AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-13, 08:15   Link #541
Matts
An... Historian OOOH-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Langrisser View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler for game:
Old 2013-03-13, 12:57   Link #542
magnuskn

So, not surprisingly nothing definite on S/A/R. Oh, well.

Still interested in the rest of the plot. There surely is time travel involved.
Old 2013-03-21, 17:44   Link #543
Matts
An... Historian OOOH-

According to someone on 4chan, he cleared the game with the Platinum Trophy which means all the endings, can anyone confirm?

Spoiler for Spoilers because Tak still hasn't gotten his copy:

On another note, is the novel coming out in paperback on the 30th, or will it be in Dengeki or on their website? If it's the first, I'll know what to get next month with the Frontier movie novels and Macross the Ride.
Old 2013-03-22, 02:12   Link #544
magnuskn

Not that surprising that they wouldn't change the endings of the other stories, to be honest. I was hoping for at least some interesting revelations as to what happened after their respective series endings in general. I.e., why are Hikaru, Minmay and Misa there? What happened to the Macross Zero triangle? And so on.
Old 2013-03-22, 21:10   Link #545
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Finally... finally...

Spoiler for Manly tears!!:

But as for Maggy's long-awaited question...

Spoiler for Hmm:

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2013-03-24, 02:37   Link #546
magnuskn

Actually that was John, I was just making clear that he has the right to ask the question. Even twice. ^^
Old 2013-03-26, 11:47   Link #547
John117xCortana

Different questions.
Old 2013-03-26, 13:30   Link #548
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

What were the questions?

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2013-03-26, 20:36   Link #549
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

One thing we certainly want to know is: are there different endings for the game with the new and old characters? Or are the old characters given the same ending?
Old 2013-03-26, 20:50   Link #550
Matts
An... Historian OOOH-

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeKags View Post
One thing we certainly want to know is: are there different endings for the game with the new and old characters? Or are the old characters given the same ending?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matts View Post
According to someone on 4chan, he cleared the game with the Platinum Trophy which means all the endings, can anyone confirm?

Spoiler for Spoilers because Tak still hasn't gotten his copy:
Unless it turns out the guy on 4chan was making it up, so far no one showed up to say so though.
Go, Tak! Spoil us when your done!
Old 2013-03-26, 22:14   Link #551
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matts View Post
Unless it turns out the guy on 4chan was making it up, so far no one showed up to say so though.
Tak was asking for questions to verify, so I added one. Plus, you never confirmed that to be true either. I am waiting for someone to clarify those questions.
Old 2013-03-27, 04:16   Link #552
magnuskn

Ah, from Tak we can expect a detailed summary when he has wrangled the game into submission. ^^
Old 2013-03-27, 06:57   Link #553
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

LoveMeKags: Alto won't end up with Ranka, so don't get your hopes up.
Old 2013-03-27, 06:59   Link #554
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

And hey... one of my friends got two tickets for the Macross 30 Crossover Live concert, and invited me! So yeah... I'm gonna be there!

EDIT: Since no one's mentioned it yet... WEBSITE: http://macrosslive30.com/

Last edited by Yot-chan; 2013-03-27 at 07:26.
Old 2013-03-27, 08:29   Link #555
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yot-chan View Post
LoveMeKags: Alto won't end up with Ranka, so don't get your hopes up.
God, you never let that drop.
I have nothing more to say to you but "can it." Really.

-

I am more curious about all of the characters in general. Do we only get to play as the mains or can we also select Michael and others? & do we get separate endings for all characters or just the new mains? It would be awesome if we could choose endings for each of the characters. It would be more interesting than knowing the ending.
Old 2013-03-27, 08:50   Link #556
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
God, you never let that drop.
I have nothing more to say to you but "can it." Really.
Oh, sorry. I must've gotten you confused with the person who thinks Alto ended up with Ranka and started writing a fanfic about how Alto loves Ranka and has an Alto-loving-Ranka sig and takes every opportunity to attack Sheryl in favor of Alto loving Ranka.

I didn't realize you'd come to accept Alto and Sheryl, but I haven't been here that often recently. Still, I apologize profusely.

Quote:
I am more curious about all of the characters in general. Do we only get to play as the mains or can we also select Michael and others? & do we get separate endings for all characters or just the new mains? It would be awesome if we could choose endings for each of the characters. It would be more interesting than knowing the ending.
No, sorry. You're Leon. That's it. The old characters are unplayable.
Old 2013-03-27, 09:28   Link #557
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

Quote:
Oh, sorry. I must've gotten you confused with the person who thinks Alto ended up with Ranka and started writing a fanfic about how Alto loves Ranka and has an Alto-loving-Ranka sig and takes every opportunity to attack Sheryl in favor of Alto loving Ranka.

I didn't realize you'd come to accept Alto and Sheryl, but I haven't been here that often recently. Still, I apologize profusely.
Um, excuse me; but you vanish for months without a word & pop up once everyone, including myself has become civil & want to start a shipping war again. Do you even think before commenting? I'll answer that: You don't. I've let it drop. We're civil. Take your drama elsewhere.
My question was towards ALL THE CHARACTERS!!!
If you're gonna start making snide remarks, don't bother commenting. Because everyone here is wondering the same thing as I.

Quote:
No, sorry. You're Leon. That's it. The old characters are unplayable.
Um, show of evidence?
I don't see any links concreting your words. Live feed has shown you can play as Alto. He is an old character.
Again. Your evidence?
Old 2013-03-27, 10:06   Link #558
maximilianjenus
[E]

GUYS GUYS DON'T FIGHT ! this is a topic about ranka x sheryl the anniversary, so shipping discussion is unnecesary.
Old 2013-03-27, 10:08   Link #559
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
Um, excuse me; but you vanish for months without a word & pop up once everyone, including myself has become civil & want to start a shipping war again. Do you even think before commenting? I'll answer that: You don't. I've let it drop. We're civil. Take your drama elsewhere.
My question was towards ALL THE CHARACTERS!!!
If you're gonna start making snide remarks, don't bother commenting. Because everyone here is wondering the same thing as I.
Jeez, I already SAID that if I got it wrong, I apologize. And I do. And I give a belated welcome to Team Sheryl. I'm sure everyone's glad to have you on their side.

Quote:
Um, show of evidence?
I don't see any links concreting your words. Live feed has shown you can play as Alto. He is an old character.
Again. Your evidence?
Reproduceable evidence? No. I've just been watching Tochiro play the game. And he hasn't finished it yet. Last I saw, Mylene had joined him. He'd decided on using the VF-1S with double strike packs. But he was still stuck as Leon.
Old 2013-03-27, 10:39   Link #560
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

Quote:
Jeez, I already SAID that if I got it wrong, I apologize. And I do. And I give a belated welcome to Team Sheryl. I'm sure everyone's glad to have you on their side.
I am still a Ranka fan & shipper. But I am not a rapid shipper like you anymore. I enjoy my ship's run & still love them to the absolute best; but I no longer break into wars.

Quote:
Reproduceable evidence? No. I've just been watching Tochiro play the game. And he hasn't finished it yet. Last I saw, Mylene had joined him. He'd decided on using the VF-1S with double strike packs. But he was still stuck as Leon.
Hun, this is what happens when you vanish for months. I posted a link to live play a while back, & in the live feed, the person plays as Alto once throughout the game. It is only for 24hrs of live play though, which is why I asked "others," and not "you," whether other characters are playable.