AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-02-05, 14:49   Link #2621
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

lol, I never know when I post here about news or not, so it's old-ish.

Nana performed Silent Bible at Music Japan the other day. Dunno when this one airs, though. Also, pizza.

And I still haven't seen the full version of Music Japan Anison SP2. Where is it, I wonder. D:

And Yukarin's been posting some pictures of behind the scene stuff for the My wish My love PV. That dress looks funky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konagami_03 View Post
Why do Nana and Misato Fukuen likes curry? XD! They did it too, when Nana was promoting Ultimate Diamond in English *nosebleed* and Fukuen was translating it into Japanese and curry related. XD! Well I agree about Nana being fun to tease, mwahahaha. She got this a lot during in her Koma Gekijyou, I think? XD
Don't know and yes. Nana at her natural height without her height boosting heels would be fun to tease, not like I'm that much taller than her.
Quote:
wah! I want to hear that episode~~ can you give me the link for it? Since I'm an avid NanoFate fan. Nyahaha,. well if you don't mind? DX!
Smile Gang ep 332 with batsu geimu bonus.
Quote:
Ah I see now~ I heard there was a basis for why Itazura Kurousag was called as it is, do you mind telling me? XD I'm still the curious one. I hope you're not getting irritated by myself asking a lot of yukarin info from you. T-T And 26 year old 17 year old Yukarin and cats are just <33333
To be honest, I don't know an exact answer. I can only assume that it's because rabbits are one of her favourite animals [the other being cats] and that because she doesn't seem to give a damn about what she says, hence the itazura bit.
Quote:
Ah, wow, I want to hear that. T-T Ah also, do you know the title of the song Yukarin sang during her Chelsea Girl concert ( the one in the DVD), the song she was singing when her gown got stuck on one of the lightings? (Before the platform part, she sang a ballad, the song she sung before the ballad. XD Wearing the same outfit. XD)
lol the part where she was ahh and forgot to sing - 恋は波のように

And no, not really bothered, just a little confused. If you can understand some of what they're saying, then you should be able to find this stuff with common sense. orz

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-05, 17:34   Link #2622
Konagami_03

Send a message via MSN to Konagami_03 Send a message via Yahoo to Konagami_03
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
And I still haven't seen the full version of Music Japan Anison SP2. Where is it, I wonder. D:
There is already in nyaatorrents, maybe around 2 days after it aired. It's in .MP4 though, and I'm not very sure if I can post it here. T-T so yeah DX!

Quote:
Don't know and yes. Nana at her natural height without her height boosting heels would be fun to tease, not like I'm that much taller than her.
I agree that Nana is a bit small. XD If Aya Hirano is already 5'2" (well according to Hirano Aya dake TV) and Nana is smaller than her. @.@?? I am a bit proud to be 5'4" though >D

Thank you very much!DDD

Quote:
To be honest, I don't know an exact answer. I can only assume that it's because rabbits are one of her favourite animals [the other being cats] and that because she doesn't seem to give a damn about what she says, hence the itazura bit.
Haha! I see now, XDDD it happened too (doesn't give a damn about what she says) when I think she NanoFate'd (?) and was told to stop but didn't want to stop. XD!

Quote:
lol the part where she was ahh and forgot to sing - 恋は波のように
Hahaha! Yes that part. <33 so cute. XD her opening performance too, she smiled and stopped singing too. XD That I don't know why. XD And is that... ko wa nami no you ni? (used romaji translator. DX)

Quote:
And no, not really bothered, just a little confused. If you can understand some of what they're saying, then you should be able to find this stuff with common sense. orz
I see, well I can understand, a bit what they are saying, but I apologize as to I do not know how to read. T-T And or what appropriate Kanji to use. So I very much apologize. T-T Even if they are findable (such a word? XD) with common sense, I think I'll get lost, (I already did though. >_> got lost I mean) So thank you very much for bearing with me! XD!

