AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-08-29, 18:55   Link #321
Kyolux

Send a message via MSN to Kyolux
Good one there Melty!! lol.. This is a major story spoiler.. mouhahaha..

hmmm.. favorite character? Ren of course.
Kyolux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-29, 22:57   Link #322
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyolux
hmmm.. favorite character? Ren of course.
ditto! ditto!

Old 2004-08-30, 10:19   Link #323
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Like Father like Son... Like Mother Like Daughter...

Well, Natsuki really sounds and act like her mom... I wonder how about Takeru?? They never seems to mention about Takeru's father...

I think they need more character development... I couldn't seems to know much of the character background and how they once were and etc.

Miu is ok but i can't seems to like her that much... i wonder why? Usually i got some kind of fetish on this kind of girls(Miu).

I want more Natsuki...!!
Yuun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 10:36   Link #324
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melty Snow
Miu is my favorite character too . She is so crazy funny, too bad she wasn't in ep 7 all that much. I think they gave erotic teacher more/crazier scenes in that episode to make up for it though.
Spoiler for Miu transform! screenie:
LMAO I totally missed that one. XD Where do you find that Ultraman picture? That is so nostalgic. ^^
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 16:21   Link #325
Hoshino Hikari
<3

Hi, just joined the forum the other day so this is my first post on this thread. ^.^;

I looovve DearS! ^_____^ Ren is of course my favourite character~ She's addorable and sexy. =3 I like her innocent stupid personality too. xD

Takeya is great, very funny. xD I don't like Miu all that much so far.. o.O;
I love the Teacher, now she is awesome. xDD She is so funny and perverted. ALOT better than Jenniffer on Konomini and the teacher on Mahoromatic. Both of them annoyed the hell out of me.

Can't wait for the next episode, DearS is so fun it always makes me happy. ^_^

Oh I do have a question though, the DearS with the green hair that's often with Miu.. is it a girl or guy? o.o I think it's a guy but someone told me its a girl o-o'
Hoshino Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 16:23   Link #326
Hoshino Hikari
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner of Anime
Is it me or does Neneko have a b00b grab fetish? She seems to enjoy doing it to ppl who don't particularly care that someone is feeling them up
xDD
Yeah what's up with her and grabbing breasts? She did it to Ren and Miu. o_O and neither of them cared either, wtf? xD;
Old 2004-08-31, 17:27   Link #327
Kyolux

Send a message via MSN to Kyolux
I just realised that Neneko's seiyuu is the same as girls bravo's kirie.. similar characters (as childhood friend of main character), same seiyuu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino Hikari
Yeah what's up with her and grabbing breasts? She did it to Ren and Miu. o_O and neither of them cared either, wtf? xD;
Well I guess the DearS can interpret it as a greeting, but for the others, dunno, they just are easy to tame?? I dunno =p
Kyolux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 18:42   Link #328
Itlandm
Porcupine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino Hikari
Oh I do have a question though, the DearS with the green hair that's often with Miu.. is it a girl or guy? o.o I think it's a guy but someone told me its a girl o-o'
The one with short hair? He certainly looks and acts like a guy the way I see it. But I can see how it is confusing, because almost all the DearS are girls. I thought it might be their planet's equivalent to a girl school, since one of the leaders is a guy and I think of him and the whip lady as their teachers. But that doesn't really explain this guy ... I thought he was one of the teachers too (he was with Miu and arranged her entry into the high school, you remember) but he seems more like a friend now. Perhaps he's a newly graduated teacher assistant. ^^
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-01, 01:37   Link #329
aahhsin

Just watch Episode 6. Yea yea i"m slow.

Natsuki is awesome! Especially when she did the Pedigree Takeya!

Guess her favorite wrestler is HHH!!! She's just that damn good.

Can anyone make me a gif where she does this move on Takeya?

All she needs to do now is spit water everywhere!

Edit: I just realized that nobody will understand a single word I'm saying. Oh well. I do hear wrestling is very popular in Japan. Heck Natsuki did the boston crab on Takeya too.

anyone realize that Takeya doesn't call Natsuki's mom "mom"?
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-01, 01:49   Link #330
Melty Snow
<3 WoW undead girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Just watch Episode 6. Yea yea i"m slow.

Natsuki is awesome! Especially when she did the Pedigree Takeya!

Guess her favorite wrestler is HHH!!! She's just that damn good.

Can anyone make me a gif where she does this move on Takeya?

All she needs to do now is spit water everywhere!

Edit: I just realized that nobody will understand a single word I'm saying. Oh well. I do hear wrestling is very popular in Japan. Heck Natsuki did the boston crab on Takeya too.

