AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-05-23, 18:32   Link #81
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Yeah, I definitely agree with you. I've met people who had friends in military undrgo very emotional truama.

Mein made the same statement too back in Ch4 and she's still living up to it. It's something very meaningful considering the times that Tatsumi and Akame live in. At very least this brings them closer together and he two allows solder-on til the end.
It's pretty obvious Akane or the first girl will probably survive the longest, but I'm not counting on her actually not dying, she may or may not, but the author could easily kill her off when her character arc ends e.g killing her sister or something else, which is why I'm working under the assumption only the main character will definately survive to the end (for obvious reasons), though even he may die at the very end. Everyone else is still pretty much up for grabs considering this story.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 18:33   Link #82
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Spoiler for Answer:
Is this another case like Seryuu where they meet but the girl has no idea that he's a part of Night Raid?
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 18:37   Link #83
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Really don't think so, do you really think Tatsumi would let the chance slip by if he could remove her head from her shoulders after what she had done? I am all for love, but when you are blinded by it than it is a problem. She haven't got killed yet unfortunately, though we may see the confrontation sooner or later. Though both females don't know Tatsumi is in Night Raid, I mean come on. Just from appearance does he look like an assassin?
Spoiler for Because:
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 19:03   Link #84
kasimmorathi

How far is the English Translation off from the available raws? Based upon some of the above spoilers it seems about 5-10 chapters behind? (Current is 10)
kasimmorathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 19:13   Link #85
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

20 actually, there are more manga we don't know about. Japan has probably over thousands than we know.
Old 2012-05-23, 20:05   Link #86
NeutralZero

The manga has 5 to 6 volumes with 25/26+ chapters...
And since its a monthly basis a month or two of continuous translation would be enough to catch up with the current issue...
Agree with you there, the only known mangas are those with translation or being shipped overseas...
If a clash between teigu users would result to either or both deaths then it'll to be expected that Esdes group against nightraid would result to casualties of both sides.
The question is how long before rabac, leone and the others would live.
Basing scissor girl's death and those of the empire... no member of nightraid would die a pleasant death...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 20:25   Link #87
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

It is unlikely there would be a large scale engagement between a huge number of Teigu users. Tatsumi is an equalizer due to the fact he already encounter two Teigu users and one of them is in love with him. Tatsumi is improving greatly in skills, though his mindset is still naive. It is better later on in the story due to the experience he have gained. Before coming to the capital, he just fought against Monsters. Though Monsters are no where near the capabilities of humans killing off each other.
Old 2012-05-23, 21:22   Link #88
Grey

Just blasted through the scanlations and looked through all the raws. This is great stuff. I wish Schere had lasted longer though.

Quote:
Spoiler for Answer:
Spoiler for Chapter 16 and later:
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 21:37   Link #89
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

You pretty much can't say anything when you are unconscious. Remember, the only thing that came out of his mouth at the time was "Eh Eh" when she places a collar on him. Then she knocks him out and carries him on her shoulders. She is a Sadist after all, so it makes sense. Though I wonder what would be her reaction of finding out Tatsumi is part of Nightraid? You know there are several enemies I want to be killed. Setting aside the naive little girl with a monster teddy bear, I believe the one who needs the most killing if not torture is the kid King. Doesn't take genius to figure out that his adviser is corrupted, I mean he didn't even bat an eye when the Prime Minster said to the guy who oppose him he will rape his wife. Seriously, kid King needs to be tortured for turning his back on his people. In all of history, there haven't been a good successful Young King. King Tut was close, but he died before he became 20.
Old 2012-05-23, 21:47   Link #90
Iron Maw
Banned

@Reaper, you should probably spoiler tag parts of your post that mention any future events with Esdese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
It's pretty obvious Akane or the first girl will probably survive the longest, but I'm not counting on her actually not dying, she may or may not, but the author could easily kill her off when her character arc ends e.g killing her sister or something else, which is why I'm working under the assumption only the main character will definately survive to the end (for obvious reasons), though even he may die at the very end. Everyone else is still pretty much up for grabs considering this story.
Oh yeah, Tatsumi and Akame being the leads are probably least likely to die any point earlier on story, but that's usually true even darkest series (Claymore, Berserk etc). Doesn't mean won't have close or even lose a limb or two.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 21:58   Link #91
Xacual

Spoiler for Latest Chapters:

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 22:17   Link #92
Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Spoiler for Latest Chapters:
Spoiler for Chapter 18:
Old 2012-05-23, 22:26   Link #93
NeutralZero

By all means, Esdes is somewhat similar to Vali so its no wonder why the Minister consider her a trump card... an ultimate trump card...
Wonder what would he say as per se someone manage to make her switch allegiance...
After all she's a loose beast without any other purpose except for carnage... before gaining that...
About the young emperor... it may have been naivety and his complete trust to that fatso that he never consider them to be at the side of wrong like pet girl but if he has to die then the very least it would be nice for him to have a different view or have his eyes open even about the evil of the empire before the prime minister kills him while he dies in self regret and such...
Old 2012-05-23, 22:37   Link #94
Grey

Remember the "nice" noble girl from chapter 1? The Emperor might really be like that.
Old 2012-05-23, 22:40   Link #95
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Remember the "nice" noble girl from chapter 1? The Emperor might really be like that.
To be honest, that's my opinion of him from his appearances in the translated chapters so far. Truly evil deep down that is.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-05-23, 22:41   Link #96
NeutralZero

he might and he might not...
If he's as nice as the noble girl in chap 1 then the better for him to live long...
Old 2012-05-23, 23:15   Link #97
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Sorry about that Iron Maw, thought everyone knew about it. Anyway, we know that the Kid King only won the position of King due to the Prime Minister, so I wonder who was his opposition? Neutral Zero, I kind of disagree with the Kid King needs to open his eyes. If a guy tell another guy he will rape his wife before he goes to prison isn't an eye opener than I don't know what is. Seems like Esdese does have a chance to switch allegiance though it would be hard for anyone to accept her help considering what she has done.
Old 2012-05-23, 23:32   Link #98
solomon

picked this one up on a whim, was suprised by how fun it is. Like Tatsumi as a protag, an actual DUDE not these whimpy whiney milequetoasts that magically summon inner badassery.

Plus the violence is hardcore, real punch.

Lets see where we go with Edesse's "Love".
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 23:38   Link #99
Xacual

Quote:
Sorry about that Iron Maw, thought everyone knew about it.
The rules on this forum are, if it's something from the raws it's supposed to be in spoiler tags to be nice to those of us that have to wait on translations.

Old 2012-05-23, 23:58   Link #100
NeutralZero

you have your point but if by chance he is pure then that answer it all...
kinda like a blind follower...
He believe in fatso and consider him good (supposedly) ergo things he commit can never be evil and those he consider as ever were indeed evil...
That's why we mentioned matter about having his eyes open or the very least awareness of the actual facts but he being him... doubt it...
Kinda like Galileo and his little misunderstanding with the pope of his time...

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!