Last edited by Konagami_03; 2010-02-06 at 06:09.
Konagami_03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-05, 20:48   Link #2623
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Right, Silent Bible aired on TV, so here's better quality of the PV since a lot of people I know seem to like it.
Quote:
There is already in nyaatorrents, maybe around 2 days after it aired. It's in .MP4 though, and I'm not very sure if I can post it here. T-T so yeah DX!
Thanks, but that's the cut version. Full version aired Jan 24 and no, shouldn't be allowed to post it. Better remove it, lol.
Quote:
I agree that Nana is a bit small. XD If Aya Hirano is already 5'2" (well according to Hirano Aya dake TV) and Nana is smaller than her. @.@?? I am a bit proud to be 5'4" though >D
Nana is 153cm, Hirano Aya is 159cm, so nearly 5'3".
Quote:
Haha! I see now, XDDD it happened too (doesn't give a damn about what she says) when I think she NanoFate'd (?) and was told to stop but didn't want to stop. XD!
Well, Nana was the one that was pro NanoFate at the beginning. Yukarin didn't seem pro NanoFate during the StrikerS afureko, but I've heard she's said some things during StrikerS interviews. Maybe A's, too.
Quote:
Hahaha! Yes that part. <33 so cute. XD her opening performance too, she smiled and stopped singing too. XD That I don't know why. XD And is that... ko wa nami no you ni? (used romaji translator. DX)
Er, yes, sorry. Not used to romanizing Yukarin songs because they're easier to find with moonrunes.
Quote:
I see, well I can understand, a bit what they are saying, but I apologize as to I do not know how to read. T-T And or what appropriate Kanji to use. So I very much apologize. T-T Even if they are findable (such a word? XD) with common sense, I think I'll get lost, (I already did though. >_> got lost I mean) So thank you very much for bearing with me! XD!
tbh, I only know how to read hiragana and I'm slowly getting familiar with katakana. Because if I was fluent, I wouldn't have to hunt down translators.

It's simple things like looking at Tamura Yukari's site because they have the tracks listed for all her albums, singles and DVDs. orz

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-02-05, 22:11   Link #2624
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
I really like that Silent Bible PV. It had a good contrast of fire and snow. The fire symbolizes Nana's passion into her work and the snow represents the dark times in life and that one must persevere in order to be successful.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-06, 06:16   Link #2625
Konagami_03

Quote:
Thanks, but that's the cut version. Full version aired Jan 24 and no, shouldn't be allowed to post it. Better remove it, lol.
Oh, I see. XD Then it is still not around. =/

Quote:
Nana is 153cm, Hirano Aya is 159cm, so nearly 5'3".
so Nana would be around 5'1" and a half? or maybe 5'2" hmmm

Quote:
Well, Nana was the one that was pro NanoFate at the beginning. Yukarin didn't seem pro NanoFate during the StrikerS afureko, but I've heard she's said some things during StrikerS interviews. Maybe A's, too.
Maybe Yukarin got a bit influenced by Nana, or smth. XD What does Nana say about NanoFate? (these I don't know. @.@)

Quote:
Er, yes, sorry. Not used to romanizing Yukarin songs because they're easier to find with moonrunes.
Thank you. Well most of Yukarin's song titles are in Japanese. XD!

Quote:
tbh, I only know how to read hiragana and I'm slowly getting familiar with katakana. Because if I was fluent, I wouldn't have to hunt down translators.
Wow, at least you knew one full alphabet, or smth, I only know a few characters. XD

And oh, I do like Silent Bible, one of the best Nana MVs I must say. XD
Old 2010-02-06, 10:49   Link #2626
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

And again, early leak of Silent Bible if you know where to look. My thoughts and opinions as a Nana fan who actually buys her stuff who doesn't think Nana is "the Sun of my anime world":

Without even talking about the songs, CD art of Phantom Minds and Silent Bible should have been switched. >_>;

1) Silent Bible
- New song by new EleGa dood. Nice change from typical Agematsu EleGa stuff I've been hearing far too often lately.
- Silent Bible is supposed to be from the POV of the Wolkies, like how Phantom Minds is completely from Fate's POV compared to how innocent starter switched between Nanoha and Fate. So, I'm unable to comment on the lyrics right now.
- I find Tiny Rainbow more catchier. 8)

2) UNCHAIN∞WORLD
- yo sup typical Agematsu EleGa
- Which means this is a good song, but it's not great.
- srsly, are strings supposed to make things sound more epic or something?

3) Polaris
- Nice change. Not what I was expecting.
- .... Strings again? orz

4) undercover
- Remember ray of change from Ultimate Diamond? That's what this song is in this single.
- In other words, forgettable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noe View Post
I really like that Silent Bible PV. It had a good contrast of fire and snow. The fire symbolizes Nana's passion into her work and the snow represents the dark times in life and that one must persevere in order to be successful.
So you're a Nana-ist after a Feito-ist.
Quote:
so Nana would be around 5'1" and a half? or maybe 5'2" hmmm
153cm = 60.2in = 5'0.2"
Quote:
Maybe Yukarin got a bit influenced by Nana, or smth. XD What does Nana say about NanoFate? (these I don't know. @.@)
Most likely.

