Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-12-14, 06:55   Link #1001
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
you quote my post about simba.org know what they are doing.

Did it not come into your mind that the org. investigated Akatsuki before Yukina was send? did it not occur to you that they probably knew his personality, likes and hobbits before the whole "OBSERVER" affair even started?
Addendum: His true observer is Yaze, so with him and Kojou knowing each other for quite a while we can safely conclude that the organization did their homework before sending out Yukina.
Old 2013-12-14, 06:56   Link #1002
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:

Did it not come into your mind that the org. investigated Akatsuki before Yukina was send? did it not occur to you that they probably knew his personality, likes and hobbits before the whole "OBSERVER" affair even started?
Point taken, but I still it would have been a far better idea to send in someone more experienced. At least as a Sword Shaman to show him the fighting ropes. Remember: he's the 4th Shinso. He's gonna attract a lot of BS, what if Yukina got killed in the crossfire?
Old 2013-12-14, 07:12   Link #1003
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
Point taken, but I still it would have been a far better idea to send in someone more experienced. At least as a Sword Shaman to show him the fighting ropes. Remember: he's the 4th Shinso. He's gonna attract a lot of BS, what if Yukina got killed in the crossfire?
they send Sayaka

remember what natsuki-chan said. Simba.org really liked him that they send the war princess this time.

they send another GIRL for observing/guarding duties. they send a girl and not a boy that he can talk up with or be friends with. Does it not sound fishy to you?

And just like what SigUp said. Yaze(a boy) is his real observer and it looks like they knew each other for some time now. Which means. Akatsuki is being obverse for some time now.
Old 2013-12-14, 11:10   Link #1004
bludvein

The fights would be a lot less silly if we didn't get that recycled summoning scene every time he uses his familiars.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-14, 12:14   Link #1005
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Strike the Blood anime says,

"I am the Sorry Conveyor of my Source

My Body is a Mess, and I have Butchering as my Blood

I have planned to damn over 24 Episodes,

Unaware of Source Material,

Nor aware of Quality Execution,

Withstood the Rage from fans to create many Episodes, Waiting to screw the Best scenes,

I have no Regrets. This is the only Path

My whole life was Unlimited Mutilating Scene Works”

So true~~~~
Old 2013-12-14, 12:53   Link #1006
whitecloud

Wow...an artificial angel, but unfortunately is out of control....it seems aleister is much more competent for this
Old 2013-12-14, 19:11   Link #1007
Birdway
Banned

First volume of the anime series:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Wow...an artificial angel, but unfortunately is out of control....it seems aleister is much more competent for this
That guy has centuries of experience.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-14, 19:25   Link #1008
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
First volume of the anime series:

A DVD or a new novel series?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-14, 19:37   Link #1009
Birdway
Banned

Cover of the DVD/BD.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-14, 23:54   Link #1010
whitecloud

if only touma is here...nothing a good right hand punch couldn't solve...oh, kanzaki could do too, after all, she did fought real angel to a standstill...this one is just a fake...
Old 2013-12-15, 00:14   Link #1011
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
if only touma is here...nothing a good right hand punch couldn't solve...oh, kanzaki could do too, after all, she did fought real angel to a standstill...this one is just a fake...
Correction, Touma can't do anything to things that reside outside conventional dimension, evident by dimension cutter for example.

Kanzaki would get squashed by Kanon. Don't go by anime, as it skipped a lot of important explanations.
Old 2013-12-15, 00:16   Link #1012
Jerseykid

At this point he shouldn't be going down from a hole in the stomach. Getting his head chopped off I understand but not a hole
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 00:23   Link #1013
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:

Did it not come into your mind that the org. investigated Akatsuki before Yukina was send? did it not occur to you that they probably knew his personality, likes and hobbies before the whole "OBSERVER" affair even started?
I thought it had been established he(?) knew that beforehand which is why I tried to come up with a different angle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
That's Laura. Crowley is just really good at what he does, unless I missed something big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post
Kanzaki would get squashed by Kanon. Don't go by anime, as it skipped a lot of important explanations.
Kanon's powerlevel doesn't seem as high as Index angels yet, though dimension phasing makes up for that.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 00:49   Link #1014
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
I thought it had been established he(?) knew that beforehand which is why I tried to come up with a different angle.

That's Laura. Crowley is just really good at what he does, unless I missed something big.

Kanon's powerlevel doesn't seem as high as Index angels yet, though dimension phasing makes up for that.
Spoiler for EDIT:

Last edited by Ougon; 2013-12-30 at 09:05.
Ougon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 03:18   Link #1015
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Spoiler for EDIT:
So in all seriousness, is it just me that thinks that making a weapon that powerful & uncontrollable was a bad idea? Especially considering they were planning on selling her to whoever bid the highest.

Last edited by Flower; 2013-12-30 at 12:28.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 05:19   Link #1016
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
So in all seriousness, is it just me that thinks that making a weapon that powerful & uncontrollable was a bad idea? Especially considering they were planning on selling her to whoever bid the highest.
I'll elaborate after next episode airs, because it's an enormous spoiler.
Old 2013-12-15, 05:27   Link #1017
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
I'll elaborate after next episode airs, because it's an enormous spoiler.
Oh ok, forget I asked then.
Old 2013-12-15, 06:07   Link #1018
APNki

APNki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 07:06   Link #1019
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
I'm not talking to you man/bro. I'm talking to libros on that post where he quote my post.
Old 2013-12-15, 07:17   Link #1020
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
they send Sayaka

remember what natsuki-chan said. Simba.org really liked him that they send the war princess this time.

they send another GIRL for observing/guarding duties. they send a girl and not a boy that he can talk up with or be friends with. Does it not sound fishy to you?

And just like what SigUp said. Yaze(a boy) is his real observer and it looks like they knew each other for some time now. Which means. Akatsuki is being obverse for some time now.
Sorry for late response I had to think about how to properly format my reply & catch up on STnB. I get that as of now Simba.org is pulling a "to fool your enemy, fool your ally" on Yukina & Sayaka to make them think they're there to observe him(instead of become his lovers/partners/blood packs whatever). But now that I think about it: if Yaze is his real observer, if Kojou ever became a threat, what could he do about it? Yaze can't even take on Vatler. Even if he's inexperienced, in terms of raw power Kojou>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vatler.

Tags
supernatural, vampires