AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-02-11, 21:24   Link #621
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I guess I'm just having better luck with her then, because I'm DA and TA-ing like crazy with her, and after I use her ougi and get combined fire att+ with adde fire damage, my characters are doing around 150,000 per hit, and with half of that in additional fire damage. For my fire teams, that's really good, and that's with only low skill level Erun Bahamut Weapons, my few 3* colossus staves, one 3* unknown axe, and one 2* normal weapon.

What I do is I start the battle activating her dance and counter ability (though despite the Afro boost she gets, I haven't had much of a problem with mobs going after her), use Yuel's ability one and two until my MC, Yuel, and Metera have full ougi, then I use Yuel's ability 3 and Metera's ability 1 and ougi, use heal after that for heal boost when needed. A few more turns and Soshie's ougi is ready, I uncast dance, ougi, and I'm doing great damage. Rinse and repeat, use damage cut when needed.

Maybe my luck with this setup is just good, but I'm getting some good numbers from it right now despite my weak Erun-geared weapon pool. That said, I'll probably wait until I've finished developing the tried-and-true setups before coming back and working on experimenting more with this party, just to make sure my efforts aren't wasted. (Plus a Bahamut Dagger Futsurum, when/if I manage to get it, will work for this party too)
Old 2017-02-12, 15:06   Link #622
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

The thing is that Soshie only provides DA. It is good on paper, but considering the low firepower for Fire element aside of a dedicated Agnis setup, you aren't going anywhere. Korwa provide unrivaled atk and DA/TA buff along with debuff bonus, which makes Percival fear a tad more reliable when it is necessary (or alternatively Metera's charm even though you shouldn't even bother with that except for an emergency slow).

For anyone who don't have korwa, she is useful, sorta. But the moment you have either an agnis setup with Athena spear/Glad Eye (gacha fire gun) or Korwa, her benefit drops quite a bit.
When people says Korwa is the best buffer in the game to the point nearly every element should use it, it isn't a joke.
Old 2017-02-13, 00:10   Link #623
Redoaxe
ツンデレ。。。?

Old 2017-02-13, 01:06   Link #624
Shadow5YA

Swimsuit Beatrix.... in February? Did Cygames move to Australia or something?
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-13, 01:27   Link #625
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
For anyone who don't have korwa, she is useful, sorta. But the moment you have either an agnis setup with Athena spear/Glad Eye (gacha fire gun) or Korwa, her benefit drops quite a bit.
And what's that setup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Swimsuit Beatrix.... in February? Did Cygames move to Australia or something?
I have no qualms with swimsuit Beatrix. Have you seen her ability list? She's basically fire element's SSR Rosamia, but with a bit more survivability. (or at least a different kind of survivability) Major multi-hitter, very soothing on the eyes, and the fact she's not a summer event character means she's probably on the permanent roster. She hits the trifecta.
She's basically the SR fire Beatrix from last year's Halloween event, but very souped up.
Old 2017-02-13, 01:43   Link #626
Shadow5YA

But she is a limited character. It says her weapon and the new water SR Jin's weapons leave the gacha on the 28th.
Old 2017-02-13, 02:32   Link #627
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Great. I thought they'd learned their lesson when they put all the monthly limited characters they'd released (Arisa, Helezena, Ail, etc.) on the permanent roster, but apparently not. -_-
Old 2017-02-13, 07:12   Link #628
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

An agnis setup is merely focusing on atk large and DA up weapons. A very basic one looks like this. Note that setup can be strengthened with Enmity coefficient if you remove certain weapons for Crimson finger.
Athena's spear has a ATK UP large and DA large, which is respectively 15% atk up, and 4.6% DA up under normal circumstances. With Agnis, it is boosted to 33% atk up and 10.12% DA up per weapon.
Gladeye gun gives ATK UP large and DA medium (no HP penalty) but has a 4*, so the ATK UP (which becomes Large II) and DA UP bonuses at slvl15 are: 20% ATK and 5% DA, so 44% and 11% respectively with Agnis.

Which means that with 3 spears, you have 30.36% extra DA permanently, while Athena sword provide a HP up medium to counteract the HP minus on the athena spear.

You really rarely need Soshie at all considering that, especially with the GW dagger thrown in there.
Old 2017-02-13, 08:52   Link #629
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Great. I thought they'd learned their lesson when they put all the monthly limited characters they'd released (Arisa, Helezena, Ail, etc.) on the permanent roster, but apparently not. -_-
But those were all regular characters. This Bea is a swimsuit version like all summer characters. It's the perfect loophole

Old 2017-02-13, 09:40   Link #630
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
An agnis setup is merely focusing on atk large and DA up weapons. A very basic one looks like this. Note that setup can be strengthened with Enmity coefficient if you remove certain weapons for Crimson finger.
Athena's spear has a ATK UP large and DA large, which is respectively 15% atk up, and 4.6% DA up under normal circumstances. With Agnis, it is boosted to 33% atk up and 10.12% DA up per weapon.
Gladeye gun gives ATK UP large and DA medium (no HP penalty) but has a 4*, so the ATK UP (which becomes Large II) and DA UP bonuses at slvl15 are: 20% ATK and 5% DA, so 44% and 11% respectively with Agnis.

Which means that with 3 spears, you have 30.36% extra DA permanently, while Athena sword provide a HP up medium to counteract the HP minus on the athena spear.

