AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

View Poll Results: Infinite Stratos - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 13 15.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 18.82%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 22 25.88%
7 out of 10 : Good 18 21.18%
6 out of 10 : Average 10 11.76%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.35%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.18%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 2.35%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.18%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-10, 22:59   Link #21
Stiletto
Ineffectual Loner

First half positively bored me. Looked like they tried giving Cecilia an episode but it ended up as Tabane's.
Old 2011-03-10, 23:05   Link #22
Dahak86
Classics never age

lol, and to think this was supposed to be an Houki episode...
Old 2011-03-10, 23:23   Link #23
mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
How the hell can a single person protect an entire country from over 2000 simultaneously launched missiles from all over the world!?
anime rule 1: anything is possible

I like it that Tabane can accurately measures the breast sizes of other female char. Usually that godly ability is reserved for male chars only. Wonder if she is a sadist cause her eyes look like one to me
Old 2011-03-10, 23:45   Link #24
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
"Bullshit" thats how
Kira Yamato already demostrated hows its been done
Old 2011-03-11, 00:09   Link #25
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
I think Laura was correct in calling Ichika her "wife"

I mean according to Chifuyu the guy's pretty handy to have around the house and all and so far the girls are the types that would be the pants in the relationship. That and given how Ichika was so clueless as to the gravity of the situation around him regarding gospel I think that's a correct definition.

BTW someone mind explaining to me how in the world is this woman not in control of the entire world? She obviously has an orbital base, creates battlesuits that are equivalent to an entire US marine corp and can summon Surface to Air missile launchers at the flick of her hand.

I mean seriously.
Old 2011-03-11, 00:42   Link #26
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

I think the only thing keeping Tabane from ruling the world is the fact that she's so carefree. The thought probably never crossed her mind.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2011-03-11, 00:56   Link #27
mysterious

It is not like she has any use for controlling the world. I mean, if she wants something, any government would gladly give it to her to be on her good side. If not, a "demonstration" from her would do the job. And all the paper work from controlling the world would cut back on the time she could use to develop IS even more.
Old 2011-03-11, 02:29   Link #28
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I think the only thing keeping Tabane from ruling the world is the fact that she's so carefree. The thought probably never crossed her mind.
If you think about it, that carefree nature combined with the silly state of world affairs show that Tabane already owns every one's pants, just that no one knows it.
Old 2011-03-11, 02:33   Link #29
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Forget about that crossing her mind
She probably think that ruling the entire world is ultimate pain in the ass.
Old 2011-03-11, 02:49   Link #30
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

True. Being the world #1 idol and loving it beats having to rule it.
Old 2011-03-11, 02:51   Link #31
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Call of Duty: Infinite Stratos

Anyone get that vibe?

Seriously, YOU ONLY HAVE 1 SHOT

*Ichika misses*
*Screen greys out*
You missed the target.
Old 2011-03-11, 04:46   Link #32
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
"hey Ichika what are you doing to your sister?"

& his answer is this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Old 2011-03-11, 06:38   Link #33
reaper_unique

I honnestly don't know what to think of this, well, I guess I do, it was...not good.

and what is with the 4th gen IS? I get she is a genius but it got everything and more in there.

oh and if she is so carefree and likes to take it easy, then why create a 4th gen?

Last edited by reaper_unique; 2011-03-11 at 07:13.
Old 2011-03-11, 07:38   Link #34
eiyuu99

Creating IS is her interest/hobby.
Old 2011-03-11, 08:59   Link #35
reaper_unique

fair enough but how come she has all the means to do so? She is a scientist not a millionaire. She created IS together with some government and other scientists so how come she just created two 4th gen machines on her own and gave them to Ichika(that I get) and her sister?
And if she didn't do it on her own how can she just give it to her sister? Is it to test it? Doesn't de goverment expect something in return?
Those IS's are strong but the humans controlling it aren't. If she gets too annoying they can easily kill her, sure it might take a bit longer to develop better suits but she is replaceable if she gets out of control.

About the suit,why didn't she improve the shield? Or more precise, the power? How about speed? From what we saw in the preview, if that suit is so much better, why can't it cut through that robot like a knife through butter? You would think little miss scientist knows how to get around that shield, no? She created it, so she must know a way to do something about it.

Edit: Oh and why did they have to make her so goddamn annoying? Eccentric, fine but that isn't eccentric, that's just retarded.

Last edited by reaper_unique; 2011-03-11 at 09:10.
Old 2011-03-11, 09:02   Link #36
ZeKeR
Superbad

Teh bunneh appears!
Old 2011-03-11, 09:27   Link #37
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper_unique View Post
fair enough but how come she has all the means to do so? She is a scientist not a millionaire. She created IS together with some government and other scientists so how come she just created two 4th gen machines on her own and gave them to Ichika(that I get) and her sister?
And if she didn't do it on her own how can she just give it to her sister? Is it to test it? Doesn't de goverment expect something in return?
Those IS's are strong but the humans controlling it aren't. If she gets too annoying they can easily kill her, sure it might take a bit longer to develop better suits but she is replaceable if she gets out of control.

About the suit,why didn't she improve the shield? Or more precise, the power? How about speed? From what we saw in the preview, if that suit is so much better, why can't it cut through that robot like a knife through butter? You would think little miss scientist knows how to get around that shield, no? She created it, so she must know a way to do something about it.

Edit: Oh and why did they have to make her so goddamn annoying? Eccentric, fine but that isn't eccentric, that's just retarded.
You could said Tabane is the smartest idiot genius in the world.Yes,she just build two Gen 4 with one COMPLETE VERSION by herself EASILY,while other country gather a god know how many of scientist,and a "more than enough to feed country" amount of cash and resource to build Gen 3 IS that is still PROTOTYPE...
Everyone else beside Japan is going to have a REALLY BAD time when they know this(which Rin,Charlotte and others know...they are quite upset about it...)

As for the other,that's the point for Gen 4,to make it lightning speed at one time,a really tough barrier at next,than a burning fury at last.Gen 4 is designed so that they can change at will,with no package needed.I think pretty much all blade in here can slash/pierce/BURN/MAIM/KILL!!! an IS easily.The barrier did its best though.
Old 2011-03-11, 10:30   Link #38
Makaijin

Quote:
Those IS's are strong but the humans controlling it aren't.
Thats exactly why other countries are secretly developing unmanned IS.
Old 2011-03-11, 11:22   Link #39
karuroso

Eps like this one just make me think this series would be much better if Ichika was actually a girl (and thus yuri =D) he clearly has no balls, and the fact that only girls can pilot the IS is just the perfect setting to avoid any male interference in Ichika harem, "her" denseness would be much more likeable since at first "she" isn't interested in another girls and to make the action seems better, here Ichika would be a transfer student that only has a spare first gen IS to pilot but "she" can still defeat even those with third gen ,this alone could be the major fact that the other girls are attracted in "her" , so much yuri potential wasted D=
Old 2011-03-11, 11:37   Link #40
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:

She's a genius.

If she can pull a SAM launcher out of thin air making IS's shouldn't be an issue for her either.

Plus we know that she still keeps in contact with other people and given how smart she is, how hard would it be for her to procure funds and resources to her secret base?
Closed Thread