AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (second series) - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 4 10.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 2.50%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 32.50%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 20.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 9 22.50%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.50%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.50%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.50%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 5.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-12, 08:28   Link #21
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I really thought Saito was faking unconsciousness when Louise stripped, lol, too bad.
Old 2007-09-12, 11:57   Link #22
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Decent episode the warming of Saito with Louise young body was quite interesting. I find it funny that she brings up that Saito confessed to her yet she has not answered him "WELL GET TO IT" even though it obvious how she feels. I found Saito very cool in this episode with sticking with morals and vowing to not kill and not to be killed. However even after everything they went through with the enemy soldier Louise just doesnt get it. Saito looked uber pissed off at the end and i cant blame him one bit.

Henreitta looks pretty hot in that battle garb with slits up the side. I noticed that made sure to show a lot of leg in the begining when she sends Louise and Saito on the mission. I think Louise is cute but I still think Herinetta is just freakin hot. Is it me or did Henrietta give Saito a weird look in the begining and the end of the episode?
Old 2007-09-12, 12:49   Link #23
4as
ForUs

Send a message via MSN to 4as
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyw1988 View Post
I don't really see "the wedding" happening this season honestly.
I got myself a ZnT2 OST and theres "I SAY YES (wedding version)".
I dont know whoes wedding is it, but there will be one.
Old 2007-09-12, 12:58   Link #24
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
The last Louises words is what I call forced scene. In novels it came out in a heated discussion that aslo was kind of ironic as

Spoiler for Novels:

Yet those words came in a heated discussion where guiche had his words too... Heated discussion that alcohol might have influence too (it happened in an inn) I find it to be MUCH more likely than just Louise waltzing in and saying those words like that with a calm expression on her face.

But again to make it not forced they would need more time and THATS something that they definately lack after their main plot of this series - Agnes story.

So they just have it easy. Louise come and say it like that, which to me look forced
and silly.

As for wedding scene... If not in next episode than when? Do you SERIOUSLY think that they can pull it off in last episode AND the fight?

Just look at the scenes in between..Wouldnt that be too much even for the crappy director of second series even taking his love for fillers and sub-plots into consideration....

Unless

Spoiler for Guessing:

But hey since it doesnt have Agnes in it so I guess they might cut it down too... After all not having main character and having the filler in characters like Saito or Louise take her place can be counted as an disssapointment for the fans.
Old 2007-09-12, 14:31   Link #25
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
I really thought Saito was faking unconsciousness when Louise stripped, lol, too bad.
The way the camera closed to Saito's eyes made it look like that. I like the scene more the way it was done --- it makes Louise more sweet~

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4as View Post
I got myself a ZnT2 OST and theres "I SAY YES (wedding version)".
I dont know whoes wedding is it, but there will be one.
Indeed, that was my first thought regarding the track list. I also mentioned it in the music thread.
Old 2007-09-12, 21:16   Link #26
X10A_Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Spoiler for Guessing:
Anything could happen with the anime of this series. The Ward fight in Albion itself in season 1 is worth one episode but it was concluded in all of 5 minutes.
Old 2007-09-12, 21:56   Link #27
ordnance11

I think it would be better to end it this way:

Saito incapacitates Louise.

Saito's version of 300 (his version is much cooler). Louise wakes up and finds Saito missing. last episode

So now we have reason for season 3!
Old 2007-09-12, 22:04   Link #28
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by ordnance11 View Post
I think it would be better to end it this way:

Saito incapacitates Louise.

Saito's version of 300 (his version is much cooler). Louise wakes up and finds Saito missing. last episode

So now we have reason for season 3!
i doubt that they will be wasting more money on this series
Old 2007-09-12, 22:21   Link #29
neutralizer
Hinagiku-ist

Send a message via AIM to neutralizer
Honestly, I don't see how they can end this on a decent note in anticipation for a possible Season 3. I gave the first season an 8/10, but this season started out at a 7/10 and has now dropped to 5/10 for me and still dropping.
Old 2007-09-13, 16:07   Link #30
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutralizer View Post
Honestly, I don't see how they can end this on a decent note in anticipation for a possible Season 3. I gave the first season an 8/10, but this season started out at a 7/10 and has now dropped to 5/10 for me and still dropping.
Completely agree. I have never seen an anime have a following season that tore the first one to shreds so badly. Everything that the first season was about has been totally disgarded and we've been left with a poor story with characters having personality transplants.
Old 2007-09-13, 16:56   Link #31
neutralizer
Hinagiku-ist

Send a message via AIM to neutralizer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Shine View Post
Completely agree. I have never seen an anime have a following season that tore the first one to shreds so badly. Everything that the first season was about has been totally disgarded and we've been left with a poor story with characters having personality transplants.
I suppose we should blame the director, but not the production studio, J.C. Staff, only because they brought us the ever-so awesome Shakugan no Shana and hopefully, Season 2 of that will make up for the failings of ZnT2.
Old 2007-09-14, 07:49   Link #32
tbl
Affably Evil

The whole morality of war seems rather shallow, especially if you've seen a Gundam series (amongst others) recently.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Old 2007-09-14, 09:47   Link #33
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
I never watched a single Gudamn episode and never will as I totally hate anyhything mecha related, yet the morality of war in ZnT anime is poorly done.

I won't lie - novels aren't too great there as well, yet it is MUCH MUCH beteer than the stuff that I have displeasure to see in this season so far. Maybe they will change everything drastically in last two episodes, and maybe the seemingly a failure second season would at least turn out a decent one, and maybe pigs will start to fly?

There is a possiblity of them doing pretty good ending but again - based on how much scenes left and how much they have to do, and how little time they have... I don't see a lot of hope for satisfying final.
Closed Thread