AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-04-25, 01:56   Link #1
Wing Zero Alpha

Looking For Any and All Artists

My name is Wing Zero Alpha or WZA for short. I am an aspiring writer who currently spends most of his free time typing out random fanfiction. My main project at this time is Code Geass Megiddo, an AU story that follows up on the first season (i.e. it takes the place of R2) with a twist, which I'm too lazy to post in a spoiler tag.

With that presented, I'd like to get to the point of this thread: as I am severely lacking in artistic talents, I am looking to commission some artwork to be done for Megiddo, mainly custom knightmare frames and new character designs, perhaps even title art. On the side of actually writing the story, I and an associate of mine have created lots of side material, mostly to fill in the blanks left in R2; all it needs is some visual representation to back it up.

First and foremost, as much as I would like to, I am unable to pay anybody; between the economy and my finishing up college, I'm lucky I still have a house to live in and internet to leech off of. The best I can return for each completed work is my undying gratitude. That said, I can assure everybody that I will not use your work for monetary gain of any kind, and I will make sure that proper credit is returned.

If anyone is interested, you can post in this thread, PM me or e-mail me. My only request is that I am allowed to sample your work upon application; as much as I am willing to take anybody on, I still want to be sure the art style fits what I'm going for (in other words, I want to be sure it looks good). On the other hand, I'm not much of an art critic, so I don't think there's much to fear there.

I look forward to any applications. Thank you.

-WZA

PS: If there is already a request thread for artwork, I'm sorry I didn't see it, as I only found request threads for custom sigs and avatars. Please redirect me if there is one such thread.
Wing Zero Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 06:54   Link #2
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Well if it isn't the mastermind behind Megiddo.

Kudos on your work, I am quite inspired by your work, actually. While I have no drawing talent, either. I do believe there is a particular artist called Bonzo on the Code Geass Forum on here.

I however still owe him money, and I think it's up in the air - he may or may not charge you.

If I could, I'd gladly pay your sum along with mine, but I don't think he would accept that. You'd have to confront him yourself, to be honest. (FYI: Next thursday is when I'll be able to repay him, I'm getting my ID and bank account then.)

As one of the fans of Megiddo and Megiddo Word dramas, I would gladly draw you anything if I could. But I can't, so I'm sorry Wing.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote