kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 19:28   Link #842
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
A-10s... *salute*

Fucking balls of Depleted Uranium.

Also, TSFiA seems to be canon for Total Eclipse and Alternative, given that it's snapshots of events occuring alongisde or before Alternative (and I'd think anything set before 2001 would be canon for both Alternative and Unlimited).
Seems to be? It most definitely is....I mean, it's the same timeline no? Even has recurring characters and all
Old 2012-09-20, 13:52   Link #843
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Question, is Miyata Sou really got fired from AGE?

So how about his work for TE VN?
Old 2012-09-20, 14:25   Link #844
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
Question, is Miyata Sou really got fired from AGE?

So how about his work for TE VN?
Seems like it.

No idea. I haven't heard anything about it.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 19:51   Link #845
Tiberium Wolf

Ok I played Extra Meiya and Sumika routes and Unlimited Meiya route. Finished now the Alternative,

Man! The story is awesome. Alternative was sooo long. So damn entertaining. It's the best among best in my opinion.
Not sure why there isn't an anime (not counting the total eclipse) but fate/stay night and clannad have one.
Old 2012-09-22, 20:02   Link #846
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
Ok I played Extra Meiya and Sumika routes and Unlimited Meiya route. Finished now the Alternative,

Man! The story is awesome. Alternative was sooo long. So damn entertaining. It's the best among best in my opinion.
Not sure why there isn't an anime (not counting the total eclipse) but fate/stay night and clannad have one.
Welcome aboard. Great job in following the proper order of the games. I bet it was a wonderful experience, and one hell of a ride. Did it finally stop raining inside your room?

Well, you just mentioned it. Its long, and will be more expensive to adapt. Imagine an ML trilogy anime that has the budget of TE. Ah, the horrors!
Old 2012-09-22, 20:03   Link #847
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Imagine an ML trilogy anime that has the budget of TE. Ah, the horrors!
NO, NO, NO, NO! The nightmares..! They just won't stop!
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 23:07   Link #848
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
The story is too long. I won't accept an adaptation that is not at least 4 cours. And bring Sunrise to the game. I like their animation more than the static thing of satelight right? And no one mess with Shirogane's battle with low crappy animation and those small number of Beta!!! they are an eyesore
Old 2012-09-22, 23:34   Link #849
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
The story is too long. I won't accept an adaptation that is not at least 4 cours. And bring Sunrise to the game. I like their animation more than the static thing of satelight right? And no one mess with Shirogane's battle with low crappy animation and those small number of Beta!!! they are an eyesore
Sunrise only if we get the studio that did Votoms: Pailsen files. Otherwise, my dream write up for the Muv Luv trilogy has always been J.C staff for Extra (on the lines of Excel Saga/Azumanga), Xebec for Unlimited (Stellvia of the universe, Nadesico), and for Alternative, some holy collaboration of Kyoani (Full Metal Panic, Munto), Xebec and Sunrise. They can take turns for different arcs, but I want to see a Kyoani adaptation of the Ouka Arc...
Well, I can dream anyway. At least let Xebec staff from Stellvia handle the mecha parts, is all I ask for.

Anyway, Chapter 1 of Rebirth is up on the wiki.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 23:38   Link #850
tsunade666

The Ouka arc..... right ;_; Kyoani can make hell out of hell and turn it into absolute hell. Well maybe a drum won't be enough if that happens. I don't want my room flooded so I will watch outside in the veranda if that happens..... ah gosh. Its still fresh within my memory when they died. One by one and the twisted superior. (well its been almost or more than a month since then) AHHHHHHHHHH MEIYA!!!!!!

but having different studio for the trilogy seems ....... impossible. though I don't know because its one story and usually it will be animate at the same time.
Old 2012-09-22, 23:45   Link #851
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
The Ouka arc..... right ;_; Kyoani can make hell out of hell and turn it into absolute hell. Well maybe a drum won't be enough if that happens. I don't want my room flooded so I will watch outside in the veranda if that happens..... ah gosh. Its still fresh within my memory when they died. One by one and the twisted superior. (well its been almost or more than a month since then) AHHHHHHHHHH MEIYA!!!!!!

but having different studio for the trilogy seems ....... impossible. though I don't know because its one story and usually it will be animate at the same time.
Yes! you get the feelings I have when I image it in Kyoani mode...

