AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2011-06-19, 02:23   Link #921
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

uhm 1st of all thanks for blaze for making current sig (kinda off topic i suggest..)
@patchy: i know you need a break, but welcome back!,
Sakuya sig?.. hell yeah i really badly wanted that!, so i'll expecting it, thanks!

and this Cirno image

oh my god, she looks like Madoka Kaname!

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 03:16   Link #922
Butter Fly
M so busy nww......
*Author

^ Who's Madoka Kaname? And r u appreciating the sig? Just don't know the character u mentioned
Old 2011-06-19, 21:51   Link #923
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

oh come on, sh'es the leading character in Madoka Magica, wait. why i appreciating that Cirno sig? ehem, for clarification its looks like Sayaka Madoka ver. (man i didn't edit my previous post there...). I fell in love with it.

EDIT: (many hours later....) Thanks for the Maid Delivery! Kyaaa~! i'm gonna die of this MOE even her knife won't reach at me...
pacchama sugoi ne!...

HALA MADRID!

Last edited by Essa Maneira; 2011-06-21 at 07:15.
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 10:08   Link #924
Butter Fly
M so busy nww......
*Author

^ I din't watch Madoka Magica, and i.e., I don't know who's she ")
Old 2011-06-23, 00:19   Link #925
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter Fly View Post
Now, it's not like I hate you, and even you don't hate me, or do you? I don't want any sort of torture, and you din't torture me yet. Or you're thinking that fight of bunnies as a torture? It was just a play
WTH playing with your bunnies is just like playing with my life on the line ~_~... you're really an evil fairy... not just evil but a sadistic one at that ~_~...

Quote:
What!!!!!!! You bad mage I will prepare for those, if this is the case xD *Ice Make, Missiles* Now I'm ready
Haha I'll turn those missile into some popsicles XD ... my missiles... if you wanted to eat them you can!! XD... it does have a tickling sensation on your stomach once you try it (feelings of like an explosion in your stomach haha)... lol...

Quote:
All of those aren't gifts, some are stolen ones from my sis's PC LOL And some are downloaded.
Which one ya want? *Adds some grenades into the packings*
anything... oh thanks for the grenade you can have this back *throw away the grenades without those safety pin back to b-fly* (laughing evilly)

Quote:
Oh...So nice of you... Making weapons for me so that I compete you in your war? But, no thanks, I already have many xD
haha those weapons of yours were just a mere toys compared to me... btw those popsicle missiles is one hell of a delicious weapon lol...

Quote:
Yes, there weren't some people, there were many people visiting any evil magician's thread
Ans honestly, how long did you take to read all the posts and reply to them? I day? Well, this was your punishment for leaving all of us behind
Haha.. I think 30-40 mins... I just reply naturally that's all ^^...

Quote:
You din't post the other version? Ans stop calling your sigs rusty, they're flawless! And thanks again

EDIT: I love your current sig, BTW. *Tries to remove my glued eyes, fail the hundredth time*
Oops I forgot that... I'll post that version in my next rusty updates lol...!!.. they're not flawless though ~_~

The sigs were not made by me but Tjaard-sama... He always gives me some nice gifts... too nice for an evil magician like me XD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Welcome back! It's been way too long xD hope you're still doing well
Yep Seit-sama been a while too... ^^... hope you are doing great at UNI. ^^ *Praying at the Hakurei Shrine for that one*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Do I see some rust ? No, it's looking as good as ever .
Wahh! you missed the rust!... it's at my back lol.. ^^ scratching it till it's gone away... ^^

Thanks sempai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Amazing stuff as always. But did you get my request?
Yep ^^ sorry if I didn't comply as what as you wished for >_<... hope I can outgrow my skills more someday... >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
Woah..I wish I had the Privilege to gain gifts from a godly photoshopper like you
Booo! of course you can... though I still don't know what will I give to you.. >_<...wah.. will research just like I did to others before... >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Arigatou Patchy for making me a new signature even though I didn't make a request for it I really appreciate your work
Haha... I just saw... and realized... oh it's still Shana >_< it's been a while since I gave you that... so I think I tried to renew your sig since I've had a free time last several days ago..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post

This is awesome Patchy. The background fits perfectly too. You definitely haven't gotten rusty.