Wahahahah!! That's so 1337, like meat. Time to go make the accompanying gif, cause this is so awesome.
Melty Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-01, 01:58   Link #331
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

You sure Khi is a guy? How come he is voiced by a female? Khi does look androgynous...so I'm not too sure either. Anyways, I've stated this before multiple times in this thread, but I'll say it again. Neneko is superior than the rest (in this anime, and even some in other animes [ahem, eg. Kirie]), by far. Why? Read my previous posts. The rest aren't likable to me. It's a bummer it doesn't seem like Neneko's a romantic option for Takeya. Does Neneko have romantic feelings for Takeya? It doesn't seem like it, but there are some hints. I'd much rather have him get with Neneko than Ren. Having a "sexy" girl is one thing, having an understanding one is better. Of course having both is best .
Muir Woods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-01, 02:15   Link #332
ramune

Quote:
Maybe that's because she isn't his real mother?

But he did call her "mom" when they were at the airport though.
ramune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-01, 02:27   Link #333
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

The minute he revealed that he was adopted I'm certain that everyone responded, "Oh, god! Not another girl after this guy?!" The anime "girl type" that bugs me the most is the sister that isn't related by blood. This show has pretty much all of them.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-01, 02:49   Link #334
Melty Snow
<3 WoW undead girls

Yea, the psuedo sister is the worst anime girl, now if she was his REAL sister, then that would turn out awesome...... or hentai. On Takeya not calling his mom "mom," I would like to say he has the hots for his mother, but then again no.

3/4ths through and i realized I didn't have to make it avatar specs

made from a larger gif with credits removed i found from an image board..
Melty Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-01, 04:01   Link #335
Hoshino Hikari
<3

Quote:
Yea, the psuedo sister is the worst anime girl, now if she was his REAL sister, then that would turn out awesome...... or hentai. On Takeya not calling his mom "mom," I would like to say he has the hots for his mother, but then again no.

3/4ths through and i realized I didn't have to make it avatar specs

made from a larger gif with credits removed i found from an image board..

waiii! I love that Ren icon! ^___^
Old 2004-09-01, 04:05   Link #336
Hoshino Hikari
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itlandm
The one with short hair? He certainly looks and acts like a guy the way I see it. But I can see how it is confusing, because almost all the DearS are girls. I thought it might be their planet's equivalent to a girl school, since one of the leaders is a guy and I think of him and the whip lady as their teachers. But that doesn't really explain this guy ... I thought he was one of the teachers too (he was with Miu and arranged her entry into the high school, you remember) but he seems more like a friend now. Perhaps he's a newly graduated teacher assistant. ^^
I thought he was a guy! o-o haha I knew it. >> He's so cute. ^^;
Their teachers..? o.o hm.. that whip chick seems mistress like xDD scary x.x
but yeah I wonder why he doesn't go to school too, maybe he is graduated but how.. so.. o.o nya i'm confused. @_@
Old 2004-09-01, 22:17   Link #337
aahhsin

Quote:

Man o' Man you have to watch Sister Princess... 12 sisters all have hots for their brothers.

Especially in Repure... the last few episodes give out so much incestual hints it'll give anyone goosebumps.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-01, 22:41   Link #338
Thelastguardian

Quote:

Man o' Man you have to watch Sister Princess... 12 sisters all have hots for their brothers.

Especially in Repure... the last few episodes give out so much incestual hints it'll give anyone goosebumps.
You weren't here when the forum was wiped were you. Before the forum crashed there was a 20 pages thread named "Incest: Yes or nay". You would be frighten to know the percentage of people on this forum that 'support' the dreaded word (more than 80%) .

PS Prehaps that was around the time Onegai Twins finishes and people were feeling a bit 'down' ^_^ .

Goosebumps, I've heard of them XD .
Old 2004-09-02, 01:12   Link #339
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Spoiler for Sister Princess:

Anyway, as for DearS, I'm enjoying this show, but I have to admit that I'm starting to dread the way this show will likely end. I really hope they surprise me with some interesting and unique plot twists. I also hope they don't leave all the secrets to be revealed in the last two episodes. That being said, the show is still a lot of fun for what it is.

Spoiler for episode 6:

And, by the way... I've always thought that Khi was a girl...

...but the evidence is hardly conclusive, at least to me...
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-02, 01:21   Link #340
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelastguardian
You weren't here when the forum was wiped were you. Before the forum crashed there was a 20 pages thread named "Incest: Yes or nay". You would be frighten to know the percentage of people on this forum that 'support' the dreaded word (more than 80%) .

PS Prehaps that was around the time Onegai Twins finishes and people were feeling a bit 'down' ^_^ .

Goosebumps, I've heard of them XD .
Yup if they are real brother and sister and they make it Angel Sanctuary style that'd be fantastic XD

Anyway I think Khi's a girl, a boyish-looking girl for sure... at least she looks more like a girl than Kino XD
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, peach-pit, shounen