Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-05, 10:36   Link #141
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Have no clue if this has been posted or suggested.
Aizen has 12 wings now, which represent godhood in Japan.
Old 2010-08-05, 11:20   Link #142
Lunarskylar

in that case kubo should take some digimon art sugggestions
the wings and everything would be more tolerable if he looked like sephraimon
Old 2010-08-05, 12:08   Link #143
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I have to say that I loved Aizenīs angry call at Gin. I was like finally somebody wiped that smirk of his face.

And Ginīs reason for joining Aizen and then killing him was sorta boyish. I mean he went after the guy was the leader of those guys who beat up or picked on, lets hope not(raped) Rangiku, he then decided too kill the leader with careful tactics and patients.
Old 2010-08-05, 12:13   Link #144
TheRime

but if Gin really planned ALL THAT just to take revenge on the guys who hurt Rangiku, then wouldn't stabbing her totally defeat the purpose in a ridiculous way?
Old 2010-08-05, 12:36   Link #145
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRime View Post
but if Gin really planned ALL THAT just to take revenge on the guys who hurt Rangiku, then wouldn't stabbing her totally defeat the purpose in a ridiculous way?
Not unless he thinks in an "Only I'm allowed to abuse Rangiku!" sort of way.
Old 2010-08-05, 13:07   Link #146
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Or perhaps he didint harm her in any way, just playing Aizen in his own game.
Old 2010-08-05, 13:18   Link #147
justavisitor

holy, I could read the entire chapter within 15 seconds...there was little to none dialogue in this chapter
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2010-08-05, 13:19   Link #148
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Or perhaps he didint harm her in any way, just playing Aizen in his own game.
I agree here, because didn't Aizen say "Certainly her rieatsu disappeared" when Gin told him he killed her, instead of like agreeing she was dead, or something like that, at least at the scans I looked at.
Old 2010-08-05, 13:20   Link #149
Cifer10

Nice try Gin, Poor poor you.

I thought that Orihime should us Shunshunrikka on Aizen.
It rejects anything done to the space inside the shield therefore the Hogyoku should just revert to dormants once she zaps it.

And then Aizen wouldn't be a Beautiful Butterfly any more and they could defeat him.

;-) and she could heal Rangiku and Gin and her could be together forever

Cifer10= Pro GinRan, Ichihime, UlquiSuki, ByaSane, UryuNemu & GgiSoi
Old 2010-08-05, 13:43   Link #150
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cifer10 View Post
UlquiSuki
Who's Suki?
Old 2010-08-05, 13:47   Link #151
Alchemist007
*Author

T...Tatsuki?
Old 2010-08-05, 14:10   Link #152
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
Who's Suki?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
T...Tatsuki?
Let's back away slowly guys...

very...slowly..

Old 2010-08-05, 14:35   Link #153
SakuraHououji-NoMiko

Wow, Gin is a dedicated man to wait so long to finally be able to punish Aizen for being the reason Rangiku got hurt in the past. That type of dedication is hard to have unless it is a matter of something EXTREMELY important to you. He was willing to do WHATEVER to get that revenge. SS, friends, etc... nothing mattered but getting that revenge and he'd use/hurt whoever he had to. I firmly belief that he at the most stabbed Rangiku in the shoulder, and I think he did it to incapacitate her to prevent her from following them and also used it as a chance to hide her reiatsu. Damn, Gin is dedicated in an evil sick way, lol.

AND I LOVE THE FACT THAT I FINALLY GET TO SEE SOME OTHER EMOTION RATHER THAN SMUG SATISFACTION ON AIZEN'S FACE! MWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I hope it hurt at first Aizen! Scream some more for me!!!! Get a little pissed!!!! WOOOO-SAAAAAAAHHHHH *steps back and breaths deep* my devils horns are showing.

Still mad I can read the chapters in less then 2 min, and this one less than 1 min do to the lack of words. kubo you're KILLING me!

Last edited by SakuraHououji-NoMiko; 2010-08-05 at 14:46.
Old 2010-08-05, 14:58   Link #154
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
what a headbanger chapter

- stupid motive for Gin for no reason
- Aizen had a hougyoku prototype?
- no text at all
- no backgrounds at all

Am I to believe Kubo is even more lazy than I?
Old 2010-08-05, 15:21   Link #155
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Oh great, just great, epicness ruined... Anyway, was Rangiku raped? O_o
Old 2010-08-05, 15:41   Link #156
Marka13

I can understand people being frustrated with how fast it took to read the chapter, and while it was a pretty disappointing chapter (especially after the one before) but it takes a lot of skill to tell a story without dialogue and I think Kubo did a pretty good job in that aspect
Old 2010-08-05, 16:05   Link #157
crazydom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
Kubo said Arrancar arc ends in summer,considering there's no chapter next week, these chapters should be the last ones.

When did you come under the illusion that the Arrancar arc isn't already over? Seriously, Kubo could easily say everything from Deicide 1 to now is a new arc.
Old 2010-08-05, 16:06   Link #158
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka13 View Post
I can understand people being frustrated with how fast it took to read the chapter, and while it was a pretty disappointing chapter (especially after the one before) but it takes a lot of skill to tell a story without dialogue and I think Kubo did a pretty good job in that aspect
but that skill becomes diminished a bit when the story being told is terrible.
Old 2010-08-05, 16:13   Link #159
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Hm, I'm wondering if Gin wanted to kill Aizen for his own good, or for Soul Society's sake. I believe he said something along the line "finally it's over", which would imply the latter. However, this would mean, that Gin joined forces with Aizen as a kid just for this one moment, which seems a little far-fetched. Or maybe he just had a change of heart somewhere along the road.
Old 2010-08-05, 16:24   Link #160
ShadowSeed
Split of Alignment

Oh cool.

Aizen raged because he was fragged, now he abuses his godmode even further....
Ichigo better come and permaban him with his h4x Resurreccion Final Kuroi Getsuga Tensho.
Gin was never one of my favouritse tbh, but it's kinda sad he used his only shot at Admin Abuser Aizen for nothing.
Rangiku was probably raped by the shinigami bowing to Aizen. That's all i really cared about the flashbacks. I really start thinking of how this story will develop, rather than what it is now, because right now it's......lame.

In these chapters, i think that Aizen was actually suppressing his reiatsu. I mean, he is so powerful if he wouldn't control it, the Karakura town would just die from the reiatsu fallout, and he couldn't make the King's Key.
But Ichigo can't control it.
I.E Ichigo goes Super Admin (also known as Ichigo Bankai+Resurreccion forme) --> He can't suppress it --> He kills Karakura.

I think this might be the case. Ishida mentioned several times that Ichigo can't control his reiatsu. Tatsuki might survive if she goes to the far borders, but she might be just around the only one. Normal humans will be dead from the huge, almost nuclear reiatsu fallout Ichigo's super powers create. He will be like a human version of Starrk =(

How sad would that be now?

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread