AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-15, 23:24   Link #21
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

hmm... it seems I'm the only one who likes the OVA more than the TV series... the OVA is nothing great, but at least it's not that totally messed up as the TV series...
Old 2004-04-16, 00:49   Link #22
Edgewalker
Nani ?

messed up = good
Old 2006-07-17, 07:53   Link #23
Shredder

LH blew Greengreen to bits and pieces. Hmm I'm dling OVA in hopes that something good will turn up, but looks like not huh, that sucks. I was thoroughly dissatisfied with Midori's "fate", I loved that girl. She should've been the one person to have a good ending, everyone else could've gone to hell. Except maybe the main guy even though I disliked him, bc that would make Midori

The 3 friends for sure should have burned in eternal flames
Old 2006-07-20, 10:09   Link #24
Angerica

Did you all mean green green season 1?

Well i already watch the season 1 de liao........quite cool^^

Btw can i know what OVA mean? O.o
Old 2006-07-20, 10:16   Link #25
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerica
Btw can i know what OVA mean? O.o
Take a look at the last post of the How Many Episodes: Answered here! sticky.
Old 2006-08-15, 21:12   Link #26
horsdhaleine
i miss japan!

watched green green tv and erolutions... im just wondering... how can this be a game?!? how do people play this?
Old 2006-08-16, 09:13   Link #27
mone-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsdhaleine
watched green green tv and erolutions... im just wondering... how can this be a game?!? how do people play this?
It's not a game, the TV series and erolutions is based on the Ero-game Green Green. What they did with the anime is try to put as many of the storylines into the series(3 that I know of) as possible but it really didn't work out as good as if they had keep true to the game. One advantage of the way they ended it is that they could do a season two based on the green green 3 game or even 2 more seasons if they wanted to use both green green 2 and 3 . But I really hope they leave it alone. The regular OVA was just a stand alone story while erolutions was episode 13 of the TV series more or less.
Old 2006-08-16, 14:08   Link #28
horsdhaleine
i miss japan!

yeah i know it is a TV series and OVA... let me clarify-- how can this narrative be a game? how was the game like? (since the show is based on a game, darou?)

kimi nozomu eien ni was also based on a game... what i'm wondering was... how was the game like? they had to choose girlfriends and stuff like that?
Old 2006-08-17, 14:49   Link #29
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsdhaleine
yeah i know it is a TV series and OVA... let me clarify-- how can this narrative be a game? how was the game like? (since the show is based on a game, darou?)

kimi nozomu eien ni was also based on a game... what i'm wondering was... how was the game like? they had to choose girlfriends and stuff like that?
Have you ever read one of those 'Choose Your Adventure Novels?'

You know read about the killer coming around the corner what do you do things? (I paticularly liked the Time Tunnel ones).

Fate , KGNE , and all the Dating Sim games are like that with very good graphics. Background appears, girl appears (Depending on where you are). A TON of story appears (if you don't read you won't enjoy the game). Then after about an hour, you are given a choice to do (Go On Date, Smash Pie in Face, Grab her chest, etc). Then you choose and the game continues.

The games usually feature a gallery so that after you finish a path you can see if you got all the pics or are there other paths to follow.

So it's a lot of reading and some still pictures that sometimes shift during the read.

The good games feature something like 2 Paths -> 4 -> 16 -> 32 Possible endings where the crappy ones (such as the cheap eros ) have only 3 possible endings (True / Good / BAD). Ones like KGNE and School Days and Tsukihime all feature multiple endings with each girl depending on all the previous choices (Her sister saw me with XXX therefore she will proably slash her with a cleaver or I told Satsuki I don't like curry and that automatically takes out all the Ciel paths) and so on.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Old 2006-08-19, 00:46   Link #30
horsdhaleine
i miss japan!

oh okay i get it! like choose your own adventure but oriented towards dating and those other drama stuff...
unfortunately not my type of game... i'd rather watch the series version..

anyway-- thanks...
Old 2007-01-06, 13:30   Link #31
flamethro195

Green Green OVA

Where did you find episode 8 and 13 for Green Green? Can you please tell me where so i can finish watching it?
Old 2007-06-20, 05:14   Link #32
DawnCaster

i recomend the anime section of www.tv-links.co.uk, theyve got all of em, even the spin off OVA and without edited scenes
Old 2007-06-20, 07:35   Link #33
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Spoiler:

Tags
comedy