If you still do requests, despite being busy, perhaps I could request once again? I don't have source yet and my internet isn't even working in my apartment so I'll pm the details later >.<.
^^ Thanks Dist-sama! glad to hear that... oh btw still thinking what will I do on your request ~_~... haha hope I can think something fitting on it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
Oooo I have noticed all your sigs have such lush vibrant colors love it :3
I haven't been around Asuki in a while glad I got a chance to see your amazing work patchy

Oh! i really like the p3 one ^^

^^ ohh a great sempai entering my workshop again *feel honored* ^^... Thanks for the compliment dave-sempai >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack25 View Post
Hi patchy your works is still as amazing as ever. Whenever I need Inspiration I always just vist your showcase.
Feel honored bec. of what you have said... but still... there are many people here who can give you more inspiration than my works... but still felt flattered on that one ^^... *smirking*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
uhm 1st of all thanks for blaze for making current sig (kinda off topic i suggest..)
@patchy: i know you need a break, but welcome back!,
Sakuya sig?.. hell yeah i really badly wanted that!, so i'll expecting it, thanks!

and this Cirno image

oh my god, she looks like Madoka Kaname!
Thanks Essa-kun >_< ..... My break is this one... (making some signatures) so now I'll be back to my usual work... I think I can't update again my thread *sigh* but who knows... maybe the next request wouldn't be as hectic as last time......

Hoped you liked the Sakuya sig btw... since I think the colors haven't matched her ~_~... will try to do some for her again next time...

Quote:
^ Who's Madoka Kaname? And r u appreciating the sig? Just don't know the character u mentioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
oh come on, sh'es the leading character in Madoka Magica, wait. why i appreciating that Cirno sig? ehem, for clarification its looks like Sayaka Madoka ver. (man i didn't edit my previous post there...). I fell in love with it.

EDIT: (many hours later....) Thanks for the Maid Delivery! Kyaaa~! i'm gonna die of this MOE even her knife won't reach at me...
pacchama sugoi ne!...
Quote:
^ I din't watch Madoka Magica, and i.e., I don't know who's she ")
Haha sounds like Bfly is mad at the first post... lol...

You need to praised that more since B-fly = Cirno XD.... (just praised the character not my work) lol...

Btw I think you've received some info from Hooves-sama right evil fairy..? Madoka Kaname is a tragic magical girl >_<... *series is still fresh, clear and sharp from my memories* love that one..

------------------------------------

^^... now... for the updates...

Let's see...

In this post I didn't include the AS safe version of the gifts/requests to the respective people...

continuing...

Gifts and Requests...

Azusa (Pm-sama), Beatrice (Kuroi-sempai), Shana (Hooves-sama)

Touhou Updates:

Sakuya Izayoi (First one was for Essa-kun)

Remilia Scarlet (Personal signature)

Cirno (B-fly's missing version)

Vertical Signatures

Sakuya Izayoi and Hakurei Reimu (Reimu one is another personal signature)

Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Last edited by Patchy; 2011-06-23 at 00:33. Reason: Placed back the original version of my Cirno
Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 03:05   Link #926
rikikai
fighting in my nightmare
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post

Remilia Scarlet (Personal signature)

Cirno (B-fly's missing version)

Love the Remilia one beautiful colors and like the way the character is!

For the cirno I have a preference for the first version ^^
Old 2011-06-23, 03:51   Link #927
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

awesome batch again^^ especially the azusa one

any chance you can do some zetsubou sensei sigs?
Old 2011-06-23, 04:35   Link #928
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

The Beatrice and the second Sakuya sig are the one than are really catching my eye but for differents ( but of course good) reasons. About the Cirno one, I have to agree with rikikai, the previous one looked better.
Old 2011-06-23, 17:37   Link #929
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Awesome batch again Patchy-sama ^^. Azusa and Scarlet ones are my favourites. Really sad they're a tad too big to use on this forum

Oh and about my request, there's no hurry.. I'm just hoping you can find a fitting source or sources (depending on the version you'll do), but if you can't, let me know and I'll think of something else.. Though I really do want sig of that game.
Old 2011-06-24, 03:37   Link #930
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Thank you for the adorable Azusa signature, Patchy-san! ^^ Looks vibrant and extremely colourful
Old 2011-06-25, 06:25   Link #931
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

2nd that .
Old 2011-06-25, 07:19   Link #932
Butter Fly
M so busy nww......
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
WTH playing with your bunnies is just like playing with my life on the line ~_~... you're really an evil fairy... not just evil but a sadistic one at that ~_~...
Auu.. so sad, you find it so hard playing with my kiddish bunnies xD Sadistic? In which angle do you find me that way?