You really rarely need Soshie at all considering that, especially with the GW dagger thrown in there.
Well sure, Soshie becomes irrelevant if you get all that stuff. MLB Agnis which has a low drop rate from Legendary Gacha and can't be picked with surprise gacha tickets, MLB Athena sword and spears, MLB Gladeye gun that can only be gotten with gold moons or surprise gacha, etc, etc. That's a lot of stuff to get and depends on really good luck to get Agnis, or any of the primals for that matter. And good luck MLBing it if you don't have a good guild for Guild Wars to get the summon uncap gems. It took me over a year to get into a guild that could make it into the main matches of GW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
But those were all regular characters. This Bea is a swimsuit version like all summer characters. It's the perfect loophole
Originally they were all still limited availability characters. Cygames later put them on the permanent roster. Now we're back to square one. Like I said, they didn't learn their lesson.
Old 2017-02-13, 10:36   Link #631
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally they were all still limited availability characters. Cygames later put them on the permanent roster. Now we're back to square one. Like I said, they didn't learn their lesson.
Think of it as Limited Valentine units (admittedly stretching but hey, it's a waifu in Swimsuit and icy winter background, sasuga Bea). Not that it justify releasing a swimsuit version in the midst of February, but it is kind of logical to believe they should have released limited units in middle of Feb considering a lot of mobages do it.

But yea, this one is different from Korwa cs since it took existing character and put them into themed outfit I guess. I kind if feel bad for Fire Mains since she is a really good attacker lol, KMReee...

Also @Fire Soshe, just some two cents but subbing her with Korwa would provide better result, unless you need her cut tbh.

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-13, 11:00   Link #632
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Well sure, Soshie becomes irrelevant if you get all that stuff.
Read again what I stated:
Quote:
When people says Korwa is the best buffer in the game to the point nearly every element should use it, it isn't a joke.
Korwa gives way more DPS benefit to a fire team than Soshie. The only situation where Soshie is useable is if you have neither of those 2 or if you absolutely need that damage cut, which is very situational.

On a side note, apparently, Beatrix reaches a near 100% TA rate if you use her abi1 twice.
Old 2017-02-13, 11:44   Link #633
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Errrr...
Ayre, Hele, Arisa and co. triggered so much hate because they are just NORMAL characters.
Normal characters being limited naturally triggers hate.

But this time the characters are SWIM SUIT characters.
Swim suit characters are always limited, since day one.
Not to mention Bea even got balanced around being a limited character.

I mean, if you really have a problem with this, then why not complain Luci being a limited character? He is not even in a swim suit.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-13, 12:16   Link #634
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Quote:
Well sure, Soshie becomes irrelevant if you get all that stuff.
Read again what I stated:
Korwa gives way more DPS benefit to a fire team than Soshie. The only situation where Soshie is useable is if you have neither of those 2 or if you absolutely need that damage cut, which is very situational.
I think you missed what I said. "All that stuff" being hard to accumulate that I was talking about is all the gear you listed for the Agnis setup you talked about. I wasn't talking about Korwa right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Errrr...
Ayre, Hele, Arisa and co. triggered so much hate because they are just NORMAL characters.
Normal characters being limited naturally triggers hate.

But this time the characters are SWIM SUIT characters.
Swim suit characters are always limited, since day one.
Not to mention Bea even got balanced around being a limited character.

I mean, if you really have a problem with this, then why not complain Luci being a limited character? He is not even in a swim suit.
I think you're missing my point. It has nothing to do with swimsuit themes or whatever (well, other than the fact that the theme is just an excuse for making her limited), but with the fact that Cygames is going back to pulling limited-availability characters to milk players for money the same as they did with the "normal" limited-availability characters. The swimsuit is just an excuse.
Lucio was two months ago. I don't say anything about Cygames milking us with him because that's old. And if I were to start about that, then there's Anchira's availability, and if I say that then there's the SSR story characters once-a-month availability, etc.......
But "swimsuit" Beatrix is a cheap excuse to make her limited and milk the players for money. They're pulling the same trick as with those "normal" characters, just in a different skin. So to speak.
Old 2017-02-13, 12:44   Link #635
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Your initial sentence really doesn't give any other impression than "you need all that" to make her irrelevant, even though Korwa alone is enough for this. That's why barely anyone use her because she doesn't provide enough tools to be any relevant to the current meta.

As for the limited nature of Bea, it isn't exactly important right now. The real issue is if they intend to repeat that kind of shenanigan in the future or not.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2017-02-13 at 14:08.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-13, 13:18   Link #636
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

By all means, I'd want to put Korwa back being limited if I can.
Same with all the too powerful chars.

I mean this swim suit Bea.
Super high TA rate with over Assassin AND Enmity?
She is like an easier to use Naru ne and less button click!
The hell with the idea of her being none limited.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-13, 13:54   Link #637
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

H-hmph! It's not like I have bunch of eksde in my pool or MLB agni or something anyway! Swimsuit beato a shit! a shiiiit!!

i rolled a couple of times and didn't get her. rip swimsuit beato and heles ;__;

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-13, 13:55   Link #638
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Limited characters are anything but healthy to the game, mostly because they dictate the highest part of the meta, literally denying people to compete properly if they weren't lucky enough or didn't have the money to spark them.

If anything, limited status is the very reason why those characters are stronger than your average SSR release.
Old 2017-02-13, 14:14   Link #639
Redoaxe
ツンデレ。。。?

It's a scum move to release a limited fire beatrix before wind gw. I just hope they don't pull that kind of BS again.
Old 2017-02-13, 15:32   Link #640
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoaxe View Post
It's a scum move to release a limited fire beatrix before wind gw. I just hope they don't pull that kind of BS again.
We're getting another Zeta this month, and possibly Sturm in the upcoming legfes...