Concerning interviews, she's said a few things, even Yukarin plays along....

Just check out the afureko/DVD specials of the Nanoha series where Yukarin and Nana-sama are together. First DVD special of A's is the one where they go something like:

Nana: Ah, well, Fate loves Nanoha.
Yukarin: Oh, uhm, thank you, but Nanoha loves everyone.
Nana: Ah... I'm in complete shock.
Quote:
And oh, I do like Silent Bible, one of the best Nana MVs I must say. XD
Personal favourite is Aoi Iro PV. They're putting a lot of effort into Nana's recent stuff now that she's being more recognized, so that's all I have to say about Silent Bible's PV.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-02-06, 23:38   Link #2627
kaname08
Poetic Stargazer

Quote:
And again, early leak of Silent Bible if you know where to look. My thoughts and opinions as a Nana fan who actually buys her stuff who doesn't think Nana is "the Sun of my anime world":

Without even talking about the songs, CD art of Phantom Minds and Silent Bible should have been switched. >_>;

1) Silent Bible
- New song by new EleGa dood. Nice change from typical Agematsu EleGa stuff I've been hearing far too often lately.
- Silent Bible is supposed to be from the POV of the Wolkies, like how Phantom Minds is completely from Fate's POV compared to how innocent starter switched between Nanoha and Fate. So, I'm unable to comment on the lyrics right now.
- I find Tiny Rainbow more catchier. 8)

2) UNCHAIN∞WORLD
- yo sup typical Agematsu EleGa
- Which means this is a good song, but it's not great.
- srsly, are strings supposed to make things sound more epic or something?

3) Polaris
- Nice change. Not what I was expecting.
- .... Strings again? orz

4) undercover
- Remember ray of change from Ultimate Diamond? That's what this song is in this single.
- In other words, forgettable.So you're a Nana-ist after a Feito-ist.153cm = 60.2in = 5'0.2"Most likely.

Just check out the afureko/DVD specials of the Nanoha series where Yukarin and Nana-sama are together. First DVD special of A's is the one where they go something like:

Nana: Ah... I'm in complete shock.Personal favourite is Aoi Iro PV. They're putting a lot of effort into Nana's recent stuff now that she's being more recognized, so that's all I have to say about Silent Bible's PV.
Speaking of the song, I'm trying to do the lyrics, even though I might not be able to find the writing for the lyrics yet. I've got some parts, but there are bits of it where she's too quick for me to even try and catch the words. ~Nyahaha.

On second thought...forget it. I was talking about the song with a friend of mine and he found a link to the lyrics for Silent Bible.

Check this: http://www.jpopasia.com/jp/lyrics/36...nt-bible-.html
kaname08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-07, 00:38   Link #2628
Konagami_03

Quote:
153cm = 60.2in = 5'0.2"
Ah wow, that short. XD well, she doesn't complain about it much, except for the fact that she was sad when she didn't need to bow down her head to avoid hitting the ceiling, when she had to go to the backstage in her Live Formula making. XD

Quote:
Most likely.

Nana: Ah... I'm in complete shock.
LOL, hahaha! Nana-sama the NanoFate fangirl. XD, Oh the DVD specials are seiyuu interviews right? I've only seen the StrikerS one with Kana Ueda, and then Nana and Yukarin. I think I can very much hunt them, well... a bit. Thank you very much for the LJ link! =D

Quote:
Personal favourite is Aoi Iro PV. They're putting a lot of effort into Nana's recent stuff now that she's being more recognized, so that's all I have to say about Silent Bible's PV.
Oh, the school girl PV. Yeah, so lively, and the very cute bird she was drawing. XD It has became a trademark of Nana-sama, she had it on her Christmas Special outfit, right? XD Well they need to put effort so she would get more recognized, although I still think that Shinai is a pretty low budget MV =/
Old 2010-02-07, 10:41   Link #2629
kaname08
Poetic Stargazer

With regard to that interview, I remember reading that part once and I was like...re-reading it over and over and almost LMHO in between. I was a little surprised at first but then it left quickly considering I had a feeling that what was mentioned might be the case.
kaname08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-07, 12:54   Link #2630
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konagami_03
Ah wow, that short. XD well, she doesn't complain about it much
I'm shorter then Nana...150cm, I'm not even 5 foot . To be honest, there is no point complaining about yourself being short. You just got to live with it.

