AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2004-06-10, 05:26   Link #41
FromageTheDog
Sazabi

AonE

AonE for doing a marvelous job subbing my current favorite show: Daa! Daa! Daa!

Keep up the phenomenal work, guys!

- Fromage
FromageTheDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-14, 22:57   Link #42
Silent Otaku

ANBU, AonE, Onigirl, AKeep

I want send thanks to all the hard work of ANBU, AonE, Onigirl, & AKeep. You Guys are great for taking on sooo many projects at once and releasing @ a great speed. Ive never seen a lack of quality in any of thier subs.

PS> I wish I knew where to donate
Silent Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 12:20   Link #43
Laiko

I would like to thank the fansub group RiceBox

You dont know how long i have waited for a group to continue subbing Melody of Oblivion, i have no idea why Anbu has stopped but thanks for subbing Melody for those of us who are addicted from just watching 3 eps of it.

Thanks
(Currently dling 4-5 ^_^)
Laiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 12:32   Link #44
Joshua
2 much 2 watch

.o. RiceBox .o.

Yup, it's very nice to see MoE subbed again, been waiting forever for ep 4 and 5
Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 17:12   Link #45
Uska
Guardian of the Seal

Send a message via AIM to Uska Send a message via Yahoo to Uska
Yea it's nice that they're doing Melody, but moreover it's realy nice to see Rice-Box back
Uska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 22:41   Link #46
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

It's a bit late but I'd like to thank Triad for their great sub on Narutaru (with AonE), Popotan and all the other works they have done and are currently doing. all with wonderful quality.

Also thanks to AnimeForever for their great work on Gilgamesh, Divergence Eve Misaki Chronicles and all the past great subs they have done.
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-29, 13:10   Link #47
Smudo
BAFU!!

I wanna thank.....Toriyama's World!!

I've been reading the Naruto manga ever since people started scanning it and putting it online...but recently I've started watching the Naruto anime...and I'd like to thank Toriyama's World for being there to get my Naruto fix. Suuuuuree...they may be nearly 40 episodes behind ( )...but their subbing and quality....good god, it's awesome.

Thank You, Toriyama's World!!
Smudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-04, 14:30   Link #48
ClassicDrogn
Raving Mechafreak

One million thankyous

To WPP & TN, for starting to bring us TF:Masterforce!

If any of you're ever in Keene, NH, feel free to stop by for pizza.

- CD

Last edited by ClassicDrogn; 2004-07-05 at 15:40. Reason: Now how on earth did I miss this thread? Wotta maroon...
ClassicDrogn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 22:16   Link #49
Fronzel
Schmuck

I'd like to thank Seichi for announcing plans to help AnimeMPEG finish Ebichu.
Fronzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-11, 01:14   Link #50
cybexvisine
just curious

Wink

[my first post]

i would like to thank United Anime for offering the superb Legendary Gambler Tetsuya. it has an intelligent and appealing storyline and it's quite a relief from the obligatory panty shots [that one finds with alarming frequency on lesser titles]. i noticed that this project is on hold because they require additional translators...

unfortunately, i do not understand japanese BUT i hope the animesuki regulars will give this series a chance. if you enjoy it as much as i do then please send a request to United Anime and perhaps this will convince them to complete the full 20 episodes.
cybexvisine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-24, 09:09   Link #51
sapphire

I'd like to thank Anime Daisuki/project arina for Kamekaze Kaitou Jeanne. Thanks guys! The notes about the manga storyline was a nice touch. I really appreciate the opportunity to see this series! (I doubt it'll ever be licensed! at least not any time soon.)

Just finished the last batch of episodes. Appreciate it! (and thanks for restoring the previews!)
sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-01, 14:13   Link #52
jrleek

Yatta!: Candy Candy. Thanks!

I just wanted to say thank you to Yatta! for fansubbing Candy Candy. My wife used to watch this show as a child, and wanted to see it again, but we were unable to find it anywhere. The Spanish dub is even pretty good. Thanks a lot. Please keep fansubbing it.

Jim Leek
jrleek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-05, 22:58   Link #53
Avacado Burger
Senpai, we musn't!!!

