AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2021-08-01, 17:01   Link #221
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Well, the evidence pointed in the right direction. Suzu used her lewd body to make Matsuri understand he's still a boy... which worked, but would crumble if Matsuri knew girls can love girls. Yuri route seems to have been closed off, which strikes me as a horrible decision given that I doubt anyone reading this series wants Matsuri to be a boy again.

Yayo accepted the truth rather easily, wasn't even that bothered Matsuri saw her naked previously. And Lu thinks they've gone crazy.
Old 2021-08-10, 15:38   Link #222
James Rye

Damn, what a reveal. Like in the truest sense of the word, lol, she showed everything. Also what a nice knee kick, right in the babymaker, uff.
Bit of a shame Sharkboy is so easy to get done in, I hope he gets over his woman shyness quickly else it will be a boring gag.
Old 2021-08-10, 18:01   Link #223
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Now that we've seen her in her full glory (almost, hope the hair covering the nipples will be removed in the tankoubon), I can say Mei is definitely the hottest girl in the series. Mei reminded Matsuri of Suzu, but instead of going "she has way bigger boobs than Suzu", he went "her boobs are bigger than mine". This happened right after he decided he was still a boy

She's apparently an omokage, but is she an evil side of Mei's personality that Mei herself sealed away, or is she the Mei that was inside Suzu that split off from her using the omokage trick? Anyway, I hope she'll be a permanent cast member.
Old 2021-08-10, 22:05   Link #224
mario_zxa

I think she may have something to do with the Ikon rather than an omaokage. If I recall correctly aren't they supposed to be a new type of ayakashi, one that there isn't a whole lot of info on, that would allow her to have all sorts of abilities that would keep the characters on their toes.
mario_zxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-22, 11:36   Link #225
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario_zxa View Post
I think she may have something to do with the Ikon rather than an omaokage. If I recall correctly aren't they supposed to be a new type of ayakashi, one that there isn't a whole lot of info on, that would allow her to have all sorts of abilities that would keep the characters on their toes.
Your guess was correct. The previous Jinyo (they're the new type, Ikons have been around a long time IIRC) even comes back as well, but as a little boy.

Ninokuru overcoming his weakness to save Matsuri was cool.

The situation isn't exactly like Inuyasha but it's hard not to see that Mei and Suzu were inspired by Kikyo and Kagome.
Old 2021-08-22, 15:15   Link #226
James Rye

Knees weak, hands trembling, head spaghetti but still saves the true heroine of the series. Ninokuru grew as a man today. As did Matsuri by wearing his battle panties. xD
Mei's hothothot. Girl could kill with those looks alone, no kidding.
Old 2021-08-29, 10:43   Link #227
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Well, that was fast. Mei has already taken over Suzu's body.
Old 2021-08-30, 16:24   Link #228
mario_zxa

So with this chapter we now have a ayakashi medium triangle, with evil Ikon ayakashi medium Mei, Suzu, and the ayakashi medium Mei that sleeps within Suzu. Huh looks interesting.
Old 2021-09-05, 17:08   Link #229
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Mommy is here already. Her kunoichi outfit is hot, and for some reason has high heels (I hope she actually uses them in battle). She apparently has every intention to kill Suzu.
Old 2021-09-12, 14:00   Link #230
James Rye

Matsuri's Mom is thicc in all the right places. And we all know how Matsuri gonna wake Yuzu up, YURI KISS! And Yuzu gonna like it and gonna put a lot of questions into her mind, lol.
Old 2021-09-12, 18:04   Link #231
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Matsuri's Mom is thicc in all the right places. And we all know how Matsuri gonna wake Yuzu up, YURI KISS! And Yuzu gonna like it and gonna put a lot of questions into her mind, lol.
I hope it's that, but I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled Suzu's favorite sweets out of nowhere. The dream Shadow Mei stuck her in might hint at that. Furthermore, that's how the omokage situation was dealt with the first time.

And I was wrong, Matoi is a good mom, she actually tried to save Suzu.
Old 2021-09-18, 01:09   Link #232
BPD Renegade

And we do indeed get the yuri kiss. I'm glad Shadow Mei wasn't defeated so easily. For a moment I thought this the last arc, since the series has been ranking near the bottom lately.
BPD Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-18, 07:39   Link #233
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Loved how Suzu immediately wanted control of her body back when she realized Matsuri was kissing her.

Given that Matsuri managed to convert Suzu who had Mei and all her past incarnations' memories, I'm pretty sure he can do the same for Shadow Mei. In fact, I hope so because she's too hot to be written out.
Old 2021-09-18, 16:28   Link #234
mario_zxa

I enjoyed this chapter. I'm looking forward to what will happen next. While Shadow Mei will be an antagonist I'm more interested in the exorcist ninja antagonist that are going to show up.
Old 2021-10-17, 17:04   Link #235
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That color page was gorgeous. Matsuri's body is more to my liking but Suzu's succubus outfit is super hot.

As for the actual chapter, I totally thought Grandpa was going to fight. Really got me.
Old 2021-10-24, 18:42   Link #236
mario_zxa

This chapter was pretty good. It was nice to see just how far Suzu is willing to go.
Old 2021-10-25, 08:17   Link #237
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Feeling the Omokage's injuries as if it were your own is a huge drawback. Definitely not as convenient as Naruto's clones, although Suzu managed to tweak things a bit.
Old 2021-11-14, 18:01   Link #238
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Suzu finally confessed to Matsuri!

Don't get your hopes up yet though, because in the Japanese text what she says is barely intelligible since she's speaking with her mouth full.
Old 2021-12-05, 18:05   Link #239
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The past three chapters have been really good. Matsuri and Suzu mutually confessing their love, Reo and Suzu competing to see who can please Matsuri more, and now Mei transferring to school in order to break Matsuri and Suzu up.

Yabuki wasted no time showing us the comedy potential of Mei. And man, she is rocking that uniform. Loved how Lu was so close to the truth... yet so far. I wonder if she'll continue living in the ruins with Garaku (revealed to be a double agent for Matoi) or if she'll intrude into Suzu's house. She's supposed to be her cousin, after all.
Old 2021-12-05, 18:31   Link #240
James Rye

Ginormous indeed, like holy ginormous, how that uniform button is holding everything is an act of god, lol. I think Mei's plan of breaking apart Suzu's and Matsuri's relationship is doomed from the start, like they already confessed and Suzu is like this close to just have her way with Matsuri, no matter if in male or female form, so I can't see her actually achieving that any time soon.

My guess is that Mei will probably live with Matsuri, so that the Ninja Exorcists can keep an eye on her.

Tags
ayakashi, genben, harem, ninja, riko, romance, shameless fmc