Old 2008-08-01, 17:44   Link #281
Irondragon
Paladin

NARUTO HINATA 4EVER 2GETHER!
Irondragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 21:49   Link #282
Palerogue
SasuSaku Forever!!!!!!!!!

SasuSaku is still my favorite. The only thing is that I do not know what Kishi plans to do with Sasuke. I know people are saying he is gonna die and others are afraid he will die. I just have a hard time believing that Kishi would kill Sasuke off after dedicating all this time on his character development. I see alot of people saying that they will end up like Jiriaya, Tsunade and Oro, but I think that their generation is going to be the success of them all. Naruto will be Hokage, Sakura will be in charge of the whole Medical Nin's, and Sasuke will maybe take over Policing like his Father. I truly believe that Naruto and Sakura will finally get to him and help him get back on the right track.
Spoiler for Manga Spoiler:

Well as you can see that I am a SasuxSaku Fanatic!!!!!!!! Enough of the tangent:
My other favorites are:

NaruxHina
ShikaxTema
AsuxKura
Palerogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 21:57   Link #283
mace58
Ketseuka Hagane
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to mace58
yeah i think that shika and tema will have a romance part its kinda simple when u think about it
mace58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 21:59   Link #284
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mace58 View Post
yeah i think that shika and tema will have a romance part its kinda simple when u think about it
they think alike yea but do they all ready have romance part, if you look careful..

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 10:29   Link #285
Kakosan

Considering the latest developments in manga, Sasuke x Sakura is doomed (well, it was since a long time ago). Sasuke x Karin will be the cannon
Kakosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 15:53   Link #286
wolfrider122
Wolf Kid

naruto romance

I have 3 things. first of all, for some strange reason sasuke and hinata go together(probibly because the hair matches. 2nd naruto and sakura go together. 3nd no one loves kakashi. poor him.
wolfrider122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 15:56   Link #287
wolfrider122
Wolf Kid

i also think that shiga and tem will end up together
wolfrider122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 06:26   Link #288
asam_laksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfrider122 View Post
I have 3 things. first of all, for some strange reason sasuke and hinata go together(probibly because the hair matches. 2nd naruto and sakura go together. 3nd no one loves kakashi. poor him.
not being a big fan of naruto and sakura, but yes......I agree with sasuke and hinata to be together because of the hair colours, they look nice together.
asam_laksa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 11:24   Link #289
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa View Post
not being a big fan of naruto and sakura, but yes......I agree with sasuke and hinata to be together because of the hair colours, they look nice together.
Good gosh if that happen i would facepalm so many times that i might start bleeding. from the repeated facepalming.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 18:36   Link #290
asam_laksa

see......Hinata's hair is longer now, what makes you think that Kishimoto doesn't intend Sasuke to fall for Hinata now?
asam_laksa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 21:20   Link #291
Animepandafreak
Panda(ie)-chan

Send a message via AIM to Animepandafreak
SRRY buuut that would b weird if sasu started 2 like hinata i mean hinata loves naruto, but she just needs a push (a little incentive) 2 tell naruto how she feels. (kishi needs her in the manga more)

Hey, check out MY MANGA IDEA, so i hope u check it out and express your feelings.
Animepandafreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 09:20   Link #292
aiko_chan
in moderation

Send a message via MSN to aiko_chan
I personally go for SasuSaku because I like how it's partially changed Sakura into a more mature *ahem* character, and in my opinion, it's a pretty smexy pairing : D

but i'm recently infuriated with kishi

Spoiler for Manga Chapter 412:

I also quite like Shikamaru together with Temari. There are plentiful of interactions between them both in manga and anime. (;
aiko_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 11:53   Link #293
bunnyhopper08

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiko_chan View Post
I personally go for SasuSaku because I like how it's partially changed Sakura into a more mature *ahem* character, and in my opinion, it's a pretty smexy pairing : D

I also quite like Shikamaru together with Temari. There are plentiful of interactions between them both in manga and anime. (;

I agree that shika and tem will prob end up together. It seems like they would be a good match considering temari reminds him of his mother: a controlling wife to his dad etc. But seems like lately kishi has been throwing some other girl in called Shiho that also has a crush on shika. Gah, all the possibilities are annoying.
bunnyhopper08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 21:26   Link #294
aiko_chan
in moderation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyhopper08 View Post
I agree that shika and tem will prob end up together. It seems like they would be a good match considering temari reminds him of his mother: a controlling wife to his dad etc. But seems like lately kishi has been throwing some other girl in called Shiho that also has a crush on shika. Gah, all the possibilities are annoying.
Spoiler for Recent manga chapters:

either way. there's always a thing about shikamaru that everybody has
maybe you've seen it before...but

Spoiler for Shikamaru the Pimp (;:

Also, I just kind of remembered:

Last edited by aiko_chan; 2008-08-11 at 21:50.
Old 2008-08-12, 20:55   Link #295
Palerogue
SasuSaku Forever!!!!!!!!!

I totally Agree~!

Quote:

I totally agree with you. WTF is the biting crap! Well anyway I think just knowing that Sakura does not have to be bit that she is far superior. All she has to do is touch him lol SASUSAKU Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Palerogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 02:00   Link #296
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

weeeeell..... i love hinata, but sadly enough i think that sakura and naruto will become a couple near the end....

it seems that sakura's view of him is changing drastically so once she finally admits it you know he'll be all over that and wont give hinata a second look, tch

Last edited by Girl_who_cried_gnome; 2008-08-13 at 02:18.
Girl_who_cried_gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 02:30   Link #297
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Spoiler for recent manga stuff:

Quote:

DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 05:06   Link #298
DailyMelody
Random Narutard. n_n

I'd say:
ShikaxIno
KibaxHina

Are my fav"pairings" , I like the whole KibaxHina thing because if you'd ask me they would look cute together. n_n
and the ShikaxIno thing? Same reason. I'm no ShikaxTema fan, and remember we're not gonna see the Sand siblings for a "loooong time"
DailyMelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 06:47   Link #299
aiko_chan
in moderation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post

HHAHAH NICE
that does seem pretty plausible though if temari ever decides to "surprise" drop by Konoha.
shikamaru is in trouble

Spoiler for spoiler:

Quote:
I'd say:
ShikaxIno
KibaxHina

Are my fav"pairings" , I like the whole KibaxHina thing because if you'd ask me they would look cute together. n_n
and the ShikaxIno thing? Same reason. I'm no ShikaxTema fan, and remember we're not gonna see the Sand siblings for a "loooong time"

I don't mean to offend but I really don't see any potential for ShikaIno happening. I don't see any romantic base for them. Yes, they bicker and they're on the same team, but to me, (this is just opinion!) it's solely because Ino is the loud, moves-the-group-along-and-keeps-it-together member of the team and Shikamaru's being the lazy ass he is.

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-08-14 at 20:17.
Old 2008-08-15, 13:54   Link #300
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
I don't mean to offend but I really don't see any potential for ShikaIno happening. I don't see any romantic base for them. Yes, they bicker and they're on the same team, but to me, (this is just opinion!) it's solely because Ino is the loud, moves-the-group-along-and-keeps-it-together member of the team and Shikamaru's being the lazy ass he is.
I always felt ShikaIno and KibaHina were the same pairing. Both don't have any romance. But both interact a lot being on the same team so something could potentially happen. Unlikely though since both couples have had nothing hinted about them. But at least there is some reason and logic for those couples.

People like team pairings. So I expect KibaHina and ShikaIno to always be popular even when canon might pair them with others.
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
official pairings