And Alternative is going to have to be 3 corr at least to do it justice, so 3 different seasons, by 3 different studios. Or else they group people from those studios and call them the Muv Luv project studio.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2012-09-23, 00:13   Link #852
tsunade666

no! no! no! at least 4 cour I tell you 4 cour!

1 cour for extra

1 cour for unlimited and give

2 cour for alternative

or the hell give more time to sink in the hell that's been brought onto the ordinary boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
I would say that Takeru is of genius level as well when it comes to piloting TSFs. I would not be surprised if lets say he appeared for the Prominence Project as a rival for Yuuya, Takeru would be getting way more attention than him, despite the lack of real mechanical knowledge of TSFs (he would be using Takeru speak to describe what he can tell by instincts born of a thousand V-On battles. Probably has more 'simulated battle' experience than Yuuya anyway).
its gotten too much off topic on the episode thread and I don't want to get in trouble with the mod again

I can't say that Takeru is a genius... maybe skilled. His been playing his games since his a kid for what I remember or rather for a long that with that velgernon? (sorry can't remember his game with his game guy)

His been playing tons of games with Mikoto and I can say his a mech otaku. Oh love the god when the ordinary mech otaku guy thrown into the world where his beloved mech turn real. Ah what a kid when he first see the tsf AND A REAL KID WHEN HE SAW THOSE DAMN TIGHT BODY SUIT!!!

that's the reaction of a kid. unlimited

he throws tantrum A LOT DARN IT in alternative. He said his prepared but all he did was been played out by sadist Yuuko sensei.... well he really can't do anything to begin with >_> ordinary boy thrown into the world of adult. Heck I didn't mostly understand their ninpon tamashi thing. So I understand Takeru's pov a lot.

I still think its idiot to fight one another when the world is in danger -_- ah human greediness. Human will really kill each others throat.

Yuuya for the matter from what I see in the anime since I haven't explored the other novels yet or merchandise of the series (I want or wish the other game was translated so I can played it) is skilled. Hands down to his observation ability and his initiate skills in handling the mech. Well I could praise all the good skills of Yuuya and I will still label him a genius and he indeed live a good life if you ask me. Though a bit twisted thanks to the world so he suffers discrimination but still childish a bit at first if you ask me.

But for Takeru..............................

The boy is totally an ordinary boy thrown into another world where the basic instincts and ethics of living is different. That itself is totally thrown him off out of the course and its in the middle of extinction thanks to alien invasion.

Takeru might have the skills that he got and polished for playing games which helps in piloting the tsf. He got high aptitude on it. Which saves him a lot in fights. He is a soldier. He fights and thinks in real time strategy or more like force to learn it. He remembers that in the time of alternative is his first experience of going back in time but in reality he might have done the same thing again and again and fight countless battles already with those hundreds and thousands of loops he has been through. His body might only be able to remember the first loop or rather his brain for the matter and as the story progress where its been revealed of other countless loops his been through. ( I even heard in the end of unlimited or the day after? is that the story of it? that he become a honor guard? and become one of the last man standing)

He might not have remember that he fought BETA in the past already so when he first saw the BETA he totally.... shit and wet his pants. Well pstd and stuff plus on what happen in the original Takeru of that world is also passed into him (fist fight with the alien)

well its getting long and I might have been talking in circles and not being constructive on my words (well I'm not really good at being easily to be understood) but for the gist of it.

I respect Yuuya for having the skills of being a top eishi while for the ordinary boy thrown into the other world.

