AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Horizon

Notices

Old 2011-10-19, 14:59   Link #981
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

hmmm i see that next episode and up are gonna be action packed
and
more
bewbs
skin tight clothes
bewbs
comedy
bewbs
stockings
bewbs
romance
and did i say bewbies?
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-19, 15:17   Link #982
akern1984

Oke first i would thank Allen en Aoi Toori for their work. But you made a mistake concerning the character: Neshimbara Toussaint: Sakakubara Yasumasa. He is not that historic person. Because in episode 3 you can clearly hear and read (subbed episode) that Sakai Tadatsugu called the older man with glasses that, who was standing with Honda Tadakatsu and Fu. So Neshimbara Toussaint can't be that historcal person. The anime states it. So you need to adjust that and mabey more.
akern1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-19, 17:56   Link #983
Allen
メインヒロイン

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpiente View Post
Really? I could never have guessed. Damn me!

Adults and elderly ppl here seems to be as crazy as the young ones... Wich is a PLUS 10 in terms of how fleshed-out characters are in this story. Everyone comes to life with their unique and particular quirks. For instance that scene with Kimi and Oriotorai Sensei was kinda surprising (on the soft side), as much as principal Tadatsugu arse testing (on the hard side) over some happles samurai girl.

And whats the deal with word play about remorse way and Tooris name and him being the master of such place? Certainlly this young fella cant accumulate more titles... Back to run the episode again to go over the details !
One of the charms in Horizon is that the adults are very good characters.

About the remorse way/Toori: Toori's remorse => Toori's Koukai (remorse in jp) => Toori no Koukai (in jp) => Koukai Toori => Koukai Doori (Remorse Way in english).

If you think that Toori already has too many titles, than I wonder how you'll react later
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
btw is this futayo or... asama? as always can't play it in my country.
http://genesis-horizon.net/data/main.../main_vol4.jpg
Futayo. Asama's are definitely bigger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by akern1984 View Post
Oke first i would thank Allen en Aoi Toori for their work. But you made a mistake concerning the character: Neshimbara Toussaint: Sakakubara Yasumasa. He is not that historic person. Because in episode 3 you can clearly hear and read (subbed episode) that Sakai Tadatsugu called the older man with glasses that, who was standing with Honda Tadakatsu and Fu. So Neshimbara Toussaint can't be that historcal person. The anime states it. So you need to adjust that and mabey more.
Ah, I put that in spoiler tags because some of these references are spoilers at the moment. If you want to know why:
Spoiler for Season One Important Spoiler:
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-19, 18:03   Link #984
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

To move away from the easier to understand everyday-life-ish material, I might need a refresher and summary for the events that's about to come, but I'm assuming from the enemies in the OP, this first cour is going to be about the conflict between Musashi/Mikawa and Italia? Blue vs Red?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-19, 19:14   Link #985
Shimapan
Try me! <3

What I noticed about the blonde riding the broom: In the very beginning, they still used proper German for her computer displays. Now they're only using some random letters. Put some more effort, slackers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
^ There's quite a few pictures of him as a girl. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a lot of peeps who think the same way.

Image posting reminded me that I found a colored version of a certain KSNH beach scene~

Spoiler for NSFW, but we all know you're going to click this anyways...:
Lovely
I made a 1920x1200 wallpaper of that: (I also denoised it so it looks better)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...rcc3d1920.jpg/
Old 2011-10-19, 19:49   Link #986
serpiente

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen View Post
About the remorse way/Toori: Toori's remorse => Toori's Koukai (remorse in jp) => Toori no Koukai (in jp) => Koukai Toori => Koukai Doori (Remorse Way in english).

If you think that Toori already has too many titles, than I wonder how you'll react later
Thanks, Allen. Is perfectly clear now. So as a child, Toori was on pursuit of Horizon for something we dont know (maybe he had those bad habits of grabbing things since childhood ), and runnig out, Horizon crashes against his own dad carriage. So thats why Toori feels guilty, as explained by the funny looking guy on the carriage. Judge.

And Masazumi, she is almost new to Musashi so she is runnning around going all Huh? OhP and learning about everything. Shes so serious about her task. Pretty funny it has to be her who delivers the eroge to pale looking Toori. But her role is almost like the shonen guy this series lacks.

Near the end we saw what I believe is a Tres Espaņa soldier being surpised by which I believe is a Mikawa automaton from the stock of em that Lord Matsudaira has. Plus some japanese looking monk with a spear. So Matsudaira is plannig some moves at the meeting between KPA Italia, Tres Espaņa and the Mikawa representatives.
serpiente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-19, 23:04   Link #987
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Futayo. Asama's are definitely bigger.
so futayo's turn next ep? hell yea I'm so thrilled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
To move away from the easier to understand everyday-life-ish material, I might need a refresher and summary for the events that's about to come, but I'm assuming from the enemies in the OP, this first cour is going to be about the conflict between Musashi/Mikawa and Italia? Blue vs Red?
don't forget about tres espana. the tachibanas also appeared on the op fighting futayo.
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-19, 23:26   Link #988
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
don't forget about tres espana. the tachibanas also appeared on the op fighting futayo.
I'm having problems identifying the factions and their allegiance-

So Musashi and Mikawa are allies? And the 'enemy' factions are the [Tres Espana] and the [KPA Italia] (Spanish and Italians?). Which one has the red/white uniform with the married couple?
Old 2011-10-20, 01:27   Link #989
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Quote:
About this question: you already answered yourself
so they really are???

that old fat guy is okay, he has the same funny aura as Toori's

but Masazumi's father is kinda...

