Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-04-10, 11:21   Link #1081
Lost Cause

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Lost Soldiers, Chapter 20

Got some cool plans I wanna do to give the story's an interesting ending.
This is a GREAT story! Keep it going! And let me know when I can read more of it!

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-10, 11:27   Link #1082
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I've been reading Lost Soldiers for awhile now. I've been waiting on baited breath on Megiddo,

Then again, I'm just glad Yu posts his chapter and Betteroffer is willing to share Meggido. :3 yay for CG buds!
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-10, 14:04   Link #1083
GundamFan0083

Side Story Eleven: To Hel in a Hand Basket is up for Code Geass: Chronicles of Tartarus.

In this Short Story:

Side Story Eleven: He who should not be named makes his intro, Lelouch takes a dirt-nap while his harem has a peace-summit, Nunnally and Kannon go air-sailing in the core of Nibiru, and all Hel breaks loose.

Hope you all enjoy it and thanks for reading

http://boards.adultswim.com/adultswi...mp=true#M64796
GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-10, 16:28   Link #1084
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Cause View Post
This is a GREAT story! Keep it going! And let me know when I can read more of it!
Thanks man. Been a while since I've heard any of that. I'll update maybe after my exams in university are finished.

So far, I had one review for my new upload. A weird one though.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-11, 02:20   Link #1085
Betteroffer

Much as I enjoy Megiddo, I have to say I'm disappointed in the fact that the author kept Kallen from going to see Lelouch for so long after his memories were restored. For all the "grief" it seems to cause her, the fact that she doesn't at least try to talk to him, and then greets him with hostility rather than relief all feels OOC, or at least inconsistent, when compared to the fact that she was preparing to help the hotdog vendor in Stage 9 when she was outnumbered and she didn't even know him.

Strictly speaking, it is how she acted in canon, but with the apparent deeper empathy she has for Lelouch as a person, rather than just as Zero, she seems to be waffling as a character.
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-15, 11:41   Link #1086
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Megiddo Word Dramas chapter 1 has been up for some time, I don't know if anyone has taken an interest and already posted it, but there it is.

This chapter details Viletta Nu and the rescue attempts after the Operation Nero incident. Quite morbid, though still well written.

Now all we need is more Lelouch of Britannia, Yu Ominae during even cooler fight scenes, and we made.
Old 2010-04-15, 19:09   Link #1087
Lost Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
Side Story Eleven: To Hel in a Hand Basket is up for Code Geass: Chronicles of Tartarus.

In this Short Story:

Side Story Eleven: He who should not be named makes his intro, Lelouch takes a dirt-nap while his harem has a peace-summit, Nunnally and Kannon go air-sailing in the core of Nibiru, and all Hel breaks loose.

I've been reading yours as well! I gotta say very impressive stuff!! Keep it up!!!

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-15, 20:31   Link #1088
Cal-Reflector

Can't remember the last time I updated this story.

Title: Code Geass Funnies
Chapter 4 Title: Pizza
Words: 3,414
Genre(s): Humor
Rating: Rated: K
Summary: One shots exploring the lighter side of Code Geass.
Chapter Four: Schneizel defeats the rebellion with better pizza.

URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4312411/4/
Old 2010-04-15, 20:39   Link #1089
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

....Comedian act. I think that was great, from the way you described Damocles to the dialogue. Also, the ending was stupid-funny. I like stupid-funny when it has more funny then stupid.

You did good, though I particular like Nonette's comment about the episode thing.

I wish I could write like you. Dude, the humor was blatantly ditching funny.. xD

EDIT: Lost Colors mention deserves a +rep
Old 2010-04-16, 10:40   Link #1090
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
....Comedian act. I think that was great, from the way you described Damocles to the dialogue. Also, the ending was stupid-funny. I like stupid-funny when it has more funny then stupid.

You did good, though I particular like Nonette's comment about the episode thing.

I wish I could write like you. Dude, the humor was blatantly ditching funny.. xD

EDIT: Lost Colors mention deserves a +rep
Thank you! Read a lot, write a lot. That's how you improve. My two biggest sources of learning for writing Humor are: PG Wodehouse, and a fanfic writer called Rhianwen.
Old 2010-04-20, 11:26   Link #1091
Betteroffer

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5756252/...do_Word_Dramas

The second of the Megiddo Word Dramas (which I did not write) is out.

Two days following the death of everything he has ever loved has found Suzaku struggling with his sanity in a self imposed isolation. Unfortunately, it is in solitude that we are the least alone...
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 16:54   Link #1092
GundamFan0083

Side Story Twelve: To The Stars is up for Code Geass: Chronicles of Tartarus.

In this Short Story:

Side Story Twelve: Cornelia concludes her Martian Chronicle, as the Yamato no Orochi find a Mary Celeste, Lelouch prepares for a wedding, Chiba Nagisa checks out, and Tamaki proves that in the Suburbs, no one can hear you scream.

GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 03:39   Link #1093
fukarming

Something that I thought of if I am going to craft a sequel of R2.

Schneizel passed away due to natural cause 1 year after the death of emperor Lelouch. Because of that, most of the plans about recovery of the war torn world is not carried out. Despite Nunally, Suzaku- zero and Ougi have all the good intention in the world, they lacked the administrative ability to make people lives a better life. 5 years after the death of emperor Lelouch, the honeymoon period of the death of emperor Lelouch is over and citizens who live a poor life demand reform. Terrorist have take up arms to fight against the government. At first these terrorist activity is easily defeated by Suzaku-zero. However, a certain journalist (friend of Diethard?) discover that the original zero have no pilot ability while this one had godlike piloting ability. He then compare footages between the old zero and news zero and concluded that the new zero is a fake. By some clever trickery the journalist unmask suzaku in public - as everyone in the world realize the "Zero" they believe is actually a person who worked for all the evil regime in the past (Britainnia empire under Charles, Britainnia empire under Lelouch). This comes as a major uproar and rebellion across the world take place overnight. Everyone in Japan rush into the prime minister mansion and stone Ougi and Villeta to death (partly because of the suffering of citizen under Ougi's rule, partly because of his willingness to accept a "fake" zero, as the citizens believe, as the second in command of black knight, he should know Zero the best). Citizens in Britainnia also rush the palace, but Suzaku escapes with Nunally with his godly reflex and piloting skills.

Above will be the plot of a code geass movie - code geass R 2.5?

A young japanese boy, whose entire family is wiped out by Fleija in japan, vowed to kill Suzaku and receive Geass under some sort of circumstances. He joined one of the local military faction which thrived after death of Ougi and power vacuum in Japan. The story will be about him climbing the ladder while encountering previous cast members...............
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 02:38   Link #1094
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Lost Soldiers, Chapter 21

Slowly building up some suspense to the big battle. Let me know how the chapter is in a review (or post here, whatever rocks your boat).

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2010-05-03, 08:38   Link #1095
Revan sama

My first fanfiction about Code geass lost colors.

Sophistry.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5940206/1/Sophistry

Pairing : Rai x Nunnally.

Lelouch confront Rai about his love for Nunnally.
Revan sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 10:50   Link #1096
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Poetic, Revan Sama. Very well done.

Spoiler for Sophistry review:
Old 2010-05-04, 01:42   Link #1097
Revan sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Poetic, Revan Sama. Very well done.

Spoiler for Sophistry review:
It's...Good? Well that was...unexpected. I wasn't sure about it, since english isn't my first language.
Revan sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 10:42   Link #1098
Gordy Lechance

Throwing Ideas Around:

Just finished [i]Fist of the North Star[i], another "Savior" series, albeit an idealistic one.

How about a fic in which the world of Code Geass and Fist of the North Star "switch saviors"

IE. Have a cynical messiah (Lelouch) try to save an idealistic world (Fist of the North Star) and have an idealistic messiah (Kenshiro) save a cynical world (Code Geass Earth).

Just some thoughts...
Old 2010-05-09, 01:16   Link #1099
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

About to post the 22nd chapter of Lost Soldiers. I'm actually done, but I'm got too lazy and tired since I need to turn in to bed soon.

Last edited by Yu Ominae; 2010-05-09 at 03:51.
Old 2010-05-09, 15:38   Link #1100
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Lost Soldiers, Chapter 22

22nd chapter of Lost Soldiers. Almost nearing the end. LOL!

Tags
character, discussion