2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-10-02, 23:21   Link #3861
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimEcoli View Post
One loose end i still dont get. Why did schnitzel kept Marianne's body?
Because daddy told him to.
Old 2008-10-02, 23:24   Link #3862
Sol Falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
When has Lelouch ever had a major role in the combat? He's always been the commander. I doubt he would just sit back as someone messed with his plan for the world.
:P Try reading the previous discussion before you jump right into a thread. Several people, including myself, have already pointed out that he'd do precisely that (sit back as someone messed with the world, that is). If you didn't catch it, the reason Lelouch rejected Charles plan was because it was 'forced kindness'. He also objected to Schniezel's goals for a 'forced peace'. The reason Lelouch put his faith in tomorrow is because it's open: to interfere with that open future himself, and force it along any one particular path, is something he'd never do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killbethy View Post
Was there ever a definitive ending for Kanon? I was just thinking about how huge of a plot hole he is left alive.... and I believe the last we see of him, he IS still alive. Kanon knows about Lelouch's past, is loyal to Schneizel, knows what Schneizel was Geass-ed to do (serve Zero), knows that the new Zero can't be Lelouch. He could make one Zero costume and appear before Schneizel and derail the whole Zero Requiem with the amount he knows! LOL I'm surprised they didn't show him as dead or Geass-ed to patch that up.
mm, I didn't quite catch this myself, but apparently Kanon was refrained back in 24 (when Schniezel got Geassed). Although true, that isn't permanent...you bring up a good point that he's a liability for knowing everything, but then, it seems unlikely that he'd want to or even be able to derail Zero Requiem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boduar View Post
I think ill be delusional and hope that by some mysterious plot Lelouch really didnt die and hes the covered up guy at the front of the wagon with C.C. in it and they live happily ever after. In response to one of the above Lelouch knew how cruel he was to Suzaku to make him wear the mask for the rest of his life when he said "This will be your punishment". But yeah chances are Lelouch died too bad.
:P You are welcome to your delusions, but that wagon driver isn't Lelouch. Here's a pic from the HD version:

Spoiler for whiskers:

The details are a little sparse, but they're there: that's definately not the face of Lelouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingSheep View Post
...Your enthusiasm is a little sickening. Most of the arguments you've listed have already been refuted, but I guess I'll go ahead and walk you through them. There's no need to go quoting your old posts though; it'd be easier on everybody if you just reposted the thoughts you still had questions about.

Quote:
I don't think he died, the title of the anime is CODE geass. Yet everyone only has the code OR the geass. I think that when his father died Lelouch snagged the code and became the first to obtain both the code and the geass. The code didn't belong to C.C. so he is the first to obtain Code Geass.
Everyone only has the Code or the Geass...because it's only possible for you to have a Code or a Geass. You lose your Geass when you get your Code. This is established fact. If you think that recieving a Code from a different contractor would actually change anything, try proving that that's even possible first.

Quote:
So he probably is the guy driving the cart.
See picture above.

Quote:
I can't recall, but I don't think C.C. knew how to make the little swan out of paper, like when Lelouch did with his sister. Unless he magically spawned one from the world of C.
Quote:
Anyway, my vote is that he obtained Code Geass and now lives with C.C. as an immortal. Also, in order to obtain the code you have to die, like Charles. Charles died and when he popped back up, bam! Code madness. Now that Lelouch is dead...
There's no proof that you have to die whatsoever. In fact, episode 15 directly contradicts this: Charles is shown to have resisted being Geassed by Lelouch even before he shot himself: the blue animation of Geass entering the victim's neural pathway is never shown, instead being replaced by a red wall of light. This red light animation is repeated later on in the episode when Lelouch tries to Geass Charles a second time. It's a given that Code activates immediately upon its reciept.

