4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.41%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.41%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 0.83%
Voters: 241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-03-08, 14:13   Link #241
haqiang

This episode is awesome, nuff said

But, is it me or that Exia's final attack on gundam zwei reminded me the Final Fantasy 7 advent children, the Limit Break Cloud used to kick Sephiroth's ass.
haqiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 14:13   Link #242
sart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Yeah the same... so all the GN-Xs can have the same speed and power upgrade Exia had.
If you haven't understand the REAL power of the GN Drive is the one shown at the end by Exia, which greatly surpasses the fake GN-Xs.
I don't see how trans am mode proves anything. His point is still valid. All you proved is the original gn drives have unlimited power where as the gn tau drives have a set charge. The output is the same.
sart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 14:25   Link #243
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Yeah the same... so all the GN-Xs can have the same speed and power upgrade Exia had.
If you haven't understand the REAL power of the GN Drive is the one shown at the end by Exia, which greatly surpasses the fake GN-Xs.
lol exia exia are you flamming
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 14:30   Link #244
Nvis
Where are the good animes

This whole TRANS-AM mode thing reminds me of G Gundam's Hyper mode, Gundam Unicorn's special mode, what else am I missing?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 14:38   Link #245
ThoHell

LOL @ Trinity......they had it coming.

Ali is freakin wicked, I think he's the best opposing pilot.

Setsuna was wow, about time something cool happened. Nice turn of event, but completely over whelming! That's like inhuman and nothing can oppose that.....
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 14:44   Link #246
KaiZX
Dogbert Financial Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonZ View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
KaiZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 14:46   Link #247
philmein

You know, based on the new Exia I've seen, this is all the more reason why i MUST HAVE AN MG EXIA MODEL!!!!! Wouldn't ya say? lol
philmein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 14:48   Link #248
X207
Gamyūsa

i hope nena keeps the drei, hopefully CB1 will find a way to recharge it if she does join up with them. if anything she'll be even crazier now bc ali killed her brothers. that'll probably put her into trouble.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 14:50   Link #249
astranagun

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiZX View Post
Spoiler:
The problem is not only there wasn't any suggestions that this will happen like someone said but there is the extra problem that the Thrones were Alejandro ace-in-the-hole (at least I think so) and the times for building new suits in this series.
astranagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 15:00   Link #250
NeonZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiZX View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
NeonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 15:01   Link #251
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
This whole TRANS-AM mode thing reminds me of G Gundam's Hyper mode, Gundam Unicorn's special mode, what else am I missing?
Stuff like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
Kaio-ken Exia. Limit Break: Omnislash Version 5.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 15:05   Link #252
X207
Gamyūsa

exia would be so badass with trans am mode and gn arms. i hope we get to see it eventually. ali will probably die in ep 24 or 25, it would be a shame if he didnt have zwei for more than a full ep.
Old 2008-03-08, 15:05   Link #253
rpgkiller999

Only problem with this episode:

Nena: OMG ali killed my brother, instead of using my gundam and step on that bastard I let him get back on the MS and kill my other brother too!

yeah
rpgkiller999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 15:08   Link #254
Morgun

So team Trinity has almost completed their role as idiotic throwaway villains. Watch your back Nena.

Trans-am mode is great news for Graham: the director no longer cares about the effect of g-forces! Go, Graham, go! Nothing can stop him now!

And Lockon is living proof that the Meister's spacesuits are only for show. Being exposed to the cold vacuum of space is nothing to manly men.
Morgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 15:15   Link #255
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

This episode was quite interesting and thrilling in action.

However, many points were really out of the line to make it excellent/perfect in my eyes.

My first problem was how the thrones meisters were ridiculous. They were contacted by ali and didn't have much precautions, except Neena standing by in her throne gundam.
Michael's death was kinda for the "lulz", not exactly convincing (animator lazy part and quiz: where did ali shot Michael? no blood or wound whatsoever).
What is even surprising is the complete lack of proper retaliation: Johann sure could do the best he could, but instead of asking neena for help (either with a blunt hand swiper with the gundam or so), he basically asked her to run away... i mean, wait what?!