First off, I'd like to thank all the fansubber groups that put effort into their work, and don't just crank out crappy subs for the sake of speed *COUGHNARUTOCOUGH*. It is MUCH appreciated.
But I would like to give special thanks to the following groups:

Mugen-Anime-- For bringing the happiness joy that is Bobobo Bobobobo to my world! It's got more things to translate than the average anime, and it must be a daunting task to translate every single text that appears on the screen as well as the spoken word. You have my utmost respect, thank you.

The Triad-- For bringing me one of my favorites; Ultra Maniac <3, as well as Dogtato and Gunslinger Girl. I alos commend their superior sub and picture quality. Much love, yo.

ANBU-- As mentioned above; they take the time to make sure my Naruto subs aren't bland and lifeless, like the speed subs that are saturating the scene.

Sexy Commando-bu- For subbing Sexy Commando, where others wouldn't. Is anyone subbing Sexy Commando anymore? *sniffles*

Sailor Spork- For raising Pugyuru from the dead.
Avacado Burger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-24, 13:17   Link #54
JuzJoe
Fantasy Dweller

Thumbs up Central Anime

i just found out today that, there is a group that is fan-subbing one of the Macross series; Macross 7. For that, I want to send my deepest thanks to Central Anime for their effort.

Macross is one of the few anime series that I started wacthing ever since I was a kid. Unfortunely, I have forgotten the whole story cause it's already more than a decade since I watched it.

I was wondering if they could also sub Macross plus. That would be great!!!
JuzJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-24, 13:22   Link #55
Heibi
Ancient Fansubber
*Fansubber

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzJoe
i just found out today that, there is a group that is fan-subbing one of the Macross series; Macross 7. For that, I want to send my deepest thanks to Central Anime for their effort.

Macross is one of the few anime series that I started wacthing ever since I was a kid. Unfortunely, I have forgotten the whole story cause it's already more than a decade since I watched it.

I was wondering if they could also sub Macross plus. That would be great!!!
You're welcome.
Since Mac Plus is licensed we won't. Sorry.

Heibi
Central Anime
Heibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 03:15   Link #56
JuzJoe
Fantasy Dweller

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heibi
You're welcome.
Since Mac Plus is licensed we won't. Sorry.

Heibi
Central Anime
How about Macross; Robotech? Is it possible that you guys sub that too? I'm not sure whether it's licensed or not. But since this is 20+ year old anime, I think it's fine?

Anyway, I can't really thank you guys enough for subbing Macross 7.
Old 2004-09-25, 09:44   Link #57
Heibi
Ancient Fansubber
*Fansubber

Cool

Quote:
How about Macross; Robotech? Is it possible that you guys sub that too? I'm not sure whether it's licensed or not. But since this is 20+ year old anime, I think it's fine?

AnimEigo licensed Macross long ago and released the entire series. ADV had the dreaded Robotech. Also, ADV has released Southern Cross(Subbed only) and MOSPEDA(Subbed only. Both are the uncut versions.
Heibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 09:49   Link #58
Sun_Tze
I pity the foo!

Send a message via MSN to Sun_Tze Send a message via Yahoo to Sun_Tze
Quote:

Licensed Macross:
Macross
Plus (On the worst DVD i have ever saw... the image quality makes me puke)
And i think Zero is in the verge of licensing.
II (not sure)

So, i guess only 7 isn't licensed.
Sun_Tze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 22:52   Link #59
JuzJoe
Fantasy Dweller

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tze
Licensed Macross:
Macross
Plus (On the worst DVD i have ever saw... the image quality makes me puke)
And i think Zero is in the verge of licensing.
II (not sure)

So, i guess only 7 isn't licensed.
Damn, Macross was the best of the series. And they better not license zero before the fifth episode is out.
Old 2004-10-29, 14:08   Link #60
Crepeland

I'd like to start off by thanking Ayu for their great work on Maria sama Ga Miteru spring. Also, a-source and lilicious for their equally great work on the first season on Maria sama Ga Miteru.
Crepeland is offline   Reply With Quote