He looks like a strict and serious father, I can't imagine he really did wear that weird costumes just to scare bunch of highschool students

(and ends up being sniped by one of them LOL)
Old 2011-10-20, 01:41   Link #990
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by articuzwolf View Post
He looks like a strict and serious father, I can't imagine he really did wear that weird costumes just to scare bunch of highschool students

Maybe he was blackmail or bribed by Toori.

Remember that Eroge ? They were pretty adamant to take it off Masazumi's hands
Old 2011-10-20, 03:08   Link #991
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

So Musashi and Mikawa are allies? And the 'enemy' factions are the [Tres Espana] and the [KPA Italia] (Spanish and Italians?). Which one has the red/white uniform with the married couple?
well according to OP is looks like that way and you can read about musashi-mikawa here.
red uniforms - tachibana muneshige and tachibana gin - are tres espana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by articuzwolf

maybe just like what Chaos2Frozen said, or maybe because Student Council President+Chancellor rank are higher than Provisional Councilor that make masanobu has to obey toori's order?
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 04:43   Link #992
serpiente

So, even eroge in this work has an Historical Reference ?

Quote:

About the uniforms, the Reds are Tres Espaņa´s

While the KPA Italia are Dark Blue (with stripes! Mafia-style )
serpiente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 06:59   Link #993
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
everybody has some kind of sad event happens to them, even someone as happy (and pervert) as toori. it's good he doesn't goes emo because of that but on the contrary is cheerful (with a little 'crazy')

and I also agree about her song.
That's what I mean really...is like he's trying to push that pain away by being like that...
Old 2011-10-20, 11:12   Link #994
Allen
メインヒロイン

Quote:
So Musashi and Mikawa are allies? And the 'enemy' factions are the [Tres Espana] and the [KPA Italia] (Spanish and Italians?).
Exactly this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by articuzwolf View Post
so they really are???

that old fat guy is okay, he has the same funny aura as Toori's

Well, sometimes they act way more different than you can ever imagine

Btw:
Spoiler for big image:
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 16:08   Link #995
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

So was just slowly watching the show, trying to make sense of exactly what's going on, and...

...what you mean they already killed the childhood friend?! WTF! RAAAAGGGEEEE!

Still, chibi!Horizon was so HNNNG! No wonder Aoi still is hung up over Horizon despite it being a decade after her death. That's ok, I forgive him, he can go on to P-01s (that is the girl he's trying to ask out right?)... suffered enough already. Just kinda odd though that he will confess his love to P-01s on the tenth year anniversary of Horizon's death. Makes my head scratch as to why.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 16:15   Link #996
tsunade666

I think because he think P-01 is Horizon. He even said he will confess on Horizon. I never heard him calling her P-01. The other classmates are the one calling her that but Aoi calls her Horizon. And I think the robots or dolls in this verse have souls inside of them. So maybe he thinks P-01 is indeed Horizon.
Old 2011-10-20, 16:17   Link #997
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
After 3 episodes I have no bloody clue WTF is going on, but since this is a fan-service show from an incomprehensibly large studio... well, it does not matter, they can butcher a source that I am unfamiliar with as much as they can... and I have time to spare (unlike Kurokami)
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 17:33   Link #998
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
After 3 episodes I have no bloody clue WTF is going on, but since this is a fan-service show from an incomprehensibly large studio... well, it does not matter, they can butcher a source that I am unfamiliar with as much as they can... and I have time to spare (unlike Kurokami)
I still have a hard time understanding how people peg this as a fan service show when there has been at best three instances of real fanservice in all three episodes aired thus far.
Old 2011-10-20, 17:53   Link #999
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
So was just slowly watching the show, trying to make sense of exactly what's going on, and...

...what you mean they already killed the childhood friend?! WTF! RAAAAGGGEEEE!

Still, chibi!Horizon was so HNNNG! No wonder Aoi still is hung up over Horizon despite it being a decade after her death. That's ok, I forgive him, he can go on to P-01s (that is the girl he's trying to ask out right?)... suffered enough already. Just kinda odd though that he will confess his love to P-01s on the tenth year anniversary of Horizon's death. Makes my head scratch as to why.
If it makes you feel any better, Asama is also a childhood friend.

And it looks like Suzu might have known them seen childhood as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
I still have a hard time understanding how people peg this as a fan service show when there has been at best three instances of real fanservice in all three episodes aired thus far.
Don't you know? We Anime watchers generally make shallow and superficial comparisons
Old 2011-10-20, 18:21   Link #1000
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

episode 03

Sure there's plenty of fanservice. Any time those big ones get onscreen

Seriously, 3 groping incidents in 3 eps, this is so much fun I have to say, I would so have grabbed that ponytail's butt too

And I loved the moment when Kimi was combing Makiko's hair, what a nice pleasant scene
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, science fiction, sunrise