Notices

Old 2009-06-27, 13:27   Link #701
reverse

G Senjou Heaven's Door By Nihonbashi Yoko
btw the Nihonbashi Yoko is female
reverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-27, 13:36   Link #702
KimmyChan

Pixie Pop!!! I would totally KILL for an anime series of this to be made!
KimmyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-27, 13:53   Link #703
Roll

20th Century Boys and Hana-Kimi! XD
Roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-27, 13:54   Link #704
KimmyChan

Kilala Princess!!! The total cuteness of both anime & Disney Princesses rolled into one!
Old 2009-06-27, 19:21   Link #705
stelok
I My Me Strawberry Eggs

Send a message via ICQ to stelok Send a message via AIM to stelok Send a message via MSN to stelok Send a message via Yahoo to stelok
Gosick -- it is a light novel series set in a fictional European country in 1924, a 15-year old Japanese exchange student, who is the son of a military officer, attends a prestigious elite academy in Europe. He is shunned by students, who are from aristocratic backgrounds because he is not only not European, he is also a commoner. He meets a mysterious, brilliant girl who usually stays in the library. Her brother, a detective, relies on her mind to solve difficult mysteries, several of which draw her away from the library. The manga adaptation of this original light novel has already been published. I hope they make it into an anime as well.

Addicted to Curry -- Makito Koenji is a curry chef with a mysterious past who helps Yui Sonezaki keep her father's curry restaurant, Ganesha, open through a lack of customers, a hostile takeover attempt by a huge company, and many other challenges. The moment I read this manga, I felt this would be a winner worthy of a studio's time and money to become an anime. This manga has already 32 volumes and is still ongoing. Since Yakitate! Japan and Cooking Master Boy could get animated, I hope Addicted to Curry would be animated. I hope they are able to adapt at least twenty manga volumes into an anime

Prime Minister -- Minori Nagashima is a 16-year old high school girl bored to death with the mundane aspects of her everyday life, until until the day she meets a man who seems strangely attracted to her naturally curly hair and asks her "Will you be my First Lady?" Dismissing his words, she goes home only to later learn that the Japanese Prime Minister has selected her! Now, the guy who stole Minori's first kiss asks Minori to marry him in grand fashion.

Sensei -- It's the story of a high school girl, Hibiki, who falls in love with one of her teachers. The two start dating, but run into a lot of trouble (since they have to date in secret). Hibiki's friends cover for her, and part of the story is also about them. It has already been a decade since published in 1996 and I wonder why no one has bothered to make an anime out of this manga? The manga Sensei is quite an entertaining, innocent shoujo drama story which has no ecchiness, no fanservice at all in it. I'm sure an anime adaptation of this manga would make a modest success in drawing a shoujo audience.

Sense -- A new teacher enters an all-girls high school and as he tours around he sees a female student sleeping in a classroom. When she wakes up, however, she suddenly kisses him. I've found and read the scanned raws of the 18 chapters of this manga. This series is new and ongoing. But I think that it makes a promising anime for seinen audience.

Mama wa Doukyuusei -- I believe this title means "My mama is a classmate" in Japanese. In the story, a typical high school boy is shocked to find that his stepmother is one of his own schoolmates who has the same age as him and is married to his father. Both he and his new stepmother are having a hard time concealing their secret from their classmates. This must be a new manga, because I was able to find the first 15 chapters and the series is still ongoing. I know this seems perverted but If Kodomo no Jikan and Oku-sama wa Joshi Kousei can become anime, then so can this manga.
stelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-28, 02:06   Link #706
bighandxyz

the world only god knows.

that'll best the best thing ever!
bighandxyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-28, 16:16   Link #707
KimmyChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelok View Post
Addicted to Curry -- Makito Koenji is a curry chef with a mysterious past who helps Yui Sonezaki keep her father's curry restaurant, Ganesha, open through a lack of customers, a hostile takeover attempt by a huge company, and many other challenges. The moment I read this manga, I felt this would be a winner worthy of a studio's time and money to become an anime. This manga has already 32 volumes and is still ongoing. Since Yakitate! Japan and Cooking Master Boy could get animated, I hope Addicted to Curry would be animated. I hope they are able to adapt at least twenty manga volumes into an anime.

