Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-06-30, 15:22   Link #20661
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
I've Mel movies in my dvd collection, okay it just to give some "reality" in the comic about tv programs and....they're the movie I remember well about to draw some "scene".

Do you prefer I draw a tv program with Milly's wear a penguin cloth?
Oh please. Do so. I need more penguin cloth.

Instead of bride dress, Sunrise should make an art with all the girls dressed like penguins.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 15:23   Link #20662
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Oh please. Do so. I need more penguin cloth.

Instead of bride dress, Sunrise should make an art with all the girls dressed like penguins.
I think it's more likely that Kallen would be in the big, green beaver thing and C.C. would be in cheese-kun.

P.S., Kallen could also be in the grave monster costume from season 1. (I sometimes wonder if Kallen had the most costume changes in the series.)
Old 2009-06-30, 15:23   Link #20663
azul120

Quote:
I've Mel movies in my dvd collection, okay it just to give some "reality" in the comic about tv programs and....they're the movie I remember well about to draw some "scene".

Do you prefer I draw a tv program with Milly's wear a penguin cloth?
Actually, I wouldn't mind the latter!
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 15:29   Link #20664
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Ya know, I can make an educated guess, but I'm still wondering what the sound effect 'skatu-tum waa!!!' is exactly. (From the other picture, I'm getting this 'Bow-chika-bow-wow' vibe.)
About the sound-effect" I was undecided...the event is a happiest Kallen pitch into Lelouch like a cat on a mouse and they fallen on the floor.

The "waa!!" is lelouch.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 15:38   Link #20665
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
Lol, we have seen Mad Max, but are you sure you are doing certain "OVAs" like you call them for Kalulu? Cause to me, it seems you are way more focused on the greatness of Mel. lol
Can't it be for both?

Quote:
I think it's more likely that Kallen would be in the big, green beaver thing and C.C. would be in cheese-kun.

P.S., Kallen could also be in the grave monster costume from season 1. (I sometimes wonder if Kallen had the most costume changes in the series.)
Ha ha, I agree. I wouldn't mind seeing that. Major lulz-worthy.

So we've got Milly in the Penguin suit, Kallen in Beaver/Monster suit, C.C. in Cheese-Kun suit...hmm...what would Shirley dress up as?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 15:40   Link #20666
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:

Ahh, but we already saw the girls using those costumes, but as a penguin? Except for Milly, that's a whole new ground.

I mean, it's impossible not want to see all the CG girls looking like this:

It's magic. Whole lotta magic. Mamamia figaro. MAGNIFICO.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 15:44   Link #20667
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Can't it be for both?

Ha ha, I agree. I wouldn't mind seeing that. Major lulz-worthy.

So we've got Milly in the Penguin suit, Kallen in Beaver/Monster suit, C.C. in Cheese-Kun suit...hmm...what would Shirley dress up as?

Ah guys, since when Kallen thread became the snack bar of this section? Ah, nobody take your Shirley-material and post them over Shirley thread, honest. lol, i would reply something now, but i would get the OT about Shirley to the high Greek heavens.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 15:44   Link #20668
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Ahh, but we already saw the girls using those costumes, but as a penguin? Except for Milly, that's a whole new ground.

I mean, it's impossible not want to see all the CG girls looking like this:

It's magic. Whole lotta magic. Mamamia figaro. MAGNIFICO.
Hmm, I'm conflicted. On one hand it was would be so damn funny to see all the CG girls dressed up as penguins. But on the other hand I'm so goddamn sick of all these stupid penguin movies (March of the Penguins, Happy Feet, etc.) I don't know if I can take anymore penguin-age.

Last edited by Nobodyman9; 2009-06-30 at 15:59.
Old 2009-06-30, 15:49   Link #20669
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

I consider just the penguins of madagascar.

However, Kallen's wedding dress is ready.

Roses and a long veil on the head, shoulder and arms naked a long and very complicated white dress and short boots, she hate high heels and she has to drive the car. XD
Old 2009-06-30, 15:54   Link #20670
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
I consider just the penguins of madagascar.

However, Kallen's wedding dress is ready.
You know something, you're absolutely right. They more than make up for all the other dumb ass penguins running around.