Quote:
The code that he didn't get from C.C. but from Charles is with him. Not to mention he proved his acting skills with his sister, so taking a nap in front of thousands shouldn't be much of a burden. Not to mention he promised to kill C.C. if he knew he was going die in his little plot, why not kill C.C. and make up his promise?
Aside from Nunally's uncanny ability to read people making that impossible, Lelouch could never have recieved Charles' Code. For one thing, Code transfer appears to be completely voluntary. First you'll have to explain why both Charles and Lelouch would want Lelouch to have a Code in the first place, and second, you'll have to explain why, just like you said, Lelouch wouldn't have done C.C. a favour by taking hers instead in the first place.

The second reason for its impossibility was discussed above. There is no such thing as an activation requirement for Codes, so Lelouch would have become immortal immediately after that scene. The fact that there was not even an inkling of this being shown in the show makes it apparent just how baseless all this Code speculation is.

As for you question of why Lelouch didn't take C.C.'s Code if he knew he was going to die, that's obvious: Lelouch wanted to die. How do you think he managed to turn Suzaku in Turn 21? He'd admitted that Euphie and Shirley's death were his fault, so he'd make up for it. Why do you think he could finally bend Nunally's will in Damocles? Because he knew he would be taking her place. Lelouch wanted to do this, and it was him who was pushing Suzaku along in the end--for all that he'd done and all he'd become, Lelouch knew there was no other way to go.

edit;

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpatown View Post
hmm nebody notice how tat the flag of brittania + lelouch's blood = a cross? o.0
maybe some biblical illusion to the bible how lelouch sacrifices himsefl for the good of the world
*hint hint* maybe another possible reason tat lelouch isnt dead but rather alive and came back to live later (similar to jesus's death and his reviving). well iono tats just another reason y i thought lelouch is alive
lol Now that's just taking it too far. Lelouch didn't die taking on the sins of the world--he died bearing all of its hatred. Given that Jesus' last words were "My God, why hast thou forsaken me" while Lelouch died with a smile on his face, the two couldn't be more different.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 23:34   Link #3863
White-Snow-Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingSheep View Post
I do not wish to appear as a jerk or anything, but I really wanted to hear people's opinions on this. That is why I'm quoting myself. Pick it apart, agree, disagree, let me hear your opinions! Reading is good too. I'm jealous of CharKnight... or howeverits spelled. He gets soo many comments...
Well, I actually agree with you, just wanted to say some things:
1- CC does know how to make the paper cranes -apparently-; she was doing one with Nunally back in S1 (and then if you remember, Nunally asked what was her relationship and CC said sth like 'we are promised to each other' )
2- To remind some people: Charles did die, Lelouch checks his pulse... and he didin't snap out of it instantly; it gave Llelouch enough time to scream his lungs out, walk up the stairs, check on him, and calm himself down. And nor did CC... Back in the cave, she needed some time to regain her senses, enough to let Lelouch undress her and clean her wounds, same in Mao's incident, she healed back when they were in the helicopter...

Off to sleep, C-U
White-Snow-Empress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 23:39   Link #3864
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling
Aside from Nunally's uncanny ability to read people making that impossible, Lelouch could never have recieved Charles' Code. For one thing, Code transfer appears to be completely voluntary. First you'll have to explain why both Charles and Lelouch would want Lelouch to have a Code in the first place, and second, you'll have to explain why, just like you said, Lelouch wouldn't have done C.C. a favour by taking hers instead in the first place.
erm no. The nun forced her immortality on C.C.

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 00:00   Link #3865
FreshSalad
Claymore Theorist

Location: In a hopeless world where there is no reason to exist
Um.. whiskers..
Regarding that..
the chance that they are really whiskers or Lelouch is not wearing them for disguise is the same chance that people conside the facial structure and general appearance to be lelouch.
Both sides are both taking guessing attempts.

I suggest we stop because obviously there is no "undeniable" proof here of either side.
FreshSalad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 00:09   Link #3866
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
:P You are welcome to your delusions, but that wagon driver isn't Lelouch. Here's a pic from the HD version:

Spoiler for whiskers:

The details are a little sparse, but they're there: that's definately not the face of Lelouch.
Wow, that is irrefutable evidence right there.

