AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-06-15, 23:08   Link #2121
Kresnik
Anti-Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyd View Post
And anyone hasn't been playing to G線上の魔王? I will be starting it tomorrow, but still I have to finish Chaos Head and eleven eyes >___<
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=297425

P.D. The game It's number one!
http://www.getchu.com/pc/salesranking200805.html
It's pretty nice to see Chaos;Head in the list, though it's not an eroge. I hope more high-quality non-eroge titles to come out, since it's pretty tiring to hear the seiyuu's sigh all the time, to the point that I click-skip through the scene, so an alternative storytelling is very welcomed.

From the list, I already played ef - the latter tale and Natsuzora Kanata, leaving G-Senjou no Maou from the Top-3 game. Maybe I'll make it as the next one as I've just finished ef last night. Or maybe I'll try some doujin games as refreshments before playing another eroge.
Kresnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 03:58   Link #2122
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyd View Post
And anyone hasn't been playing to G線上の魔王? I will be starting it tomorrow, but still I have to finish Chaos Head and eleven eyes >___<
*raises hand* Finished G senjou a couple weeks ago, and it is definitely an excellent VN (there is already a thread for it, also)

Guh, on my side, I'm completely hesitating between 11eyes, kamipani! (yup, completely late )... and yet there are also Natsuzora Kanata and Ef - the latter tale...

too much to play, geh...
Old 2008-06-16, 04:57   Link #2123
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Honestly, I'm having problems going on with Kamipani!. Either I've burned myself out from all the sheer anticipation that I had to put up with from having to wait for it, or it's exactly the game's problem: that it's rather boring. Well, maybe that, or maybe there are just some boring parts...which I'm unfortunately stuck with.

I've also yet to finish both ExE and Natsukana. The former because I'm afraid of Aoyama Yukari, and the second because I'm buried too much in my backlog. Gah...

I ended up liking Natsukana a lot, even if I only played through Chihaya's route so I can't give rate the game overall. Her endings, however, are just so...>_____>;...well...

Also, don't forget! Fukuyama Jun's performance in G Senjou no Maou is a must-see (read?)! He'll remind you so much of Zero that you'll get goosebumps!
Old 2008-06-16, 08:25   Link #2124
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Oh, and I forgot to ask: does anyone know if there's an upcoming OST release for Natsuzora Kanata? I keep (stalking) checking up on Yuzusoft's site, but I see nothing along those lines. Which is a shame, because Natsukana had quite some good music.
Old 2008-06-16, 09:22   Link #2125
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Oh, and I forgot to ask: does anyone know if there's an upcoming OST release for Natsuzora Kanata? I keep (stalking) checking up on Yuzusoft's site, but I see nothing along those lines. Which is a shame, because Natsukana had quite some good music.
From what I know... no there isn't any plans for one.
Old 2008-06-16, 12:38   Link #2126
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
From what I know... no there isn't any plans for one.
really!?

that's quite a disappointment, I really like the music of this one.

Do you know if the OST for Chaos;Head will be released? This 26th the single that plays during FES' live will be released but, haven't heard anything about the whole OST.
Old 2008-06-16, 12:54   Link #2127
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
really!?

that's quite a disappointment, I really like the music of this one.

Do you know if the OST for Chaos;Head will be released? This 26th the single that plays during FES' live will be released but, haven't heard anything about the whole OST.
Seeing as Nitro+ always releases the OSts for their games it's safe to say that there will be one.
Old 2008-06-17, 10:44   Link #2128
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

question do you either buy or Download this game cuz i got my slave pageant through the net
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 10:51   Link #2129
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

I buy most of my eroges as I live right next to a import shop
Old 2008-06-17, 11:10   Link #2130
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

I forgot to post it earlier, but Shinova (or anyone else), would you guys mind posting about your experience with Princess Witches and Twinkle Crusaders (the demo of the latter)? Either one or the other would suffice, I just need some information on those two titles.

I'm really interested at Twinkle Crusaders at the moment, but I'm not sure if I need to play Princess Witches beforehand or anything like that. I don't, right?
Old 2008-06-17, 13:02   Link #2131
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
I forgot to post it earlier, but Shinova (or anyone else), would you guys mind posting about your experience with Princess Witches and Twinkle Crusaders (the demo of the latter)? Either one or the other would suffice, I just need some information on those two titles.