I'm not very fond of Silent Bible's PV, it's too all over the place (with crappy CG, but Phantom Minds' CG was even crappier). Despite Mugen's PV was scary, I like it better. I really like Cosmic Love PV, I wonder when is Nana going to do another PV similar to that. Silent Bible's cover looks too much some random teenager trying to design a cover with photoshop.

Silent Bible is better then Phantom Minds on the first few listens, so that's a good start. Polaris is suppose to be R'n'B right? Doesn't sound like it, as expected from Nana. UNCHAIN∞WORLD is a perfectly fine Element Gardens' song, completed with the anison guitar solo 3/4 way in, I don't have much problems with it. Undercover sounds like an ikemen version of STORIES for some reason...I have no idea why.

I'm liking Undercover for some reason, but I honestly don't think Nana needs strings in ALL 4 of her songs...Minorin is even worst though.
Old 2010-02-07, 14:40   Link #2631
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

HI JOHNNY'S. You can tell I'm running out of things to talk about. Oh, fak, forgot to order supercell single. GG, will get with My wish My love when Yukarin releases B-gata H-kei. =w=;

Live Academy goods. Wonder what songs she'll do. Probably the new Nanoha ones.... orz
Quote:
Awell, she doesn't complain about it much,
Nana's not one to complain from what I've seen. She mentioned how clothes her size are cheaper because no one buys them so they go on sale, lol.
Quote:
Oh the DVD specials are seiyuu interviews right?
Yep. Mizuki Nana and Shimizu Kaori talking in the A's one is hilarious.
Quote:
Well they need to put effort so she would get more recognized, although I still think that Shinai is a pretty low budget MV =/
That would require King Records marketing her on a world wide scale or something.

Who cares if it's low budget if it's good. I mean, looking at Aoi Iro PV compared to Mugen PV, olol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post
I'm shorter then Nana...150cm, I'm not even 5 foot .
C-C-Cute.

I can watch the new Precure without seeing the ones before it, right? ( ._.)
Quote:
I really like Cosmic Love PV, I wonder when is Nana going to do another PV similar to that.
The next time she does a song like that! Maybe. Oh wait, they give those songs to Yukarin.

Yeah, didn't like the song, but the PV made it enjoyable. ffff, Toyosaki Aki's love your life did one like that and I was going "AHHHHHH, HOW COME YUKARIN DOESN'T DO THIS FOR A PV!?" orz
Quote:
Undercover sounds like an ikemen version of STORIES for some reason...I have no idea why.
Rofl.

Looking at the title made me hope it would be something jazzy/swingy. But then, oh wait, they gave a song like that to Yukarin, too. ._.
Quote:
I'm liking Undercover for some reason, but I honestly don't think Nana needs strings in ALL 4 of her songs...Minorin is even worst though.
Aye, I think it's an okay song, I'm just.... Am I expecting too much from Nana now? :/

MINORIN AND HER ARMY OF VIOLINISTS. It's funny I don't really mind strings that much with Minorin now, but it's "just give me another hime murasaki now" with Nana. I'm assuming you've heard about Minorin's all strings album named after prawns, right? More strings, hahaha~

But man, I know Nana's more mainstream now. I know they're trying to get her more popular. It's just as someone who doesn't completely fag over anything/everything she does and thinks she's the greatest thing since Fate Testarossa was created, it's like I'm being tossed aside until they get Nana to be some powerhouse artist because mainstream > wota.

I just want something new. It'd take a while for Nana to be able to get a single with opera-ish and enka vocals unless there was a tie-in, but Silent Bible and Polaris are nice changes even if I'm not fond of the songs yet. Trying to not listen to the leaked single a lot 'til I get my copy in my hands. .w.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-02-07, 16:43   Link #2632
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Quote:
She mentioned how clothes her size are cheaper because no one buys them so they go on sale, lol.
Nana-chan speaks the truth. Honestly. Especially if you live in the UK, where most people are even taller.

Quote:
I can watch the new Precure without seeing the ones before it, right? ( ._.)
Yup, it's a new generation this time. Pretty Cure Heartcatch is the BEST Pretty Cure first episode I have seen. Definitely looking forward for more.