LOL

except it's really not. That picture is anything but HD.

First of all the resolution is terrible, sup 300x200? Second of all, the head is covered and there is no visible mustache, beard or scars that might distinguish that guy from Lelouch. We can't see the guys hair or eyes, so you have as much proof that that guy is not Lelouch as I have proof it is. It might be a tough concept to wrap your head around, but just because you think something is a certain way, and wish it to be that way doesn't make it so.
sup invisible whiskers? lol please, get off the high horse with the walls of text. You're not really destroying any arguments with your infallible logic, mostly because the points you make are as absurd and illogical as the ones being thrown around about LL's survival.
Old 2008-10-03, 00:21   Link #3867
LustfulEnvy
Casanova Extraordinaire
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to LustfulEnvy Send a message via MSN to LustfulEnvy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
Geass code raPe? lol

Im not sure (Correct me please) Wouldn't C2 die once the immortality is passed on? Since shes been longing for death wouldn't she die asap after lelouch supposedly obtained it to fake his death.us ( Which is a theory of course.). Yet c2 is still alive.us Also Lelouch doesn't really seem to want immortality at the least live.Someone please clarify. (if possible)
LustfulEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 00:34   Link #3868
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustfulEnvy View Post
Geass code raPe? lol

Im not sure (Correct me please) Wouldn't C2 die once the immortality is passed on? Since shes been longing for death wouldn't she die asap after lelouch supposedly obtained it to fake his death.us ( Which is a theory of course.). Yet c2 is still alive.us Also Lelouch doesn't really seem to want immortality at the least live.Someone please clarify. (if possible)
Eh nothing to say that was the case since we never saw a real example of it, V.V's death capable of being explained from all the wounds he suffered. I tend to think not though personally, since code extraction seems to be of an ethereal manner, and in both cases where the former immortal dies we see external wounds and damage, looking at the blood splatter underneath the nun after she died as an indication. And Lelouch's stance on immortality is a bit unclear, though I garnered from his discussion with C.C on the matter in Turn 15 he doesn't necessarily abhor it or look down upon it as a manner of living, most likely also taking to his account about how will power and such can overcome the despair of ones life and allow people to grasp happiness, etc etc. and how that seems to now affect C.C's views on life as well. My take on it anyway
Old 2008-10-03, 00:39   Link #3869
LustfulEnvy
Casanova Extraordinaire
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to LustfulEnvy Send a message via MSN to LustfulEnvy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Eh nothing to say that was the case since we never saw a real example of it, V.V's death capable of being explained from all the wounds he suffered. I tend to think not though personally, since code extraction seems to be of an ethereal manner, and in both cases where the former immortal dies we see external wounds and damage, looking at the blood splatter underneath the nun after she died as an indication. And Lelouch's stance on immortality is a bit unclear, though I garnered from his discussion with C.C on the matter in Turn 15 he doesn't necessarily abhor it or look down upon it as a manner of living, most likely also taking to his account about how will power and such can overcome the despair of ones life and allow people to grasp happiness, etc etc. and how that seems to now affect C.C's views on life as well. My take on it anyway
Thank you! I understand it a bit more now.
LustfulEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 00:42   Link #3870
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustfulEnvy View Post
Thank you! I understand it a bit more now.
No prob, happy to do these little things that hopefully won't result in huge amounts of text arguments from other posters
Old 2008-10-03, 01:05   Link #3871
iceyfw

it's really nice to read all of these theories of whether or not lelouch is dead. personally i think he is dead. but i also think the only way he could have survived the deep wound he received from suzaku was getting the code from c.c.

of course i don't have solid evidence to back it up. but when v.v. passed his code to charles, his body became mortal and didn't lose his memory. as for the nun who tricked c.c. to give her the code, my call on it was she commited suicide afterwards.

it would sound somewhat ok... the scene with c.c. in the church shedding tears doesn't however. but it could mean anything besides crying over lelouch's death. especially the one line she said. just ideas from my own mind.
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 01:33   Link #3872
SuperJiwon

Quote:

Spoiler for whiskers:

Hiya Sol! Just throwing something out there, you like CSI don't you? How they can take a crappy ass black and white security cam picture, blow it up, make a 3D rendering of the picture, spin it around to face behind the camera, and find the 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll? Here's another picture from good ol' Code Geass:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
Spoiler for ain't she pretty:
That doesn't even look human to me. I THINK it's supposed to be Cornelia but it could be Michael Jackson for all we can tell.