I'm really interested at Twinkle Crusaders at the moment, but I'm not sure if I need to play Princess Witches beforehand or anything like that. I don't, right?
You do not need to play Princess Witches beforehand. They have a similar elements and could possibly take place in the same universe, but other than that they're unrelated.

My experiences with Princess Witches have been very satisfying, although I haven't finished the game yet. It got a Best Game award at Getchu, and by my personal experience I'd say it is a very top-notch game with boatloads of awesome and funny.

Spoiler for more about Princess Witches:

Totally top-notch game.

As for the Twinkle Crusaders demo, it's really, really long so I haven't finished it yet. I don't know how the full game will be like.

So far, it's good but not as good as Princess Witches. Since it's a trial it probably hasn't gotten to the real meat of the plot yet, so that could be why but the trial kinda drags for a long while. Maybe it'll be different for the full game.

Spoiler for more on Twinkle Crusaders:

Voice acting is also top-notch in Twinkle Crusaders, and the production values are even better than Princess Witches. For one, the screen resolution has been increased from the traditional 800x600 to something like 1000-something, giving it a widescreen look. The battle system is easier to learn yet more engaging than Princess Witches', with more tactical depth (Volt-Mega Stream and Icicle Impact.... aaah, the nostalgia). The same animated characters, numerous on-screen effects and UI animations apply here.

I can't say much about the music yet. The OP is quite good at least, though not as enjoyable and distinct as Princess Witches'.

In conclusion, Princess Witches is boatloads of awesome. Twinkle Crusaders, from the trial so far, is good with great moments. You don't need to play one to understand the other.
Old 2008-06-18, 10:44   Link #2132
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Erhjegel, Could you tell me from which game are CGs you use as banners in your blog? I'm talking about this one:

Spoiler for NSFW:
Old 2008-06-18, 11:00   Link #2133
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Akatsuki no goei, I believe.

*currently playing 11eyes*
Huh... Yuka and Kukuri are frigging moe, and Misuzu has her charms... though Yukiko just doesn't work on me at all
Currently on 10th october... wondering if there will be some plot twists soon, ufufu
Old 2008-06-18, 11:49   Link #2134
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post

Huh... Yuka and Kukuri are frigging moe, and Misuzu has her charms... though Yukiko just doesn't work on me at all
Currently on 10th october... wondering if there will be some plot twists soon, ufufu
Thanks for the info Erhjegel and Klashikari!

and yes! Kukuri's moe-ness is just criminal yet, for some reason, I find myself more attracted to Misuzu, she has this something... I can't explain it
Old 2008-06-18, 14:21   Link #2135
justsomeguy

I don't want to start a new thread for a simple question, so here goes:
Does anybody own legitimate copies of Illusion's games? Sexy Beach 3, School Mate, etc. How are they packaged? In a cardboard box with a cheap and nasty jewel case (or worse, a paper sleeve) inside, or in plastic DVD cases?
I would like to buy them, but I would not want to pay big bucks for crappy packaging.
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 14:47   Link #2136
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post

11eyes reminds me way to much of Persona3.
Though Kukuri is fucking moe. In the sense of “I wanna have me some fucking with this moe“.
Which you don't get to do in the "main" game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
Does anybody own legitimate copies of Illusion's games? Sexy Beach 3, School Mate, etc. How are they packaged? In a cardboard box with a cheap and nasty jewel case (or worse, a paper sleeve) inside, or in plastic DVD cases?
I would like to buy them, but I would not want to pay big bucks for crappy packaging.
Don't they offer downloadable versions on DLsite
Old 2008-06-18, 14:56   Link #2137
justsomeguy

Quote:
Quote:
Don't they offer downloadable versions on DLsite
Well, I already some "unofficial" copies
But I've decided that having a real disc will be worth it if there is also a good case.
Old 2008-06-18, 15:09   Link #2138
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Well, I already some "unofficial" copies
But I've decided that having a real disc will be worth it if there is also a good case.
Well the ones that I bought had sucky cases that broke in a week
Old 2008-06-18, 15:23   Link #2139
justsomeguy

Quote:
Well the ones that I bought had sucky cases that broke in a week
So legitimate brand new copies come in cardboard boxes with flimsy cd jewel cases?
Old 2008-06-18, 15:33   Link #2140
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
So legitimate brand new copies come in cardboard boxes with flimsy cd jewel cases?
Pretty much

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel