AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-03-05, 18:30   Link #261
waffler

when is this coming to north america?
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 19:35   Link #262
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

^ when Sega feels like announcing it. they still listing it to be 2013 release, but
does not say anything about the month, heck, or even any info. at all.

and when the game does gets release, we'll probably be 1-2 years behind in contents
anyways. that's just how SEGA rolls. i have lost all faith in Sega ever since they shut down
the PSU on the PC for NA/EU. the contents were WAY behind and barely any updates.
Old 2013-03-06, 09:36   Link #263
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
when is this coming to north america?
Probably when sega west managed to break-even or make some profit with aliens colonial marines, i blame gearbox for every bad decision sega is making from now on.

Btw todays update included the time limited white day COs and EQ, plus new AC scratch costumes, including blue rappy!
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 05:55   Link #264
Sides

New benchmark tool! get it from http://pso2.jp/benchmark

New update on the 10th april!
It will include new level cap (lv.60)
New skill tree skills
New area on Amduscia (Dragon Sanctuary)
Time limited easter rappies (last from the 10th april till the 15th may)
Hatsune Miku costume from AC scratch
Plus a lot of thing that makes the game more sociable, aka the game will be made more easier than it is!
Old 2013-04-05, 14:10   Link #265
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
So I just downloaded this. I hear ship 02 is the "unofficial" english server? I guess I'm gonna need people to play with.
Old 2013-04-06, 06:40   Link #266
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soconfused View Post
So I just downloaded this. I hear ship 02 is the "unofficial" english server? I guess I'm gonna need people to play with.
Well actually it is the unofficial "gaijin" server i guess, not just english speakers, but you get french, spanish, russian and what not. Since you are new to the game, try visiting b20, only on ship2 btw. You will just find foreigners on there and games run in normal and in hard mode. Once you find yourself a team or reached VH mode, you probably will move on, away from b20, unless you like hanging around in the lobby 24/7 and doing nothing, besides playing dress up doll and spamming SA.
Most of the blocks have designated names, like beginner, hard, very hard, time attack aso, that changes almost every fortnight, but on ship2 b20 is occupied by foreigners all the time, and avoided by most local players.
Just make sure not to join games marked JPN or japanese only, or "no english", as some of the runs are competitive, like interrupt ranking, and we will just cause lag to their game.

Last edited by Sides; 2013-04-06 at 18:02.
Old 2013-04-06, 15:46   Link #267
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
I see. I'm definitely enjoying the game, love all the armor and combat is pretty fun. I definitely need to find people to play with though. And yeah, I can see the "hang out 24/7 and play dress up" in b20, it's pretty crowded lol.
Old 2013-04-06, 18:07   Link #268
Sides

You can add me to your friend list if you want, character name on ship2 is
Spoiler:

I usually just log on just to do TACOs or catch as falz EQ these days, as my main character is on ship10.
Old 2013-04-07, 20:18   Link #269
Marly
>AS

Apparently this game is now indefinitely delayed in North America. What a tragedy.
Marly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 22:43   Link #270
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marly View Post
Apparently this game is now indefinitely delayed in North America. What a tragedy.
Where did you see this at? About all I can find is them acknowledging that it won't be out early this year as they planned.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 08:42   Link #271
demonix

Send a message via Yahoo to demonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Where did you see this at? About all I can find is them acknowledging that it won't be out early this year as they planned.
If you look at any article about the delay, it mentions that there is no information on when it will be released.

No release date = Indefinite delay

I might download the Japanese version, but considering how much of a pain it is to register for an account I probably won't.
demonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 10:55   Link #272
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
That coupled with the fact that they barely gave out any information regarding the western release makes me think that we'll be left waiting a looong time.

Or "soon", by Blizzard standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonix View Post
I might download the Japanese version, but considering how much of a pain it is to register for an account I probably won't.
I thought the same, since I've been really hyped about this game. But as far as I know, the unnoficial english patch is still missing a lot of things, and to play a game where I can't understand a lot of what's being said is simply frustrating.

I think I'll just resign myself to waiting for a NA/EU release with delayed content...
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 11:20   Link #273
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Faith View Post
I thought the same, since I've been really hyped about this game. But as far as I know, the unnoficial english patch is still missing a lot of things, and to play a game where I can't understand a lot of what's being said is simply frustrating.

I think I'll just resign myself to waiting for a NA/EU release with delayed content...
AFAIK you can get additional patches for the story parts now as well. Only parts that cannot be translated are the things controlled by the server, although technically that could be possible, but that would be a questionable thing to do.
Registering an account is pretty easy, if you know how to create a japanese PSN//SEN or nintendo account, you shouldn't have any issues with it. Think someone posted a chrome addon for this purpose, it makes it pretty straight forward, it includes a interface to input hiragana for the captcha check , look for "pso2-extension".
Old 2013-04-10, 03:10   Link #274
Sides

Big update today.
New area, enemies, items and new TA.
Also skill trees have been updated and a few things have been changed, and as such you get a free reset ticket. A big change is Hunter's Fury Skills, which are now percentage based, so you might end up getting less or more s-atk or r-atk bonus now.

Other news, Episode 2 will be out in this summer, it will add a new class into the game.

Just unlocked the dragon altar and it doesn't seem to be a new TA...

Last edited by Sides; 2013-04-10 at 08:16.
Old 2013-04-11, 07:59   Link #275
demonix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Registering an account is pretty easy, if you know how to create a japanese PSN//SEN or nintendo account, you shouldn't have any issues with it. Think someone posted a chrome addon for this purpose, it makes it pretty straight forward, it includes a interface to input hiragana for the captcha check , look for "pso2-extension".
Easy my foot.

That captcha system is impossible to get pass even with the help of the hiragana keyboard site, and all I got for my troubles were error messages each time I tried to get pass that first part of registration and that is a lot of wasted time I'd rather have not wasted.

I could have gotten a Japanese PSN account set up in less time, and without the help of the translation function in google chrome.
Old 2013-04-11, 08:58   Link #276
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonix View Post
Easy my foot.

That captcha system is impossible to get pass even with the help of the hiragana keyboard site, and all I got for my troubles were error messages each time I tried to get pass that first part of registration and that is a lot of wasted time I'd rather have not wasted.
Well I think he meant, "Not as hard as you think." Setting up the account is the hardest part of the whole process. (Took me about an hour to get through...)
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 09:02   Link #277
demonix

I decided to give it a second go, but this time I opted for refreshing the page until I got a captcha I could solve and then filled in the rest of the form (just don't do a check to confirm the ID is available once you have that manageable captcha since it's changed when you do the check).

The only stumbling block I have now is that it's likely that neither my desktop system or laptop won't be able to run it (both do match most of the requirements, but the former is likely to not have a compatible graphics card and the latter doesn't have sufficient memory since some is being taken up by the graphics card).
Old 2013-04-13, 19:57   Link #278
Xacual

Did they boost the xp of some client orders? I did the one to unlock the forest exploration area and got almost 5 levels. I do not remember that happening when I did it on my other account.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2013-04-14, 03:50   Link #279
Sides

Yeah, Koffee's client orders now gives you exp. This way you can level one, your main, class up quickly. Aside from that, the exp penalty has been changed as well. Think the changes were made so newcomers can get quickly to the VH content, where most people are playing these days.
There has been a lot of changes, like S-rank being scrapped for some COs or time increased, reduction of items that needs to be collected, enemies (bosses) made easier, TA soloable aso.
Old 2013-04-18, 10:29   Link #280
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Yeah, Koffee's client orders now gives you exp. This way you can level one, your main, class up quickly. Aside from that, the exp penalty has been changed as well. Think the changes were made so newcomers can get quickly to the VH content, where most people are playing these days.
There has been a lot of changes, like S-rank being scrapped for some COs or time increased, reduction of items that needs to be collected, enemies (bosses) made easier, TA soloable aso.
Still feels like it takes forever though that might be because I'm only soloing. Got up to 23 last night and went through all the Forest missions on hard.

Should I stick to stuff on hard or continue clearing through client orders and unlocking all the areas first?

Tags
pc-windows