Kallen's wedding dress? Pic?
Old 2009-06-30, 15:57   Link #20671
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Quote:
Kallen's wedding dress? Pic?
I'm sorry, but their marriage is the last appendix, and to show their wedding dress is worst of a spoiler.
Old 2009-06-30, 15:59   Link #20672
Betteroffer

Quote:
Hmm, I'm conflicted. On one hand it was would be so damn funny to see all the CG girls dressed up as penguins. But on the other hand I'm so goddamn of all these stupid penguin movies (March of the Penguins, Happy Feet, etc.) I don't know if I can take anymore penguin-age.
If it's any consolation, I recall that Milly was attacked with a hammer when she was in her penguin outfit.

The green thing Kallen dressed as was an otter. If you look closely it had a collar with a little pink shell on it.

The obvious choice for Shirley would be her swimsuit-maid outfit, but what would she be as a mascot creature? Maybe Shirley could be the otter and Kallen could go grave monster.

What about Rivalz and Nina?
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 16:02   Link #20673
incorrupts
Banned

My posts are invisible, hum, what should i do with my new power? Rename Kallen's thread "Snack bar, come get your coke and talk about everything in here." Yep, sounds about right.
Old 2009-06-30, 16:03   Link #20674
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
I'm sorry, but their marriage is the last appendix, and to show their wedding dress is worst of a spoiler.
Ah, I see. Totally understandable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post
If it's any consolation, I recall that Milly was attacked with a hammer when she was in her penguin outfit.
Ah yes, I do remember that. Quite satisfying.

Quote:
The green thing Kallen dressed as was an otter. If you look closely it had a collar with a little pink shell on it.
Eh, they're both aquatic mammals....I think.

Quote:
The obvious choice for Shirley would be her swimsuit-maid outfit, but what would she be as a mascot creature? Maybe Shirley could be the otter and Kallen could go grave monster.
Sounds good, but if you wish to continue the discussion then you should probably take it to the Shirley Thread.

Quote:
What about Rivalz and Nina?
Don't know. But we should probably stick to Kallen convo. (and LOL, Rivalz is a boy. We're talking about girls )
Old 2009-06-30, 16:08   Link #20675
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

But rivalz outfit was a sort of fastfood waitress with giant boobs.
Spoiler for spoiler for aaggggh!:
Old 2009-06-30, 16:19   Link #20676
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
But rivalz outfit was a sort of fastfood waitress with giant boobs.
Spoiler for spoiler for aaggggh!:
Two things: one that's horrifying and two it's not Kallen-related. So anyway...

Spoiler for Kallen in her otter costume:

Last edited by Nobodyman9; 2009-06-30 at 16:36.
Old 2009-06-30, 16:21   Link #20677
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Two things: one that's horrifying and two it's not Kallen-related. So anyway...

Spoiler for Kallen in her otter costume:
The image does not show, cause you hotlinked it. Upload it on your own server.
Old 2009-06-30, 16:28   Link #20678
Betteroffer

Quote:
My posts are invisible, hum, what should i do with my new power? Rename Kallen's thread "Snack bar, come get your coke and talk about everything in here." Yep, sounds about right.
But if your posts are invisible now, wouldn't that mean we'd either still see this as the Kallen thread, or would we be completely unable to even see the thread anymore...Oh god, don't do it!!

On a semi related to Kallen note, what is the actual quote statement that says Lelouch used his tongue during the Turn 22 kiss, and is there a subtitleing/full translation of the extended preview where Lelouch lists his Equals, and Pillars of Existence?

EDIT: I had a thought about the Kallen gumline removal. Is it possible that it was not removed, but rather altered to the line she says where she asks C.C. if she is fighting because she loves Lelouch? I suppose it would depend on how far ahead of the episode the wrappers are released.
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 16:32   Link #20679
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post

On a semi related to Kallen note, what is the actual quote statement that says Lelouch used his tongue during the Turn 22 kiss, and is there a subtitleing/full translation of the extended preview where Lelouch lists his Equals, and Pillars of Existence?
Haha, you would not expect staff to come and say "yeah, he did suck her upper lip and then he used his tongue to lick both of her lips" right? 8D
But, it is uploaded to the Kalulu group, in a section that has all the extra materials about the revel-lovebirds, but, i could search to find exactly what blotty said, about the word used in that line. It was a unique word, being used for "mutual" as in not only exchanging saliva but feelings too. It was on the old romance thread.

eta: And Kallen's most important line, would get edited and go towards C.C, while pretty much all the rest, was towards Lelouch? Yah, right. lol
Old 2009-06-30, 16:36   Link #20680
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
The image does not show, cause you hotlinked it. Upload it on your own server.
Goddamn Internet. Is that better?