AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-08-31, 10:07   Link #2761
ivaannom
性欲の権化

I just saw the illustrations, i'll start reading now but it seems that Lizelotte got kidnapped even with Rio there.

Also, Aria will accompany Rio to save Lizelotte.

Aria with shorts is... Oh my
Old 2020-08-31, 10:17   Link #2762
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
If as said on the prologue Erika is looking for someone who can destroy her maybe she kidnapped Liselotte expecting that Rio, the only one comfirmed until now capable of defeating heroes and that casually is very close to Liselotte, would come to rescue her and on his retaliation destroy her as she wishes. I just hope Rio won't pull a Marie on us when he learns about whatever happened to Erica and make her fall for him preaching to her about how failing to protect your loved ones isn't a reason for giving up of on life.

For some reason it seems J-novel's version says that the cause was determined to be that, but if you try reading the original version it says this:

Fragment of volume 8:
Perhaps it's both then? The bus driver ran over the red light, but at the same time the truck driver fell asleep on the wheel thus accelerating far past the speed limit and not reacting in time so totaling the read of the bus.
Old 2020-08-31, 10:19   Link #2763
Mirable
ミラベル

I must say the quality of non-color illustrations are little low this time. Covid really screw everything, what a bad year.

By the way i saw Ruri in this volume, so Rio really went back to Yagumo and return to Strahl in 1 volume.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-31, 10:26   Link #2764
ivaannom
性欲の権化

And btw

Aria > Sara > Alma > Natalie > Cossette > Vanessa > Luisse

That feeling when Lizelotte has stronger subordinates than the princesses.

In Sara and Alma's case that ranking has a limit using spiritual art.

Also it would be difficult for Satsuki to defeat Aria too.
Old 2020-08-31, 10:46   Link #2765
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
If as said on the prologue Erika is looking for someone who can destroy her maybe she kidnapped Liselotte expecting that Rio, the only one comfirmed until now capable of defeating heroes and that casually is very close to Liselotte, would come to rescue her and on his retaliation destroy her as she wishes. I just hope Rio won't pull a Marie on us when he learns about whatever happened to Erica and make her fall for him preaching to her about how failing to protect your loved ones isn't a reason for giving up of on life.

For some reason it seems J-novel's version says that the cause was determined to be that, but if you try reading the original version it says this:

Fragment of volume 8:
Someone ti destroy her?. Great! Si the last Hero really is a nutcase! The gods really need to pickup better people!.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-31, 10:47   Link #2766
Mirable
ミラベル

So Miharu, Celia, Latifa and Sara and other two follow Rio to Yagumo, they are visit Rio's grandmother village together.

TBH I rather want to see to see Rio bring some princess with him instead, it will remind his grandmother when she see Rio with princess. you know like father, like son. Wasted opportunity i must say.
Old 2020-08-31, 10:48   Link #2767
ooPeaToo

The illustrations vol 17

vol 17 : https://imgur.com/a/lCzZMYx
ooPeaToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-31, 11:18   Link #2768
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Kingdom: Erica
Capital: Ericaburg

I love that naming sense
Old 2020-08-31, 11:31   Link #2769
linhle

Now we wait for spoilers.
linhle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-31, 11:50   Link #2770
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Well, Hiroaki has become a novelist, Rei is the editor of that novel, Kouta is the illustrator and also translates the novel, Roana also give advice about the reality of the novel based on a noble's PoV(while also gives some info about the world when they need it).

The two heroins are, Cecilly a lolibaba and Mizari. The protagonist's name is Koumei

And btw Roana is virgin too.
Old 2020-08-31, 11:57   Link #2771
Mirable
ミラベル

^come on, it could be easy to tell us which character is non-virgin lol

Aria is really cool, Rio's harem is really lack of cool beauty.
Old 2020-08-31, 12:39   Link #2772
Roberto1

so how the heck did the saint took liselotte in Rio's nose?
was he sleeping or is she that strong?
Old 2020-08-31, 14:00   Link #2773
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
so how the heck did the saint took liselotte in Rio's nose?
was he sleeping or is she that strong?
I'm assuming surprises. I mean, that's one reason why element of surprises is still a thing.

Also, I never knew I needed Aria in hot pants in my life.

Anyways, go go go, Rio! Don't let Erica steal your precious friend, Liselotte!

