Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2014-03-17, 08:26   Link #1
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Gundam Build Fighters Sidestory Discussion

Amzing is Tatsuya Yuki story 10 year before anime. 5 chapters already got translated.

Document is Document (duh) about gundam that appear in sidestory (mostly Amazing)

Honoo is completely different side story with new set of character

________

so anybody want to guess that Toru Satsuki is "2nd Meijin"?
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 09:12   Link #2
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

So, anyone has the scan?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 11:31   Link #3
widagtama

I dont think you allowed post scan here. but you can easily find it in google by typing the manga title
widagtama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 19:30   Link #4
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Some sites has them translated

Please don't sue me
Old 2014-03-17, 19:46   Link #5
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Well, there is some anons in 4*han that are translating GBF:A. Just look for the thread on /m/ for the links.

As for the other two sidestories... I have no idea.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-19, 21:06   Link #6
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Build Fighters Amazing is...well, amazing.

Also, for the battle scenes, read them while listening to [flamenco intensifies]. The manga becomes more Amazing that way.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-27, 08:33   Link #7
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Yuki so fanboy that he mimic all gundam pilot technique.

unfortunately Takeshi have Newtype HAX
Old 2014-03-27, 08:55   Link #8
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

There is only one character you need to remember out of the sidestories:

YANA.

Meganekko Meido who's also a full blown Gunota? Why does GBF have lots of perfect girls?!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-27, 09:44   Link #9
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

You forgot Yana's impressive frontal sloped armor.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2014-03-27, 10:40   Link #10
Yesman
PMS Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post

Yuki so fanboy that he mimic all gundam pilot technique.

unfortunately Takeshi have Newtype HAX
I wonder if Tatsuya will use all those techniques, if he ever showed up in G Generation or SRW.

Tatsuya will build a Carrot Gundam gunpla to scare the pants off of Kou Uraki.

Yuuki: "I've studied all your moves. Prepare to be defeated!"
Uraki: "MYAAHAANAAAARGHH!"
Yesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 18:38   Link #11
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Can you learn everything about Gundam and Gunpla in one summer - less than 3 months?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 21:04   Link #12
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
There is only one character you need to remember out of the sidestories:

YANA.

Meganekko Meido who's also a full blown Gunota? Why does GBF have lots of perfect girls?!
I won't lie, she's another cute girl, but she's HUGE!! She towers over most of the characters...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Can you learn everything about Gundam and Gunpla in one summer - less than 3 months?
It isn't impossible if you're really determined/devoted. I covered the entire 00 (Both seasons & movie) in one week. I also covered all six available parts of Unicorn in one day. Now awaiting the seventh. Also, if I picked up GBF after its run had ended, I'm pretty sure that I'd have finished it in about three days. (That's the usual amount of time I take to marathon a two cour)

The only one I can think about that'd be a hassle to complete is SEED & SEED Destiny, since that's a whopping 100 episodes. Plus, lets not forget that AGE is probably the worst Gundam ever, so it'll really take devotion to stay INTERESTED in it & actually complete it...lol (Personally, I never finished it, I dropped it after episode 3)

------------------------------
Yuuki's manga is awesome. It really gives us a whole new view on his character that you'd never see in the anime. Also, that fight between him & Takeshi was beast. Too bad Takeshi haxed him. As a consolation, he did manage to damage RX-78's arm, so that's an accomplishment, especially for someone who hasn't gunpla battled in years.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.

Last edited by MK-95-; 2014-04-03 at 23:18.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-10, 18:10   Link #13
Araxiel

I'm so glad I read this manga up to the fight between Yuuki and Takeshi before watching the final episode. It made that bit where they work together all that more awesome.
Old 2014-04-16, 20:17   Link #14
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Old 2014-04-16, 20:42   Link #15
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Now we know how Yuuki started down the Meijin road. Apparently, there's a nomination system of sorts & Takeshi nominated him as a potential Meijin candidate. Well, that explains a lot, the questions GBF left regarding Yuuki, are slowly being answered. Also, Tooru doesn't look too peppy. Something Yuuki did, really pissed him off. I wonder what that is?

Btw, Yana-chan!!!!! She's too kawaii. >.<
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.

Last edited by MK-95-; 2014-04-18 at 03:02. Reason: Dat spelling!!!
Old 2014-04-17, 05:00   Link #16
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Lol, Yuuki's immune to the cuteness of Yana's Nyaia Gundam.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2014-04-19, 20:30   Link #17
Blazer-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
Now we know how Yuuki started down the Meijin road. Apparently, there's a nomination system of sorts & Takeshi nominated him as a potential Meijin candidate. Well, that explains a lot, the questions GBF left regarding Yuuki, are slowly being answered. Also, Tooru doesn't look too peppy. Something Yuuki did, really pissed him off. I wonder what that is?

Btw, Yana-chan!!!!! She's too kawaii. >.<
Well, hes all grown up. Maybe the whole thing behind Yuuki's father taking over his father's company finally sank in.
Blazer-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-15, 00:28   Link #18
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

K, I'm not gonna lie, the latest chapter makes Yuuki's loss to Reiji & Sei in the tournament look & feel like bullshit. The dude took on 32 students for hours with a freaking civilian MS. -_-

He was creaming their asses & holding his fort pretty well, even the instructor was gonna step in. Thinking back on his loss is making me feel really bitter right about now...
Old 2014-05-15, 03:16   Link #19
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
K, I'm not gonna lie, the latest chapter makes Yuuki's loss to Reiji & Sei in the tournament look & feel like bullshit. The dude took on 32 students for hours with a freaking civilian MS. -_-

He was creaming their asses & holding his fort pretty well, even the instructor was gonna step in. Thinking back on his loss is making me feel really bitter right about now...
It WAS BS for the most part

The Chairman screwed him over

(to be fair though the fight would have still been pretty uncertain without interference)

How far are they in the manga now btw? I read up until just after the Yuuki/Takeshi fight
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-15, 03:46   Link #20
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
It WAS BS for the most part

The Chairman screwed him over

(to be fair though the fight would have still been pretty uncertain without interference)

How far are they in the manga now btw? I read up until just after the Yuuki/Takeshi fight
Manga subs are at chapter 8 right now. Dude, read chapter 8 & you'll understand why I'm raging here. He used a non-combatant type MS against 32 students & was pwning them hard. Even the instructor wanted in on the action.

Keep in mind that this isn't the high school or Meijin Yuuki who is much more experienced now. This is noob Yuuki who is still relatively fresh in the Gunpla academy...

If he could do all that before he even gained world level experience, then I can't possibly fathom how he lost to Seiji. -_-

Giving Yuuki backstory is making his loss feel like even more bullshit than it originally was...