would lead to her inprinting to tomoki...

anyway we will see in few weeks how it will play off ^^
Old 2010-05-08, 14:22   Link #429
surerman
Banned

Quote:
lol.... tho seven ocean (his work) is all seriousness.....
Spoiler:
Old 2010-05-08, 20:51   Link #430
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Spoiler:
yeah.......... this is the second time i want to mutilate suu for the watashi no messiah sama
Old 2010-05-08, 23:33   Link #431
Iron21

Spoiler for SO Spoilers:
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 00:18   Link #432
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron21 View Post
Spoiler for SO Spoilers:
compared to TLR this is ...VERY detestable

but I think it's fine as long as the author released Goudere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora frequently to compensate it.
I read this manga and it's very Funny indeed, in the same level of Soramono.

Spoiler for blowjob???:

Spoiler for Hokuto no Ken pressure points move:

and the result is:
Spoiler for Breast Boosting..or swollen???:

sorry ...I just must post it

Last edited by surerman; 2010-05-09 at 01:36.
Old 2010-05-09, 01:35   Link #433
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
yeah.......... this is the second time i want to mutilate suu for the watashi no messiah sama
I don't like the way it ended, but it still was a good end. Don't like the characters' fates, but... It finished everything up well.

JUDAS also ended really well.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 05:18   Link #434
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron21 View Post
Spoiler for SO Spoilers:
Well to be fair it was obviously cut short, Suu's only work to receive that treatment AFAIK.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 05:23   Link #435
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
Well to be fair it was obviously cut short, Suu's only work to receive that treatment AFAIK.
I could see why SO was cut short. It's not as plot-heavy as Watashi no Messiah-sama, and the fanservice isn't as well done as Soro no Otoshimono is now. When SO tried to be serious, it still doesn't compare to Suu's other works.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-25, 12:31   Link #436
zibi88

found 2 pic of ch39.... but I have a reallly bad feeling about it...

Spoiler for hm...:

I guess full chapter will explain who she is.... is she real hiori turned by the council into angeloid duo some mad surgery.....is she hioris personal angeloid... or is she new product of council that looks like hiori

I have bad feeling that it might turn out the 1st one...
Old 2010-05-25, 12:36   Link #437
iK@r0s

do you think 1 of the angeloid that befriend with tomoki will die?!
because the author of this manga is good in sudden twist
Old 2010-05-25, 12:47   Link #438
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by iK@r0s View Post
do you think 1 of the angeloid that befriend with tomoki will die?!
because the author of this manga is good in sudden twist
nah... more like this one might join too xD if its more advenced than Ikaros will have a strong opponent ^^ not only in combat but in emotional development...

still the question is.... is this normaly made angeloid that looks like Hiori... or council guy is a cruel bastard madso that kinda killed hiori and turned her into his slave angeloid (Hate this option that our cute pure innocent Hiori that was so cherfull ended up so cruelly... turned into a machine becouse of some guys idea... why wont he turn himself into angeloid and desroy the bugs by himself...)

I feel it might be that Hiori got turned out into robot... becouse of her look...hair... and the wings are like torn out and reinforced with some metal parts.. kinda similar to how Chaos had her wings...

but it would be amazeing if Hiori as last resort send her own angeloid to tomoki... in order to protect him from harm (and future grown up and more powerfull chaos)... she looks like prist.. or spear/staff/helbard user

anyway full chapter is needed to understand what is happening...
Old 2010-05-25, 12:51   Link #439
Manic
real men love pink

lol i think having a mind control device on her is much more likely than removing organs or transforming a person into an android, which has never even been hinted as a possibility in this story.

gotta remember too its not like we havent seen an angeloid that can change its appearance before
Old 2010-05-25, 13:02   Link #440
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
lol i think having a mind control device on her is much more likely than removing organs or transforming a person into an android, which has never even been hinted as a possibility in this story.

gotta remember too its not like we havent seen an angeloid he can change its appearance before
you know hiori had normal wings... while whose are like with "gears"... +behind head we see 2pairs of small pipes like things... similar how ikaros has (release steam and stuff...)

hard to tell...becouse can a simple angel go against angeloids made for war.... like council is scared of ikaros power... so what could do a simple hiori... and haveing a life one would be not convinient... few artemis from ikaros and she would be dead... so strong shields or self-repair is needed and normal angels rather dont have them...

anyway have to see full chapter to judge.... but it would be damn sad if Hiori is now someones pupet due mind control device.... or that chain on her neck and arms to keep her in check like a dog... that he can do anything with it...

anyway If I look on Hiori here.... she looks like "fusion of all angeloids we seen so far"

Ikaros- face/wing feathers , Nymph- the shoulder covering cloth or Chaos-wing gear thingy (the metalic image)

Tags
comedy, shounen