Sensei -- It's the story of a high school girl, Hibiki, who falls in love with one of her teachers. The two start dating, but run into a lot of trouble (since they have to date in secret). Hibiki's friends cover for her, and part of the story is also about them. It has already been a decade since published in 1996 and I wonder why no one has bothered to make an anime out of this manga? The manga Sensei is quite an entertaining, innocent shoujo drama story which has no ecchiness, no fanservice at all in it. I'm sure an anime adaptation of this manga would make a modest success in drawing a shoujo audience.

Sense -- A new teacher enters an all-girls high school and as he tours around he sees a female student sleeping in a classroom. When she wakes up, however, she suddenly kisses him. I've found and read the scanned raws of the 18 chapters of this manga. This series is new and ongoing. But I think that it makes a promising anime for seinen audience.
I'm liking the sound of these three as potential anime series very much
Old 2009-06-29, 04:32   Link #708
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyChan View Post
Doubt! would make for a good shoujo anime I think
I loved this manga hope I'll see it made to an anime
Old 2009-06-29, 06:49   Link #709
KimmyChan

Guru Guru Pon-Chan would make for a really fun & enjoyable anime series
Old 2009-06-29, 16:53   Link #710
Peachies
anime lover

I haven't finished it.. but i think Monkey High is pretty cute. Hopefully they'll make it!
Peachies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 00:08   Link #711
P99

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighandxyz View Post
the world only god knows.

that'll best the best thing ever!
I have to agree with you. The manga is really good and it would make an original anime.
Old 2009-06-30, 00:40   Link #712
Marion
The Great Dine

I agree with The World only God Knows. It's a fun series and definietly different from your generic harem series. I'd watch it for sure.

Till Death do us Part
Doubt - more so as an OVA, since it isn't long enough for an entire series.
Midnight Secretary

Half & Half would be cute, but it's a oneshot so I don't think it'll happen.
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 06:58   Link #713
KimmyChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachies View Post
I haven't finished it.. but i think Monkey High is pretty cute. Hopefully they'll make it!
I agree, Monkey High is a seriously cute looking manga series & would make for an even seriously cuter looking anime series aswell

Last edited by KimmyChan; 2009-07-01 at 06:57.
Old 2009-06-30, 17:16   Link #714
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you

I'd say
Unbalance x Unbalance & Change 123 would be great animes xD
Karasuba~Maya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 21:22   Link #715
Alchemist007
*Author

King of Hell.
For damn sure.
Old 2009-07-01, 05:16   Link #716
KimmyChan

Tail Of The Moon would be a good anime & one I'd wanna watch straightaway

Last edited by KimmyChan; 2009-07-01 at 06:56.
Old 2009-07-01, 06:52   Link #717
raile
Retired Toaster
*Author

Ao no Fuuin.
Old 2009-07-01, 06:58   Link #718
KimmyChan

Captive Hearts - That would make for a very good anime, by the same creator of Vampire Knight
Old 2009-07-11, 17:33   Link #719
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Heres my big ass list from before

Psyren
Change123
Veritas
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
Kimi no Iru Machi
Kurohime
Beelzebub
The World God Only Knows
Rappi Rangai
Highschool of the Dead
You're my Girlfriend
Koukou Debut
Pretty Face
Mx0
Zero In
Kurogane Pukapuka Tai
Medaka Box
Mel Kano
Shina Dark
Prunus Girl
ID
Umi no Misaki
Half Prince
Zero In
Moriguchi Orito no Teiougaku
Little House with an Orange Roof
Oresama Teacher
Girl Saurus DX(just for the epic lulz)
PuiPui!
Grant my Wish Aizen
Toshiue no Hito
Koibana Onsen
Usagi Drop
Karakasa no Saien

but now I could very well throw that list out the window if it was to give way for a recent manga I've come across and one thats possibly the best manga ever, Yotsuba&!
this def needs a anime and it should be done with a super big budget with no cutting corners and the best of the best behind it!

A simply amazing manga needs a simply amazing anime!
Old 2009-07-11, 17:58   Link #720
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
but now I could very well throw that list out the window if it was to give way for a recent manga I've come across and one thats possibly the best manga ever, Yotsuba&!
this def needs a anime and it should be done with a super big budget with no cutting corners and the best of the best behind it!

A simply amazing manga needs a simply amazing anime!
I Agree ..we need Yotsuba&!

and I'm hoping to see Oresama Teacher be made to an anime