But I DO admit that the picture doesn't really scream "Lelouch!!!". It doesn't prove that Lelouch is driving the wagon, but then again it's such a crappy picture and the outfit obscures so much of the face it could be damn near anyone driving that cart, Lelouch and George W. included. Personally I go with this theory from the images thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lv23 View Post
I think I just found the creepiest cross-over I've seen yet. And after all that time trying to forget this!
Spoiler for nsfw:
I LOVE this theory.
SuperJiwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 01:37   Link #3873
manga852

not sure what episode nunally developed the ability to see peoples memories but i don't think she can being able to tell when someone is lying and seeing their memories are two different things. if lulu does have the code i don't think he new he did.

I don't think Charles didn't resist the his geass in C's world which suggest that until the code is active lulu could still possess his geass as well as be susceptible to being geassed .
manga852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 01:49   Link #3874
Charred Knight

Quote:
lol Now that's just taking it too far. Lelouch didn't die taking on the sins of the world--he died bearing all of its hatred. Given that Jesus' last words were "My God, why hast thou forsaken me" while Lelouch died with a smile on his face, the two couldn't be more different.
I consider him dying for his sins, and the sins of his family.

The world? Nope, just his family. If you look the Britannian Royal Family is no longer hated with Zero wheeling Nunnaly, along with Schneizel, and Cornelia.

Also I will point out that Jesus was also non-violent
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 01:50   Link #3875
Tkpenalty
I Want GN Flag II

Quote:
Originally Posted by manga852 View Post
not sure what episode nunally developed the ability to see peoples memories but i don't think she can being able to tell when someone is lying and seeing their memories are two different things. if lulu does have the code i don't think he new he did.

I don't think Charles didn't resist the his geass in C's world which suggest that until the code is active lulu could still possess his geass as well as be susceptible to being geassed .
Its not a far fetched ability, its basically the fact that the blind put their "effort" into the other senses that they have remaining, meaning that her sense of hearing, touch and smell would surpass what a non-disabled person would have. Basically they'd notice when people are lying; when you lie, your hands will quiver a bit as its a natural reaction. Your blood pressure moreover SHOULD increase, especially when someone questions whether or not you're lying, and for something that big such as lying about your brother not being a mass murdering terrorist, you pretty much would be pretty shaky.

But, the transfer of memories leaves the ending as an open one, as it MAY hint that lelouch has obtained the code which is the only viable explanation as C.C. is also moreover able to do it.

Guys anyway stop arguing as its pointless; they've left it as an open ending. Its purely subjective in this case which is what I like about it. In my own version of this ending Lelouch has Obtained the Code, while C.C. is given the Geass, so that they can do a switch every 10 or so years and live forever 8D. Suzaku's live geass will moreover somewhere down the track force him to ask the britannian technological development team to build him a cyborg body in 50 or so years time so that he will be orange kun v2.

lol.
Tkpenalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 02:55   Link #3876
Sol Falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
That still requires at least one of Charles or Lelouch wanting the transfer. That was my point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshSalad View Post
Um.. whiskers..
Regarding that..
the chance that they are really whiskers or Lelouch is not wearing them for disguise is the same chance that people conside the facial structure and general appearance to be lelouch.
Both sides are both taking guessing attempts.p
No, not really. See, everyone can agree that the drivers face is not Lelouch's. Claiming that's Lelouch in disguise, when there is nothing besides people's delusions and a lack of attention to even suggest that, is as good as claiming that driver is Sayoko. In fact, it's even worse, as we haven't actually seen Sayoko die on screen and she has actual impersonation experience. The fact is, when you're resorting to theories that have not one shred of evidence on screen, then no theory is more believable than the other guy's theory that Lelouch's bloody head is in the bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Wow, that is irrefutable evidence right there.