Quote:
I just want something new. It'd take a while for Nana to be able to get a single with opera-ish and enka vocals unless there was a tie-in, but Silent Bible and Polaris are nice changes even if I'm not fond of the songs yet. Trying to not listen to the leaked single a lot 'til I get my copy in my hands. .w.
I'm looping the new ending theme of Pretty Cure...it's somewhat related to Nana . Nana needs another opera song =A=

Quote:
But man, I know Nana's more mainstream now. I know they're trying to get her more popular. It's just as someone who doesn't completely fag over anything/everything she does and thinks she's the greatest thing since Fate Testarossa was created, it's like I'm being tossed aside until they get Nana to be some powerhouse artist because mainstream > wota.
I think that's the worries of most Nanatards. From what I can see, Nana is picking up less otaku roles and more mainstream/normal roles. I have no idea why is she voicing the new brat in Kuroshitsuji or Pretty Cure other then promotion to the mainstream world. Only time will tell I guess...
Old 2010-02-07, 17:11   Link #2633
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Silent Bible single is great.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-07, 18:33   Link #2634
Gespenst
Real Robot

Quote:
Well, Nana was the one that was pro NanoFate at the beginning. Yukarin didn't seem pro NanoFate during the StrikerS afureko
Ha, don't talk to me about Yukari Tamura (and Kana Ueda for that matter), interviews and yuri. I'm still raging about what they said on the Kashimashi bonus features and that was like four years ago or something.

Quote:
It's just as someone who doesn't completely fag over anything/everything she does and thinks she's the greatest thing since Fate Testarossa was created, it's like I'm being tossed aside until they get Nana to be some powerhouse artist because mainstream > wota.
...What's the difference between a Nanafag and a regular Nanafan?
Gespenst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-07, 19:10   Link #2635
Konagami_03

Quote:
I'm shorter then Nana...150cm, I'm not even 5 foot . To be honest, there is no point complaining about yourself being short. You just got to live with it.
I agree. I might just be filled with people who complain about their height everyday. T-T

Quote:
Nana's not one to complain from what I've seen. She mentioned how clothes her size are cheaper because no one buys them so they go on sale, lol.
Oh, hahaha! That's very awesome, then she won't have to wear her clothes repeatedly and could buy more even if she hadn't worn the ones she bought before that. XD That's what I call shopping.XD

Quote:
Yep. Mizuki Nana and Shimizu Kaori talking in the A's one is hilarious.
Ah, hahaha LOL, because you're too tied to Signum and her traits, you wouldn't think that Shimizu Kaori was actually very funny. XD

Quote:
That would require King Records marketing her on a world wide scale or something.

Who cares if it's low budget if it's good. I mean, looking at Aoi Iro PV compared to Mugen PV, olol.
Mugen PV is scary. T-T Although I like the song, not the PV though. T-T Well, I guess Shinai is good, maybe I just didn't like the idea of seeing Nana in one dress, in one setting, for around 5mins. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespenst View Post
Ha, don't talk to me about Yukari Tamura (and Kana Ueda for that matter), interviews and yuri. I'm still raging about what they said on the Kashimashi bonus features and that was like four years ago or something.
Do you mind if I ask you, what they said...?

Hold on, speaking of anime, Katanagatari just aired, does anyone know when it airs? Since it said it has 12 episodes. and no ep 2 around yet. XDD Well just asking. XD
Old 2010-02-07, 20:51   Link #2636
Gespenst
Real Robot

Quote:
Do you mind if I ask you, what they said...?
Well, Kashimashi (full title, Kashimashi: Girl meets Girl) is a yuri show (mostly, if you've seen it you'll get what I mean) with a yuri end and everything. Yukari Tamura and Kana Ueda played two parts of the love triangle, in one of the VA interview features (or was it a commentary? I can't remember now) they said that they hoped that the characters got married to some nice men when they grew up!
Old 2010-02-07, 21:18   Link #2637
Jabawock
S.A.F.A Elite

Silent Bible in the same week with Morning Musume's new single...
Is this coincidence? More than two of Nana's singles were released in the same week with Hello Project's girl and Nana won.
Anyone think it was King Records plan to let Nana win over some big name idol group?
Jabawock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-07, 21:26   Link #2638
Gespenst
Real Robot

Let her win? How would they manage that if we're talking charts?
Old 2010-02-07, 23:40   Link #2639
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

MY POSTS LOOK SO LONG ARGHHHHH orz
Quote:
Yup, it's a new generation this time. Pretty Cure Heartcatch is the BEST Pretty Cure first episode I have seen. Definitely looking forward for more.
! !! I tried to watch the one with KitaEri and I was kinda mehhhh and stopped somewhere. I've only seen Futari wa Purikyua and MAX HEART. ( ._.)
Quote:
Nana needs another opera song =A=
Opera, enka, Hime Murasaki, or how about the other Agematsu.

