AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-11-23, 22:57   Link #101
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
well, I think that Robin didn't get bigger bounty not to rise attention, she wasn't captured for over 20 years, and now they all of a sudden rise it like hell? that 1 mil is for joining dangerous group, and WG probably know she won't quit it... maybe they'll rise it much higher later on when she does something again, but they are waiting...

I think that Zoro could kick Robin's ass - she only trew his sword away till now - and what if he uses all his strengh and reslove to not fell for some amount of femele hands? he's hella strong if u ask me and cutting cannon?
Sanji wouldn't hurt Robin, I think that even Donflamingo could make him

Robin without gainin some superior power won't be strong enough for SH and she'll be protected by Luffy like Usopp and Nami (Luffy said it himself that he wants to become stronger for their sakes) - maybe if Robin could create that HUGE hand made of hands like in movie 5 or something
Old 2006-11-27, 10:33   Link #102
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

You know one thing that this chapter does? It puts the last nail in the coffin of all the mysteries Odo has thrown out about this arc. Here's a few I can think of right off the top of my head. (things he mentioned, not stuff from the manga)

1. One charecter would die. Merry is gone. Mystery solved.
2. New crewmember would come onboard. It's Franky. Mystery Solved.

The whole ancient weapons thing wasn't resolved, but I think that's actually a teaser for the next arc or even one beyond it.
Old 2006-11-27, 17:27   Link #103
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

the ancient weapon seems to be a very important mystery in One Piece, and i think it could be One Piece itself, the legendary treasure that Gold Roger burried before he died....i mean it seems everyone is after this weapon, even the World government...but i wonder how this weapon looks like...and how threatening it can be, that even the world government wants it....
Old 2006-11-30, 01:12   Link #104
chitgoks

ya know.. even if the world government would get hold of the ancient weapon, you'd think aokiji and smoker would stick around with them? im sure theyll rebel ...
Closed Thread