Quote:
Haha I'll turn those missile into some popsicles XD ... my missiles... if you wanted to eat them you can!! XD... it does have a tickling sensation on your stomach once you try it (feelings of like an explosion in your stomach haha)... lol...
I don't eat missiles!!! I'm not inhuman! Explosion in my stomach... creepy. I'm scared to try it, why don;t you try it and show me how it looks like. Hehe.

Quote:
anything... oh thanks for the grenade you can have this back *throw away the grenades without those safety pin back to b-fly* (laughing evilly)

I actually threw it at you after removing the safety pin xD But if you say so, *Throws another grenade while the other grenade is still near you, both clash and BOMBARD* Your purple hair now look prettier

Quote:
haha those weapons of yours were just a mere toys compared to me... btw those popsicle missiles is one hell of a delicious weapon lol...
Did you eat that popsicle missile!!! You're a MONSTER! Runs away from you and now used a cannon to shoot some fireballs

Quote:
Haha.. I think 30-40 mins... I just reply naturally that's all ^^...
Don't u have work to do in the library? My schuls started and I'm busy like anything.... Uguu... did the breaks have to end so quickly?

Quote:
Oops I forgot that... I'll post that version in my next rusty updates lol...!!.. they're not flawless though ~_~
Don't call your updates rusty, or else what will we call the 'actual' rust?

(And don't mind if there're any grammatical or spelling mistakes, I'm now-a-days in a hurry, so might do sumthings wrong)

Quote:
Haha sounds like Bfly is mad at the first post... lol...

You need to praised that more since B-fly = Cirno XD.... (just praised the character not my work) lol...

Btw I think you've received some info from Hooves-sama right evil fairy..? Madoka Kaname is a tragic magical girl >_<... *series is still fresh, clear and sharp from my memories* love that one..
I din't get mad, and i never get mad It was just I din't know the character

LOL, you need the praise, Patch-sama. The character is cute, though. But the work is even better

Yeah, I now know about Madoka, Thanks to Hooves-sama You luv it, you enjot seeing tragic fairies? xD
Old 2011-06-25, 13:35   Link #933
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

^ I think this is what people mean when they say "women are scary" Stop throwing popsicle missiles and grenades at each other, you two! :P
Old 2011-06-25, 14:55   Link #934
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
^ I think this is what people mean when they say "women are scary" Stop throwing popsicle missiles and grenades at each other, you two! :P
This.. This is so true! Earlier today I was queuing up to see the liberty bell, and these old women went in front of me (it was one of those 'not single file lines' >.> ) and I couldn't say a word, they were too intimidating >< patchy, make sure you don't grow up to be one of those scaary people..

Oh, I'm pretty worried already.. @_@
Old 2011-06-25, 16:04   Link #935
blackjack25

Oh just wondering, do you know off hand what font you used in these?

Old 2011-06-26, 01:45   Link #936
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Nicely done as always. I must say, you have great taste when picking for a render particularly the Touhou ones
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-26, 04:52   Link #937
Butter Fly
M so busy nww......
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Patchy-sama made to through the missiles at her. But i guess grenades will help me give her a new rocking hair stlye xD

Quote:
Originally Posted By Sietsuki
This.. This is so true! Earlier today I was queuing up to see the liberty bell, and these old women went in front of me (it was one of those 'not single file lines' >.> ) and I couldn't say a word, they were too intimidating >< patchy, make sure you don't grow up to be one of those scaary people..

Oh, I'm pretty worried already.. @_@
No need to worry, Patchy-sama has taken pretty good trainings from me, she won't let anyone down xD And it's not true what papermario-san said, we're just having fun
Old 2011-06-27, 16:29   Link #938
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to bigdave
Lol no need for such formalities I have just been a member here a while is all. And honestly your work has surpassed mine a while ago haha. I have forgotten my many ways of manipulating and making sigs.

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 17:36   Link #939
Arterial

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...973ef56d6c.jpg

And

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/a...i/dce1c7bb.jpg

hello guys can i have a request of this two images as a signature then in the signature can you put his favorite saying "I Can Already See The Ending" the background your choice just make it cool thx in advance
Arterial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 01:32   Link #940
xXCloudXx
The Ultimate Monster

Wow Patchy how do you do such an amazing job?! I love these signatures of you'rs =D
xXCloudXx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
patchy, signatures, touhou