This is even more ridiculous when she is the floating duck, while Johann is raped by Ali, having fun instead of really obliterating Johann. Even if Ali is probably more experimented, Johann manoeuvres were mediocre and his actions were not really convincing. Finally, eins being destroyed like that was a bit too quick of a short work.

As for the rest, I don't have much complain (very logical back up plan from schenberg, amazing performance of Trans-Arm Exia, etc). It is a pity that the "helpless thrones" execution was more ridiculous instead of truely "helpless".
They were a nice "plot device" to stir the action and conflicts, but they were hardly good "villain" or "anti hero".

And just back about moderator duty:
As already stated in our thread guidelines, spoilers are NOT TOLERATED in weekly episodes threads! Rumors are included as well, though speculations are welcome.
Please use report button when you see such instance, but please do not clutter the episode with useless "no spoiler!" and such either.
Old 2008-03-08, 15:17   Link #256
hamstar
just passing by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
This episode was quite interesting and thrilling in action.

Howevere, many points were really out of the line to make it excellent/perfect in my eyes.

My first problem was how the thrones meisters were ridiculous. They were contacted by ali and didn't have much precautions, except Neena standing by in her throne gundam.
Michael's death was kinda for the "lulz", not exactly convincing (animator lazy part and quiz: where did ali shot Michael? no blood or wound whatsoever).
What is even surprising is the complete lack of proper retaliation: Johann sure could do the best he could, but instead of asking neena for help (either with a blunt hand swiper with the gundam or so), he basically asked her to run away... i mean, wait what?!

This is even more ridiculous when she is the floating duck, while Johann is raped by Ali, having fun instead of really obliterating Johann. Even if Ali is probably more experimented, Johann manoeuvres were mediocre and his actions were not really convincing. Finally, eins being destroyed like that was a bit too quick of a short work.

As for the rest, I don't have much complain (very logical back up plan from schenberg, amazing performance of Trans-Arm Exia, etc). It is a pity that the "helpless thrones" execution was more ridiculous instead of truely "helpless".
They were a nice "plot device" to stir the action and conflicts, but they were hardly good "villain" or "anti hero".

And just back about moderator duty:
As already stated in our thread guidelines, spoilers are NOT TOLERATED in weekly episodes threads! Rumors are included as well, though speculations are welcome.
Please use report button when you see such instance, but please do not clutter the episode with useless "no spoiler!" and such either.

How about maybe you actually practice what you preach?

Aren't you being hypocritical by spoiling everything yourself?
Old 2008-03-08, 15:23   Link #257
jcexia

So, I haven't seen the video yet, was it mentioned in the episode that Lockon lost an eye? or is he just wearing an eyepatch? Because if it wasn't mentioned, the eye patch could be temporary... ?
jcexia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 15:29   Link #258
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamstar View Post

*sigh* so, talking about the episode is "spoiler"?
I think you didn't exactly understand one point: spoiler tags used when subs aren't out yet is a courtesy, not a mandatory, especially that after such fuss, people obviously speaking in daylight about that. (and i'm hardly the only one talking of the said episode without spoiler tags).

Spoilers in such instance are those which are posting points not revealed yet, like screaming "NAAADLEEH" , say... in episode 4.
That's why the guidelines say "future events".
Quote:
Thread Guidelines
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
So, i'm afraid I'm actually following "what i'm preaching".
Old 2008-03-08, 15:32   Link #259
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamstar View Post

Talking about the episode inside the thread designated for said episode is not a spoiler in any shape or form. End of debate. (though i don't see what is there to debate about in the first place).
Old 2008-03-08, 15:34   Link #260
X207
Gamyūsa

i dont see this as spoiling either. once raws are out ppl will stop using spoiler tags. everything in the ep is free game after that happens. the best thing is to just avoid the thread.