The one who received a kiss on the cheek from Nana. ;__;
Quote:
I think that's the worries of most Nanatards. From what I can see, Nana is picking up less otaku roles and more mainstream/normal roles. I have no idea why is she voicing the new brat in Kuroshitsuji or Pretty Cure other then promotion to the mainstream world. Only time will tell I guess...
You mean the newer Nanatards whose favourite album is most likely Great Activity, right. I also like how half the Nanatards I know don't care about her voice acting. \m/ And I'm one of them! But I'll watch Precure 'cause I need a magical girl fix.

Nana likes the wota at concerts, but argh. She's getting more popular, yes, but she'll need to change a few things to get really popular. Like, learn how to not dance stiffly and maybe change the background dancers? /shrugbecauseidontcareaboutthat
Quote:
Oh gosh, don't remind me of how I still need to listen to Kashimashi radio, lol. Where's that video of Yukarin slipping up on audio commentary in one of the episodes....
Quote:
...What's the difference between a Nanafag and a regular Nanafan?
Nyau? Is it hard to tell the difference? It's like a regular fan versus a hardcore fag for anything, really. ._.
Quote:
Ah, hahaha LOL, because you're too tied to Signum and her traits, you wouldn't think that Shimizu Kaori was actually very funny. XD
More like connecting her to Lain than Signum, olol. But yeah, they both talk with their hands and it's fun to see how they interact and talk about the relationship of their characters.
Quote:
Hold on, speaking of anime, Katanagatari just aired, does anyone know when it airs? Since it said it has 12 episodes. and no ep 2 around yet. XDD Well just asking. XD
derp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabawock View Post
Silent Bible in the same week with Morning Musume's new single...
Is this coincidence? More than two of Nana's singles were released in the same week with Hello Project's girl and Nana won.
Anyone think it was King Records plan to let Nana win over some big name idol group?
Did you forget? Mugen had 3rd weekly rank. Morning Musume's single which name I forget got 4th. Oct 28, 2009 release date thing.

No way in hell Nana is beating KAT-TUN. Doubt she'll beat Porno Graffiti.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-02-08, 06:09   Link #2640
Konagami_03

Quote:
Well, Kashimashi (full title, Kashimashi: Girl meets Girl) is a yuri show (mostly, if you've seen it you'll get what I mean) with a yuri end and everything. Yukari Tamura and Kana Ueda played two parts of the love triangle, in one of the VA interview features (or was it a commentary? I can't remember now) they said that they hoped that the characters got married to some nice men when they grew up!
Ah, I see now. >_< I didn't actually watch it because the main girl used to be a guy... so yeah. >_> XD

Quote:
The one who received a kiss on the cheek from Nana. ;__;
the only Agematsu I know is her harpist. XD Is that her? Or the other one? and who is it? DX

Quote:
You mean the newer Nanatards whose favourite album is most likely Great Activity, right. I also like how half the Nanatards I know don't care about her voice acting. \m/
I liked Nana because she did a good job with Toma Minami, Allison/Lillia and Fate... and then her songs just came on second. XD I don't like some of her roles too such as Yufa and Akashiya Moka (pink haired),shrieking characters ;_; (HEAL! Anyone? or... or.. Tsukune~~ With the moe Tsukune/Moka-san exchanges. @.@ DX) XD

Quote:
More like connecting her to Lain than Signum, olol. But yeah, they both talk with their hands and it's fun to see how they interact and talk about the relationship of their characters.
Hahaha! I agree XD Talking with their hands, hahahah XD

Quote:
derp
I totally forgot about ANN. @.@ Sorry T-T

Oh, for the Smile Gang with Yukarin filling in for Fukuen Misato. ;-; I didn't understand a thing. I only heard tons of laughs, Haha. But Yukarin was saying something about Ehiime, Ramen and Softbank? Hahaha. XD and I think about bathing suits too. XD What is with Yukarin and Ehiime? XD

Tags
music