LOL

except it's really not. That picture is anything but HD.

First of all the resolution is terrible, sup 300x200? Second of all, the head is covered and there is no visible mustache, beard or scars that might distinguish that guy from Lelouch. We can't see the guys hair or eyes, so you have as much proof that that guy is not Lelouch as I have proof it is. It might be a tough concept to wrap your head around, but just because you think something is a certain way, and wish it to be that way doesn't make it so.
I zoomed it obviously. But if you still can't see the patch of white colour surrounding the black line which is his mouth, then the only concept I have to wrap my head around is the fact that you might be blind.

Quote:
sup invisible whiskers? lol please, get off the high horse with the walls of text. You're not really destroying any arguments with your infallible logic, mostly because the points you make are as absurd and illogical as the ones being thrown around about LL's survival.
Heh, really? Sorry, dude, but unlike your high horse, I've actually got something to sit on. Until you can actually back up those claims with something stronger than 'ooh nasty vocabulary!', my logic is as absurd and illogical as those white lines are invisible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJiwon View Post
Hiya Sol! Just throwing something out there, you like CSI don't you? How they can take a crappy ass black and white security cam picture, blow it up, make a 3D rendering of the picture, spin it around to face behind the camera, and find the 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll? Here's another picture from good ol' Code Geass:
Sorry to disappoint you, but I've managed to see, like...2 episodes of CSI in totality.

Quote:
That doesn't even look human to me. I THINK it's supposed to be Cornelia but it could be Michael Jackson for all we can tell.
Certainly is ambiguous, isn't it? I'd even say it looks like it's Charles' under that mask.

Quote:
But I DO admit that the picture doesn't really scream "Lelouch!!!". It doesn't prove that Lelouch is driving the wagon, but then again it's such a crappy picture and the outfit obscures so much of the face it could be damn near anyone driving that cart, Lelouch and George W. included. Personally I go with this theory from the images thread:

I LOVE this theory.
If you'd prefer I didn't zoom it, I could do that too. I did it for the sake of clarity, but if that's the best of the arguments against me, then I guess it wasn't necessary. As for your nice boat parody, go with it as you please. I'm personally not really interested in what someone who trolls thinks of the story.

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkpenalty View Post
But, the transfer of memories leaves the ending as an open one, as it MAY hint that lelouch has obtained the code which is the only viable explanation as C.C. is also moreover able to do it.
Sure the Code's an (imperfect) explanation if a memory transfer actually happened, but there's nothing to really indicate that that's true. Given that Nunally's only surprised reaction was before it even happened, her lack of commentary on either visions happening or their content suggests that the only thing she saw was her brother. Throw in the fact that those flashbacks don't really look anything like past memory transfers, and the assumption that something actually happened is a weak one at best.

Last edited by Sol Falling; 2008-10-03 at 03:10.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 03:04   Link #3877
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling
Certainly is ambiguous, isn't it? I'd even say it looks like it's Charles' under that mask.
Charles is uh... what you said kinda huge and fat.... that cart driver is kinda skinny.

Old 2008-10-03, 03:53   Link #3878
KaiserCrusader

nice episode. but it still dosent make sense to me =\

oh a question BTW: who REALLY won the show. i mean Zero killed him and he's now the hero. but what about lelouch, what does he get from this...

its really sad it ended that way, but if it was for the best that's fine..
KaiserCrusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 03:55   Link #3879
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Lelouch gets eternity with CC. He wins!
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 04:48   Link #3880
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserCrusader View Post
nice episode. but it still dosent make sense to me =\

oh a question BTW: who REALLY won the show. i mean Zero killed him and he's now the hero. but what about lelouch, what does he get from this...

its really sad it ended that way, but if it was for the best that's fine..
Oh you should go back like 20-30 more pages and see the debate XD