Respect might not be enough to put it. Takeru has been forged through hell, his skill and strength was polished by countless loops and his knowledge was hammered through him by harsh training and not an initiate skill which Yuuya possess. He doesn't have a knowledge in military unlike Yuuya so he was force to learn it THE HARD WAY and he suffered up and downs through all this which was the feeling I get when playing it. Its like when things is going for the good the shit happens and .... well shit happens and turn into a badass in the end of alternative though it might have been.... well late >_> people already died (That's why I love the fan fic one last time in the loop. bless you paulxion sensei)

If Takeru already saw the big picture from the beginning. It might not turn into that much of a ride well at least. I don't need that much emotional train wreck.
Old 2012-09-23, 00:15   Link #853
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

If there going to be a anime MUV LUV trilogy quite ambitious and expensive to animate ... as state by the others it very long ... i fear the studios will condense/ cut some important parts out ( well i suppose ... they tone down the gore and other nasty stuff .... i think most MLA vet know what i meant )
Old 2012-09-23, 00:18   Link #854
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
NO, NO, NO, NO! The nightmares..! They just won't stop!
I might go and prostrate myself if that happens.

If I think a certain show of the season is getting hate for hype, I just can't handle the hate Alternative will get if it get's TE's budget.

Although it would be nice to get an adaptation of Extra, Unlimited (with other routes as OVA's) and Alternative.

But wasn't TE supposed to be a test case? Heck TE itself got an overhaul midway after the great response in sales.

Edit: And then Asu no Houkou decides to play on my computer while I read this thread. Darnnit the feelings that are flowing through me now.

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 00:25   Link #855
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Oh don't get me wrong. I agree that starting base stats Yuuya trumps base stats Takeru, in terms that both are young and unfocused without a goal in life, though Yuuya has more real piloting experience.

I'm just pointing out that Takeru, base stats, still has a great deal of unreleased potential in relation to mech piloting, which is shown when he gets the highest attribute score on his first time in the simulator. Later on in Alternative, we see what he can produce once he has a goal to move forward to. So I'm hoping to see that same release of potential with Yuuya, once the Second is rolled out for testing. But he still would not have the same forging in the flames of living hell that Takeru went through of course.

Quote:
I will reply in the game thread because its been off topic for episode 12

at least let's have a thread for muv luv trilogy or a comparison for total eclpise. Is that even possible to make a request for that thread?
You can request at the request topic thread

Oh, and I meant 1 corr for extra (12 eps), 1 for Unlimited, and 3 at least for Alternative (36 eps). Anything fewer for Alt would not do it justice.

Old 2012-09-23, 00:27   Link #856
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

What about soundtracks, guys? Storm Vanguard, Meiya, and Seimei no Honoo needs to make a come back for the anime adaptation at all cost in my opinion.

The battle of Sadogashima won't be the same, and incomplete without the Storm Vanguard track. Though the BGM may remind others about the awful mini games in AF.
Old 2012-09-23, 00:30   Link #857
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
What about soundtracks, guys? Storm Vanguard, Meiya, and Seimei no Honoo needs to make a come back for the anime adaptation at all cost in my opinion.

The battle of Sadogashima won't be the same, and incomplete without the Storm Vanguard track. Though the BGM may remind others about the awful mini games in AF.
Oh yes! We definitely need the original OSTs for the anime. I'm still pissed at the lack of the 991 alarm in TE... A remix version of all the major songs and tracks would be great for the anime.

Old 2012-09-23, 00:32   Link #858
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Ah, yes... We need more Code 991. The only time I heard it was back in episode 2. I wonder why they stopped using it after that...
Old 2012-09-23, 00:33   Link #859
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

You know i get the feeling is Yuuya extra verse self , is a mecha pla modeler /valer on otaku ... that have a couple girls interested in him ( Namely Yui-hime , Cryska etc )

Yuuya " My interest are ONLY Pla Models and kit bashing .... and girlfriends and such are secondary " Then yui-hime throws a book at him get hits and sees TSF in action gets a have a nose bleed .

yui-hime full blown killing aura
Old 2012-09-23, 00:35   Link #860
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Ah, yes... We need more Code 991. The only time I heard it was back in episode 2. I wonder why they stopped using it after that...
We dont see more laser class after that ep is why I guess. They took the 991 alert for the laser irradiation alert only...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
You know i get the feeling is Yuuya extra verse self , is a mecha pla modeler /valer on otaku ... that have a couple girls interested in him ( Namely Yui-hime , Cryska etc )

Yuuya " My interest are ONLY Pla Models and kit bashing .... and girlfriends such are secondary " Then yui-hime throws a book at him
No, so Yui-hime cross dresses as a mecha girl...
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Tags
eroge, military science fiction, yuimoto