EDIT: Also, it's frustrating that Liselotte got kidnapped. She was about to have a great time taking Rio's formula and sell it and make a profit! Why now!?
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-31, 17:23   Link #2774
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Well, i was wrong because i didn't read yet and just said something based in the illustrations, but when Rio appears in that illustration with Erica, they are in Galark's castle. Erica kidnapped Lizelotte 2 weeks before that.

She tries to kidnap Charlotte but Rio stops her and then she tries to destroy the room where they are but rio stop her again.

In any case now Rio and Aria(Aisia too) are chasing her to save Lizelotte. Reis is going to move too.

BTW the reason to why she wants revenge is because she can't met her lover again.

Ah and Aki regrets what she did, unlike Takahisa she's trying to change. It seems that to not be with Miharu is really helping her
Old 2020-08-31, 19:57   Link #2775
Roberto1

so let me see if i got this, so the saint is doing all that killing, chaos and kidnapping because the poor sad thing can't see her boyfriend?

that's ridiculous, a child could write a better reason to justify her actions, this author lost his mind.

also, aria who has stayed out of MC's harem for 17 vols, is going to travel with him almost alone?
i can see where that's going, and i don't like it

she is gonna fall, and what for? what's the purpose?, why?
this MC has no blood in his veins, she is only going to join a group of hopeless girls, it doesn't make any sense.

i will said this again, this LN is only sustained by RIV and his amazing girls illustrations, because frankly speaking this LN writing is horrible.
Old 2020-08-31, 20:45   Link #2776
linhle

Quote:
so let me see if i got this, so the saint is doing all that killing, chaos and kidnapping because the poor sad thing can't see her boyfriend?

that's ridiculous, a child could write a better reason to justify her actions, this author lost his mind.

also, aria who has stayed out of MC's harem for 17 vols, is going to travel with him almost alone?
i can see where that's going, and i don't like it

she is gonna fall, and what for? what's the purpose?, why?
this MC has no blood in his veins, she is only going to join a group of hopeless girls, it doesn't make any sense.

i will said this again, this LN is only sustained by RIV and his amazing girls illustrations, because frankly speaking this LN writing is horrible.
I stay to see dump heroes humiliated and childhood love drama. Other than that agree with you. MC and villians are both boring.
Old 2020-08-31, 21:16   Link #2777
Tabeleta

Quote:
I was actually thinking that she knew Rio in his past life and had a crush on him you know? Quite cliche if I have to say, but like, every novel needs a Yandere Stalker right?
Old 2020-08-31, 22:02   Link #2778
haseo0408

Ok, so we'll have to wait until Christmas to see the great rescue of Lisselotte, I hope Rio kills that crazy Saint but the political and social repercusions of the killing of a Heroe of the Wise Gods would be HUGE! This is going to be a tricky one.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-31, 23:11   Link #2779
linhle

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Ok, so we'll have to wait until Christmas to see the great rescue of Lisselotte, I hope Rio kills that crazy Saint but the political and social repercusions of the killing of a Heroe of the Wise Gods would be HUGE! This is going to be a tricky one.
^ Plus she's a girl. That a big factor why she won't be killed after just show up in 2 volume.
Old 2020-09-01, 03:07   Link #2780
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Not exactly. She kidnapped Lizelotte because Lizelotte found out that she was the sixth hero and for some reason she can't let them know that 'yet'.

But in any case now that she kidnapped Lizelotte she's using her title as hero to François telling that Aria was the first one in attack her while it was her the first one who was going to attack.

She has Lizelotte as a hostage and ordered her subordinates that if something happens to her then kill Lizelotte so François let her go even tho she tried to kidnap Charlotte and destroy the room where they were.

TBH this character basically is te representation of 'madness' itself, when she finds out about japanese people like Lizelotte she's very friendly(yes, she figured out that Lizelotte was a reincarnator when she heard the name 'Pasta' and also figured out that her past name was Rikka). But when she talks with people from that world she's just madness itself even if she tries to act like a saint. Well, what she made is a sect after all.

Based on what Nidol Proxia said i think she wants to start a war with a lot of people dying, although i'm not really sure yet.

It's obvious that something really hardcore must have happened to her, it's impossible that she's like that just because she can see her lover anymore.

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai